FOCUSED NUTRITION sales reps wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As you can see Focused Nutrition is back and we are not playing around. We are looking for sales reps both domestic and international to join the FN family and grow with us as a team. We are currently in 12 countries and looking to expand even further. Past positive sales experience would be great. If you are serious and feel you are highly qualified and would like to help Focused grow please PM Focused Nutri for more details.

NewBanner.jpg

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Great opportunity! Awesome team to become a part of!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great company and great opportunity! Subbed to see the prospects and the chosen ones! Good luck y'all!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Great company and great opportunity! Subbed to see the prospects and the chosen ones! Good luck y'all!!
Why don't you throw in an app bro?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why don't you throw in an app bro?
Just have quite a bit going on in my personal life right now. If I joined a company I want to be able to give them my honest attention.

Thanks for the offer man!! Really!!! I just have my hands full at PHW and with the family.

Focused Nutri

Focused Nutri

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience in the industry and is looking for a great company to grow with! Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like a great opportunity!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Awesome!! Wish I had the experience. Great opportunity.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Dangus

Dangus

Awards
I'd love to be apart of the team let's make this company soar through the skies woo!!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely interested..pm sent

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Only one way to get the experience
Experience, location, and time I should've said. I literally live in the middle of nowhere. There's a GNC and a pretty solid supplement store in the bigger town about 20 mins away. Rule1 has got their hands in the 2 gyms in the town. I've recommended stuff to the guys at the supplement store, but they can only stock so much.

And once Spring hits, I'll basically be working 10-12 hour days through Fall. And one day a week isn't really gonna cut it trying to promote product. And FN deserves some good hours put it to promote their products.

But I know there are guys on here with experience and location who would be great sales reps.

If my family ever ends up moving to South Korea, maybe I'll shoot FN a PM to do sales or something. ;)

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome awesome awesome opportunity, jump on this opportunity folks. Focused nutrition puts out constant top quality products. Good company to rep for ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sales is where it's at! Sweet opportunity right here!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Experience, location, and time I should've said. I literally live in the middle of nowhere. There's a GNC and a pretty solid supplement store in the bigger town about 20 mins away. Rule1 has got their hands in the 2 gyms in the town. I've recommended stuff to the guys at the supplement store, but they can only stock so much.

And once Spring hits, I'll basically be working 10-12 hour days through Fall. And one day a week isn't really gonna cut it trying to promote product. And FN deserves some good hours put it to promote their products.

But I know there are guys on here with experience and location who would be great sales reps.

If my family ever ends up moving to South Korea, maybe I'll shoot FN a PM to do sales or something. ;)
South Korea is rainy AF, not a fan

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Have you been? I absolutely loved it there. I grew up in Florida, so rain don't bother me. ?
Yea I've been there and Thailand as far as Eastern countries go. The rains in South Korea are like freaking monsoons though, you can't drive down the streets

WAF

WAF

Awards
Yea I've been there and Thailand as far as Eastern countries go. The rains in South Korea are like freaking monsoons though, you can't drive down the streets
Just wait till you experience the summer humidity there.

Focused Nutri pm sent.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck to all of those that applied!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just wait till you experience the summer humidity there.

Focused Nutri pm sent.
Haha I went during the summer!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Silly isn't it? I needed to huddle the AC unit to keep breathing!!
Lol yeah when it wasn't raining it was pretty damned humid. We were on a bus most of the time though.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
I would love an opportunity to learn and grow with a great company. Pm sent.