Who Wants to Try Out Performax Labs OxyMax XT?!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Spring is right around the corner, and its time to get lean! Performax Labs is giving away OxyMax XT Samples to 10 people. In return for the samples, all we ask for is an honest review! Check out the details below:

Write Up
OxyMax XT is the next generation of the 'feel good' fat burner! This powerful combination of ingredients attacks fat loss through multiple pathways, dramatically increasing thermogenesis while also improving both mood and wellbeing. OxyMax XT delivers a unique feel unlike any other fat burner before it, while also using proven compounds for fat loss like Amentoflavone and Forskolin 95%!​

OxyMax-Supp-Facts.png

CONTEST RULES:

1. Tell us what thermogenics/fat burners you're taking now, and/or others you have used in the past.
2. Tell us why you want to review OxyMax XT.
3. If selected, we require that you provide an honest review after using all 3 sample packets
4. US Mailing Address Only
5. Must be 18 years or older!
6. Must not have won samples or a full tub in the past

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might have to put in an app. Was using Lipodrene and Pyroxamine last 3 months.

edzname

edzname

Awards
1.Tell us what thermogenics/fat burners you're taking now, and/or others you have used in the past.
Have not taken any
A few weeks out from finishing a alpha max triumph stack
3. If selected, we require that you provide an honest review after using all 3 sample packets
yes
yes
yes
yes

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
Spring is right around the corner, and its time to get lean! Performax Labs is giving away OxyMax XT Samples to 10 people. In return for the samples, all we ask for is an honest review! Check out the details below:

Write Up
OxyMax XT is the next generation of the 'feel good' fat burner! This powerful combination of ingredients attacks fat loss through multiple pathways, dramatically increasing thermogenesis while also improving both mood and wellbeing. OxyMax XT delivers a unique feel unlike any other fat burner before it, while also using proven compounds for fat loss like Amentoflavone and Forskolin 95%!​

View attachment 132034

CONTEST RULES:

1. Tell us what thermogenics/fat burners you're taking now, and/or others you have used in the past.
I Am currently taking Alphamine.

I want to review OxyMax XT because I've read it's one of the best fat burners out there and want to try new fat burning supps to be able to provide others with a review and how well it works.
I will provide a detailed review after I have used the samples if I'm picked. I am over 18 and haven't won any previous samples or tubs

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
to anyone on the edge, definitely throw in an app to try it out, I love oxymax xt for cutting

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I started oxymax xt 4 days ago , im loving it so far what a clean boost . Good luck to all who enter.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump!

This one is great for females as well. My wife loves the clean energy and the great mood it puts her in. She pops 2, then binge cleans the house like crazy.

One cap hits me plenty hard, to this day, I have not tried 2. She wears the stim pants in the family.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Bump!

This one is great for females as well. My wife loves the clean energy and the great mood it puts her in. She pops 2, then binge cleans the house like crazy.

One cap hits me plenty hard, to this day, I have not tried 2. She wears the stim pants in the family.
Yeah my wife is the opposite she hates stimulants. I take 1 oxymax XT and then 4 hours later I'll take another oxymax XT I find for me that's the best rhythm. I really enjoy the clean boost I get from it on the days when I take to oxymax I'm almost scared to use the Hypermax xt.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
1. HydroxyCut, Xenadrine, Twinlab, and my favorite Lipo 6. I've also made my own: ephedra/aspirin/grapefruit/caffeine.
2. I want to review OxyMax XT because I have a good knowledge baseline as to what works and what doesn't. Also, I'm not overweight but within a BF range that will show expected results.
3. no problem
4. US Mailing Address Only:
Jesus Sanchez
Will Provide On Demand
Santa Clara, CA 95051

5. Must be 18 years or older! I'm 44 y/o
6. Must not have won samples or a full tub in the past: I haven't won anything.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Great apps so far. Keep 'em coming guys!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Damn I'm currently on my 3rd tub of Alphamine I've ran Super HD, Shred Jym, and have sampled Ripped fuel, hydroxycut, Trans4orm. I just ordered X factor and not sure it would interfere with it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn I'm currently on my 3rd tub of Alphamine I've ran Super HD, Shred Jym, and have sampled Ripped fuel, hydroxycut, Trans4orm. I just ordered X factor and not sure it would interfere with it.
It's samples, you could still apply and use it in place of Alphamine for few days just to try it out.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Here is my app then

1. Ive taken several thermogenics for example I've ran SuperHD, Shred Jym, on 3rd tub of Alphamine but only 2nd full cycle 2nd tub I used only for pick me ups, Hydroxycut. I've sampled Trans4orm, RippedFuel, and a few others I just can't remember ID get them as free samples from BB.com.

2.I'd like to review because just like anyone else we are always on the lookout for that supp that will become a staple for us the one that gives us the best results. Alphamine is the one for me right now but who knows maybe I will have better results with this one.

3. I'd be more than happy to write a review I've done a few of them before.

4. US (Texas)

5. 28

6. Never won samples or tubs

As of right now my current goals are to build muscle and burn fat don't really care on body weight. I'm sitting at mid 20s body fat % I want to get below 20% while preserving as much strength and muscle as possible. So if OxyMax can deliver that then you'd be finding a customer in me.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Here is my app then

1. Ive taken several thermogenics for example I've ran SuperHD, Shred Jym, on 3rd tub of Alphamine but only 2nd full cycle 2nd tub I used only for pick me ups, Hydroxycut. I've sampled Trans4orm, RippedFuel, and a few others I just can't remember ID get them as free samples from BB.com.

2.I'd like to review because just like anyone else we are always on the lookout for that supp that will become a staple for us the one that gives us the best results. Alphamine is the one for me right now but who knows maybe I will have better results with this one.

3. I'd be more than happy to write a review I've done a few of them before.

4. US (Texas)

5. 28

6. Never won samples or tubs

As of right now my current goals are to build muscle and burn fat don't really care on body weight. I'm sitting at mid 20s body fat % I want to get below 20% while preserving as much strength and muscle as possible. So if OxyMax can deliver that then you'd be finding a customer in me.
Great app !!! raul87

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Keep the apps coming guys! Looking great so far

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Monday bump! Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Real simple way to try a great product.

Only need a review.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Last chance to submit an app if you haven't already. This opportunity will be closing tonight!

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I'm very excited about this product. I even held back trying out the new iSatori. Cheers!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, this promotion is officially closed. ryanhalterman, raul87, and JSTR808 PM me your info, you've been selected! Congrats guys!

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Alright guys, this promotion is officially closed. ryanhalterman, raul87, and JSTR808 PM me your info, you've been selected! Congrats guys!
Well Hey Now! That's the best news I've heard all day! Congrats to my fellow loggers. I'm looking forward to the rewards of the Hard Work, Dedication, and Next Level assistance from the Performax Labs.

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards

Just received my samples! Gonna be giving them a try this week. I'll be sure to post up my review after I take the doses. I'm gonna dose 2 pills each day so it'll last 3 days

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Hey! I just got mine. How about start a thread and we can co-post?

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
Just finished my workout and took one capsule before. I think I just found my new go to thermo fat burner! My focus was on point 15 min after I took it! I could definitely feel it working because I was pouring sweat. Felt like an animal in the gym today!!

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I think I'm going to start with 1 cap. 200 caffeine is enough to get me stimmed. I'm excited about the euphoria and mental sharpness. I ain't no ordinary meat head. My muscles have to fire off with a purpose and function. Glad to hear you liked it.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I guess mine will come in on Monday still not sure how I'm gonna use it though. I rarely use fat burners as preworkouts I'm currently on Alphamine and I use it as energy boosts at work 12hr shifts lead to little sleep so I tend to be tired often. I will use at least 1 though as a pre just to try it out

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished my workout and took one capsule before. I think I just found my new go to thermo fat burner! My focus was on point 15 min after I took it! I could definitely feel it working because I was pouring sweat. Felt like an animal in the gym today!!
Focus and mood enhancement are the two greatest aspects. I have not used OxyMax XT long enough to comment on its use as a fat burner, but others love it for that as well. When I want something low stim for a pre workout, that is when I use it. I love using it on hypertrophy pull days to really increase my mind muscle connection.

I guess mine will come in on Monday still not sure how I'm gonna use it though. I rarely use fat burners as preworkouts I'm currently on Alphamine and I use it as energy boosts at work 12hr shifts lead to little sleep so I tend to be tired often. I will use at least 1 though as a pre just to try it out
You do not have to try it as a pre workout. With a sample pack, we would like for you to comment on the effectiveness of the mood enhancement, energy, focus, appetite control and even the thermo effect (just feeling a little hotter than normal or sweating a little more). We do recommend trying it pre workout (samples or full bottle) because of the focus and energy one gets. Also, amentoflavone has been shown to increase performance.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Oops I hadn't seen this between a bunch of other mail. About to take 1 capsule and go wash my filthy ass will report back soon.

IMG_20160320_155149~2.jpg

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
So I took 1 cap yesterday and I did feel an energy boost nothing crazy but it was there. Where I think it worked best was in the focus aspect I hate washing my commuter car I work in the oil fields and in our place we have a dirt parking lot with a lot of movement so my car is always FILTHY. I was cleaning my car in places I didn't even know didr went as opposed to other times where I'd half ass the job I was just in the zone doing my thing.

I'm stim tolerant so next dose will be 2 caps and see if I feel a mood change. I go back in to work tomorrow from 5pm-5am I just finished a 7 day stretch of 5am-5pm 4 days ago so my sleep schedule is gonna be out of whack. This is where I'm gonna see if it shines I'm gonna take the caps at 2-3am when we just hit that wall and feel tired as hell. This is the time I'd love an effective thermo and why I've been loving Alphamine let's see how OxyMax stands up to it

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
So I took 1 cap yesterday and I did feel an energy boost nothing crazy but it was there. Where I think it worked best was in the focus aspect I hate washing my commuter car I work in the oil fields and in our place we have a dirt parking lot with a lot of movement so my car is always FILTHY. I was cleaning my car in places I didn't even know didr went as opposed to other times where I'd half ass the job I was just in the zone doing my thing.

I'm stim tolerant so next dose will be 2 caps and see if I feel a mood change. I go back in to work tomorrow from 5pm-5am I just finished a 7 day stretch of 5am-5pm 4 days ago so my sleep schedule is gonna be out of whack. This is where I'm gonna see if it shines I'm gonna take the caps at 2-3am when we just hit that wall and feel tired as hell. This is the time I'd love an effective thermo and why I've been loving Alphamine let's see how OxyMax stands up to it
Thanks for the update man. Hopefully 2 caps will treat you well, and I'm excited to read your final review

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
Took one capsule again 45 min before I left to workout. I was moving a little bit slower today at the gym but I still noticed the focus it gave me. I've been off Alphamine for a few weeks now but my body adapts to stims pretty quick. I'm gonna take 2 tomorrow morning before I hit the gym and see how that goes. I'll say one thing though is I sweat like an animal at the gym. Thermo definitely works! Would really love to run a full cycle of OxyMax XT to truly see how well it'll help cut. I'm gonna take one this afternoon to give myself a little boost but after I take my dose tomorrow I'll give my final review. Thanks again guys!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea the product really shines at 2 capsules, thats where you will see its real potential!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Posted my final review in that thread brotha
Just read your review! Glad you enjoyed it brother. I really love the focus OxyMax XT delivers. If you're interested in getting a bottle, be sure to check out Nutriverse's sale - they're currently having a 20% off spring sale

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
So last night I decided to use 2 caps it was my first night shift back at work and that's always the hardest one you always hit some wall and begin to drag ass. So at around 1230am I started feeling lethargic and bam popped 2. Within 15mins I started to feel a head change, work is crazy slow I really don't do much (just look at the price of oil) so we just dot around and **** around on our phones.

Focus
This is where I think the product shines I am not the biggest fan of reading but I was on here reading about Epicatechin and found the Follidrone thread next thing I know I'm 20 pages in and even read someone's log. I was just wow in the zone reading and I was absorbing everything I read. This is by far my favorite part of the product.

Energy
Oh yeah the energy was there only problem is I really had nothing to use it on I literally worked for 30mins of my 12hr shift. I was up though I powered through the middle of the night wall no problem and even on the drive home I was alert when half the time I'm so sleepy I just want to get home. The drive home is sketchy it's 45 miles on dark highway with a bunch of deer and **** load of incoming traffic. I work in a small town and everybody just commutes from where I live so I'm going against all the day shift people on the way back home.

Thermogenic
As I was sitting down reading I was warm and it was a beautiful fresh night last night but my body temp was warm I have no doubt I would have been pretty hot had I been active. I just finished a leg workout 12hrz after I took it and Im drenched in sweat more than usual. Is it possible that it stayed in me for 12hours and bam just hit in my workout?

Mood
I'm always happy so idk about mood enchancer lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So last night I decided to use 2 caps it was my first night shift back at work and that's always the hardest one you always hit some wall and begin to drag ass. So at around 1230am I started feeling lethargic and bam popped 2. Within 15mins I started to feel a head change, work is crazy slow I really don't do much (just look at the price of oil) so we just dot around and **** around on our phones.

Focus
This is where I think the product shines I am not the biggest fan of reading but I was on here reading about Epicatechin and found the Follidrone thread next thing I know I'm 20 pages in and even read someone's log. I was just wow in the zone reading and I was absorbing everything I read. This is by far my favorite part of the product.

Energy
Oh yeah the energy was there only problem is I really had nothing to use it on I literally worked for 30mins of my 12hr shift. I was up though I powered through the middle of the night wall no problem and even on the drive home I was alert when half the time I'm so sleepy I just want to get home. The drive home is sketchy it's 45 miles on dark highway with a bunch of deer and **** load of incoming traffic. I work in a small town and everybody just commutes from where I live so I'm going against all the day shift people on the way back home.

Thermogenic
As I was sitting down reading I was warm and it was a beautiful fresh night last night but my body temp was warm I have no doubt I would have been pretty hot had I been active. I just finished a leg workout 12hrz after I took it and Im drenched in sweat more than usual. Is it possible that it stayed in me for 12hours and bam just hit in my workout?

Mood
I'm always happy so idk about mood enchancer lol
Thank you.

Please post your review in the link below. Make sure you click on 'Submit A New Review' under the stars att he top of the page.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/269269-oxymax-xt-60-a-2.html