FOCUSED NUTRITION is back and looking to add to the rep team.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOOM WE BACK !!!!! As you can see with some new products to add to the comeback ;)

We have a solid rep team and would love to add to it to help boost the FOCUSED presence here on AM

Please post up a legit app if you are serious and qualified to be a rep. ( If you are qualified you will not ask what needs to be posted,effort please)

OPEN TO EVERYONE EVERYWHERE :)

NewBanner.jpg

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
BOOM WE BACK !!!!! As you can see with some new products to add to the comeback ;)

We have a solid rep team and would love to add to it to help boost the FOCUSED presence here on AM

Please post up a legit app if you are serious and qualified to be a rep. ( If you are qualified you will not ask what needs to be posted,effort please)

OPEN TO EVERYONE EVERYWHERE :)

View attachment 131935
Great opportunity. Good luck to those who enter and good luck to Focused on the search.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Cool opportunity--I don't know much about the company but supplements you guys are starting to come out with look pretty legit. Have noticed the SARMs on Amazon before just browsing around.

Are you guys reformulating Hercules/coming out with some supplements besides PHs and SARMs?

Focused Nutri

Focused Nutri

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cool opportunity--I don't know much about the company but supplements you guys are starting to come out with look pretty legit. Have noticed the SARMs on Amazon before just browsing around.

Are you guys reformulating Hercules/coming out with some supplements besides PHs and SARMs?
We are actually beta testing our Hercules v2 at the moment and coming out with new products as well besides PH's :)

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
We are actually beta testing our Hercules v2 at the moment and coming out with new products as well besides PH's :)
Hmmm... Maybe I'll throw in an app, even though I've never been a rep. Would be cool to get behind a company making a come back. ?

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
My name is Aaron Cole and I currently live in The-Middle-of-Nowhere, Northwestern IL. I'm 25 years old, married with a brand new baby girl (2 months!). I graduated in 2013 with a Humanities degree and am a full time landscaper/hardscaper right now until we have some money saved up to move so I can attend seminary (I'd like to get a PhD, too, and eventually teach. Yes, I am a huge nerd). I LOVE lifting weights--the rush of the pump and the strength / physique changes are awesome. I've been lifting weights since I was 15, but I had played football before I started lifting. And it's a cool story how I got started, so I thought I'd share that.

I did just basic body weight exercises for football (I was in a league during middle school and played a little bit of High School football). One day, when I was 15, we were having a party at our house. I was standing on the front porch steps (made out of concrete) and took a step back to where I thought was the lower step. Missed it entirely and ended up tripping and hitting my knee on the corner. To make a long story short, I needed physical therapy to help it heal. After therapy, the doctor recommended I get a personal trainer to help with further recovery. That was the best thing that ever happened to me. I was a freshman in high school at the time, just had hit a growth spurt, and was still a bit of a chunkster. I remember my trainer's name: Fred. He was a really cool dude and I really looked up to him.

That got me started with a love for weight lifting. With weight lifting came an introduction to supplements. I just used whey protein for a post workout smoothie, but I remember when I bought some creatine monohydrate when I was 17 and hid it in my room (all my high school friends thought creatine was the same as steroids; so did my parents at first. I knew better but I didn't want to get in trouble). After my dad found my hidden creatine stash, I was able to explain to him what it actually was and did. We had just decided to start P90X together and I ended up buying some NO Xplode for my dad and I to use. We loved it and were really gung ho about our workouts.

My passion for lifting weights and researching supplements grew in tandem. I made it a goal to learn how to eat healthy and figure out food and water intake before supplement intake and became a good resource for friends in high school and even college who were looking to lift weights and understand which supplements to take.

In college, when I turned 21, I began researching into these supplements called "prohormones." (I even stumbled upon AM, though I can't find what my user account was.) The more I read and learned, the more I realized I didn't need PHs at that time and decided to wait. I had looked pretty extensively at IBE's Epistane (as well as stuff by AMS and LG), but eventually decided against it and focused instead on eating tons and lifting hard. I don't regret that decision.

After college I got a job landscaping and moved to the middle of nowhere (I had grown up in Florida suburbs and gone to a good sized city for college). That rocked my world. Money was tight (still is) and gym memberships were expensive (still are). I resorted to creativity for my workouts, but landscaping in the summer wore me out the first year I worked the long hours. I lost some of my college strength, but I got strong in other areas that were more practical for my job and it evened out. Now, I've purchased a home gym, am doing some P90X workouts, and have my Rocky IV country-style stuff for workout. I've just been getting back into a solid routine this new year (with a little help from LGS 1-Andro, too) and I'm feeling really good again. Stability is a nice thing, even if it takes a while to adjust for it.

I love finding out about different supplements. Sometimes I'll spend hours just comparing supplements to see how they differ and where the strengths lie. I love trying new supplements, too, and being able to leave a helpful and thorough review for future inquirers. I've never been a rep for a company, but I've been really impressed by the helpfulness and zeal of the reps here on AM. They interact honestly with people and help them. To be able to continue my research along with promoting a company trying to make a comeback and putting out new products to help people reach and surpass their goals would be a great opportunity.

Good luck to Focused Nutrition and to all the applicants!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hell, I'll throw in an app.
Hello, salutations, I am Adam, OR, as my friends and online acquaintances know me, Bam Bam!
I am 3 weeks out from turning 21. I have never been a rep for a supplement company, but I am an ambassador for the fitness website Modern Athletic Health, and I have had an offer to be a Nutrishop representative but chose to turn it down.
I am an ACE-certified personal trainer as of November 2015.
I started working out when I was 15 years old. My parents had just divorced, I was a freshman in high school, I had a new girlfriend, and I was starting to become conscious of the fact that I was skin, bone, and zero muscle. My dad got me signed up with a personal trainer and I got started on my fitness journey. I started off doing mostly full body exercises and largely focused on developing functional strength and a solid base on which to build upon in the future. After a year of this type of training, I actually switched personal trainers and started working with a guy who focused a lot more on the "bodybuilding" type of workouts, which was fine with me because those obviously focus on the same thing that I was concerned with: MUSCLE!
When I started working out, I was around 115-120 pounds of body weight. I graduated high school at 195 pounds. Two and a half years later, I am at about 225 pounds and rising.
I cannot tell you the amount of hours I have spent researching everything about the worlds of bodybuilding and fitness. Supplements, diets, training programs, anabolics, etc. etc.
At least once a day I have a friend or someone in the gym approaching me, asking for some advice about different exercises, what supplements would I recommend, can I write them a sample workout plan, lots of different stuff. I am more than happy to help. I love giving people advice and then hearing from them later on about how well something worked for them based on my suggestions.
This has carried over to the online community of AM, and I have been branching out and exploring some other forums as well. I have to say, the reps here on Anabolic Minds are some of the most helpful and knowledgeable on the Internet. They are a HUGE contributing factor to my inspirations to helping people in any way I can.
I am actually starting Focused Nutrition's MK-677 tomorrow, I've been on Olympus Labs' Ghar1ne since mid-December so I am excited to compare!
If I left anything out that I should have mentioned, let me know and I'll be more than happy to fill in the blanks.
Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all who apply!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome Back !!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess I'll throw in an application too!

my name first name starts with a B and my middle name ends with an S. I have never been a rep for a supplement company, but I've always thought it would be interesting to. I love learning about the different products and I am fairly knowledgable with AAS and supplements. I am 20 years old and I live in a Teepee and ride a horse to work and class, can you guess which state?

I am finishing up my sophomore year in college and I'll be transferring schools in the fall to major in Construction Science. I am thinking of becoming a CPT here in the next few weeks. I've been lifting for 4-5 years. I love helping others learn and better themselves. My goal has always been to get as big as possible, at 6'1" I always wanted to be around 240 and 8-10% body fat. Recently I've steered away from mass and am focusing on leaning out and staying around 200-220 and hoping to be around 10% at the highest year round. Right now I'm working on increasing strength while on a cut/recomp.

I've tried a few of Focused Nutritions products and enjoyed them very much. Being a rep for you guys would be a great opportunity and I would love to represent your brand in a professional and honorable way.

If you can guess the riddles, then I will consider accepting your offer to rep for you.

I hope you guys can get together as a team and figure it out, because I would love to be apart of that team some day.

Thank you and good luck.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been compromised by WANTED .. I forgot he already knows my information lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol ... It's all good guys. All great apps so far. Everyone is welcome to apply.... Let's keep em comming. :)
Damn didn't know you were a rep for Focused! Man between you and Marms you guys are definitely off to a great start in terms of rep quality!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn didn't know you were a rep for Focused! Man between you and Marms you guys are definitely off to a great start in terms of rep quality!
Thanks BamBam0319
I very much appreciate the kind words brother!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
My name is Aaron Cole and I currently live in The-Middle-of-Nowhere, Northwestern IL. I'm 25 years old, married with a brand new baby girl (2 months!). I graduated in 2013 with a Humanities degree and am a full time landscaper/hardscaper right now until we have some money saved up to move so I can attend seminary (I'd like to get a PhD, too, and eventually teach. Yes, I am a huge nerd). I LOVE lifting weights--the rush of the pump and the strength / physique changes are awesome. I've been lifting weights since I was 15, but I had played football before I started lifting. And it's a cool story how I got started, so I thought I'd share that.

I did just basic body weight exercises for football (I was in a league during middle school and played a little bit of High School football). One day, when I was 15, we were having a party at our house. I was standing on the front porch steps (made out of concrete) and took a step back to where I thought was the lower step. Missed it entirely and ended up tripping and hitting my knee on the corner. To make a long story short, I needed physical therapy to help it heal. After therapy, the doctor recommended I get a personal trainer to help with further recovery. That was the best thing that ever happened to me. I was a freshman in high school at the time, just had hit a growth spurt, and was still a bit of a chunkster. I remember my trainer's name: Fred. He was a really cool dude and I really looked up to him.

That got me started with a love for weight lifting. With weight lifting came an introduction to supplements. I just used whey protein for a post workout smoothie, but I remember when I bought some creatine monohydrate when I was 17 and hid it in my room (all my high school friends thought creatine was the same as steroids; so did my parents at first. I knew better but I didn't want to get in trouble). After my dad found my hidden creatine stash, I was able to explain to him what it actually was and did. We had just decided to start P90X together and I ended up buying some NO Xplode for my dad and I to use. We loved it and were really gung ho about our workouts.

My passion for lifting weights and researching supplements grew in tandem. I made it a goal to learn how to eat healthy and figure out food and water intake before supplement intake and became a good resource for friends in high school and even college who were looking to lift weights and understand which supplements to take.

In college, when I turned 21, I began researching into these supplements called "prohormones." (I even stumbled upon AM, though I can't find what my user account was.) The more I read and learned, the more I realized I didn't need PHs at that time and decided to wait. I had looked pretty extensively at IBE's Epistane (as well as stuff by AMS and LG), but eventually decided against it and focused instead on eating tons and lifting hard. I don't regret that decision.

After college I got a job landscaping and moved to the middle of nowhere (I had grown up in Florida suburbs and gone to a good sized city for college). That rocked my world. Money was tight (still is) and gym memberships were expensive (still are). I resorted to creativity for my workouts, but landscaping in the summer wore me out the first year I worked the long hours. I lost some of my college strength, but I got strong in other areas that were more practical for my job and it evened out. Now, I've purchased a home gym, am doing some P90X workouts, and have my Rocky IV country-style stuff for workout. I've just been getting back into a solid routine this new year (with a little help from LGS 1-Andro, too) and I'm feeling really good again. Stability is a nice thing, even if it takes a while to adjust for it.

I love finding out about different supplements. Sometimes I'll spend hours just comparing supplements to see how they differ and where the strengths lie. I love trying new supplements, too, and being able to leave a helpful and thorough review for future inquirers. I've never been a rep for a company, but I've been really impressed by the helpfulness and zeal of the reps here on AM. They interact honestly with people and help them. To be able to continue my research along with promoting a company trying to make a comeback and putting out new products to help people reach and surpass their goals would be a great opportunity.

Good luck to Focused Nutrition and to all the applicants!
Great freaking app bro! Congrats on the little princess. I've got 2 beautiful girls of my own.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah they're definitely some great guys! I've always enjoyed communicating with them. Very helpful and nice.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Great freaking app bro! Congrats on the little princess. I've got 2 beautiful girls of my own.
Thanks, brother! She is a bundle of joy. And personality--practically a diva already. I love being a dad.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Thanks, brother! She is a bundle of joy. And personality--practically a diva already. I love being a dad.
Fatherhood is the best gift ever and especially to a little girl. That daddy-daughter bond is something special. I've got a nearly 8 yr old and a 1 yr old and both love their dad the most.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back and with a killer stack to start it off again.

Gonna throw in my app and tell you about myself. I am 37 years old and a State police academy instructor, I teach everything from law to defense tactics and firearms. I have been lifting since I was a teenager when all I had was a bench and dumbbell in my parents garage. Pretty much back then all I did was chest and bi's lol. Did not much better back then and there was no real internet over 20 years ago. From there I joined the military and learned a lot more about lifting and supplementation and my passion of the sport just grew. Currently I travel the whole state of NY to teach so my weekly routine changes a lot. This week I did a PPL style only once this week where as most times I do PPL twice a week. The week before that I did a bro split and a one day full body. I must say having to come up with a weekly routine every week has taught me a lot and using different gyms taught me many different excersises.
I have used so many types and brands of sups and have worked as a supp rep on the other forum so I know what is needed from a rep and the knowledge to help people. Being a forum rep is something I find fun and really love it when someone messages me and tells me how great the product I recommended was.
Gonna leave it short and to the point so good luck all since Focused Nutrition will be the next big thing on this site!!!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks interesting. Maybe?
Good to see you back Marms!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Some great apps so far! This won't be easy I can tell already.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep those apps coming

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Busy working tonight, I will be throwing an app in tomorrow!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice apps so far everyone thank you! Let's keep them coming so we can add to the team.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Alright here's my app to throw in. My name is Ross and I'm for the Midwest. I am currently working with behavioral kids in elementary school but also coach both powerlifting and football at the high school level. I am 25, soon to be 26 this summer, I currently am 6 ft 265lbs. I have been lifting weights since 6/7th grade. My love for lifting weights has honestly came to me in the last 5 years. I have been told my whole life that I'm too weak, too slow, and not good enough. I played multiple sports in high school and college football at a d2 school. I was constantly injured in football, pcl tear in my left knee. Two labrum tears in each shoulder. I have been training myself since college life and I have never felt better. I have put 100 pounds on both squat and deadlift and 60 pounds on my bench since finishing. I would love to rep focused nutrition. My love for supplements has really taken off since I joined the AM community. I have found company reps to extremely helpful during my early period on this forum. I want to be a part of that and rep for this company. Supplements are apart of my everyday life. I get looks at home and at my parents house every time I talk about them. But that's what I love, haha I have dreams of one day owning my own line but I doubt that will every happen. I hope you consider my application. Thanks and good luck to everyone that applied!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
FN is on a good start and putting together a good team here-

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Any products in the pipeline for the future? I'm excited to give your andro and epi andro a run
Interested in those too. I'm using Alpha Gainz Alpha Stano right now, and I thought it was just epiandro but I was looking at the ingredient label the other day and I think it is a blend of epiandro and androsterone for a total of 150mg per cap. It'd be interesting to stack Focused Nutrition's epiandro and andro products to compare effects!
Are you running both?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to following these logs !

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell, I'll throw in an app.
Hello, salutations, I am Adam, OR, as my friends and online acquaintances know me, Bam Bam!
I am 3 weeks out from turning 21. I have never been a rep for a supplement company, but I am an ambassador for the fitness website Modern Athletic Health, and I have had an offer to be a Nutrishop representative but chose to turn it down.
I am an ACE-certified personal trainer as of November 2015.
I started working out when I was 15 years old. My parents had just divorced, I was a freshman in high school, I had a new girlfriend, and I was starting to become conscious of the fact that I was skin, bone, and zero muscle. My dad got me signed up with a personal trainer and I got started on my fitness journey. I started off doing mostly full body exercises and largely focused on developing functional strength and a solid base on which to build upon in the future. After a year of this type of training, I actually switched personal trainers and started working with a guy who focused a lot more on the "bodybuilding" type of workouts, which was fine with me because those obviously focus on the same thing that I was concerned with: MUSCLE!
When I started working out, I was around 115-120 pounds of body weight. I graduated high school at 195 pounds. Two and a half years later, I am at about 225 pounds and rising.
I cannot tell you the amount of hours I have spent researching everything about the worlds of bodybuilding and fitness. Supplements, diets, training programs, anabolics, etc. etc.
At least once a day I have a friend or someone in the gym approaching me, asking for some advice about different exercises, what supplements would I recommend, can I write them a sample workout plan, lots of different stuff. I am more than happy to help. I love giving people advice and then hearing from them later on about how well something worked for them based on my suggestions.
This has carried over to the online community of AM, and I have been branching out and exploring some other forums as well. I have to say, the reps here on Anabolic Minds are some of the most helpful and knowledgeable on the Internet. They are a HUGE contributing factor to my inspirations to helping people in any way I can.
I am actually starting Focused Nutrition's MK-677 tomorrow, I've been on Olympus Labs' Ghar1ne since mid-December so I am excited to compare!
If I left anything out that I should have mentioned, let me know and I'll be more than happy to fill in the blanks.
Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all who apply!
So I would like to say BOOM congrats but I guess I should say BAM congrats. PM me all your info so I can get you on board. Welcome to the Focused team.
We will still be looking for sales people. Post should be up later today and will link here for those interested.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I would like to say BOOM congrats but I guess I should say BAM congrats. PM me all your info so I can get you on board. Welcome to the Focused team.
We will still be looking for sales people. Post should be up later today and will link here for those interested.
Congrats BamBam0319
!!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
great addition there Marms

and congrats BamBam0319 nice going bro and good luck down the road

clown007

clown007

Awards
Congrats BamBam! Definitely a good addition to the FN team!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Knew that was coming. :) Congrats, bro! Great addition

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thanks everybody!! PM coming your way Marms I'm beyond excited for this!