SPARTA NUTRITION needs 4 loggers!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spartans, from a young age, were forced to grow up, harden the fu*k up, and become the elite. As it is said, we are given many things in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings is the true test of man. Sparta Nutrition is on a mission to breed warriors that history once knew as “Spartans”. Elite, vicious, and fearless - this is Sparta and this is what being Spartan means.

We would like to kick things off by introducing our first 4 products in our andro series: spartan hard, spartan lean, spartan mass, and cereberus! These are all effectively dosed andros with absorbtion enhancements!
SpartanMASS_FINAL2-320x129.jpg

Spartan mass:
Androsterone 100mg
Super 19 dhea 75mg
SpartanLEAN_FINAL2-320x129.jpg

Spartan lean:
7 dhea 110mg
11 oxo 110mg
SpartanHARD_FINAL2-320x129.jpg

Spartan hard:
Super ra dhea 60mg
Super rb dhea 150mg
2 androsterone 100mg
Cerberus_FINAL2-320x129.jpg

Cereberus:
Androsterone 100mg
Super rb dhea 100mg
Super 19 dhea 75mg

We need 1 person to log each of these immediately so please don't apply if you have any other commitments at the moment. These are hormonal products and pct is required! This is only open to members within the continental US.

1) age
2) which product would you like and why?
3) what is your previous cycle experience?
4) training style
5) anything else you would like us to know about yourself

Ok gentlemen, let's seize our glory!

Attachments

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude this'd be awesome, except i already started a cycle :/ guess I can't apply! lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Spartan lean... That's gonna be my shiiittt.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
seems like some good up and coming products

clown007

clown007

Awards
Alright... here we go!!!
First off, I just want to say that seeing this come to fruition is so exciting! So proud of everyone involved in making this a reality!

I am not in the US, but I am just north in Canada:) There was no way I was going to miss the chance to throw in an app for these products though!!

1) age 38 years old

2) which product would you like and why? I am really interested in all the products! However the two that really pique my interest are Hard and Cereberus. I am interested in increasing strength, lean muscle mass while limiting and possibly decreasing some body fat. I have been interested in the different DHEA products for some time now.

3) what is your previous cycle experience? I have run cycles of Ostarine, LGD, and Epiandro previously. I have always been interested in dry gains.

4) training style I am currently using the Optimized Volume Training from Thibaudeau ( a version of GVT). I will then be moving onto a John Meadows program. I tend to train at higher volumes for most of my programs, though at times I do focus on heavy weights. I also like to incorporate a lot of tension techniques. This summer I plan to do some Obstacle Course Races with my wife, so I am incorporating a bit more running into my weekly programming.

5) anything else you would like us to know about yourself I have been fortunate to log a few different products in the past (FinaFlex Stimul8, AgeForce Maximize patches, and currently FinaFlex Max Pump). I am honest in my evaluation and endeavour to be detailed in my logging. I have no issues logging up to 5x week.

Congrats again to Yates and everyone else for getting this company up and running! Its so inspiring seeing people making their dreams a reality!

"This is Sparta!" ~ King Leonidas

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright... here we go!!!
First off, I just want to say that seeing this come to fruition is so exciting! So proud of everyone involved in making this a reality!

I am not in the US, but I am just north in Canada:) There was no way I was going to miss the chance to throw in an app for these products though!!

1) age 38 years old

2) which product would you like and why? I am really interested in all the products! However the two that really pique my interest are Hard and Cereberus. I am interested in increasing strength, lean muscle mass while limiting and possibly decreasing some body fat. I have been interested in the different DHEA products for some time now.

3) what is your previous cycle experience? I have run cycles of Ostarine, LGD, and Epiandro previously. I have always been interested in dry gains.

4) training style I am currently using the Optimized Volume Training from Thibaudeau ( a version of GVT). I will then be moving onto a John Meadows program. I tend to train at higher volumes for most of my programs, though at times I do focus on heavy weights. I also like to incorporate a lot of tension techniques. This summer I plan to do some Obstacle Course Races with my wife, so I am incorporating a bit more running into my weekly programming.

5) anything else you would like us to know about yourself I have been fortunate to log a few different products in the past (FinaFlex Stimul8, AgeForce Maximize patches, and currently FinaFlex Max Pump). I am honest in my evaluation and endeavour to be detailed in my logging. I have no issues logging up to 5x week.

Congrats again to Yates and everyone else for getting this company up and running! Its so inspiring seeing people making their dreams a reality!

"This is Sparta!" ~ King Leonidas
Great app bro!!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
1) age: 35

2) which product would you like and why?: Lean. This is a very low side cycle. Gains are lean and maintainable. Perfect for my goals. And if Yates is involved the product will probably work:)

3) what is your previous cycle experience?: This is a long list. Although I've been on AM for only a bit over a year or so my previous cycles are extensive. Here's a short list: Dymethazine, Dimethandrostenol, Halodrol, Triumphalis, Epistane, Epiandrosterone,methyldiazirinol, promagnon, The One. Some of the above mentioned I have used more than once.

4) training style: Hybrid training. Much of it is bodybuilding style but I am starting to infuse more powerlifting. Goal is to maintain current leanness but increase strength for upcoming friendly competition with friends.

5) anything else you would like us to know about yourself: I have been training for over 10 years seriously. Supplements have become my hobby just as much as the gym has. I have a log I just finished. But would like to continue logging and improving so as to include more details allowing companies to have better idea as to how their products are working. Conversely I would like to help others make up their mind as to whether to purchase a product or not.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hell yeah. I wanna try all of em lol. Will be following logs

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Ok to stack or prefer solo?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) age: 35

2) which product would you like and why?: Lean. This is a very low side cycle. Gains are lean and maintainable. Perfect for my goals. And if Yates is involved the product will probably work:)

3) what is your previous cycle experience?: This is a long list. Although I've been on AM for only a bit over a year or so my previous cycles are extensive. Here's a short list: Dymethazine, Dimethandrostenol, Halodrol, Triumphalis, Epistane, Epiandrosterone,methyldiazirinol, promagnon, The One. Some of the above mentioned I have used more than once.

4) training style: Hybrid training. Much of it is bodybuilding style but I am starting to infuse more powerlifting. Goal is to maintain current leanness but increase strength for upcoming friendly competition with friends.

5) anything else you would like us to know about yourself: I have been training for over 10 years seriously. Supplements have become my hobby just as much as the gym has. I have a log I just finished. But would like to continue logging and improving so as to include more details allowing companies to have better idea as to how their products are working. Conversely I would like to help others make up their mind as to whether to purchase a product or not.
That Lean should help you in your "friendly competition"

Nice app brother.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like some good products, clean website and a product line I'm still drooling over. Might as well try my luck.

1) 26

2) Cereberus, very interested in the Super-19 Nor. And am trying to bulk and would love to add it to my base!

3) OL legend into OL Trest and Halofire

Started my current cycle with OL Trest, OL RAD, alpha stano into LGI Msten and Test C @ 250

4)
-push heavy
-pull heavy
-off
-off
-push light/moderate
-pull light/moderate
-off

5) I will give an honest option of the product. I am wanting to out on some mass, and am interested in the super 19 nor! I have been lifting for ten years now. I love the feeling and joy lifting brings. I've had my ups and downs with it. But no matter what I keep pushing forward! Again I'm running a test base of Test C @ 250mg.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like some good products, clean website and a product line I'm still drooling over. Might as well try luck.

1) 26

2) Cereberus, very interested in the Super-19 Nor. And am trying to bulk and would love to add it to my base!

3) OL legend into OL Trest and Halofire

Started my current cycle with OL Trest, OL RAD, alpha stano into LGI Msten and Test C @ 250

4)
-push heavy
-pull heavy
-off
-off
-push light/moderate
-pull light/moderate
-off

5) I will give an honest option of the product. I am wanting to out on some mass, and am interested in the super 19 nor! I have been lifting for ten years now. I love the feeling and joy lifting brings. I've had my ups and downs with it. But no matter what I keep pushing forward! Again I'm running a test base of Test C @ 250mg.
Cerberus with a Test base? Mmmmmmmhmm

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling this stuff will do really well. Wish everyone the best.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Know what, might as well submit anyways just for the hell of it XD

1) Age 22, 23 in less than a month

2)I'd probably swing for Hard, because who couldn't get harder muscles? Failing that, Lean and then Mass.

3)...F*ck. Lemme think. From memory:
Double Dragon Labs - SOS 500
Mind & Muscle - Te
LG Sciences - Battle Hardner
M.E.G.A. Formulations - Mayhem & Vanquish
I think there's more but I can't remember!

4) Hardcore? Seriously, my training style changes. A few months ago I was doing Kris Gethin's DTP and DTP Xtreme, and now I'm doing Dorian Yates' HIT and 6x5's (because 5x5's aren't hard enough).

5) Currently on cycle with Swole Labs Tri-mental (M1-Alpha, Methyldiazerinol, and boladrol), will be following the PCT with Primeval Labs Tri-Sarm and Brawn Nutrition Andarine for a bridge into a cycle of Warrior Labs Cyano-Ment and Celtic Labs M1T-oxime. I highly doubt that I'd be a candidate due to this, but hey, nothing ventured nothing gained.

And to all chosen, good luck and good gainz!

clown007

clown007

Awards
I have a feeling this stuff will do really well. Wish everyone the best.
Absolutely agree!

This line is sure to do amazingly well. And with the people that are behind these products, you can't ask for more.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1) 38
2) Lean or hard
3) Pretty much most minus any of the andro/dhea stuff.
4) layne norton ph3
5) Honest opinion, always finish a log with consistent updates.

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
Damn, would love to log any of these but I have a M-sten/trest cycle planned for a few weeks from now :grumpy:

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, so much awesomeness going on in here!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Is there going to be an intro sale on these?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Giggity bump :wave2:

Continental US residents only... :worried:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I knew something big was in the works. Now I know the whole story!

Awesome stuff here guys, and a great bunch of guys repping them too!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Man, I knew something big was in the works. Now I know the whole story!

Awesome stuff here guys, and a great bunch of guys repping them too!
^^^ This..... some of my OL buddies right here!!! LOL.. Any retailers carrying these now?

kc.elliott

Awards
1) age

2) which product would you like and why?
Cereberus - I have Low-T (total=197) and can't find a local doc to treat. Can't gain muscle or loose wait no matter how hard I try.

3) what is your previous cycle experience?
None

4) training style
Hard 5x a week with 6x Cardo. Sundays are a bust

5) anything else you would like us to know about yourself
Using Arimidex for high E2. Willing to try just about anything to help my training.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
1) age: 31

2) which product would you like and why? Mass or Cereberus. The last couple of months have been rough. In addition to the holidays and having family in town, we moved into a new home and then welcomed the birth of our first born a week after moving in. She's been somewhat colicy (if that's a word) so sleep has suffered, and therefore so have the gym sessions. I've lost a few pounds and some noticeable strength over the last few weeks. I REALLY want to put back on some size and strength, especially before a wedding we are attending in May where I'll get to see all my friends back home that I haven't seen in 6 months.

3) what is your previous cycle experience? My most recent cycles were AndroHard/Andro the Giant and Tr3st/DMZ. I've also used Osta and LGD. I had decent results with each of those.

4) training style: due to the recent lack of sleep/energy levels and lack of time, I've been doing a basic bodybuilding-type push/pull split routine. If I am chosen to log one of these, I would get back to a Wendler 5/3/1 program. Hell I'll be going back to Wendler anyway - I always have good results with it. I do seem to hit a wall pretty quick on my bench though. Maybe something like this can help me break past that sticking point that I constantly hit.

5) anything else you would like us to know about yourself: I've been lifting for about 12 years. I will have no issue with updating a log throughout the cycle after my workouts.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Fashionably late to this thread- but that's how I roll-

cant wait to see the logs on these- good group of guys backing this company, so results should be nothing short of impressive

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ This..... some of my OL buddies right here!!! LOL.. Any retailers carrying these now?
What's up man?! How you been?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) age 35

2) which product would you like and why? lean just had carpal tunnel surgery dec 29th and have not being able to lift or do much being on light duty. I'm am now release as of this past Monday to start lifting and hitting it hard again. I'd like to give the lean a shot to get my back on track.

3) what is your previous cycle experience? I've used several to date, but haven't used any cycles in about a year or so. I've used superdrol back in the day, msten, and androseries from primordial years ago.

4) training style Cardio 4 to 5 x week lifting 4 days week traditional bodybuilding

5) anything else you would like us to know about yourself Like I said just came off surgery almost 2 months ago so I'm more the pumped to kick this off. I've lost 48 lbs at the end of last year with another 30 to go.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/subscription.php?folderid=3

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Mr. Yates, looks like some solid products !!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Awesome!! I love the idea of having guys run ONLY this product as well. I will be following all 4 logs!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer apps guys!! Thanks for all the interest. Will be a tough choice for sure. Keep 'em coming.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up B? Good to see you. Not yet. Soon enough I'm sure

SpartaNutrition.com exclusively starting Friday.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
What's up B? Good to see you. Not yet. Soon enough I'm sure

SpartaNutrition.com exclusively starting Friday.
Glad to see you found a company to Rep!! I'll have to jump on that sale :thumbsup: Best of luck to you and Yates!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for support, nice looking lineup there yates84

Edit - and congrats Dma378 I don't know you too well, but you seem like a good guy. Happy to see you with a company.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established

Edit - and congrats Dma378 I don't know you too well, but you seem like a good guy. Happy to see you with a company.
Dma is a straight shooter and tells it like it is; You can't ask for more than that. That Yates guy is alright too. ;]

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
You sold me with the Spartan branding but i don't think I'm ready for the hormonals yet. I look forward to checking out the logs on these!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You sold me with the Spartan branding but i don't think I'm ready for the hormonals yet. I look forward to checking out the logs on these!
Nothing wrong with staying natty as long as possible, very respectable. We will be here when you're ready ;)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks man. Appreciate the kind words. Excited to be a part of it with my friend Yates.