Chaos and Pain brings you MORE!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some pictures I would like to show you on behalf of chaos and pain.We have been steping up our game lately and I wanted to update everyone. Before that I would just like to let you guys know...There's an amazing sale on AGGRO because of the new aggro we have in the works. New mystery profile. Aggro is down to 19.99 AND you can use Brice20 for 20% off of your entire order. It's my discount code and lets them know I sent you. We also have the OG ferox down to 25.99. Mango is the ONLY flavor left and with my 20% off code it comes down to 20.79 which is CHEAP as hell if you look at the ingredient profile of the OG ferox.

Number 1 is ....the new AGGRO with some ballin art work. Hence the sale on aggro. OLD AGGRO MUST GO
12743927_934097166666571_8117842673075348953_n.jpg

Number 2 we have our NEW BCAA/ EAA product called Cannibal Carna and I personally love the art for this one. A new direction from our graphic designer that really shines. I also love the fact we are bringing a 8:1:1 ratio of BCAAs to the table in Carna. I personally opt for more leucine so this is perfect for me.
12733433_938058659603755_6354629026914269228_n.jpg

Here's the label for CARNA
carna.png

Last but certainly not least...our new 5lb PROTEIN POWDER Cannibal KRAKEN. I thought I would so something a little fun and get an image from our graphic designer of the Cannibal Kraken STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE Label. Again, with some ballin art.
12697011_942046232570323_4002657830449078925_o.jpg

Carna has been released and is up on Weight Lifting Supplements | Chaos and Pain for order but Kraken and the new aggro are coming soon.

I've been a member of AM for a long time and I'm honestly pleased I am working with a company that allows me to share so much of the going ons within the company.

We are about to also do a giveaway and I'll start the thread on sunday so stay tuned and be on the watch for some FREE CARNA.

If you haven't signed up to our mailing list you can do so by going to https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe. This allows you to be on top of sales before we run out of stock which has been known to happen surprisingly.

EDIT: as I typed this out, old aggro is out of stock.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Always fantastic products from Chaos & Pain! There are still a few products I want to try... But struggle to find UK retailers :(

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always fantastic products from Chaos & Pain! There are still a few products I want to try... But struggle to find UK retailers :(
If you'd like to try before you buy, you can email me at [email protected].

We do have 1 UK online retailer I believe.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMFG strawberry cheesecake!!! YESSSSS!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the Aggro is already gone not surprising at that price

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I did a quick search and you can find it at other online retailers, any time frame on the new release?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a quick search and you can find it at other online retailers, any time frame on the new release?
The labels aren't finished being printed. Maybe 2 to 3 weeks. The art was awesome so we teased a little early

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I was critical of the protein labels, but I even said in that thread C&P makes perhaps the best labels in the industry, and I gotta say this Cannibal Carna is easily my favorite supp label of all time. Loving the new Aggro label as well.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Ferox continues to deliver awesome lifting sessions for me!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was critical of the protein labels, but I even said in that thread C&P makes perhaps the best labels in the industry, and I gotta say this Cannibal Carna is easily my favorite supp label of all time. Loving the new Aggro label as well.
My favorite protein powder label is going to be kraken. Haha.

We are stepping up our game. We got quite a few big releases coming up this year. We plan to be a 1 stop shop

flexor1991

flexor1991

Awards
i've seen the new inferno apocalypse has got octodrine (2-Aminoisoheptane) in it on ***********

is there any chance you C&P might add it to cannibal therox, Aggro or make a powdered form of inferno as iv'e heard Octodrine is possibly more potent than the old dmaa and it something i want to give a go?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New labels are cool as f*ck