AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, we have some more sample packets in house and I am going to choose 10 lucky people to receive 3 FREE Sample packets in return for a review!

Rules are simple:

1. Tell us what pre workout your taking now and why you want to review HyperMax XT.
2. We will pick 10 people who will be required to provide a review after using all 3 sample packets
3. US Only
4. 18 years or older!
5. Must not have won samples or a full tub in the past

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
Right now I'm using liquid labs wyked 3.0. To be honest I want to review hypermax xt because it's free and who doesn't love some free supps. I'll give my honest opinion about it just like I'm honest and want free stuff.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now I'm using liquid labs wyked 3.0. To be honest I want to review hypermax xt because it's free and who doesn't love some free supps. I'll give my honest opinion about it just like I'm honest and want free stuff.
Love the honesty. We all love free stuff!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here. Hypermax XT is awesome

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm your Huckelberry

Currently rotating between OL Conqu3r Unleashed and ATP Perform Kinetics.

I would love to try and review Hypermax XT, because I really liked the original. And always like to have non-BA pwo and one with. So this would make a good case for my BA option.

Last edited:
Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I'm using BCAAs, Creatine, and Max Pump. No stims. I'd love to review this, especially to compare with a couple other products I've used/samples I received. (Gonna be writing a CL White Rapids review here shortly from a sample I got. It'd be neat to compare the two since they seem to have similar make-ups.)

TrenMonkey

Awards
Would love to try it. Currently using C4 now and it's ok but nothing special I feel. Would love to try a new product out that may turn into my consistent pre-workout product going forward.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try it. I'm currently only using Ergonine as a preworkout. It's ok, not the best I've used. Would love to try something that makes a noticeable impact in the gym. I'm 31 and can give a review here.

LAngelG3

Awards
I'm currently using EVL ENGN and it is okay but it doesn't give me a huge boost and I've tried various pre work outs from C4, Mr Hyde, Assault and etc.

I'm interested in trying because I need to find a pre workout to give me that adrenaline rush but I dont want to waste my money on full tubs.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to try it. I'm currently only using Ergonine as a preworkout. It's ok, not the best I've used. Would love to try something that makes a noticeable impact in the gym. I'm 31 and can give a review here.
What stim pre workouts have you tried? E9 can be used as a pre workout, but that is not the main purpose of the product.

kc.elliott

Awards
I'm currently using cellucor c4 and Methyl pump. Not feeling the effects anymore. Would like to try something else. This product looks interesting. Would be glad to post a log on use.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
What stim pre workouts have you tried? E9 can be used as a pre workout, but that is not the main purpose of the product.
Man I can't even remember all of the names of the products I've tried over the years. They weren't that memorable. Iron Champ Psyched was the most recent prior to Ergonine. It was ok. Oh, I have also used Jack3d fairly recently. Not that impressed.

cleanlifts

Awards
Using nsane currently because nothing else out there seems to get me goinng. With nsane i feel the energy within 5 minutes and no crash. Want to see if theres something else out in the market that will work for me. I stopped buying pre workouts for a while since i felt i was wasting my money till i got a sample of nsane at a local shop.

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
Currently using OL CU but would love to try some of the hypermax XT. Haven't used any of your supps before but have heard e****lent reviews. I also wanna try some of that new alphamax comin out.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
1. Tell us what pre workout your taking now and why you want to review HyperMax XT.

Olympus Labs Conquer Unleashed. I want to review Hypermax XT as I have never used Hypermax before and coming to the end of my contest prep I could use any good energy/pre to get a decent workout in possible. I want to see how solid this preworkout is and if its a legit pre option as at this point there is no fooling me if the preworkout doesnt hit well or give good sustained energy, I will know haha.

2. We will pick 10 people who will be required to provide a review after using all 3 sample packets

Will love giving a truthful review.

3. US Only

Yup

4. 18 years or older!

Yup

I have never won anything from you guys yet. Only thing I have used from Performax actually is your SlinMax which I purchased.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

Olympus Labs Conquer Unleashed. I want to review Hypermax XT as I have never used Hypermax before and coming to the end of my contest prep I could use any good energy/pre to get a decent workout in possible. I want to see how solid this preworkout is and if its a legit pre option as at this point there is no fooling me if the preworkout doesnt hit well or give good sustained energy, I will know haha.

3. US Only

Yup

4. 18 years or older!

Yup

I have never won anything from you guys yet. Only thing I have used from Performax actually is your SlinMax which I purchased.
Pretty certain #5 isn't a requirement for the apps...

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Pretty certain #5 isn't a requirement for the apps...
That's weird I literally copied and pasted from the OP. Wouldn't have added it myself haha

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meaning samples or full tubs of HyperMax XT. We want to make sure people who never tried it get a chance.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meaning samples or full tubs of HyperMax XT. We want to make sure people who never tried it get a chance.
Exactly. If you have won sample, or a tub,s of HyperMax XT in the past, we'd hope you would purchase it if you enjoyed it. And also would allow others that have not tried it to do so.

BWsport15

Awards
I would love to try something new. I'm just now getting back into working out but have used several brands over the years: NOexplode, 1MR, jack3d, and I am currently using C4. I seem to notice a difference the first day or two when switching supplements but then I don't get the same rush after a few uses. I am 25 almost 26, never won samples before and would be more than happy to leave a review if chosen.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bump, this is closing soon guys get your apps in! Great well rounded pre-workout!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright guys, we have some more sample packets in house and I am going to choose 10 lucky people to receive 3 FREE Sample packets in return for a review!

Rules are simple:

3. US Only
4. 18 years or older!
I'm using the hi health brand.
I've enjoyed plenty of focus xt, would love to try this.
Hook it up mw1

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got it!
Would def log review this :thumbsup:

SwoleNjacked

Awards
If this is still going, I'd like to apply.

I'm currently using Mesomorph and Cannibal Ferox Amped. I'd like to try out HyperMax XT because of the Eria Jarensis Extract, as I've read it is a nice clean energy.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I would love to try this out I meet all requirements can review/log I'm currently using either olympus labs CU or Condense. I would love to see the quality this company puts out as I've seen you guys a lot on AM thanks in advance Pz out!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will close tomorrow evening at 8 pm. Get those last minute entries in!

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
I would absolutely like to apply and leave a review if this is still open. Big Performax Labs fan (Alphamax is awesome) and have been meaning to try this pre. Good looks on such a nice opportunity for people!

as of late ive been using mesomorph and before that it was GAT nitraflex, but in the past Ive used Mr. Hyde, White flood, and condense.

Thanks!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would absolutely like to apply and leave a review if this is still open. Big Performax Labs fan (Alphamax is awesome) and have been meaning to try this pre. Good looks on such a nice opportunity for people!
It's still open till 8pm EST. Thanks for being a fan of our products. Could you edit your post with stim based pre workouts you are currently using

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm your Huckelberry

I would love to try and review Hypermax XT, because I really liked the original. And always like to have non-BA pwo and one with. So this would make a good case for my BA option.
I'm using BCAAs, Creatine, and Max Pump. No stims. I'd love to review this, especially to compare with a couple other products I've used/samples I received. (Gonna be writing a CL White Rapids review here shortly from a sample I got. It'd be neat to compare the two since they seem to have similar make-ups.)

3. US Only

Yup

4. 18 years or older!

Yup

I would love to try this out I meet all requirements can review/log I'm currently using either olympus labs CU or Condense. I would love to see the quality this company puts out as I've seen you guys a lot on AM thanks in advance Pz out!
Send me your shipping info guys. I need it no later than Monday evening so I can send all the info together. Cut off time is 8 PM on Monday. Remember, you must place a review in the review thread, I will link it in here once these go out. Please post in here once you receive your samples, congrats!

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
Saaawwwwweeeeettt!!! I didn't see that coming. PMing now.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, didn't win. I'll be reading those reviews :smoker:

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Awesome very excited thanks brother

Info sent

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm your Huckelberry

3. US Only

Yup

4. 18 years or older!

Yup

Damn, didn't win. I'll be reading those reviews :smoker:
I thought I quoted your post too. Send me your info brofessorx

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats all. Can't wait to hear what you think.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thanks! Didnt receive an email that there was a reply to this thread. Glad I checked! I will send info now.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the info for everyone. I will be sending a email with the info to the higher ups shortly.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't received anything in the mail yet, what's the dilly yo?
:lmao: just kidding.
Bump :banana:

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Just got mine!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457133972.160545.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457134112.127024.jpg

Took first sample. Also gonna be doing a video review (new for me). Will have that after all three samples have been used.

Pump it up!

I don't need anymore stims today, by the way.

I took this 15 minutes ago.

That's 15. With a 1 and a 5. Rhymes with..whatever. Brain thing.

Caffeine.

Attachments

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my samples today as well!! Looking forward to trying come Monday.