IFN - Can You Reach The Finish Line? - Giveaway!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
am promo.jpg

am promo 2.jpg

Giveaway!

We need 5 people to try our ultimate post workout formula!

How do you win? Tell us what you do to push yourself to the Finish Line.

Requirements

1. USA Shipping Only
2. Must leave an initial review, final review, and 1 review on an in-store retailer
3. Be a badass!

Can You Reach The Finish Line?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IN on this.

everything you need...in 1 product.

The perfect all in one!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! This is the PERFECT product for someone looking for a great post workout!!!

Can't wait

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good looking formula

dat der sherbert!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Been hearing about this so much and seeing great reviews. In for support. Good luck to all applicants.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rainbow Sherbet ... Mmmmmm ...

I love all-in-one products. Nothing is worse than trying to single dose everything out and then forgetting to take this or that. This makes it very convenient and easy. Great opportunity here!

-Spaz

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Rainbow Sherbet ... Mmmmmm ...

I love all-in-one products. Nothing is worse than trying to single dose everything out and then forgetting to take this or that. This makes it very convenient and easy. Great opportunity here!

-Spaz
Rainbow Sherbet is my favorite flavor of EVERYTHING now!!!! I LOVE IT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop a day in my belly, dat der tingles are fantastic

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
IN for this! This product looks incredible!

Tell us what you do to push yourself to the Finish Line.

What do I do? I lift heavy. I eat smart. I sleep plenty. Pushing yourself to the finish line is more than training, its a LIFESTYLE. There are many pieces to the puzzle, and knowing how to balance different parts of life is key to reaching the finish line.

I would love to have the opportunity to be one of the first to try IFN Finish Line. It looks like a very complete product, and the flavors look awesome! I think that this product will help me to push myself harder to reach the FINISH LINE.

Requirements

1. USA Shipping Only
Yes! I live in Connecticut

2. Must leave an initial review, final review, and 1 review on an in-store retailer
Done. Will post an in depth review day 1, and at the end. And I will be more than happy to post on AT LEAST one in-store retailer site

3. Be a badass!
Every damn day.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Would love to try this out.
What do I do to get to the finish line? Think of someone who may be working harder( yea a lot of people) But usually I get amped up before the gym, whether its watching videos of people lifting weight comparable to me, or watching my old posing routines and seeing where I have come from, or when I was beyond shredded. Its a lot that goes into it, but for me its all about the long term-marathon as opposed to a sprint, and having great workouts all month vs ONE super workout with a bunch of average workouts

Some videos that really get me motivated before a deadlift or squat day
[video=youtube;Y4rtoJn47q8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4rtoJn47q8[/video]
Kurt weidner natural pro, trains like a beast

compan

compan

Awards
One of the best products in the iForce line-up.

^ damn @ the 40 reps of 315 on deads. I was happy the first time I hit 10 in a row raw haha.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have been using this postworkout for the last 3 weeks and has become 1 of my favorite products. Decrease in DOMS and more endurance for my workouts. Great product!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
VaughnTrue suggested this exact product to try in my endurance supplements thread. I am currently training for a marathon, and I need a product to help me recover with the demanding output that I have been putting my body through. IFN has a great post workout with this and I would be honored to be chosen to log this product. The synergy with all the ingredients would be so efficient and perfect for my post workout recovery. Better recovery = better workouts the next day!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love this stuff.. watermelon is godly!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tasted sherbert compete, if this is anything like it watch out

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I went outside the box and got Very Cherry Lime. Im happy with my decision.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that is such an amazing looking post workout supplement!
I love that it contains beta alanine as well!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to test drive the Rainbow Sherbet, Review on AM and 1 or 2 other sites No Problem !! Will be honest and detailed.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to test drive the Rainbow Sherbet, Review on AM and 1 or 2 other sites No Problem !! Will be honest and detailed.
This is THE log King....

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I have been wanting to try Finish Line for months. I think the right music selection makes all the difference. I want angry music that gets you jacked and you want to DESTROY the weights. I want to channel all my inner hate to make my lift. I definitely don't want sad slow music playing. You get into that zone and f* stuff up!

No problem complying with all the conditions!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
One of the best products in the iForce line-up.

^ damn @ the 40 reps of 315 on deads. I was happy the first time I hit 10 in a row raw haha.
Yeah man sick stuff, I have a video on youtube of me doing 495x14 and 545x8, but 315x40 is now a goal

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man sick stuff, I have a video on youtube of me doing 495x14 and 545x8, but 315x40 is now a goal

No matter how much weight im doing, I die out at 6-8 reps lol.. I prolly couldnt even bench the bar for 12 reps lmao.. its psychological, once I hit 8 im like.. mehh F it. :D

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great addition to your line up and one of the best products out now. Trainer is always talking about the sherbet so it must be godly

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
You guys will not be disappointed. Good luck to everyone!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THERE'S A SHERBERT COMPETE?!?!?!
haha yep, when I was a rep for iforce, I turned my body onto compete and he uses it religiously now.....so I go over his house last week and he just hands me this metal bottle and tells me to take a sip...I do and say it's really good what is it, he tells me it's sherbert compete

compan

compan

Awards
VaughnTrue suggested this exact product to try in my endurance supplements thread. I am currently training for a marathon, and I need a product to help me recover with the demanding output that I have been putting my body through. IFN has a great post workout with this and I would be honored to be chosen to log this product. The synergy with all the ingredients would be so efficient and perfect for my post workout recovery. Better recovery = better workouts the next day!
Awesome! My buddy is training for the Boston Marathon right now and I was gonna hook him up with some Finish Line to help him out.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha yep, when I was a rep for iforce, I turned my body onto compete and he uses it religiously now.....so I go over his house last week and he just hands me this metal bottle and tells me to take a sip...I do and say it's really good what is it, he tells me it's sherbert compete
Ridiculous!

I've been rocking Compete non-stop ever since it was released, but I only thought they had the 3 flavors (those are all that I've used, at least).

I'm gonna have to go throw rocks at Vaughn's window to get some some of that good good! lol!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ridiculous!

I've been rocking Compete non-stop ever since it was released, but I only thought they had the 3 flavors (those are all that I've used, at least).

I'm gonna have to go throw rocks at Vaughn's window to get some some of that good good! lol!
haha I know right, I always loved the lemon....but the sherbert...wow it was good

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for support! Would love to try this, but it wouldn't be fair to IFN as I have a log coming up that would skew the results. Might just have to pick some up to try it anyway.

Good luck to all applicants!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome! My buddy is training for the Boston Marathon right now and I was gonna hook him up with some Finish Line to help him out.
Well we are buddies to aren't we? I will always welcome the hook up!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
A little Valentines Day bump!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THERE'S A SHERBERT COMPETE?!?!?!
You're late to the party but yes there is a RS Compete. I have a tub waiting to be opened after I finish up my tangy tangerine. Don't hate lol

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great addition to your line up and one of the best products out now. Trainer is always talking about the sherbet so it must be godly
Dude it literally makes me happy when I drink it. Not only are the ba tingles great but it brings back childhood memories lol. Watermelon Finish Line will be popped open tomorrow. Can't wait!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ridiculous!

There's watermelon which is great, RS which I'll be trying soon enough and the recently released blue razz

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's watermelon which is great, RS which I'll be trying soon enough and the recently released blue razz
You won't be disappointed in RS. I just finished drinking some. If you've ever taken a handful of skittles and eaten them all at once, that's exactly what it tastes like!

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Have not tried. Love sipping on lemon drop compete intra.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel rage that sherbert is not in my life.

Excuse me while I go beat up some snowmen.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is this not 10 pages yet?
I have honestly been a bit bewildered by the lack of people trying to get free units of this both here and on BB. The formula really can't be beat, nor the price, yet the hoopla about the product is at about 10% of what I expected upon release

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I have honestly been a bit bewildered by the lack of people trying to get free units of this both here and on BB. The formula really can't be beat, nor the price, yet the hoopla about the product is at about 10% of what I expected upon release
Formula is great imo and works well in almost any stack.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I excited and I'm more than happy to share my opinion !!