Venture Bars Taste Tester Promo

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Venture Bars are finally here and we're giving 10 lucky people the chance to try out a single flavor of their choice before the rest of the world. You will get 6 bars total of the same flavor.

Answer these questions for us to be eligible:

1. Why should we choose you?

2. Links to reviews you have already done

3. Rank the flavors you are interested in from 1 (being your favorite), 2(being alright) and 3 (being your least)

4. Are you willing to do a review in the Product Reviews section?

Available Flavors (You will get 6 bars total of your favorite flavor):
:

1. Coconut Almond Delight

2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge

3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Rules/Requirement:
:

*18+ Years Old*
*USA ONLY (Sorry everyone else)*
*Product is for personal use only*
*DEADLINE: 2-12-2016 at 11:59PM PST*
*Agreeing to this promo you acknowledge that you have read the labels and any food allergy that you incur is a result of your own action*​

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Pick me!!!
Just cuz?
App coming ;)

Great opportunity here AM get apps in!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Long time fan of CL quality, at any given time for 3 or so years now I've been using at least 2 products from your line. I was lucky enough to sample and review your whey trial sizes and to say the least I'm excited to see what you have done with these bars.

I am very used to low cal dessert techniques ;) I am sure I will be able to appreciate these for those macros (which look solid)

I would also be getting you a second member's opinion, if wanted, KlutzyLifter can sample ;)

I love the sounds of these flavours too, up my alley. I have a US shipping address and would drive to get it the moment I get the alert ;)

*coming soon, hunting*

3. Rank the flavors you are interested in from 1 (being your favorite), 2(being alright) and 3 (being your least)

Coconut Almond Delight,
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough,
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge

God that was hard. Even my #3 I really want to try.

4. Are you willing to do a review in the Product
Reviews section?

Of course! Expect as much detail as I can spare.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been waiting for these for a long time!!! Great opportunity guys

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Choose me because I'm the coolest grumpy old man on AM. Links to reviews should be under my username. I can't see them but I'm told they are there.

1. Coconut Almond
2. CC Cookie Dough
3. Chocolate PB Fudge

Of course I'll do a review in the review section.

Yep, it's there right under "rep power".

Here are my reviews!

Had to disable ad blocking.

Negncic

Awards
1. I usually have a bar a day and I have tried many different bars. That being said, I have a pretty good baseline to compare the venture bars to. I will be giving an honest review. I am also a CL fanboy.

2. I do not have any reviews here as of yet, but what better product to start with?

3. Tough call as I think I would like all 3 flavored. I think the Coconut almond delight will be the hardest to flavor properly, so I would like to try that first, chocolate chip cookie dough number 2 and the chocolate peanut butter fudge 3.

4. No problem with that request.

Thanks

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Move out of the way, Driven. Haha, I got on my computer just so I can sign up for this!

I am extremely picky about what I want to test out so it is very rare that I will sign up for anything.

I buy protein bars all the time!!!

You should choose me because I will always give my honest truth. And of course, I am very active on here.

I have chimed in on logs about products I've tried but I didn't know there was a review section. Is that the same as running a log?

Coconut Almond Delight
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Yes, I am willing to.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I'm very interested in trying these.

1) I love the convenience of protein bars, to the point of buying them by the box so I have them when I need a quick healthy snack. I've used ANSI Cheesecake bars as well as Quest protein bars (like everyone else!) I'd love to try them and see how they compare and how they could factor Into my nutrition. I'm getting more familiar with CL products. I have some samples in my stash when some logs run out and Orange Triad is my daily multi.

2) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/250977-growth-factor-xt.html#post5251551 (just did that one)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/242036-select-protein-27-a-2.html#post5221425

3) Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Chocolate Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Coconut Almond Delight

4) Of course I would be happy to leave a review. Thanks for the opportunity!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I eat a Protein / Meal Replace Bar almost everyday, so I have had some very good and some very bad, I can give honest feed back compared to want else is available in the market place.

Please click on Reviews under my Avatar, I have about 40 to many to link.

All the flavors sound very good

1) Peanut Butter
2) Coconut Almond
3) Cookie Dough

Yes, I would enjoy it!!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

I haven't used a product by CL in a while, but I like what you guys put out (loved White Flood and Green Mag). I enjoy experiencing and reviewing new products to widen my horizons of what's out there, and give myself a broader arsenal to choose from. These flavors look bombin' (especially the coconut)!

2. Links to reviews you have already done:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277558

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277571 (in progress)

3. Rank the flavors you are interested in from 1 (being your favorite), 2(being alright) and 3 (being your least):

Coconut Almond Delight (1)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (2)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge (3)

Of course!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
you have a pretty good list here, however

rocket and T bone are old- blood pressure issues, constipation etc-
puccah8808 - i have respect for you and love you but youll eat all of these at once cause they look good then youll post about being fat and stuff
mattie- that gooey goodness will get on your fingers, youll mess up your guitar
driven- not saying shyt as your a site rep lmao

seriously,

this a very good list of diverse members with extensive reviews and knowledge- hope you guys get this and look forward to the reviews

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I've been seeing the updates on these on the CL fb page for a while and am,very interested in them. I've tried a number of protein bars over the years and fell in love with Quest as a product that was both quality in ingredients/macros and also in flavor (since most others either tasted good or were "healthier," but never both). Unfortunately they don't do it for me anymore after their reformulation and something quick to eat on the go is nice to have as an option. In no foodie, but I can definitely give honest feedback.

I think my profile actually still has all my first logs on AM from years ago lol. Lots of them.

1. Cookie Dough
2. Choc PB
3. Coconut almond

*they all sound good, to be honest, and I'd be interested in any of the 3 (all 3 are flavors I'd purchase to try at least once)

As many as you need and wherever you need it :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have a pretty good list here, however

rocket and T bone are old- blood pressure issues, constipation etc-
puccah8808 - i have respect for you and love you but youll eat all of these at once cause they look good then youll post about being fat and stuff
mattie- that gooey goodness will get on your fingers, youll mess up your guitar
driven- not saying shyt as your a site rep lmao

seriously,

this a very good list of diverse members with extensive reviews and knowledge- hope you guys get this and look forward to the reviews
MidWestBeast, I gotta see a picture of the guy in his underwear every time I get a notification. I have avatars disabled but in the notifications there is no option for that. I'm just helping you out here Smith.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
. Why should we choose you?
Because I leave honest reviews plain and simple, no sugar coating. I also have a job IN LEO will PM more info if you need it. Often unpredictable schedule , unexpected overtime but having these bars on me makes it clutch in case I get stuck in court all day or on a transport to corrections and so on.

2. Links to reviews you have already done -http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/jaredmus
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168524943

Loads of reviews on there. Still new to AM forums but getting more up
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/productforums.php?do=umatches&userid=2297063.

Rank the flavors you are interested in from 1 (being your favorite), 2(being alright) and 3 (being your least)
1-coconut- The quest coconut is really good and knowing these have been in formulation for so long, Have high expecations
2- CCCD- quest and Victory are both solid so would like to see this compete with them
3- Choc PB- hard to get right I always have the lowest expectations for these

Yes this is one of the best parts of modern technology you can read enough reviews and see if other products are something you would want to try

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've been an avid quest bar fan since they arrived and have yet to find anything that matches the profile, price, and taste of these. Always looking for the next great thing.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/210823-green-magnitude-sample.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/210824-purple-wraath-sample.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/#post4931486
And 45+ others in the reviews section along with 15+ logs.

1 - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
2 - Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
3 - Coconut Almond Delight

Of course

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man these bars look good !!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great apps! In to hear about how good these are.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidWestBeast, I gotta see a picture of the guy in his underwear every time I get a notification. I have avatars disabled but in the notifications there is no option for that. I'm just helping you out here Smith.
I'm here to haunt your dreams ;)

:smlove2: :flirt: :love: :hug: :shhh:

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm here to haunt your dreams ;)

:smlove2: :flirt: :love: :hug: :shhh:
I see a Christmas card in the future for T Bone- your avatar and a santa hat ! lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see a Christmas card in the future for T Bone- your avatar and a santa hat ! lol
I'm just gonna get T-Bone's address and play a little game of Santa Claus and shimmy down that chimney so I can wait for him with a glass of muscle milk and some protein cookies ;)

It's bout to be like

'Cause I know when a gifts worth givin!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
^^- LMAO

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm just gonna get T-Bone's address and play a little game of Santa Claus and shimmy down that chimney so I can wait for him with a glass of muscle milk and some protein cookies ;)

It's bout to be like

'Cause I know when a gifts worth givin!
Well this thread just bumped a notch - can't decide if it's up or down lol

Let's get some more apps going, AM! I know there's more people wanting to give these a try. I'm excited myself

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well this thread just got hard.

Let's get some more apps going, AM! I know there's more people wanting to give these a try. I'm erect myself
errrrrr...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well this thread just bumped a notch - can't decide if it's up or down lol

Let's get some more apps going, AM! I know there's more people wanting to give these a try. I'm excited myself
Definitely up ;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I would love to throw my name into the mix -

1. Why should we choose you?- well I am very activity on the board, love sharing and gaining knowledge here. I have eaten may bars in the past, going back to the old Met Rx bars- my friend and I were convinced that one was made with gasoline, taste was so rancid that I was tempted to melt it down and pour it in my gas tank just to see if we were right.
Most bars
A- leave you wanting more
B- leave a horrible taste in your mouth
C- make you wonder why you bought them
D- don't supply enough vit, min and protein
E- don't feel like a snack or a cheat meal at all
F- just horrible smelling and tasting

2. Links to reviews you have already done - I have done one review already and in the middle of doing another now-
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/277463-smith_69s-log-chuck.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/277516-smith_69-millennium-sports.html

3. Rank the flavors you are interested in from

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Coconut Almond Delight

4. Are you willing to do a review in the Product Reviews section?- absolutely, here or any other place

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would love to throw my name into the mix -

1. Why should we choose you?- well I am very activity on the board, love sharing and gaining knowledge here. I have eaten may bars in the past, going back to the old Met Rx bars- my friend and I were convinced that one was made with gasoline, taste was so rancid that I was tempted to melt it down and pour it in my gas tank just to see if we were right.
Most bars
A- leave you wanting more
B- leave a horrible taste in your mouth
C- make you wonder why you bought them
D- don't supply enough vit, min and protein
E- don't feel like a snack or a cheat meal at all
F- just horrible smelling and tasting

2. Links to reviews you have already done - I have done one review already and in the middle of doing another now-
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/277463-smith_69s-log-chuck.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/277516-smith_69-millennium-sports.html

3. Rank the flavors you are interested in from

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Coconut Almond Delight

4. Are you willing to do a review in the Product Reviews section?- absolutely, here or any other place
dat new avi doe

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards

I eat a Protein / Meal Replace Bar almost everyday, so I have had some very good and some very bad, I can give honest feed back compared to want else is available in the market place.

Please click on Reviews under my Avatar, I have about 40 to many to link.

All the flavors sound very good

1) Peanut Butter
2) Coconut Almond
3) Cookie Dough

Yes, I would enjoy it!!

1. I've purchased and used so many different protein bars. My current favorite is Grenade Carb Killa. But the profile on venture bars is quite intriguing especially the fiber content.
2. Upcoming once I get to a pc.

3. Peanut Butter, Cookie Dough, Coconut Almond
4. Without a doubt.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just saw the email on these. Definitely interested in picking some up.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You should choose me because I whenever I review a product, I give my honest opinion of it. I do not sugar coat things and give my complete honest experience in the review. Although I do that, I will also offer suggestions if I think what I offer could be an improvement. I am not one of those that rates a free product high or just simply states that a product was bad. If I did not have a good experience with a product, I will state why and what I would do to improve it.

Here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/productforums.php?do=umatches&userid=49284

Also, If you check out the link to my log in my signature, you will find various other reviews for other products that do not have a review thread.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Coconut Almond Delight

I should mention that all 3 are ideals flavors for my taste buds.

Absolutely and I will post a review on CL's facebook, twitter and various other forums.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^nice to see some love for the chocolate pb fudge!

Anyone hesitating to apply - deadline is the 12th. You can't be a tester if you don't apply!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Chocolate pb fudge definitely the most appealing to me but the cc cookie dough very close second.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I love the convenience of protein bars and them being to go. This fact has caused me to try a lot of the current protein bars on the market and will thus allow me to compare the venture bar to many of the current market ones. I also believe in CL as a company, and know that all products put out by you guys are quality

MN Test Factor
WFR,GG,White pump
Condense

1 - Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
2 - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
3 - Coconut Almond Delight

Of course

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Anyone hesitating to apply - deadline is the 12th. You can't be a tester if you don't apply!
I'm gonna have to put up an app tomorrow.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

PB is the GOAT food. The only thing that beats it is almond butter. Both need to be crunchy. Crunchy>>>>>>>>>>>>>creamy

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
PB is the GOAT food. The only thing that beats it is almond butter. Both need to be crunchy. Crunchy>>>>>>>>>>>>>creamy
Truth. I will sit there and just spoon a whole container of crunchy PB into my mouth. I think that's probably why my wife started buying creamy...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm gonna have to put up an app tomorrow.
no, no no- its closed no more needed-

go log aspirin or something,

dam it, my chances are f*****ing dwindling away- DAM YOU ALL
LOL

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the feed back! What brick and mortar stores will these be carried at?