Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals - 1-AD PROMO ... Who wants to get in on Dat Dere Spaz Time!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

1-AD by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals

• 1-Testosterone displays a 200:100 anabolic:androgenic ratio, 200% more anabolic than pure Testosterone
• Non-methylated which removes liver toxicity fears
• Extremely high affinity for Androgen receptors
• Presents a powerful “hardening” effects

I need a total of 5 loggers who want a 2 FREE Bottles of 1-AD to review HERE on Anabolic Minds

How do you get chosen? Simply tell me WHY you should be chosen and what your goal of use of these 2 bottles would be?!?!!?

Logger requirements:

1. USA shipping address
2. We require FULL LOGS, minimum of 2 updates per week (we encourage more if at all possible), a complete final review and 1 review on an in store retailer.

So knowing all that ... who wants to try this out and get on Dat Dere Time!!! :)

-Spaz

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!!!!!

bigtex92

Awards
Ill do it I'll do it! I'll do a full blown review

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just FYI - we need full logs here guys! This is over a $100 value per user, so we need to make sure we see your insane gains with at least 2 weekly updates, final review, and 1 in store review of your choice!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Updated logger requirements above. Must be 21 years of age as well.

-Spaz

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The party doesn't start until the whole team is here :D Now let's proceed and see some gainz!!

bigtex92

Awards
I'm at 235 trying to hit the 250 then worry about shredding down

Volcanus

Volcanus

Awards
Hey all, new to the forums, I am definitely interested in trying this. 37 years old. Currently around 250. Looking to lose about 20lbs of fat, while putting on some lean muscle mass. I have no problem posting multiple weekly logs, and some before and after pictures. Having never tried anything stronger than tribulus and dhea, I am curious what this can do for me.

TLDR version: 2 and a half years ago, weighing 303lbs. I decided to make some changes. Hit my fist plateau after losing 30lbs through changing only my eating habits. Started hitting the gym after that, have lost a total of 75lbs and gained 25lbs, seem to have hit another plateau.
Up to this point, the only sups I have ever taken are creatine, glutamine, tribulus, dhea, vitamins, protein. etc. I have never taken any products such as this, I have only recently discovered in the past 2 weeks what ph cycling is. I've never tried any of these products.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try this product never ran 1-ad but have experience with all the other goodies SD, epi halo m1-a etc. I am 6"4 290 lbs 32 years old and would use this for a bulk program. Have no problem with leaving a review wherever it is needed and logging this product if chosen with updates at least 3 times a week also have a us shipping address hope I meet all your requirements thanks and god bless

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

• 1-Testosterone displays a 200:100 anabolic:androgenic ratio, 200% more anabolic than pure Testosterone

I need a total of 5 loggers who want a 2 FREE Bottles of 1-AD to review HERE on Anabolic Minds

How do you get chosen? Simply tell me WHY you should be chosen and what your goal of use of these 2 bottles would be?!?!!?

Logger requirements:

1. USA shipping address
2. We require FULL LOGS, minimum of 2 updates per week (we encourage more if at all possible), a complete final review and 1 review on an in store retailer.

So knowing all that ... who wants to try this out and get on Dat Dere Time!!! :)

-Spaz
Nice logging opp.
Great products & good company!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hi-Tech throws out an amazing opportunity. Who wants some 1-AD? Who wants to grow? Silly questions right? Let the app's rollllllllllllllll

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
When will retailers be able to carry this product ? I am interested in having it on our site

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I can't wait for the reviews on this..great opportunity

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that the same as Patrick Arnold 1 AD?

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I'm looking forward to these logs. Time for some gainz!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals - 1-AD PROMO ... Who wants to get in on Dat Dere Spa...

Edit* nvm I still don't want to run hormones yet lol (I mean again, haven't in quite some time)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would highly highly highly encourage before and after pics if possible :)

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not exactly.

I'm not the most versed guy on this (Vaughn would be much better) but from what Vaughn told us last week on our product briefing call is that this is basically 1-Andro/1-DHEA and is non-methylated. It is a pro-steroid product (meaning you must be over 21 to use and does require PCT) but it must convert to 1-AD (androstenedione). After conversion, it becomes 1-Testosterone which is where the benfits/gains are seen. And it does not convert to estrogen.

So at the end of the day, yes it is very close to the original 1-AD. But with an added conversion process.

-Spaz

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try this product never ran 1-ad but have experience with all the other goodies SD, epi halo m1-a etc. I am 6"4 290 lbs 32 years old and would use this for a bulk program. Have no problem with leaving a review wherever it is needed and logging this product if chosen with updates at least 3 times a week also have a us shipping address hope I meet all your requirements thanks and god bless
Looks like we're the only ones who wants this lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, new to the forums, I am definitely interested in trying this. 37 years old. Currently around 250. Looking to lose about 20lbs of fat, while putting on some lean muscle mass.

TLDR version: 2 and a half years ago, weighing 303lbs. I decided to make some changes. Hit my fist plateau after losing 30lbs through changing only my eating habits. Started hitting the gym after that, have lost a total of 75lbs and gained 25lbs, seem to have hit another plateau.
Up to this point, the only sups I have ever taken are creatine, glutamine, vitamins, protein. etc. I have never taken any products such as this, I have only recently discovered in the past 2 weeks what ph cycling is. I've never tried any of these products.
Looks like we're the only ones who wants this lol

Volcanus

Volcanus

Awards
Lol, I don't know why, this is too good to pass up.

realdeal

realdeal

Awards
Would love to get in on this. Been lifting for 14 years now. In my college days was able to get on the original 1AD. Not imagining this product can yield the gains that one did but if it's anything near it that would be well worth it! Anyone remember when 1AD first broke on the scene. I was in college. Everyone was blowing up and no one knew about pct so guys would go from huge and strong and then back to skinny. Yes I was one of those guys haha. Since then I've used a number of pro hormones over the years. Some good some bad. Why do I want to try out these 2 bottles? Well I've been on a cut for the past 8 months. Cut out carbs pretty much completely. Still holding some decent muscle at around 7% body fat. But I haven't taken any muscle enhancing products during that time and I'm looking at running something. Would love to try this new 1AD. I can easily do 3-5 updates a week. I've had several different usernames on AM been around a long while usually just lurk. I've been slowly incorporating good carbs back into diet and looking for some size/strength. If I can figure how to post pics from cell/iPad I'll put one up. Oh and I'm in NorCal.

realdeal

realdeal

Awards
Looks like I need 20 posts to put up a pic lol

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals - 1-AD PROMO ... Who wants to get in on Dat Dere Spa...

If I can figure how to post pics from cell/iPad I'll put one up.
Download the app. Super easy to post pics

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I am finish up a non-PH log -should be done in a week. I am open to doing this. I have a long hx of DS/PH use. I have run everything from SD to Andro Factory's, LG DHEA. I have been a bber for over 20 years now and training and diet are on track. I would run this solo-only with a PWO and Whey Post. My goal is just recomp.

some links to other PH logs, I have done

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/268308-hugos-gainz-steel.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironmaglabs/263376-hugos-sdmz-3-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249220-hugo-cutting-lg.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238929-hugo-going-max.html

ps have many other non-PH supps logs too..

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will pick the winners at the end of next week. So please keep the entries coming guys!

A lot of great one's so far!

-Spaz

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

Logger requirements:

1. USA shipping address

-Spaz
Right here!

Have done several logs, just finished one on EpiAndro,, a huge fan of 5a-Hydroxy-Lax, if chosen I would greatly appreciate the oppurtunity to try this out and will give several weekly updates, could definitely use these awesome looking supps to continue getting my bulk on!, also have always been interested in Hi-Tech-Pharma products just never had a chance to try any of the goodies you guys have out there, even if not selected I might have to check this out, I like the combo there! Thanks and best of wishes to you all!

wah0022

Awards
I would be very interested in giving this product a whirl. I have taken multiple test boosters but never a pro-hormone! I could do logs up to 5 days a week. I am starting to hit a wall on my weights and am looking for something to really break the wall. I am excited to get the chance to increase my strength and muscle growth while giving accurate logs and reviews to help promote this product!

realdeal

realdeal

Awards
May not have the needed post counts, but member since 05. Does that make me an OG? Haha

jev871

jev871

Awards
I would love to log this, I have experience with several ph cycles in the past and I like anything that is non-methylated.
I am currently 235 at 6'3 and I am trying to get to about 245.. I would be more than happy to post 2-5 times a week with weekly progress pictures. I have been feeling a little sluggish in the gym and I think this could offer the boost I need to feel more "alpha"..lol

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Interested in more studies one day being done on 5a-Lax, ive used it a few times in natty cycles and noticed some good results from 75-100mg, Wondering at the given dose with these two bottles how much more could be received out of doing a 30day run at 200mg
Really hoping to get blessed with the opportunity to try this out for a good bulking run, ive ran one cycle come to think of it of 1-Andro 100mg + 5a Lax 75mg + Arimistane 50mg for 6 weeks and actually by 4th week felt really solid/vascular & strength increase

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
keep the apps coming.

I want 5 guys who are active on here and well known so everyone can follow along with their great updates and see this product in action!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Interested in more studies one day being done on 5a-Lax, ive used it a few times in natty cycles and noticed some good results from 75-100mg, Wondering at the given dose with these two bottles how much more could be received out of doing a 30day run at 200mg
Really hoping to get blessed with the opportunity to try this out for a good bulking run, ive ran one cycle come to think of it of 1-Andro 100mg + 5a Lax 75mg + Arimistane 50mg for 6 weeks and actually by 4th week felt really solid/vascular & strength increase
I know we don't know each other, but you have my vote

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mannnnnn

Vaughn don't tempt me sir

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Keep it going guys, this is some good stuff and it deserves awesome logs!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I vote for tyga tyga if he throws in an app. He runs very good logs.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I know we don't know each other, but you have my vote
Awesome! Thanks bro! would love to check this out, I liked a lot of the OG Hi-Tech Products, will be stoked and just to see the logs will be nice