APS NUTRITION - MESOMORPH!!!! WHO WANTS SOME?!?!?!?!?!?!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
MESOMORPH.png

Meso-ingredient-panel_large.jpg

APS Mesomorph is the KING of pre-workout powders! Mesomorph, the complete pre-workout powder that is the only product on the market to deliver FULL CLINICAL DOSAGE AMOUNTS of its state-of-the-art ingredient! No fillers and no crash!

Mesomorph utilizes exclusive, premium ingredients like Creatine Nitrate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, L-Citrulline Malate and the clinically studied and proven dose of Beta Alanine at 3,200mg. Mesomorph contains up to 4 times more muscle-building, energy-igniting active ingredients over other leading brands.

I need a total of 10 people who want a FREE TUB of Mesomorph to review HERE on Anabolic Minds

How do you get chosen? Tell us what are you currently using for a pre and WHY you want to review Mesomorph?!?!!?

Requirements:

1. USA shipping address
2. You need to leave an initial review, a final review and 1 review on an in store retailer​

So with that being said.....WHO WANTS SOME??????​

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
65mg DMAA/scoop....

hnnngggg

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Man if I hadn't already logged Mesomorph I'd be all over this! 100% one of my top 3 favorite pre workouts.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Currently using this right now, and it is amazing!! The energy/feel good effects I get from this is out of this world.

Plus the tropical punch flavor OMG Bekki!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Currently using this right now, and it is amazing!! The energy/feel good effects I get from this is out of this world.

Plus the tropical punch flavor OMG Bekki!!!
Have you had the rocket pop? O.M.G.
I also have the grape flavor; I'm not usually a fan of that flavor in supplements, but this one is great!

machop18

machop18

Awards
I'm currently using Hyde preworkout and have been hearing so much hype about this mesomorph and would love to give it a review!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
I'm so much in for this. 65mg of DMAA... oh boy.
I'm currently using lean efx w. dmaa everyday (if training in the morning use it as a pre) or san fierce, if training in the evening.
Mesomorph is one of the strongest pres I've seen. Do want :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good opportunity here, guys. Great energy from this one.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I knew we would break the forums with this! Use it everyday and I love it!

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Big seller :)

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you had the rocket pop? O.M.G.
I also have the grape flavor; I'm not usually a fan of that flavor in supplements, but this one is great!
I have not, but rocket pop is next for me to try for sure!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I keep hearing about mesomorph and haven't seen a single bad thing about it. Is it really that great and amazing?

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
What pre am I currently using?
I'm currently using Pre-Kaged.
Why do I want to try Mesomorph? Because everywhere you look when someone asks what's the best focus and energy driven pre only one name comes up consistently....... Mesomorph!

kutthroathb

Awards
I am currently using Anarchy but I would like to try mesomorph, not only because the ingredient list is crazy, but also word of mouth

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I keep hearing about mesomorph and haven't seen a single bad thing about it. Is it really that great and amazing?
It is THAT GREAT and THAT AMAZING

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity here ... this stuff is STRONG (and great) that's all I can say.

-Spaz

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been so long since I first had DMAA, forget what it feels like, lol.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm currently using Mesomorph and love it. This stuff rock's!! I have used Rocket Pop, watermelon, grape and now pineapple. Honestly, pineapple is my favorite so far. This is a great opportunity, and TEN FREE TUBS!!! Everyone should jump on this. Just say'n :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read so many good reviews about this! I wish I had time to log this.
Any samples available?

halljo

halljo

Awards
Mesomorph is by far the best PWO I have ever used. The Rocket Pop flavor alone hypes me up. Great PWO.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Absolutely..In my top 3 ...the focus and intensity is insane!.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im currently using vortex pwo ,
I think this would go good with my lean efx since im purchasing another bottle to continue my log !!! The two products together may draw alot of attention! !!
Love mesomorph!!!!

Im us citizen
Im over 18
I have great reviews

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a great deal. I have been Pre workout free for 6 weeks using only black coffee. Ready to charge up again and set my body on fire and hit some PRs

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
My husband is using it right now and loves it. Lookin forward to the resulting logs that come from this.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Im currently using vortex pwo ,
I think this would go good with my lean efx since im purchasing another bottle to continue my log !!! The two products together may draw alot of attention! !!
Love mesomorph!!!!

Im us citizen
Im over 81
I have great reviews
Damn bro, 81? But you look so young!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be down for this. A full log isn't required correct? Just the initial, final review, and one in-store review?

Currently using Modern Pre and just finished Pre-Kaged. Been wanting to give it a try for a while now and as someone stated above, it is always recommended when someone posts up a thread looking for recommendations on a strong pre-workout. Plus that DMAA dose is nice :). Can't remember the last time I used a pre with DMAA.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well shoot, if hulkie's applying I suppose I will too the worst that could happen is "no"

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I've been keeping up with nursegray/the swole nurses' FB posts and see he's always using mesomorph as a PWO.

Personally I've never used a DMAA PWO so I'm definitely interested in giving it a shot.
Currently using Adrenial cuts which is becoming a favorite of mine.

USA
Over 18.
Few logs under my belt.

Is this a full month log or an
initial/final?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Currently using Rhino Rush as my pre workout. I love this crap, by far one of, if not, my favorite prewo of all time.

Never tried mesomorph for starters. I've been hearing a lot of good things about it though and I'd like to see what all the hypes about.

I have tried other dmaa pre's before so I know what to expect.

I'm a US citizen
Over 18
Done a couple logs

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
The best DMAA based pre on the market hands down.

Get in on this crew

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
In for this. Been wanting to try this stuff real bad, even got a friend to get it and he's been loving it. I just wanted to use up the rest of my stuff for now.

I'm currently using I-Force Hemavol and E-Pharm Clear Shot before every workout as of right now. I'm using it for the beta alanine, citrulline malate, and agmatine sulfate content in Hemavol and Clear Shot for the energy+focus.

Really need something that can get me through a workout as I usually go at night and I am dead tired most times. Also would be great since I can just drink it all at once and not separately like I currently am.

Live in the US and age 18+. Agree to leave reviews.

Thanks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome reviews coming in.. hella strong formula!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently using a combo of Alpha Lean-7, Agmatine-ELITE, betaine, and creatine. I've heard nothing but good things about Mesomorph and would love to review this. Especially with the sacred DMAA in it! Haven't had that stuff in years!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I've been keeping up with nursegray/the swole nurses' FB posts and see he's always using mesomorph as a PWO.

Personally I've never used a DMAA PWO so I'm definitely interested in giving it a shot.
Currently using Adrenial cuts which is becoming a favorite of mine.

USA
Over 18.
Few logs under my belt.

Is this a full month log or an
initial/final?
Reviewing is as follows: Initial, Final and then you have to leave a review on an in store retailer. That's it!!!!

You can do a log if you choose too, but that's up to you man!!!!

UberGeek04

Awards
Hi, I am interested as hell in trying this out have heard great things about it from VaughnT. Currently using Hemavol max2, max out,alphamine and ec as pre depending upon my workout. Definitely in to leave reviews.
22 and U.s shipping address.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Reviewing is as follows: Initial, Final and then you have to leave a review on an in store retailer. That's it!!!!

You can do a log if you choose too, but that's up to you man!!!!
I thought it was a logging opp. I'd be happy to log as well as that was my assumption when applying.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh damn if we dont have to log then i'm in! I got no problem doing initial, final and a store review!

I been cycling 3 different pre workouts at the moment.
Nitramine
Fully Loaded
Performix

Each day I use a different one so I keep my body from getting used to caffeine as each day there is a something different being taken. Takes longer for me to need a caffeine break.

I want to try Mesomorph because there is not a single bad review about this pre workout out there! Who the hell wouldn't want to get this preworkout when everyone loves it. Another reason? Because i focking love DMAA and you guys are the only ones with balls big enough to still make this!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it was a logging opp. I'd be happy to log as well as that was my assumption when applying.
Um, same here lol!

I have a log lined up soon, but I'd love to give this a try!

I've been rotating between Focus XT with added ergogenics (Creatine, Cit Mal, etc.), OL CU and IFN Max Out lately.

If love to try this to remember what DMAA feels like again :)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
That was MY BAD when I wrote out the promo, you can log the product if you want. BUT all the requirements are. 1 initial review, 1 final review and then an in store review (of your choice)

That's it. I edited the original post to reflect that. That was my bad.

So log, don't log. You're choice!!!!!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
That was MY BAD when I wrote out the promo, you can log the product if you want. BUT all the requirements are. 1 initial review, 1 final review and then an in store review (of your choice)

Still would be open to log on my end. Looks like a good product and I've missed DMAA.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What pre am I currently using?
I'm currently using Pre-Kaged.
Why do I want to try Mesomorph? Because everywhere you look when someone asks what's the best focus and energy driven pre only one name comes up consistently....... Mesomorph!
Aren't you black listed?

In to try this, Vaughn keeps talking about it and he doesn't talk sh*t only the truth

Balthazar

Awards
i'm currently using conqu3r unleashed, i've also used a couple different pwo's with dmaa in them including: Jack'd Up and the original Jack3d. I want to try Mesomorph because I think DMAA is the most effective component in pwo that I've tried and it's touted that Mesomorph is not only the best DMAA containing pwo but the best overall pwo on the market. my workouts are also largely based around olympic lift training and being in the dmaa zone seriously helps for the focus required to keep great form in these demanding exercises.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope not blacklisted. But thanks for the question.
Gotcha
So you just claim you do not receive products but have you signing for them. The solution taught you well. Too bad 3 of your accounts are banned on BB.com , just like the solution

Enough derailing - aps going hard in 2016

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for clarifying. My logs in
:crosses fingers::