Introducing Performax’s first basic supplement TA2 Max

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Up until now Performax Labs was really only a complex supplement brand, with no basic formulas at all. It does have the creatine CreMax XT, however even that isn’t your average creatine competitor. Performax has now in fact revealed its first basic product, introducing the two ingredient formula TA2 Max. The features and doses making up each of the supplement’s 90 capsules are 3mg of rauwolfia and for better absorption 5mg of black pepper, so essentially alpha yohimbine with piperine. Performax fans can actually look forward to getting their hands TA2 Max before the month is out, as the brand plans on launching it sometime in the next two to three weeks.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oddly familiar ;)

Great option to have on the line

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sweet! Interested

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sounds good!

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Can someone give me the details on this? What does it do? haha

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Looks good!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can someone give me the details on this? What does it do? haha
It is simply something that can be added to a fat burning stack or ran as a standalone. Black pepper just helps with absorption. Rauwolscine is an Alpha Receptor Antagonist, meaning it blocks the receptors responsible for blocking lipolysis. By blocking these receptors, Rauwolscine is able to potentiate the effects of other stimulant fat-burners and allow more fat-burning than would normally occur from exercise alone.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
this will definitely be a nice addition to the marketwith some other ones being gone

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The basic bitches are going to love this one. You forgot to add a hint of pumpkin spice to ingredient profile. Where is this being sold, Starbucks?

Ha, I kid. I must be basic, because I'm pretty excited for this. ???

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The basic bitches are going to love this one. You forgot to add a hint of pumpkin spice to ingredient profile. Where is this being sold, Starbucks?

Ha, I kid. I must be basic, because I'm pretty excited for this. ???
Bruh,

Wrong season. We added vanilla mint so it tastes like Shamrock shake.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bruh,

Wrong season. We added vanilla mint so it tastes like Shamrock shake.
The sound of a vanilla mint Shamrock shake just made my little leprechaun wiggle.

Yes, I said little.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almost out of my target... This is a nice surprise !

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any reviews or logs available? I don't find any, but maybe I am not gifted enough for the search function and Google.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any reviews or logs available? I don't find any, but maybe I am not gifted enough for the search function and Google.
I don't believe so, it's pretty straightforward product. Do you have specific questions?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
there aren't too many log as it is a standalone ingredient that people include in stacks. I haven't seen any negative comments about it though.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't believe so, it's pretty straightforward product. Do you have specific questions?
Dosage ? Whether it works as well as the known standalone products that used to be on the market, etc.

So basically just some feedback by someone who has already used it

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up

Can somebody give me hint with regard to dosage?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up

Can somebody give me hint with regard to dosage?
As a standalone product, I would start with 1 cap in am. Depending on tolerance you could bump to 2 caps. As far as daily, I would not go over 3 caps a day.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dosage ? Whether it works as well as the known standalone products that used to be on the market, etc.

So basically just some feedback by someone who has already used it
Cmon bro, it's alpha yohimbe, been out for years and years, with something like this there is more than enough info already online.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a standalone product, I would start with 1 cap in am. Depending on tolerance you could bump to 2 caps. As far as daily, I would not go over 3 caps a day.
Ok thanks. Obviously I read a lot about this ingredient on the web, but mostly doses were a lot higher than what you have outlined. I have never used this compound before, we'll see how it goes.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cmon bro, it's alpha yohimbe, been out for years and years, with something like this there is more than enough info already online.
Sorry, but asking a question about dosage in a product presentation thread should be at least tolerated. I have not found anything on their official website either.

So, bro, give me a break. It's not like I have started a new thread asking about the best natty stack, etc.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry, but asking a question about dosage in a product presentation thread should be at least tolerated. I have not found anything on their official website either.

So, bro, give me a break. It's not like I have started a new thread asking about the best natty stack, etc.
Lol at that part about the best natty stack. Reps for that one. Your right they should give you dosing instructions. I'm sure one of the company reps will provide if they haven't already. When I used alpha yohimbe I just started with one cap and increased from there. that stuff is a strong stimulant and once u take it you can't intake it lol so just be careful