new JP8x GET DIESEL preworkout flavor contest

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
First 3 post that accurately guess the new JP8x flavor gets bottle. Real simple. One guess per post.

In case you don't know, JP8x is GET DIESEL's yohimbe free version of its hardcore as fck pre-workout "JP8x Hardcore" first
released probably in 2009 or so. Why is JP8x different? Its a motivator pre-workout. Its an OG big jug pre-workout using the
same formula for over 6 years, back when per-workouts didn't suck or were just caffeine and one "soon to be banned stim"
doing all the work.

JP8x product info

current flavor is Tropical Island Punch which ppl say taste like Hawaiian Punch.

Rocket is going to have to manage this and the Chiro Joints search, I'm busy with this GET DIESEL heat. More products soon!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cherry Lime!

Jinora

Jinora

Awards
To win a contest though
Remember the old original hubba bubba?

ForceOfNature

Awards
How many times are we allowed guessing? Just once or 1 per day

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Imma tell you guys some info. Even though im on here and grinding in the gym like you guys making supplements isnt just paying someone to mix a bunch of random stuff. There is a lot of work with label design. Sup facts in compliance (which i can guarantee u 99% of them arent), anyway this Jp8x raspberry lemonade was actually supposed to be Jp8x International because when I did it, DMAE wasnt allowed in Canada. Then that changed in the summer last year. So anyway trying to avoid their bs I made what is arguably the best yohimbe free workout avail. This sht gets you motivated and ready to lift a a low dose.

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now you need a Raspberry Lemonade NOS Ether top go with it......Best Stack in the PWO World !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Now you need a Raspberry Lemonade NOS Ether top go with it......Best Stack in the PWO World !!
Hmm good idea. I love rasp lemonade country time. Ether just expensive as fck to manufacture

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmm good idea. I love rasp lemonade country time. Ether just expensive as fck to manufacture
But It Is Mine & BigT's favorite!! and I'm sure a whole lot more people!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
But It Is Mine & BigT's favorite!! and I'm sure a whole lot more people!
Imma split them apart make two $30 products, problem is OG creatine products like Size On are gone so ppl have nothing 2 compare it 2. They also are not training for strengt/power. They see $50 and think "fck that for creatine" but buy $60 test boosters...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Imma split them apart make two $30 products, problem is OG creatine products like Size On are gone so ppl have nothing 2 compare it 2. They also are not training for strengt/power. They see $50 and think "fck that for creatine" but buy $60 test boosters...
No don't change the ETHER!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Rasp. Lemonade JP8x gets here Monday. Prob not gonna do tester threads, it gets expensive shipping all this big a$$ GET DIESEL jugs.

If so, I know it will be limited to ppl who have logged a good DIESEL product.

Very good product tho', I basically made it similar to JP8x Hardcore with a vitamin blend, more nootropics, just Yohimbe free. Some hardcore
AM ppl don't believe yohimbe - raoufolia (how ever you spell it) free is the way to go, but sometimes you need a break. Also heavy use of Yohimbe,
as in daily or over a certain dose can kill your boners.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I may be giving this a try. Looks awesome and I keep loving what I see from you!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well I've been on 1,4 andro for 2 weeks and I have made a couple curious observations 1) No apparent strength gains. 2) I have added a couple lbs not so strange really, but when you consider I'm on about a 600 - 700 calorie deficit it gets a little freaky. Is this normal do you add muscle on such a deficit. 3) I seem to be holding a little water so this could be the reason for the weight increase, I was under the impression that it wouldn't make you hold water though.

There is one other possiblility that may explain everything, I made a bit of a mistake on my Keto. I started using dried onions for flavouring only to later realize that they are about 85% carbs. This might of caused me to remain out of Ketosis and I didn't get in the water depleted state that I get into on Keto so my weight may have appeared to escalate. Anyhow I took the onions out so I'll know for sure in a couple days. So these observations may be premature.

Oh I've been taking 600 mg a day.
Test...i hit quote and a post from another thread from Dreamweaver about 1,4

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
See ^^^^ i tried to quote mattierocks. Weird.

Anyway got good stuff there is logs and reviews on AM for my products going back 11 years.
I'll be reading them and probably asking some questions too!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
When will the Raspberry Lemonade JP8x come out?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Strawbamellon NOS Ether is the best tasting stuff on the Planet !!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The Strawbamellon NOS Ether is the best tasting stuff on the Planet !!!
Some customer told me it tasted weird (??!?) I said u never had strawberries or watermelon? Then they go "ohhhh thats what is. It taste ok" ppl want to mentally tell themselves a flavor b4 they drink it.

The BJJ women I sponsor say that's their fav also

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It will be worth the wait!! No Sweat!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got my new Get Diesel Raspberry Lemonade JP8x yesterday, so this morning I put one scoop in 10oz of water (No NOS Ether). The taste was very good, not strong and a little tart. The BA Tingles were very slight, the workout was focused and on point, with good energy and no cash. I will mix it with (1) scoop of NOS Ether tomorrow and give that a test drive.

G D Jug.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
(1) Scoop JP8X (1) Scoop NOS Ether and (1) Tab Ready4War and I am ready 4 anything......The Best Pre Workout Stack Period !!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I got my new Get Diesel Raspberry Lemonade JP8x yesterday, so this morning I put one scoop in 10oz of water (No NOS Ether). The taste was very good, not strong and a little tart. The BA Tingles were very slight, the workout was focused and on point, with good energy and no cash. I will mix it with (1) scoop of NOS Ether tomorrow and give that a test drive.

View attachment 131859
Good looking stack there!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You like my Juggs !!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
(1) Scoop JP8X (1) Scoop NOS Ether and (1) Tab Ready4War and I am ready 4 anything......The Best Pre Workout Stack Period !!
BALLS TO THE WALL-STACK!!!