Chiro Jonts by GET DIESEL guess sup facts contest

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Being released soon is GET DIESEL's Chiro Joints, acute pain, acute inflammation properties having supplement. What does that mean? It is loaded with ingredients that have anti-inflammatory effects. Unlike glucosamine and chondrotin containing products, this product is shell fish free and not a "maintenance, repair" joint product. It is for relief. Post MMA, Bjj, Judo rolling. Post squats, knees hurting from the rain, etc etc.

SO HERES THE CONTEST (Continental US only unless APO/FPO/AE)

List your thoughts on the first 3 ingredients.
You can only list one ingredient to try to guess 1st one is fine.

3 People will receive a free bottle if they get the 1st ingredient correct.
3 People will receive a free bottle if they get the 1st two ingredients correct IN ORDER.
3 People will receive a free bottle if they guess the first 3 ingredients IN ORDER. AND a free Raw Test.
(first, 2nd, 3rd ingredients as listed on sup facts)

Max 2 entries per AM board member.

Winners will be picked in order of of entry, so if you get all 3 correct, but you are #6....you do not win.
No purchase necessary.
No log necessary but please give us a review once you use a few times, or un-sponsored log if you please

edit for write up:

Write up:

UPC: 857648001995
120 caps

Chiro Joints – Natural, acute pain relieving joint/muscle soreness formula*
Shellfish free.

- Acute inflammation relief*
- Works in as little as 30 minutes*
- May reduce joint soreness*
- May reduce pain associated with weather*
- Can improve muscle recovery*
- Antioxidant properties*
- Reduced muscle soreness*
- Reduced DOMS (Delayed Onset of Muscle Soreness)*
- Great post workout or post activity such as house work*

Natural pain relief as soon as 30 minutes after full dose (4 capsules). Can be used with joint maintenance products that contain glucosamine, MSM and/or chondroitin.

Unlike most joint “support” formulas on the market, GET DIESEL’s Chiro Joints™* is unique because it is a natural, dietary supplement joint “relief” formula. The difference is, instead of providing ingredients such as glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM to over time help build stronger connective tissue, Chiro Joints is about relief from inflammation-like issues. This product has acute relief properties, which means it can help you with flair ups as a result of a specific event such as squatting heavy, running, MMA, BJJ, Judo practice etc. These types of pain typically do not respond to joint “support” products because they are probably associated with acute inflammation. Traditionally, athletes use NASIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) for these types of pain, which many users cannot stomach or want to avoid over the counter drugs and prefer a more natural approach. With continued use, Chiro Joints takes effect faster after each dose. The product is 100% natural in vegetable capsules.

In addition to helping with joint pain, Chiro Joints contains ingredients such as Curcumin that has been shown to reduce muscle pain/soreness post workout, by reducing the production of an anti-catabolic compound CK. May also improve MVC (maximal voluntary contraction).
** Chiro Joints™ contains Cayenne Pepper. If you are sensitive to spicy foods or cayenne (chili pepper), consume Chiro Joints with a meal, or not on an empty stomach with at least 12oz of liquid or milk. Chiro Joints contains willow bark standardized for salacin (a natural anti-inflammatory agent similar in structure to aspirin). NOTE: If you are allergic to aspirin, check with your provider before use.

Directions: 2-4 capsules for muscle recovery, pain relief and/or inflammation relief when needed.* For best results consume post workout on training. To avoid upset stomach, or if sensitive to cayenne pepper, take with a meal or milk. Drink at least 8oz water/fluid with each dose. A training protocol would be 1 capsule pre-workout, 2-3 post workout.

MVC - maximal voluntary contraction
CK and LDH - muscle damage substances

*Dietary Supplement. Not intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease (such as arthritis).
Not an NASID. This is a 100% herbal drug free dietary supplement.

also official sup facts 29 Jan 2016

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't even have a clue, but if you're behind it, I have no doubt that It Will Perform !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I don't even have a clue, but if you're behind it, I have no doubt that It Will Perform !!
Well if no one has a clue or avoid Get Diesel threads like the norm this is the one time its good bc hey. Its always good to not have to give something away free..and ship it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I love this idea
back when I first joined AM- I applied to log something, weeks ago. I would how ever be all over this, as Rocket said, if its coming from you, it is a great product. I love my Dieselade

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I love this idea
back when I first joined AM- I applied to log something, weeks ago. I would how ever be all over this, as Rocket said, if its coming from you, it is a great product. I love my Dieselade
This isnt to log. You guess correct and win. You don't have to log it tho. I just ask for some feedback.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
curcumin
boswellia
black cherry extract

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I posted these before but will add them here

Boswellic acids
Capsaicin
Curcumin
ASU

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought this would blow up w all the pubmed know-it-alls on AM.
Yes there is a lot of knowledge here on AM and a lot of Amateur Chemist / Research (and I mean that as a compliment ) that I thought would like to chime in !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yes there is a lot of knowledge here on AM and a lot of Amateur Chemist / Research (and I mean that as a compliment ) that I thought would like to chime in !!
Yeah me 2. Just was being sarcastic. They usually know when something sucks

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wanted that 1.5 Billion !!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I wanted that 1.5 Billion !!
no way, you already got a bunch of free stuff- you just be happy with what you have over there in old age land

LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
turmeric
ginger
boswellia
cissus

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i didnt even think of that one- good one

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no way, you already got a bunch of free stuff- you just be happy with what you have over there in old age land

LOL
All of us here at "The Home" chipped in for tickets !!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
LMAO

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
WHERE THE F IS BIG T'S THREAD

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No Bull Nuts !!!!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Boswellia
Curcumin
Glucosamine

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agmatine
Boswellia
Ginger

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
capsicum
ginger
astaxanthin

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe they are getting close!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
thebigt and others these need to be in order of sup facts. Cayenne wouldnt be 1st. Does have cayenne tho....but doesnt mean its in top 3 by vol

Actually. Rocket will post the 3 ingredients around 10 or 11am when hes not busy. I have to go do AM cardio then work on supfacts. Then work

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK...............Contest Closed

Curcumin.
Boswillia
Willow Bark.

Some Pretty Smart Folks In Here!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
OK...............Contest Closed

Curcumin.
Boswillia
Willow Bark.

Some Pretty Smart Folks In Here!!!
Unfortunately some of you had them in the wrong order BUT I like participation and encourage it to make this board a better place so.....

everyone who got any one of the the top 3 ingredients correct, in any order, PM Rocket3015 your AM name. Real name. Address. Email so I can get you out a bottle.

Ill put up sup facts and writeup later. Thanks for participating. Just give us some feedback. U not forced to log or anything.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need this RIGHT NOW I think I just tore my arm off !!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Chuck and rocket, fun promo

I'll most def leave a review when I've finished the bottle