Olympus Labs kicks it up a notch. AMEN-TO that!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DemiGod Nation: The next supplement in the PhytoFUSE(TM) series is here and we could not be more excited. We are proud to present AMENTOFUSE. A phytofused version of Selaginella Tamariscina Extract (Amentoflavone).

The data on this ingredient has suggested it acts as a CNS stimulant, can increase cAMP and fat loss. It also may improve alertness, strength and endurance. However, these benefits have not been fully realized due to poor bioavailability. AMENTOFUSE seeks to rectify this issue.

We need two experienced AM members to help us validate the efficacy of AMENTOFUSE. Previous experience with Amentoflavone is preferred.

Please provide the following info...
Workout routine:
Experience, with Amentoflavone:
Why we should pick you:

We prefer you do not use any other supplements beyond staples (ie. multi, protein, creatine, etc) while logging.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good opportunity here guys

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome opportunity!

Wish i had more experience with it. Only time i used it was with san megatron.(watch this be a different amentoflav and i end up sounding like an idiot)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
We are holding NOTHING back in 2016!!!

Get those apps in ladies and gents!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never tried it solo, have some Amentomax coming. Finishing up a log for another month or so or I would apply!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let's get some apps rolling people!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Real excited for this but cant apply :( In to follow the lucky Loggers.

MGV

Awards
Hi, my name is Alex, I'm a French amateur bodybuilder and I placed 2ND at nationals last year
Workout routine: DUP 2heavy days (lower body on Mondays and upper body on Tuesdays) rest or Hit cardio on Wednesdays, 3 hypertrophy day: Thursdays legs, Fridays chest and tris, Saturdays back, rear delts and bis
Experience, with Amentoflavone: absolutely none
Why we should pick you: at the moment I don't use any supplement beyond creative proteine, vitamins and bcaas, I'm serious with my training and diet and I just started cutting some fat

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opp! Have loved every OL product I've tried and this one is pretty exciting. I've run amento before in other products so would be excited to see how this works. Have run quite a few logs on here and always update at least 5 days a week.

Workout routine: Will be starting a form of PRRS starting 2/1 with more emphasis on cardio as I've been stuck at 220 area for far too long and want to get down to 210 area by late spring
Experience, with Amentoflavone: Yes, with a few products
Why we should pick you: I work hard, put alot of detail into my logs and update them often, especially for this one as I know it's a new product and there will be alot of people interested in results.

Thanks for considering!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
LETS GET IT ON !! OL 4 THE WIN

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get some more apps in here!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wonder who's ready to really feel the acute benefits?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get some more apps up in here!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm surprised more haven't joined me with an app!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might as well get your GAINZ while you can!
I'm was trying to hold out for the nootropic or Andro logging opportunity ;) but this has peaked my interest for sure. Especially with the phytofuse included

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm was trying to hold out for the nootropic or Andro logging opportunity ;) but this has peaked my interest for sure. Especially with the phytofuse included
No plans ATM to run logs for ELIX1R - it will speak for itself after one use lol.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
It's tough cause I don't think many people have done an amento only run I know I never have its always combined so I'd have nothing to compare it to. I would love to run it but again no gauge for it

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No plans ATM to run logs for ELIX1R - it will speak for itself after one use lol.
Ha, you're not kidding...drink a single serving and 2 hours later watch yourself ordering 3 cases :D

Reactions: GNO
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha, you're not kidding...drink a single serving and 2 hours later watch yourself ordering 3 cases :D
You guys at OL lose my address? I like nootropics too lol GNO hook your boy up!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love amento tried many sups with it in it and standalone. Very interested
This is how amento was supposed to be done. If you liked it before, you're going to love this!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look forward to insider dropping. I have missed some of the last ones don't want to miss this one.
Why wait? Throw in an app!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please provide the following info...

Workout routine: 4x split I put together due to working out at home more as of late but probably going to change it up here shortly.

Experience, with Amentoflavone: 8 week run of amentomax but it wasn't solo. Tbh I noticed nothing while on it. Had used the other supps extensively before and saw no change. Hoping the phytofuse will help produce the claimed results

Why we should pick you: because I love you. If this is a team decision then I love all of you.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got experience with about every amentoflavone product out there and wanted to try this....but unfortunately I can't. Subbed to follow logs.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cutting off apps and we'll decide shortly :)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in this product. Seems like a legit opportunity so I'll be sure to follow these logs once they're up and running

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140 nicksox15 send me your shipping info.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the way, thanks! Looking forward to this run!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pm sent! Looking forward to this for sure

Gwyndane

Awards
interested to see the logs

personally used many supps with amento, but never noticed anything

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used amento obviously with old CONQU3R DGE but there is a night and day difference with the new version at least for me. More specifically in the mood / cognitive department, when i am mixing this with CONQU3R Unleashed I am noticing an uplifting mood effect which is helping me focus a lot more.

Interested to see how acutely this works for others when they mix it with caffeine or their pre's. I am very much looking forward to the feedback of the alpha testers on this one!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used amento obviously with old CONQU3R DGE but there is a night and day difference with the new version at least for me. More specifically in the mood / cognitive department, when i am mixing this with CONQU3R Unleashed I am noticing an uplifting mood effect which is helping me focus a lot more.

Interested to see how acutely this works for others when they mix it with caffeine or their pre's. I am very much looking forward to the feedback of the alpha testers on this one!
I'm excited to be one of the testers! Have some pres to take this with but out of Conqu3r to take with it. Can also run with out pres on off days to compare. Only other thing I'll be taking is vital1ty

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice. These are capsules correct? I have some conquer I will be stacking it with as well.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Gwyndane

Awards

so basically amento did nothing for you? :D