jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
128992d1452806248-you-need-some-millenniumsportlogo_1.jpg

Citruvol-ELITE-12-2013.png

Citruvol-ELITE™

Target Response Pre-Workout & Endurance Potentiator*

Citruvol-ELITE™ combines the powerful ingredients Citrulline Malate, Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn™), OxyCeps-NanO2™ and AstraGin™ to create a powerful pre-workout/pre-endurance activity matrix. Citruvol-ELITE™ is now packaged in a delayed release veggie capsule to further enhance bioavailability by providing protection against ingredient destruction in stomach acid. *

OxyCeps-NanO2™ is added to support oxygen (02) utilization and ATP production. OxyCeps-NanO2™ is our super potent, 16:1 Cordyceps sinensis hot water extract (equivalent to 3200mg whole herb/per serving) in an ultra-micronized form (>38% nano-particle) for maximum absorption and performance.

AstraGin™ is a patent pending, all-natural compound composed of highly fractionated Astragalus and Panax Notoginseng. In over 12 different in-vivo and in-vitro studies, AstraGin™ has demonstrated that it can significantly improve the absorption of critical nutrients including amino acids (by up to 67%) and vitamins (by up to 50.4%) as well as increasing ATP production by 18%. *

Suggested Use: For best results take 4-6 capsules 60-90 minutes prior to weightlifting, cardio or other endurance activity on an empty stomach or with a simple carbohydrate beverage. For best results avoid taking with protein. Best when taken daily. Some users may experience a harmless prickling, tingling or flushing sensation initially from beta-alanine supplementation. This is normal and short lived after dosing.

Citruvol-ELITE-Fact-Panel_2.jpg

Looking for 2-3 loggers that can update on here 3-4 times a week.
To apply, tell me how this endurance-focused supplement can help you!

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
Lately iv'e been focusing on increaseing my bench press, and in the past, iv'e found that the best way to do that is to increase my traing volume at 70-80% of my max. I feel like this product could really help me get a few extra reps in per set and break my platueu of 205 that iv'e been stuck at for the past 2 months or so. I would update frequently and include my workouts and how i felt. Thank you

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Interesting that mushrooms being put out in some new supplements.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see the logs. It would be great if some endurance athletes get a chance to try it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd be interested in running. This could help as between a 3 year old, running a restaurant and training there are days I burn out to quickly. This could give me longer workouts.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting that mushrooms being put out in some new supplements.
Yeah. I was always kind of skeptical about them. I can't speak for any mushrooms besides cordyceps , but it works!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested to see the logs. It would be great if some endurance athletes get a chance to try it.
Yeah, I'd love to see someone training for a marathon or a cyclist try this stuff out!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be interested in running. This could help as between a 3 year old, running a restaurant and training there are days I burn out to quickly. This could give me longer workouts.
My dad ran a restaurant. I know all too well how much endurance that takes!

Great apps! Let's see some more!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formula looks great for drop and extended set type training days.

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
This looks like something I can use. Been training for about 5 years. Currently doing 2 a days, can really use something to up my during and keep me going through my second workout. I have trouble focusing and keeping up sometimes, especially after work.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Man MST is a great line of supplements , I have logged the n.o rage and the endurance enhancer and the fat burner , products deliver. I would like to have a shot at this never had pill form pre workout , I hear the N.O pill form is very effective for the pumps.
27 male have no problem updating at least 3x per week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
too much stuff on my plate...but gonna follow the logs, this looks like something I might purchase!!!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I'm just always ready to try something new

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am currently training for a half marathon and I have been looking for an all in one endurance booster. With the ingredients in this product, I am very curious and interested in how this product will help increase my endurance capacity. I am so interested in trying this product! If chosen to log, I will definitely be able to post at least 3 times a week.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good looking stuff in here. Thanks for the support!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picking loggers over the weekend. Have a good one!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely a quality product from a quality company!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just sent shipping info in to HQ. Waiting on the confirmation back and we'll get these logs rolling!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to get this in
Can't wait for you guys to start. Would you all please pop links up to the logs in here when you get started?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody gotten their goodies yet?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hoping to get soon

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No doubt. I was told on Monday that the warehouse is being moved so let me find out if that's affecting things.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boxes were sent out on Tuesday. We usually do 3-day shipping so maybe today's the day?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
US Postal

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just got mine should have log up tomorrow

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got mine as well..let the gains begin!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Haven't received mine yet, was it in a box?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweetness! yosefmax88 PM me if yours doesn't show up by Tuesday. We'll track it down!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Hope mine comes today, even though it's snowing

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope mine comes today, even though it's snowing
It occurred to me as I was checking the mail that yesterday was a postal holiday...derp

Message me if you don't get it today.