Rise & Swell log opps from Mind & Muscle

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have had TONS of people asking when this product would be back in stock! Well it is and here is your chance to log it.
Rise and Swell | Mind and Muscle use code "bikini" for free gift upon purchase
Rise-and-Swell-300x300.png

RiseSwellFacts-300x224.png

Please submit an app :)
U.S only please
Links to past logs
What do you like about the product and why should we pick you to log.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Xtremestrngth

Awards
Hi, I have logged in a few in the past, lost my old account though. Would love a chance to build up my profile again. I have never taken a blend of L carnitine and L tartrate before but have red up on a few articles. I'm interested to see what kind of recovery affect it will have on me. I like that it contains yohimbine hcl for the increase in blood flow. I personally take L carnitine alone upon waking with nitric oxide mixed in my protein shake. Would love to change it up. I am 24, have been training for 5 years. I actually manage a supplement shop and am always looking to learn and try new blends. I work in the shop 4 to 5 days a week, would be able to log at least 5 times a week. I am currently cutting and doing doubles 5 times a week. I could really use a good recovery supp!! Hope I get a chance to give it a try. I'm in California.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, I have logged in a few in the past, lost my old account though. Would love a chance to build up my profile again. I have never taken a blend of L carnitine and L tartrate before but have red up on a few articles. I'm interested to see what kind of recovery affect it will have on me. I like that it contains yohimbine hcl for the increase in blood flow. I personally take L carnitine alone upon waking with nitric oxide mixed in my protein shake. Would love to change it up. I am 24, have been training for 5 years. I actually manage a supplement shop and am always looking to learn and try new blends. I work in the shop 4 to 5 days a week, would be able to log at least 5 times a week. I am currently cutting and doing doubles 5 times a week. I could really use a good recovery supp!! Hope I get a chance to give it a try. I'm in California.
Thanks for the app. What were your old logs? Can you post them?

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Yep, check them out. I had moved and got really busy so I stopped. Back in Cali with more knowledge, experience, and prepared. Let's do this!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
This is definitely a great and legit product. I've actually used it as a PCT too with great results. In for support. Good luck to those who enter... Love R&S!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man i love DAA! Such a great test booster. Probably the only i've used that I actually felt stronger while on it. And got the LCLT to compliment it more and agmatine for pumps! Such a sweet profile. Wish i had time to log it though!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I have taken many test boosters in the past without seeing any serious improvements.

I would be new to this type of product that is an all in one. I have taken all of these ingredients individually pre workout or through out the day, but never all at once in the morning. I feel like this is a very interesting package.

I will be starting a cut soon in order to prepare for the beach in mexico, and I will be running the Spartan Beast. I would like to get rid of all excess weight and maintain strength through my cut, and I feel like this product would certainly help!

Here is a link of some of my Logs

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/274198-bulking-season-liquid.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/265441-sponsored-lg-sciences.html

Thanks for the consideration!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely an excellent addition to anyones supplement staple

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't run a log here in a while. I just turned 44 last week - I could definitely put this stuff to the test! I'd love an opportunity to log this & see what effects I could get. I used to love DAA, but actually haven't taken it in over a year. I've always loved the yohimbine. This would be perfect for my recomp/cut right now!

I could provide multiple updates each week.

I've logged countless products here @ AM. If you really need them, I can go dig some up.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't run a log here in a while. I just turned 44 last week - I could definitely put this stuff to the test! I'd love an opportunity to log this & see what effects I could get. I used to love DAA, but actually haven't taken it in over a year. I've always loved the yohimbine. This would be perfect for my recomp/cut right now!

I've logged countless products here @ AM. If you really need them, I can go dig some up.
That's what I'm talking about!!
It's good to see you around again.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have taken many test boosters in the past without seeing any serious improvements.

I would be new to this type of product that is an all in one. I have taken all of these ingredients individually pre workout or through out the day, but never all at once in the morning. I feel like this is a very interesting package.

I will be starting a cut soon in order to prepare for the beach in mexico, and I will be running the Spartan Beast. I would like to get rid of all excess weight and maintain strength through my cut, and I feel like this product would certainly help!

Here is a link of some of my Logs

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/274198-bulking-season-liquid.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/265441-sponsored-lg-sciences.html

Thanks for the consideration!
Another good dude right here!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

ooohraaah...:usa:

good man, right here!!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks WANTED

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For ever 5 pages we get this log opp we can toss the loggers another product ;) It will not be my call on the product it will be HQ but still pretty cool if you ask me

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
For ever 5 pages we get this log opp we can toss the loggers another product ;) It will not be my call on the product it will be HQ but still pretty cool if you ask me
Wow. Too awesome

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I would love to give this a try because the ingredients and the whole concept intrigue me... I'm 36 and on TRT, so I think it could be of benefit there.

I'm almost halfway through a log (2 weeks or so left) of a fat burner and test booster, so that may not work out. But if it does, I'd be happy for the opportunity! Either way, thanks for making it available.

Mattierocks starts his cut with ANSI

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to give this a try because the ingredients and the whole concept intrigue me... I'm 36 and on TRT, so I think it could be of benefit there.

I'm almost halfway through a log (2 weeks or so left) of a fat burner and test booster, so that may not work out. But if it does, I'd be happy for the opportunity! Either way, thanks for making it available.

Thanks for app bro.
Yes , it sounds like you could benefit from Rise & Swell.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

what is in this, that helps someone on TRT?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I like the look of this stuff would be awesome for AM cardio with some black coffee..how were you guys able to put 4mg yohimbine hcl into a serving I thought like fda limit was 2.5 or 3mg??

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the look of this stuff would be awesome for AM cardio with some black coffee..how were you guys able to put 4mg yohimbine hcl into a serving I thought like fda limit was 2.5 or 3mg??
Shhhh....
;)

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I workout at night so would something like this work out as a pre workout at night or designed specifically for morning?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Personally, I'd take this morning only.. That's a pretty hefty dose of Yohimbine.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I workout at night so would something like this work out as a pre workout at night or designed specifically for morning?
This is designed for mornings. For a night time workout may I suggest Nocturnus.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I see. Ok well if I am chosen I'll run in morning. Maybe consider buying nocturnus to run with it.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! get on it people!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:dump:did someone say they needed a dump?

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Ha where is everyone??

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This stuff looks delicious!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:hump:hump

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Humping and Bumping are good things.......
I wonder if we're gonna get any more apps?