DIESELADE - All natural, fermented BCAAs - log up

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
3 Feb 2016 edit: Link to review section at AM for product http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/277350-dieselade-natural-bcaas.html

I'm in a giving mood. Lets give out some DIESELADE - BCAAs to log.

First 5 people to post links to 2 flavored BCAA products they have logged on AM are in. US only.
Also no reps
of companies that make BCAA products​

- Dissolves instantly and completely in a shaker bottle
- Dissolves in a cup of liquid if stirred with a fork
- No artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners
- 8g BCAAs per 30 servings (60, 4g BCAA Servings)
- Price per gram of BCAAs around 12.5 cents
- Added benefit of ATP boosters
- Best tasting naturally sweetened BCAA available
- Low in sodium (9.5mg per serving)
- Smooth refreshing taste
- Made with real fruit flavors
- Creatine free
- Stimulant free
- 100% free of banned substances
- 100% legal worldwide
- No “itchy skin crawling” Beta-Alanine tingles
- Noticeably better muscle recovery
- Magnesium Malate for enhanced endurance and
water balance
- No added sodium salt (sodium chloride)
- Helps with muscle weakness during fasted training
- Helps to limit muscle cramps and twitching post-workout
- Vegan Friendly Fermented BCAAs and Glutamine

SUP FACTS: http://www.fefifo.com/assets/images/DIESELADE_Bcaa_jpg_Supfacts_27_Oct_2015.jpg

*This is not meant to replace your bulk BCAAs....this is to an option if you purchase flavored BCAA products.

Short info:

FINALLY!
GET DIESEL Natural BCAAs​

After literally over a year of formula development and flavor testing, GET DIESEL has created DIESELADE: The best tasting, all natural, BCAA product in existence.

What are BCAAs and why take them?
BCAAs increase protein synthesis (the rate you build muscle) and have become popular for their lean muscle preserving effects during cardio and weight training. BCAAs have been shown to increase the fat burning process.

Why DIESELADE? There are two main problems with traditional BCAAs. One, they typically do not dissolve in water. DIESELADE however is made using ultra-premium, highly soluble BCAAs that dissolve completely with a few shakes in a shaker bottle. The 2nd problem with BCAAs is they taste HORRIBLE! Think of chewing aspirin and washing it down with Aloe Vera juice! For this reason companies have to use heavy doses of artificial flavors and sweeteners such as Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K). In addition to that, they are heavily colored with artificial colors. This is why most BCAA products taste like melted candy with extra sugar.

DIESELADE contains no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. In addition to that, DIESELADE has one of highest amounts of BCAAs per serving (30 servings per container) at 8g. You also get electrolytes, and ATP energy promoters such as D-Ribose and Magnesium Malate. Not only is this the hands down best BCAA product you can purchase (performance wise), it is one of the maybe only three natural BCAA products available and is definitely the best tasting natural BCAA product on earth!

More information can be found at at getdiesel.com FULL DIESELADE WRITE UP

Chuck Diesel, MBA
founder GET DIESEL NUTRITION

you also can buy a bottle with "AM10" at fefifo.com for 10% off for rest of Jan 2016

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im a Rep or I would sign up!

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Never logged a bcaa product so I'm out. I've heard so many different opinions on bcaas. I know I'm recommending them more now to my clients where in the past it was more of a bolus for fasted cardio.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I am actually in the market for BCAAs and would love to try, but I don't meet your requirements.

Good luck and congrats to winners.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I'll toss my hat in the ring here. Not because I've logged any BCAAs before, or even because I some kind of expert (I'm not). But I'm currently logging some products and I recently added a flavored BCAA product to what I take (on my own, not one of the sponsored products). It's a relatively new addition, but it is a flavored BCAA!

Additionally, I've been following the threads on whether or not BCAAs are necessary and I'm intrigued by the concept.

Anyway, I'm just an ordinary dude looking to cut down my body fat. Nowhere near as impressive as some of the guys on here! I lift 4 times a week and do some real basic cardio when I can get outside, which is increasingly less lately.

So Im interested!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'll toss my hat in the ring here. Not because I've logged any BCAAs before, or even because I some kind of expert (I'm not). But I'm currently logging some products and I recently added a flavored BCAA product to what I take (on my own, not one of the sponsored products). It's a relatively new addition, but it is a flavored BCAA!

Additionally, I've been following the threads on whether or not BCAAs are necessary and I'm intrigued by the concept.

Anyway, I'm just an ordinary dude looking to cut down my body fat. Nowhere near as impressive as some of the guys on here! I lift 4 times a week and do some real basic cardio when I can get outside, which is increasingly less lately.

So Im interested!
cool thanks for the ap? How many grams of BCAAs per serving/and servings per container for the one you take? Do you like the taste? How are you using it (dosage wise)?

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
cool thanks for the ap? How many grams of BCAAs per serving/and servings per container for the one you take? Do you like the taste? How are you using it (dosage wise)?
Hi Chuck Diesel! According to the label, 2 scoops has 12400mg of BCAAs, so 6.2g per scoop. 40 servings per container. I always dose 1 scoop with my pre workout (part of the log) 30 minutes prior to working out. I try to get another scoop immediately after working out, but don't do this every time. The flavor is watermelon, which I'm not crazy about but it's not too bad, sometimes I think we get a skewed sense of flavor with supps since we get used to subpar flavors in so many things. This one has a bit of an odd aftertaste, but nothing overwhelming to say about it either way. Probably not quite as good as the Scivation Xtend I've had in the past. It mixes pretty well but foams up big time.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck flavoring is usually pretty good, I can't wait to try this, I am using a BCAA now that is suppose to be watermelon but I think it is really Butt Crack Flavored !!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

So Im interested!
When is your sponsored log over? I wouldn't want you to switch out BCAAs in the middle of a sponsored log.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I'm about halfway through the log, but the BCAAs are not part of it. It's for a Fat Burner, Test Booster and Preworkout. I just wanted to use some BCAAs.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm about halfway through the log, but the BCAAs are not part of it. It's for a Fat Burner, Test Booster and Preworkout. I just wanted to use some BCAAs.
Well this is to log Dieselade. How much time on ur other log?

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
About 2 weeks on this one. Thank you!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Now that the requirements has changed, I would like to apply. I live in the best country on this planet, Merica!!!! I have logged 2 preworkouts and 1 (-)-epi product on AM. I can link them if needed.

I am currently not taking any BCAAs. The only BCAAs that I've used (entire tub) is Kaged BCAAs which smelled like dirty wet dog and tasted like what I imagine what a dog's butt would taste like, but I have no personal experience at tasting butt of any animals...However, I am guilty of tasting my wifes butt.

Thank you for your consideration.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Now that the requirements has changed, I would like to apply. I live in the best country on this planet, Merica!!!! I have logged 2 preworkouts and 1 (-)-epi product on AM. I can link them if needed.

I am currently not taking any BCAAs. The only BCAAs that I've used (entire tub) is Kaged BCAAs which smelled like dirty wet dog and tasted like what I imagine what a dog's butt would taste like, but I have no personal experience at tasting butt of any animals...However, I am guilty of tasting my wifes butt.

Thank you for your consideration.
haha, well I'm not paying $28 to ship a bottle of DIESELADE out the US. That hasn't changed. Shipping is over the top right now, esp. considering gas is almost free.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
haha, well I'm not paying $28 to ship a bottle of DIESELADE out the US. That hasn't changed. Shipping is over the top right now, esp. considering gas is almost free.
I live in USA aka MERICA. I apologize, but I assume you speak the language of trailer trash lol.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I live in USA aka MERICA. I apologize, but I assume you speak the language of trailer trash lol.
oh "Mer-i-ca" I lived in TX, FL and close to Indiana so I know Merica well. I just read that as that island off the coast of Greece. Ok cool fck it, imma pm you to get u rollin.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
oh "Mer-i-ca" I lived in TX, FL and close to Indiana so I know Merica well. I just read that as that island off the coast of Greece. Ok cool fck it, imma pm you to get u rollin.
haha....I wish I lived on an island off the coast of Greece. Thank you.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Post workout, 1 scoop NOS Ether 1 scoop DIESELADE !!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Post workout, 1 scoop NOS Ether 1 scoop DIESELADE !!!
Im finishing up chest tris and delts. I measured 60oz of water already. I need an 80oz jug. Gonna 1/2 scoop Ether and 1 scoop Dieselade bc I got AM cardio at 5am tomorrow.

Dieselade is giving me better pumps so far. Im never really tired on Jo8x Hardcore so ill see abt muscle soreness in the am bc I havent been lifting a lot since last summer so DOMS is heavy now a days

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is how my friends that do Cross Fit eat, or the ones that sell Herbalife. Then they go "wait, I'm not sure I can have these BCAAs if they not Paleo and gluten free."

^^ I'm having a Powerlifter meal day.
Now you have to do double 5am cardio!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I currently use a stevia sweetened BCAA from a non AM sponsor. I train daily in the early morning in a fasted state. Do I qualify as a potential logger here?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I currently use a stevia sweetened BCAA from a non AM sponsor. I train daily in the early morning in a fasted state. Do I qualify as a potential logger here?
Well kinda bc uve logged get diesel products b4. So ur on a natural mcaa product? Have you noticed recovery or anything?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well kinda bc uve logged get diesel products b4. So ur on a natural mcaa product? Have you noticed recovery or anything?
Yes, logged and loved Ready4War - I still use this for high volume lifting.

For the last year I've used a naturally sweetened product with this label:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1453647920.692010.jpg

I train fasted every morning. I refrain from eating due to always feeling nauseous if I lift on even a partially full stomach. This is where the BCAAs come into play. If I drink my BCAA, before lifting, the hunger pangs disappear.

Now, recovery is a interesting as it's so subjective. All I know is a year ago my BF% was 18 and this past week it's 12. Weight has remained the same at 162.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yes, logged and loved Ready4War - I still use this for high volume lifting.

For the last year I've used a naturally sweetened product with this label:
View attachment 129515

I train fasted every morning. I refrain from eating due to always feeling nauseous if I lift on even a partially full stomach. This is where the BCAAs come into play. If I drink my BCAA, before lifting, the hunger pangs disappear.

Now, recovery is a interesting as it's so subjective. All I know is a year ago my BF% was 18 and this past week it's 12. Weight has remained the same at 162.
This is sweet to you? It looks like bulk plain BCAA.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is sweet to you? It looks like bulk plain BCAA.
Lol. It's stevia sweetened with natural citrus flavor. This is why I'm looking for alternatives that I don't have to chug! Lol

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Lol. It's stevia sweetened with natural citrus flavor. This is why I'm looking for alternatives that I don't have to chug! Lol
They dnt even list stevia w flavors on "other ingredients" maybe these are the facts for the unflavored version

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kenpo has put out some awesome logs: he runs the products fairly to really size them up and always delivers honest, in-depth feedback. Can't go wrong with getting his opinion!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Kenpo has put out some awesome logs: he runs the products fairly to really size them up and always delivers honest, in-depth feedback. Can't go wrong with getting his opinion!
This, Kenpo's seal of approval was some weight behind it here

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll also add that if you are looking more discerning testers beyond him I'd be willing to see how these stack up. Not sure if I've done 2 amino logs, but done plenty of logs here and as a retailer rep I've used a LOT of BCAAs. And they are not all created equal.

PES Amino IV and UPSLabs Modern BCAA are my go-to standards, but currently revisiting Scivations Xtend (it is a bit better than the old version but way too sweet). Blackstone Labs, Controlled Labs, MAN Sports, Finaflex, BSN, Genomyx, Prime Nutrition, Muscle Pharm, I've opinions on all of them as well but the first 2 are products I go back to.

Currently in meet prep, just under 8 weeks out. I know my training cycle and I know what to expect; if selected I would obviously drop the Xtend out and see how Dieselade stacks up.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok Kempo and Hyde you in. Check PMs
Good choices Boss! I am going to try my DIESELADE today post workout, I am hoping it does not make me hungry !!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Also just FYI (a lil' insider info.) I just got word the 2nd flavor of DIESELADE will be done soon. I am doing a thread this week where if you guess the new flavor you get a free bottle on me, but the catch is you will have to post a order screen shot or snip of a DIESELADE cherry limeade order. So proof of purchase required. I want to reward people who believe in the brand.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also just FYI (a lil' insider info.) I just got word the 2nd flavor of DIESELADE will be done soon. I am doing a thread this week where if you guess the new flavor you get a free bottle on me, but the catch is you will have to post a order screen shot or snip of a DIESELADE cherry limeade order. So proof of purchase required. I want to reward people who believe in the brand.
Good Deal !!

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Nice way to support your consumers.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Nice way to support your consumers.
I try to support them out my own pocket for them trying the brand. I got some customers, that have ordered direct from me since 2002/2003, like
clock work.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
appetite is up...so is endurance, unlike that lucky focker rocket I am still sore next day, but maybe not as much-time will tell!!!

hell, I am 57 I expect to be sore I am not that fortunate son, like that lucky s.o.b rocket...:hitwithrock:

sorry rocket, just jealous, lol!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
appetite is up...so is endurance, unlike that lucky focker rocket I am still sore next day, but maybe not as much-time will tell!!!

hell, I am 57 I expect to be sore I am not that fortunate son, like that lucky s.o.b rocket...:hitwithrock:

sorry rocket, just jealous, lol!!!
Rocket also got some NOS ETHER, thats his secret stack. So maybe thats why...and maybe you work harder than Rocket...ohhhhh