MileHighKratom.com is Looking for MORE loggers!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who is ready to get MileHigh!?

Thats right!

MileHighKratom.com is looking for 5 members to run logs on 5 random strains of the highest quality Kratom available.

We are wanting loggers who have never used MileHighKratom.com before so, they have a chance to experience the best of the best in the Kratom industry.

1. Loggers will not be chosen until February 1st.
  2. All loggers must have at least 250 posts.
  3. Be able to post a picture of the product and link the MileHighKratom.com website in their FIRST post after receiving the product.
  4. Must use MileHighKratom in the Thread Title
  5. Applicants must reside in the USA excluding Indiana, Tennessee and Wisconsin.

Good luck to all the applicants and thank you for your support!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey if I don't win the meme thread I would love to give this a shot. I have used many different strains and vendors and can give you an educated response as to how well each strain works and to what effect.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Very interested. I currently take kava but have been looking to switch back after a tolerance break.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Who is ready to get MileHigh!?

Thats right!

MileHighKratom.com is looking for 5 members to run logs on 5 random strains of the highest quality Kratom available.

We are wanting loggers who have never used MileHighKratom.com before so, they have a chance to experience the best of the best in the Kratom industry.

1. Loggers will not be chosen until February 1st.
  2. All loggers must have at least 250 posts.
  3. Be able to post a picture of the product and link the MileHighKratom.com website in their FIRST post after receiving the product.
  4. Must use MileHighKratom in the Thread Title
  5. Applicants must reside in the USA excluding Indiana, Tennessee and Wisconsin.

Good luck to all the applicants and thank you for your support!
I Am VERY Interested, have only tried twice from different sources and not very impressed.. also it might be convenient if mile high means you guys are here in CO where i'm at! SW Denver/Lakewood Area. Thanks.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
i would love to log this if i also dont win on the meme thread as i feel it would benefit when i feel pain and would be safer than tylenol or codeine

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Im in to log as well if I don't get the meme contest.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would like to give it a whirl. I used to use kratom but the quality was really hit or miss. Still when I got good stuff it was amazing. Dropped a keg on my foot and broke it. A few kratom caps later and I was able to continue bartending all night

Been looking to pick some up and was eying yAlls sampler pack.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't you need someone to log your extract? I would be down to give that a go. Will put up reviews on fb/ig as well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll probably do some logging on my sample pack anyhow, but wouldn't mind more :D

WP_20160120_08_42_14_Rich_LI.jpg

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be going through apps until the first but got some good ones in already :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be shutting this down and choosing loggers at the end of today.

If anyone else is interested please apply quickly!

Thanks!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Quick promo.... I like it!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
McCrew530 chiefsnation23 KilaCali CATdiesel76 unreal89 send me your shipping info and e-mail info guys. Thank you to everyone who Applied.

Thanks!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Now I'm really gonna be checking the mail I can't wait

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am waiting on a couple guys info and will ship all at once. Makes it much more organized this way.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
catdiesel your inbox is full

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Info sent
Cheers

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still going to give your extract a shot, might throw up a review of it since the extracts seem to be hit or miss with other companies. I know you won't disappoint!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still going to give your extract a shot, might throw up a review of it since the extracts seem to be hit or miss with other companies. I know you won't disappoint!
I was told the New resin we just got in is amazing.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Had a dream my back pain went away cause of kratom.then I woke up hopefully it will help I'm excited to try

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
McCrew530 chiefsnation23 KilaCali CATdiesel76 unreal89 send me your shipping info and e-mail info guys. Thank you to everyone who Applied.

Thanks!
Awesome thanks and congratulations everyone!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
looking forward to this, ive tried one or two other kinds and didn't really notice much, still kinda new to this kratom thing so I might need a little advice on dosages and all that, been tryng to find a good replacement for pain and anxiety meds and hoping this might be the answer to my problems!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
looking forward to this, ive tried one or two other kinds and didn't really notice much, still kinda new to this kratom thing so I might need a little advice on dosages and all that, been tryng to find a good replacement for pain and anxiety meds and hoping this might be the answer to my problems!
Each type of kratom is different. I'm interested to see what strain we will be getting. My favorite is,white vein but red and green vein are nice too. I just feel more of a body with the white vein

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Each type of kratom is different. I'm interested to see what strain we will be getting. My favorite is,white vein but red and green vein are nice too. I just feel more of a body with the white vein
Hell yea, I wanna feel the body one, the ones ive tried so far I think were red vein and one was maeng da, not sure wat that was but only 1 time did I kind of feel a little bit of an energetic feeling for maybe 20 minutes..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It's best on an empty stomach.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have your back buddy :)

Like crew said each strain had it's unique effects but also, like most things in life there is a HUGE variance based upon quality.

MHK has hands doelwn the best quality kratom I've used and thats a lot lol. Things such as how the plant is grown, where, soil all of that comes into play and, MHK does extensive testing on each batch that they get, to make sure it's top notch.

Maeng Da and Red Vein are actually two if my favorite strains so either a) you didn't the enough or b) it Was of poor quality. Do you remember how much you were dosing?
When you receive your items I'll help you out on dosing schemes for sure :)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

Like crew said each strain had it's unique effects but also, like most things in life there is a HUGE variance based upon quality.

MHK has hands doelwn the best quality kratom I've used and thats a lot lol. Things such as how the plant is grown, where, soil all of that comes into play and, MHK does extensive testing on each batch that they get, to make sure it's top notch.

Maeng Da and Red Vein are actually two if my favorite strains so either a) you didn't the enough or b) it Was of poor quality. Do you remember how much you were dosing?
Sweet! Thank you, Greatly Appreciate it! You guys will have a full time customer in me pretty fast once I see the higher quality, I think It was poor quality stuff I tried before, I think the first time they gave me a 4g sample bag of Maeng Da and 4g of Bali I think that was the other one they gave me and I tried half a bag at a time so like 2g's? and I bought some Maeng Da capsand those I tried 4g at a time and didn't notice anything either, I even took with lots of grapefruit juice nd nothing.. can't wait to try MHK's though, have the feeling theress going to be a big difference!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4-6g of either of those strains usually has guys feeling awesome.

On the same token though some just need more for whatever reason. Be it body mass, tolerance, genetics what have you. We will get you squared away though.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
4-6g of either of those strains usually has guys feeling awesome.

On the same token though some just need more for whatever reason. Be it body mass, tolerance, genetics what have you. We will get you squared away though.
I understand what your sayin, I know you guys will! I have faith in ya!

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards

Yeah red vein is my preference but I've yet to try Maeng da. With red vein I get slight euphoria and an overall sense of well being. Great strain.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yeah red vein is my preference but I've yet to try Maeng da. With red vein I get slight euphoria and an overall sense of well being. Great strain.
any specific red vein? and how much do you take to achieve that feeling? Very intriqued by this kratom stuff and the effects..

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm so excited I have 3 supplements on the way but now I want the kratom 1st ?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I'm so excited I have 3 supplements on the way but now I want the kratom 1st ��
Hell yes! So I'm assuming from the header we all are each getting a random strain and each different from the next guys?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Hell yes! So I'm assuming from the header we all are each getting a random strain and each different from the next guys?
I believe so I hope mine is more body pain relief

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just be sure to not take it too close to bed dome strains are energizing and can keep you up

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All strains are anastelgic but each have their own unique properties to go along with that.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
any specific red vein? and how much do you take to achieve that feeling? Very intriqued by this kratom stuff and the effects..
It's the Bali. I do 7-8 grams after eating. Most prefer an empty stomach but I get super hungry on this stuff after a couple hours, so I try to fill up first.
You'll enjoy this man. I was on some last night and just thinking how great it is that's it legal.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I've tried kratom when it first came out at my head shop 1 time it worked 2nd time was prolly bunk but didn't do anything and I ate all the capsules

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I've tried kratom when it first came out at my head shop 1 time it worked 2nd time was prolly bunk but didn't do anything and I ate all the capsules
Caps seem to blunt the effect for me. Idk why

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Yeah my first time was from a gas station and its was over priced and poor quality. That was years ago. Online is the way to go!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Thank you I can't wait to try this. I was out of town on business and came back to find this. Thanks again

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mix it in protein ;)
Toss and wash at your own risk lol.