Bulk TAURINE now available from SNS!!!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's right , customers have been requesting us to put this out for a long time to go with there Cycle Assist to help with back pumps. However Taurine has a ton of other benefits.

Tell us how you would use it for a chance to win a free tub

Taurine Rendering (150dpi).png

Muscle Size, Strength, Endurance, Power, & Hydration*

Taurine is a conditionally essential amino acid that is commonly used by many athletes and fitness enthusiasts for a variety of benefits including increases in muscle size, strength, endurance, power, and improved hydration.*

Taurine is also a very common ingredient in many popular energy drinks due to its effects on mental focus, concentration, alertness, and overall sense of well-being.*

SNS Taurine Powder Highlights:
 300 Servings per Container!!
 1,000 mg. (1 gram) per scoop
 Cost Effective, Convenient, and Customizable Dosing

SNS Taurine powder can be stacked with Focus XT or a wide variety of other select SNS products for improved, synergistic results.*

Let SNS Taurine by Your Way of Adding this Awesome Nutrient
To Your Supplement Regimen Today!

Serious Nutrition Solutions – Baseline Series Products
Straight Forward, Top Quality, Cost Effective Sports Nutrition

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

--------------------------------------------------

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 scoop
Servings Per Container: 300

Amount Per Serving:
Taurine – 1000 mg. (1 gram)

Other Ingredients: None

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to five (5) scoops per day.

Warning:
This product is for healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Consult with a physician before using this or any dietary supplement especially if you are taking any medication (prescribed or over the counter) and/or if you have any medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep stored in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get some apps in here, guys! I'll be getting some of this myself very soon :)

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Well, I'm hoping to run an Epi or Andro cycle in the near future, so I would use it in conjunction with Cycle Support for sure. But before cycling, I'd start using Taurine to get "back in the game" so to speak: increasing endurance, helping with power for muscles not used to certain routines. I'd start off at 5g/d and move up to 10g/d, taking 3-5g before bedtime.

I would add Taurine to practically everything: my pre-workout, my intra, my PWO, my cereal (I might even create a new brand--"Special T").

SNS Taurine. It's the new Cell-Tech. ;)

Thanks for the chance to enter!

Reactions: mw1
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great post from Toren :

Taurine is something that people should be taking on cycle, regardless of muscle cramping issues. Taurine has been shown to lessen the damage to the endocrine system from anabolic steroids, lessen the potential damage to sperm, keeping testicle weight up while using steroids, as well as being an overall potent antioxidant. I take 5g daily on cycle and up to 10 if lower back tightness is exaggerated.

Taurine protects steroids users testes | IronMag

Amelioration of nandrolone decanoate-induced testicular and sperm toxicity in rats by taurine: effects on steroidogenesis, redox and inflammatory c... - PubMed - NCBI

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great product! I'm running it with my cycle right now.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I think after my stash runs out, I will purchase some SNS taurine. I have about 700 grams in the cupboard.

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
This is a great post from Toren :

Taurine is something that people should be taking on cycle, regardless of muscle cramping issues. Taurine has been shown to lessen the damage to the endocrine system from anabolic steroids, lessen the potential damage to sperm, keeping testicle weight up while using steroids, as well as being an overall potent antioxidant. I take 5g daily on cycle and up to 10 if lower back tightness is exaggerated.

Taurine protects steroids users testes | IronMag

Amelioration of nandrolone decanoate-induced testicular and sperm toxicity in rats by taurine: effects on steroidogenesis, redox and inflammatory c... - PubMed - NCBI
I take 10g a day along side my Test but never realised this regarding sperm, very interesting.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I would love a tub of this as I'm bout to rundDMZ and msten for 5 weeks and at week 3 I'm adding in trenavar for 8 week total run I have all my supps in line except a good taurine dosages so I would love to try this out

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
My next cycle will be either DMZ/Trest or Msten/Trest and will definitely be using this, even if I don't get a free one :nana:

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
ive already spent like 340$ or so i might just deal with back pumps

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
$10.99 for 300 grams. If you dosed 10g/day it's still only 10.99 per month

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
i would only need 5gs a day would subside any backups

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
BIG fan of SNS as you already know, and a BIG fan of Taurine. Such an underrated supplement!!!

So how would I use Taruine? You mean besides:

a. To keep exercise induced oxidative stress at bay (Zhang. 2004; Silva. 2011)
b. To prevent fructose induced hypertension (Rahman. 2011)
c. To facilitate cell hydration (Lang. 2012)
d. To increase skeletal muscle force production (EMS test, Goodman. 2009)
e. To preserve function and exercise capacity in skeletal and heart muscle (Ito. 2010)
f. To enhance the anorexic effects of insulin in the hyptohalamus (Solon .2012)
g. To maintain the lipolytic activity in fat cells (Piña-Zentella. 2012)
h. To increase fat oxidation while cycling (Rutherford. 2012; dosage 1.5g pre)
i. To counter the obesogenic effects of MSG (Nardelli. 2012 + more on MSG & obesity)

I could go on with the above, but lets just focus on my "personal favorite uses" here:

#1. 3g Taurine Post-Workout for Improved Post-Workout Glycogen Resynthesis

Takahashi, Yumiko, et al. "Post-exercise taurine administration enhances glycogen repletion in tibialis anterior muscle." The Journal of Physical Fitness and Sports Medicine 3.5 (2014): 531-537.

#2. Up to a 180% boost in TESTOSTERONE (yes, the study was in diabetic rats, but there is still some hope for us humans here as well, especially those who live with a less than "normal " T range)

Tsounapi P, Saito M, Dimitriadis F, Koukos S, Shimizu S, Satoh K, Takenaka A, Sofikitis N. Antioxidant treatment with edaravone or taurine ameliorates diabetes-induced testicular dysfunction in the rat. Mol Cell Biochem. 2012 Jul 5.

#3. Reduced DOMS + faster recovery found with synergy between Taurine + BCAAs

Silva, L. A., Silveira, P. C., Ronsani, M. M., Souza, P. S., Scheffer, D., Vieira, L. C., ... & Pinho, R. A. (2011). Taurine supplementation decreases oxidative stress in skeletal muscle after eccentric exercise. Cell biochemistry and function, 29(1), 43-49.

Zhang, M., Izumi, I., Kagamimori, S., Sokejima, S., Yamagami, T., Liu, Z., & Qi, B. (2004). Role of taurine supplementation to prevent exercise-induced oxidative stress in healthy young men. Amino acids, 26(2), 203-207.

#4. Boosts Insulin Sensitivity in muscles

J Nutr Biochem. 2009 Jul;20(7):503-11. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2008.05.008. Epub 2008 Aug 15.

#5. The study I REALLY wanted to post I can't find : ( , BUT it showed a significantly greater increase in lean mass when combined post workout with whey.

That's all : )

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BIG fan of SNS as you already know, and a BIG fan of Taurine. Such an underrated supplement!!!

e. To preserve function and exercise capacity in skeletal and heart muscle (Ito. 2010)
i. To counter the obesogenic effects of MSG (Nardelli. 2012 + more on MSG & obesity)

I could go on with the above, but lets just focus on my "personal favorite uses" here:

Takahashi, Yumiko, et al. "Post-exercise taurine administration enhances glycogen repletion in tibialis anterior muscle." The Journal of Physical Fitness and Sports Medicine 3.5 (2014): 531-537.

#2. Up to a 180% boost in TESTOSTERONE (yes, the study was in diabetic rats, but there is still some hope for us humans here as well, especially those who live with a less than "normal " T range)

Tsounapi P, Saito M, Dimitriadis F, Koukos S, Shimizu S, Satoh K, Takenaka A, Sofikitis N. Antioxidant treatment with edaravone or taurine ameliorates diabetes-induced testicular dysfunction in the rat. Mol Cell Biochem. 2012 Jul 5.

Silva, L. A., Silveira, P. C., Ronsani, M. M., Souza, P. S., Scheffer, D., Vieira, L. C., ... & Pinho, R. A. (2011). Taurine supplementation decreases oxidative stress in skeletal muscle after eccentric exercise. Cell biochemistry and function, 29(1), 43-49.

Zhang, M., Izumi, I., Kagamimori, S., Sokejima, S., Yamagami, T., Liu, Z., & Qi, B. (2004). Role of taurine supplementation to prevent exercise-induced oxidative stress in healthy young men. Amino acids, 26(2), 203-207.

J Nutr Biochem. 2009 Jul;20(7):503-11. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2008.05.008. Epub 2008 Aug 15.

#5. The study I REALLY wanted to post I can't find : ( , BUT it showed a significantly greater increase in lean mass when combined post workout with whey.

Excellent app, man! Thanks for all the extra knowledge :)

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

*bows to the Sourcemaster*

Your Royal Citingship. I hope you win. Thanks for all the info!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I might need to get this at some point but so far I've never had to deal with back pumps. I just don't get them. I get good feeling back pumps but not the bad ones lol

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
ive already spent like 340$ or so i might just deal with back pumps
Fwiw, back pumps can end up be debilitating on some cycles so might be worth the $11 just in case.

I love Taurine for everyday use.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Fwiw, back pumps can end up be debilitating on some cycles so might be worth the $11 just in case.

I love Taurine for everyday use.
yea last cycle i used 500 mg tabs and took 2 and it subsided the back pumps a little only had 50 tabs though

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Alright he wins...
But just in case he doesn't, I'd use it to keep back pumps at bay while on cycle and off, as well as to promote relaxation and quality sleep at night.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Well add it to the list of the other good staples they produce :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So excited to have this available... Easily one of the most versatile and underrated supps around. And always at a great price with SNS

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First off if you have (1) tub up for grabs send it to kboxer7 (Great Post)

Second If you have ever read any of my logs you should remember I have a terrible problem with Hamstring Cramps and I would love to see if the SNS TAURINE would help with my problem, I would in return leave an honest and detailed review. Thank you!

Ameyer9

Awards
IMO, Taurine is THE most underrated bulk ingredient. Ton of benefits from hydration to bile flow.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SNS can't be stopped. They just keep bringing out quality supplements that are useful and best of all affordable. Not a lot of supp companies can say that.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS can't be stopped. They just keep bringing out quality supplements that are useful and best of all affordable. Not a lot of supp companies can say that.
Absolutely! Simple, high quality, effective and affordable!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't believe this is not 10 pages long !!

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Another product to pick up from the SNS line.

I never experienced painful back pumps except till I ran phera and that was hell. Now I'll be good to go. Thanks SNS!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Willing be picking a winner or two tomorrow:)
Bumpiddy bump bump for those weekend warriors who wanna get an app in!

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
I never bothered because I'm in Scotland but good luck guys :)

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Will be picking this up with.my tax refund supplement pickups

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take 2g taurine pre and post workout and an additional 1 with my Amino product which does not contain taurine. Also, taurine+aminos combo with meals has been shown to increase nutrient uptake and reduce fat storage so on off days I utilize the doses with meals. Taurine has been a staple of mine for 2 years now and I'm glad to have a quality source for it now in SNS

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
kickboxer7 and BamBam0319
Congrats PM me your shipping info
Whoo Hoo!!!

Thanks a bunch guys! PM'ing now : )

BamBam0319