You Need Some Joint Support? MST needs loggers!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MillenniumSportLogo_1.jpg

It is getting to be the coldest part of the year. That means it's also time for me to start using MST's Joint Mechanic-Plus (JMP)! I know I'm not the only one feeling extra creaky and dry right now, so I'm looking for 3 loggers to run JMP alongside me!
https://millenniumsport.net/products/joint-mechanic-plus-wmeriva/
joint-mechanic-plus.png

Joint_Mechanic_Plus_Fact_Pane.jpg

Joint Mechanic-Plus™ is a potent, multi-action joint support matrix specifically formulated for those who push themselves to the limit. Strenuous exercise taxes the joints & connective tissues & produces free radicals that can lead to additional inflammation & immune system stress. Joint Mechanic-Plus™ contains a unique blend of natural ingredients to support the joints & connective tissues & incorporates potent antioxidants & herbs to support the body's normal inflammatory response.* Joint Mechanic-Plus™ is packaged in an easy to swallow, delayed release vegetable capsule which bolsters the formula's potency by providing additional protection from stomach acid.*

Benefits of Joint Mechanic-Plus™ and Meriva®

* Joint Support*

* Maintenance of the Body’s Normal Inflammatory Response*

* Immune System Support*

* Provides Potent Antioxidant and Hepatoprotective Activity*

Joint Mechanic Plus is enhanced with Meriva (curcumin phytosome). The body has a very difficult time absorbing traditional turmeric and curcumin extracts. Meriva is a potent curcumin phytosome (curcumin bound to phosphatidylcholine) that is vastly more absorbable and effective than standardized curcumin extracts.*

A 2007 study published in the journal, Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, demonstrated Meriva's superior bioavailability compared to ordinary curcumin. Liver levels of curcumin were also higher with Meriva® supplementation. A human study demonstrated 29-times greater bioavailability. In both studies, Meriva® supplementation resulted in higher plasma concentrations of curcumin from a much smaller dose than with ordinary curcumin.*

Joint Mechanic-Plus™ is proudly made in the USA in a cGMP facility and is formulated & manufactured without the use of any banned substances. Contains ZERO wheat, sugar, starch, egg, milk, nuts, whey or salt. TESTED GLUTEN FREE!

Allergen Warning: Contains ingredients derived from shellfish & soy. Meriva® contains curcumin phytosome, a plant extract complexed with phosphatidylcholine, which is derived from soy. Phosphatidylcholine contains no soy protein. There are no other soy-based ingredients in Meriva®.

Here's what I'm looking for in loggers:

At least 100 posts
Not logging any competing products that might skew results of this log (Cissus, Fish Oil, other joint supps). But if it's part of your normal regimen, then it's cool.
Update log 3-4 times a week with the day's workout that made your joints ache!

To make things fun, throw up a pic or two with something that makes you hurt to look at! Max of 3 pics a day! I'll get it started!
weightlifting-injury-arms.jpg

3314a4ffa80409576266afc1d2c74ef7.jpg

and oh, OUCHIE!!
hqdefault.jpg

Let's Do THIS!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
well im going to be 43 in a few weeks
i can post another 60+ something posts to reach 100- but honestly thats lame
lift 5 days a week
not doing any sponsored supp
am using a sarm right now- so i am lifting heavier
i can update everyday- not some bs like- hey guys, nothing to report. day 3 same little better- to me that is fing hard to see

you give a product out to get some good feed back and get some lame review- there out there- so that is my response to the hard to see
live in the NE and work outside- and its cold out-

ok well thats it for now

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know what, man? I like your honesty. We can work something out with that post count.

What sarm you using? Got a pic of the cold outside?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
You know what, man? I like your honesty. We can work something out with that post count.

What sarm you using? Got a pic of the cold outside?
LGD- and will get the pic, but in the 30's in NJ until Friday- then snow but working at the port outside and on ships with blowers on, it gets brutal.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452875445.102497.jpg

This was just about a year ago. My dog was frozen as was I. Lol. It's coming just a matter of time

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards

I'm definitely in. I have issues in both my shoulders and would love to log this. I've been looking for something with good anti inflammatory ingredients as they seem to work the best At 41 I need to step up my game.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
wait till your 43! lol

cartilage on the left shoulder is just about gone- dr suggested going in and will othro the both heads to help reduce the friction and pain. I suggested he finds someone else. upright rows are just about impossible as after the pain is so fing intense. so if I log this, there are several exercise I want to try after a week of being on this. let it set in

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hit 40 this year. You guys are making me look forward to it!

I had a moment like that last picture and impinged my shoulder. Looking at that definitely makes me hurt!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 129021

This was just about a year ago. My dog was frozen as was I. Lol. It's coming just a matter of time
Poor pooch! Never used LGD, I've run osta a couple times and like it a lot.

I'm in the mountains of NC and we're rainy and mid-30s. Knees are a-creaking!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
after 40, the shoulder is the least of the problems- LOL

wait till the Dr says " bend over and touch your toes, Im going in"

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
after 40, the shoulder is the least of the problems- LOL

wait till the Dr says " bend over and touch your toes, Im going in"
Yeah...I haven't been for a physical in a couple years. I think it's because I'm not quite ready for that :nono2:

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I'm always interested in joint supps. At age 36, I have some nagging lower back pain, a tweaked shoulder and my wrists are giving me a little trouble. I just got back into more serious lifting.

I'm currently taking several things with the goal of helping my joints, but all as part of my regular regimen, not logging and other than my multi vitamin (orange triad), would be willing to suspend use for a log, so that the potential results wouldn't be skewed.

Of course I only have half the required posts, but I'm doing a log for a fat burner/test booster/pre workout stack that you can look at and see what else you'd like me to add for this product.

Anyway, I'd be interested, thanks for posting the opportunity!

image.jpeg

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the app! Sounds like a prime candidate for pain relief!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And love the meme!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am currently running a log or I would be all over this I'm almost 58 and been lifting for 30+ years, my joints need all the help they can get. Good luck to those who apply, I will be following along!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Well bro almost a year to the day. I said it was coming and here it is. Btw is f"ng cold out
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1453068043.513428.jpg

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently running a log or I would be all over this I'm almost 58 and been lifting for 30+ years, my joints need all the help they can get. Good luck to those who apply, I will be following along!
Bro, I hope I have guns like yours when I'm almost 58! Impressive!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well bro almost a year to the day. I said it was coming and here it is. Btw is f"ng cold out
Yep. We're not getting above 30 today here. Glad I invested in an extra space heater yesterday for sure!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wrapping this up in a couple days!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipping verified the loggers' info before lunch today. Keep your eyes open for goodies from MST!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Excellent...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks again

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
This looks like a nice product good luck guys

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
You got yours already? Awesome! Looking forward to the log.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Shipping verified the loggers' info before lunch today. Keep your eyes open for goodies from MST!
Ha just noticed you're in Hendersonville. All my wife's family is there. What gym do u go to?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha just noticed you're in Hendersonville. All my wife's family is there. What guy do you go to?
Get out! Pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean "what guy?" Wait, do you mean what gym?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MST's Joint Mechanic-Plus is good stuff, one of my staple supps.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah weird phone got me
Happens to the best of us. I go to The PumpHouse. 5AM crew checkin' in. That's funny, this is a small town.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Yup when I was there for xmas and New Years I just went to a few of the gyms around town. That's not far from the downtown my wife's cousin works as a bartender in the downtown area.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup when I was there for xmas and New Years I just went to a few of the gyms around town. That's not far from the downtown my wife's cousin works as a bartender in the downtown area.
There is a very good chance they have served me!

Anyone else gotten their Joint Mechanic Plus yet?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm in to see these logs looming to buy a good joint support supp