PHWSupps Zombie Promo Giveaway!!!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452734294.675428.jpg

Friends and family, it is time for another PHWSupps promotional giveaway!

What are we giving away?

Protein! Essential for building muscle, along with staying buff during a zombie apocalypse.

One winner will receive a free tub of PES Select (27 scoop serving size 1.96lbs)
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452734540.630605.jpg

What does this promo entail?

Simple, zombies. Myself, and the rest of the PHW team are very big zombie and Walking Dead fans. We thought, what better way to pass time during the mid season finale then to run a zombie promo!

What do you have to do?

There will be two things required for this promo. One, I would like all participating candidates to tell me what their survival plan would be during a zombie apocalypse.

Would you meet up with a group of friends?

Would you disappear into the woods, and try to survive solo?

Where would you go, what would you do?

The second part, I would like for you to tell me what would be the one supplement you would have with you during a zombie apocalypse?

- This promo will be offered to US residents only. Sorry :(

- The promo will begin starting today and ends January 27 at midnight.

- One entry per candidate.

Good luck!!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452735694.564157.jpg

PHWSupplements
Power. Performance. Payoff.
https://phwsupplements.com/

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BBBRRRAAAAIIIINNNSSSSS

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would probably die pretty quick so I'd meet up with fellow zombies and overwhelm people. Naturally, we'd take the easy targets out first. And then I'd let my group of zombie buddies go in first and be a meat shield and then go in for the brains.

What one supplement... Hm... Aggro or this new OL nootropic that's supposed to drop. To keep me sharp.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
i would go meet up with my friends and we would hide out in the boonies with plenty of guns and ammo . i would have some m1t so i could be top notch strength to street fight these danm things!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Cool Promo love the walking dead 1 of my favorite shows. I would get my family together and head up to our 20 acres we got stashed in nor-cal. Been going there since I was a kid for camping and fishing. It's in the woods with no neighbors and a fresh water stream. I would bring protein powder to have energy and some sort of fuel for a fight

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would def hook up with my friends provided they are still not undead and would then proceed to entrance the zombies with some killer dance moves at which point they would join in, after all it's a little known fact that zombies love 80's pop tunes ;) Supp wise, would be imperative to have SNS JointSupport XT to be able to keep those slick dance moves goin...you know, so my brains don't get eaten :D

Attachments

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I love this promo! Very cool to know PHW are dead heads.

I myself grew up watching zombie movies thanks to my loving mother. My favorite to date is Night of The Living Dead 1990 remake. I used to have zombie dreams at least 2 nights a week where I would have to try and survive even if it meant axing my zombie sisters head off (which I had to do in one dream) lol.

I used to host an zombie talk internet radio show and even got a biohazard tattoo with the umbrella logo in it. So needless to say I am a gigantic zombie fan for over 20 years.

All of my friends know about my obsession and could certainly help in the event of an apocalypse. They have GUNS! haha, which are important in the apocalypse. My plan would be to move as far north as possible after stocking up with food clothing and water. Some where so cold that the undead would freeze before getting to us. We would have to have supply runs which would also serve as situation reports where one day hopefully we could return to less cold areas. If we needed something local in the meantime, I would try to get to my place of business as the owner doesn't believe in windows and so I work in a big warehouse with no windows and a full machine shop. We could hold out for a while here.

A great supplement would be protein powder of course. Its light, has tons of nutrition and would have a great shelf life. I would want something with a healthy dose of carbs as well, so something like a mass gainer protein would be ideal.

Here is a shot of the TAT Hard to see but only one I have

Last edited:

willyb87

Awards
Id get with a few friends, and being from the south and working in plants ive always thought that would be a great place to hole up for a zombie apocalypse. You have high fences around the perimeter, security gates, and generators with camers everywhere. Then you have multiple ladders and stairs to use as a quick escape if the place did happen to get overrun. Also most of them where im from are backed up by rivers so you have water, fish, and if you grabbed a boat another route of escape just in case.
The one supplement I would have is protein/meal replacement bars most will last for awhile and have all the necessary macros to hold you over in a low food environment.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
I work in a cemetery so I would probably be one of the first to know about the zombie apocalypse.
My survival plan would start with me calling my wife and telling her to pick up some buns, slaw, and biscuts.
Why???

Because I live in N.C... everybody and thier sister owns a gun here, and we make BBQ or gravy out of everything we hunt.

I wouldn't need any whey because zombie meat is very nutritious, high in omega 3 and will build 40lbs of muscle in a month.... I swear ....it's not broscience.

But I would have to have some Olympus Labs Str3nth for protein synthesis :)

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm absolutely loving these answers guys!

I would probably die pretty quick so I'd meet up with fellow zombies and overwhelm people. Naturally, we'd take the easy targets out first. And then I'd let my group of zombie buddies go in first and be a meat shield and then go in for the brains.

What one supplement... Hm... Aggro or this new OL nootropic that's supposed to drop. To keep me sharp.
Haha I have the same thought process, I don't think I would last long at all during a zombie apocalypse. I always thought it would be pretty cool to be the first person to start the entire apocalypse.

A nootropic would be quite helpful for hunting humans, keeps you sharp and on your toes.

i would go meet up with my friends and we would hide out in the boonies with plenty of guns and ammo . i would have some m1t so i could be top notch strength to street fight these danm things!
Boonies, guns, and ammo sounds like a winning plan. What would be your weapon of choice?

M1t would be a bad ass pick. You wouldn't even need a weapon, you can just punch zombies faces in.

Cool Promo love the walking dead 1 of my favorite shows. I would get my family together and head up to our 20 acres we got stashed in nor-cal. Been going there since I was a kid for camping and fishing. It's in the woods with no neighbors and a fresh water stream. I would bring protein powder to have energy and some sort of fuel for a fight
Wow that 20 acres of land sounds absolutely beautiful, and a perfect hide out spot. I also love Nor-Cal, my sister lives up that way and it so beautiful. Best part of Cali in my opinion.

Protein is definitely a smart choice, it would come in handy when food is scarce. It would save you from eating a loved one lol.

I would def hook up with my friends provided they are still not undead and would then proceed to entrance the zombies with some killer dance moves at which point they would join in, after all it's a little known fact that zombies love 80's pop tunes ;) Supp wise, would be imperative to have SNS JointSupport XT to be able to keep those slick dance moves goin...you know, so my brains don't get eaten :D
Hahaha I love it. Zombies, along with myself do indeed love 80s pop tunes! Thriller will be stuck in my head for days now, and I'm completely fine with that.

SNS JointSupport XT is a mighty fine pick, and for sure would be needed to keep you feeling as loose as a goose for those killer dance moves. Plus if you end up sleeping outside a lot, I'm sure it will help immensely with any stiffness.

I love this promo! Very cool to know PHW are dead heads.

I myself grew up watching zombie movies thanks to my loving mother. My favorite to date is Night of The Living Dead 1990 remake. I used to have zombie dreams at least 2 nights a week where I would have to try and survive even if it meant axing my zombie sisters head off (which I had to do in one dream) lol.

I used to host an zombie talk internet radio show and even got a biohazard tattoo with the umbrella logo in it. So needless to say I am a gigantic zombie fan for over 20 years.

All of my friends know about my obsession and could certainly help in the event of an apocalypse. They have GUNS! haha, which are important in the apocalypse. My plan would be to move as far north as possible after stocking up with food clothing and water. Some where so cold that the undead would freeze before getting to us. We would have to have supply runs which would also serve as situation reports where one day hopefully we could return to less cold areas. If we needed something local in the meantime, I would try to get to my place of business as the owner doesn't believe in windows and so I work in a big warehouse with no windows and a full machine shop. We could hold out for a while here.

A great supplement would be protein powder of course. Its light, has tons of nutrition and would have a great shelf life. I would want something with a healthy dose of carbs as well, so something like a mass gainer protein would be ideal.

Here is a shot of the TAT Hard to see but only one I have

Well my friend I think you just set the bar for this promo. Gonna be tough to beat you. 90's remake of Night Of The Living Dead is a bad ass movie. Sick tattoo as well?

That's so cool that you hosted your own zombie talk show! Do you have any audio recordings of it? I'd love to listen it it.

Solid plan, guns are always helpful. Moving up north would be smart. They say zombies blood does not circulate, which is why they would freeze in extremely cold conditions. However, I'm a bit skeptical about this. It all depends on how the zombies turn out, and how much control they have over their bodies. Are they simply just a corpse in which the virus brought back to a reanimated state or is it much more complex than that?

Agreed though, a mass gainer would be perfect.

Id get with a few friends, and being from the south and working in plants ive always thought that would be a great place to hole up for a zombie apocalypse. You have high fences around the perimeter, security gates, and generators with camers everywhere. Then you have multiple ladders and stairs to use as a quick escape if the place did happen to get overrun. Also most of them where im from are backed up by rivers so you have water, fish, and if you grabbed a boat another route of escape just in case.
The one supplement I would have is protein/meal replacement bars most will last for awhile and have all the necessary macros to hold you over in a low food environment.
Those plants do sounds like the perfect place to hide out/regroup. Seems like you have it all planned out. Maybe I'll head down south and join up with you.

Smart pick with the protein, who knows you may win a tub to add to your survival stash. ;)

I work in a cemetery so I would probably be one of the first to know about the zombie apocalypse.
My survival plan would start with me calling my wife and telling her to pick up some buns, slaw, and biscuts.
Why???

Because I live in N.C... everybody and thier sister owns a gun here, and we make BBQ or gravy out of everything we hunt.

I wouldn't need any whey because zombie meat is very nutritious, high in omega 3 and will build 40lbs of muscle in a month.... I swear ....it's not broscience.

But I would have to have some Olympus Labs Str3nth for protein synthesis :)
Lol one of the many perks to working in a cemetery, you know when the zombie apocalypse is just starting. I like the idea of grabbing some buns, slaw, and biscuits, smart move. Just because you're on the run doesn't mean you still can't eat good.

I never knew zombie meat was so nutritious...shít...lets get this apocalypse going then. I needz da zombie proteinz!

Kick ass choice on the OL Str3nth, that's a great product!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let's bump this for more entries!!!

Promo is ending the 27th at midnight!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1453397572.243287.jpg

Hope everyone has a copy of this, for when the time comes!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 129370

Hope everyone has a copy of this, for when the time comes!

Here is mine!!! I got max to sign it at the pittsburgh zombie convention that my radio program was invited to! Not to one up you but I had to!

And my take on moving north is the fact that yes, there is no blood flow, hence no body heat, The muscles would literally freeze I would imagine!

I will dig up the audio. It was short lived, and not very good lol. But I met a few awesome people!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Archive found!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/zombiefanstalkradio

The live show from the zombie con was my absolute Favorite. One of the best weekends of my life. I had drinks with Joe Pilato, David Emgee, and Scott Reniger.
My co host that day was a great Podcaster at the time, Doctor Pus

Again not a good show, but at the time one of the only ones you could find.

the website is still up, not very active though..

www.zombiefans.com

I am a moderator there. We were thinking about reviving the show but don't want to spend the money.

I have a bunch of other collectibles too if you would like to see them!
I will have to get a photo of my Walking Dead season 2 collectors head with blu ray discs. Its signed by andrea,martinez,glenn, Kevin Gailbrath "swamp zombie" who ate dale and they re use him ALOT!

I also have the complete season 1 mcfarlane toys, which my daryl is signed by norman. My dawn of the dead dvd is signed by George Romero and it goes on and on!

Some old photos when I was fat

Me, DR Pus, David Emgee(flyboy) and Scott Reniger (Roger)

Bill Heinzman, (first zombie in the original NOTLD)

My zombie walk costume

Kevin Gailbrath

Tat up close and fresh

Xtremestrngth

Awards
This sounds like fun. First I'd round up my family and make sure everyone is accounted for if possible. If not then make sure they are somewhere safe and holed in. I would grab anything I can find try to make it to my nearest grocery store, grab all kinds of food, water, anything that can be stored for quite a while. My cousin has a wide gun collection so I would definitely call him up. I would use anything to block out any open spaces, wood, rocks, anything I can find haha. The supplement I would make sure to grab plenty of is protein powder!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
It zombie Apocalypse ever happened, I'd let them bit me. I've always wanted to be a zombie.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Too predictable, was going for a plot twist :doh:
This thread is actually very similar to a Mogwai. If posted in on the 27th after midnight, evil things will happen!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread is actually very similar to a Mogwai. If posted in on the 27th after midnight, evil things will happen!
Dear lord man!! Then whatever you do, keep the thread far away from water... Away!!!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dear lord man!! Then whatever you do, keep the thread far away from water... Away!!!
Now would be a bad time to tell you that I'm currently posting this while in the shower...uh ohhhh.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now would be a bad time to tell you that I'm currently posting this while in the shower...uh ohhhh.
Ugh! Do you know what you've done?! You've killed us all! Fool! (Runs screaming into underground bunker)

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what scare's me more gremlins, zombies, or your in the shower while posting to this thread

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't know what scare's me more gremlins, zombies, or your in the shower while posting to this thread
Clearly you haven't seen him in the shower ;)

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Side story --- went to junior high with Norman Reedus. (He was Mark back then)

So I'd just go find him. :)

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1453434130.473288.jpg

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This thread is awesome. Keep up the entries everyone!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is mine!!! I got max to sign it at the pittsburgh zombie convention that my radio program was invited to! Not to one up you but I had to!

And my take on moving north is the fact that yes, there is no blood flow, hence no body heat, The muscles would literally freeze I would imagine!

I will dig up the audio. It was short lived, and not very good lol. But I met a few awesome people!!
Archive found!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/zombiefanstalkradio

The live show from the zombie con was my absolute Favorite. One of the best weekends of my life. I had drinks with Joe Pilato, David Emgee, and Scott Reniger.
My co host that day was a great Podcaster at the time, Doctor Pus

Again not a good show, but at the time one of the only ones you could find.

the website is still up, not very active though..

www.zombiefans.com

I am a moderator there. We were thinking about reviving the show but don't want to spend the money.

I have a bunch of other collectibles too if you would like to see them!
I will have to get a photo of my Walking Dead season 2 collectors head with blu ray discs. Its signed by andrea,martinez,glenn, Kevin Gailbrath "swamp zombie" who ate dale and they re use him ALOT!

I also have the complete season 1 mcfarlane toys, which my daryl is signed by norman. My dawn of the dead dvd is signed by George Romero and it goes on and on!

Some old photos when I was fat

Me, DR Pus, David Emgee(flyboy) and Scott Reniger (Roger)

Bill Heinzman, (first zombie in the original NOTLD)

My zombie walk costume

Kevin Gailbrath

Tat up close and fresh
I bow down to you, the zombie King!!!! Your collection/dedication to all things zombies is beyond impressive brotha.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This sounds like fun. First I'd round up my family and make sure everyone is accounted for if possible. If not then make sure they are somewhere safe and holed in. I would grab anything I can find try to make it to my nearest grocery store, grab all kinds of food, water, anything that can be stored for quite a while. My cousin has a wide gun collection so I would definitely call him up. I would use anything to block out any open spaces, wood, rocks, anything I can find haha. The supplement I would make sure to grab plenty of is protein powder!!!
Sounds like a solid plan, better get to the grocery store early. People freak out with bad weather and pile into the grocery store, I could imagine what it would look like during a zombie apocalypse. Haha having a cousin with lots of guns always helps!

Seems like protein is the popular choice!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ugh! Do you know what you've done?! You've killed us all! Fool! (Runs screaming into underground bunker)
Ha what? Variety is the spice of life, zombies and gremlins at the same time doesn't sound fun to you? How about zombie gremlins???

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lmao I'm usually texting/posting, singing, and eating all while in the shower.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha what? Variety is the spice of life, zombies and gremlins at the same time doesn't sound fun to you? How about zombie gremlins???
Oh well zombie gremlins, that does have a nice ring to it...so I suppose surrounding myself with all you guys ITT, I'll be just fine... I'll make some fresh homemade salsa to share, Dan's on the chip patrol!

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
That would be as fun as running into a gang of Crites.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dirty Dan lol. People think I am nuts.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bumping this one last time, promo ends tonight. Let's get some last minute entries in for a chance to win a tub of PES Select Protein!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you on that one, seems like you would have more fun being a zombie.
As long as my wife doesn't blow my brains out lol.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Mine wouln't, go straight to the life insurance hahaha

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been brushing up on my Plant Vs Zombie skills... Just in case when the zombie apocalypse comes upon us and I get cornered in a green house full of genetically engineered plants that explode, shoot and eat zombies, I'll be ready to go..

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Lmao lets hope she at least waits until you fully turn.
lmao....wouldn't that suck. Your own wife blowing your brains out before you even turned.....too funny

I've been brushing up on my Plant Vs Zombie skills... Just in case when the zombie apocalypse comes upon us and I get cornered in a green house full of genetically engineered plants that explode, shoot and eat zombies, I'll be ready to go..
My son and I love that game. I'll put money on my 5 year old son beating you in plants vs zombies and Garden warefare lol.

garden warefare II coming out in couple weeks.............................................

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Drum roll.... haha

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright, the time is here! I first and foremost would like to thank everyone who participated in this thread. It means a lot, and I love you all.

If I could give away a tub of protein to you all, I would. However, I'm not Oprah Winfrey, so I can't. Sorry

Join me in a big congratulations to our winner jayo84 !!!

Your answer was detailed and seemed like a great zombie survival plan. Seems as if you think about this often PM me over your shipping info and the flavor you would like, and I'll work on getting that right out to you!
schizm PM your shipping info, and I'll be sending you a hand written and signed love letter.

Thank you again to all who participated, and stay tuned for more awesome PHW Supplements giveaways!