Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Alpha Gainz is offering the chance for 3 loggers to run 4-Andro TD
Each logger will receive 2 bottles

Dose is 100mg/ml x 30ml per bottle

Application details:
1.) How old are you?
2.) How long have you been lifting
3.) Have you used products containing 4-andro/4-dhea before?
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
8.) what is your training style?
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any.
11.) list of other forums you would be logging this in

Must have post count over 250 to apply

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Alpha Gainz is offering the chance for 3 loggers to run 4-Andro TD
Each logger will receive 2 bottles

Application details:
1.) How old are you? 21
2.) How long have you been lifting 5+ years
3.) Have you used products containing 4-andro/4-dhea before? Only epiandro
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Possibly 1 Andro+epiandro
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Bulk
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Certainly
8.) what is your training style? Hypertrophy with strength goals
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/276907-enhanced-recomp-epi.html
11.) list of other forums you would be logging this in - just here

Must have post count over 250 to apply
I responded after every question in the post ^ currently using alpha gainz alpha stano and loving the effect, would love to use 4 andro in a bulk!

Edit: I only have 160 posts because i joined recently but am actively on the boards daily

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Hmm looks interesting. In for support. But would like to know how much 4andro is available in each dose?

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Looks like 100mg/mL, 30 mL per bottle. According to the website :)
correct, thank you! added a note in the first post for this :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for apps, I'm interested to see how this goes for folks :)

S

Shawnbward

Awards
1.) How old are you?

2.) How long have you been lifting?
3 years

3.) Have you used products containing 4-andro/4-dhea before?
No

4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
Yes, for sure.

5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
None, minus cycle support

6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
Recomp

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
Yes, definitely

8.) what is your training style?
Heavy volume, heavy weight

9.) Can you post before/after photos?
Yes

None, just started using the forum

11.) list of other forums you would be logging this in
None, minus personal FB group weekly updates

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooooh I miss the smell..... a man musk type odor. Drove my wife NUTS!

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:147: I hope that was NUTS in a good way
No doubt she couldn't get enough of it. I'd apply in the morning only so when I'd shower at end of day I could play with my baby and get frisky with the wife w/o zero concern of cross contamination. The smell' albeit faint, hung out fortunately :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooooh I miss the smell..... a man musk type odor. Drove my wife NUTS!
Its a strong smell but definitely in a good way. I also like the slightly oily consistency, never seen another carrier quite like salvo. Definitely good stuff.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
This is great Im excited to see this new company in action and see some feedback.

Any chance you guys will be offering a log for the Alpha Stano? I would log the SH*T out of your Epiandro since im getting ready for a show in 8 weeks. I wouldnt really benefit you guys running 4-andro.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Its a strong smell but definitely in a good way. I also like the slightly oily consistency, never seen another carrier quite like salvo. Definitely good stuff.
Agreed, Salvo is amazing! I really like the smell too, and the essential oils in it should help mitigate skin irritation and drying.

This is great Im excited to see this new company in action and see some feedback.

Any chance you guys will be offering a log for the Alpha Stano? I would log the SH*T out of your Epiandro since im getting ready for a show in 8 weeks. I wouldnt really benefit you guys running 4-andro.
please shoot me a pm with the info on your prep stack...I may not be able to do Alpha Stano, but I may be able to help you out.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
please shoot me a pm with the info on your prep stack...I may not be able to do Alpha Stano, but I may be able to help you out.
PM Sent. Appreciate it brother.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
alphagainz I cleared my PMs. Try sending it again

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Bump!
MultiVitamin should have received his bottles

still have a couple logging opportunities available

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
And how have you chosen these winners?
We are still evaluating other applicants, including you. Multivitamin had submitted a solid application, has a long history on the forum, and he and I had some discussion offline...I decided to choose him for one of the logging op's while we continue looking for others and evaluating the applicants.

I'm a little curious about why he wiped his application though.

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
We are still evaluating other applicants, including you. Multivitamin had submitted a solid application, has a long history on the forum, and he and I had some discussion offline...I decided to chose him for one of the logging op's while we continue looking for others and evaluating the applicants.

Yeah thats kinda odd, but okay sounds good im sure you all know what your doing haha!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah thats kinda odd, but okay sounds good im sure you all know what your doing haha!
i'm going to help you out with some reps...but get that post count up-that is important when applying to log a product!!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wanted to bump this thread for a good company! Been using the alpha stano for almost a month I'm loving it! Going to keep running it at a lower dose with the rest of my cycle.

If the 4 andro is as good as the epiandro y'all are in for a ride!!

I'd apply but I'm running to much at this point to add anything new.

Excited to see the winners!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wanted to bump this thread for a good company! Been using the alpha stano for almost a month I'm loving it! Going to keep running it at a lower dose with the rest of my cycle.

If the 4 andro is as good as the epiandro y'all are in for a ride!!

I'd apply but I'm running to much at this point to add anything new.

Excited to see the winners!
epi-andro is my favorite, big time libido while getting some gains!!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
epi-andro is my favorite, big time libido while getting some gains!!!
Oh yeah in my libido is way up. Been running the epi since the start of my cycle. Definitely liking the product.

Like I said whoever wins this is in for a good ride!

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to help you out with some reps...but get that post count up-that is important when applying to log a product!!!
Haha thanks that was uncalled for but appreciate it! Im workin on bringing that post count up

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Also about 3 weeks into my alpha gainz epiandro run and loving it with msten. Havent been tired one day and libido is through the roof, dose 3 caps a day and the one preworkout really seems to help with the pumps and endurance

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Also about 3 weeks into my alpha gainz epiandro run and loving it with msten. Havent been tired one day and libido is through the roof, dose 3 caps a day and the one preworkout really seems to help with the pumps and endurance
glad you're loving the Alpha Stano...that stuff is amazing!

how much longer do you have on this cycle?

clown007

clown007

Awards
Canadians welcome?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah in my libido is way up. Been running the epi since the start of my cycle. Definitely liking the product.

Like I said whoever wins this is in for a good ride!
Whatcha stacking this with?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whatcha stacking this with?
Lol I already know your gonna have plenty to say but here's the current

Osta 3 weeks 15mg
Rad 2 weeks @ 12mg
Stano 4 caps a day been running 4 weeks now
Ran 1.5 weeks of TD Trest
Into
Test e 500mg e3.5d
Lgi Msten @ 20mg

Then some dmz and masteron down the road

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I already know your gonna have plenty to say but here's the current

Osta 3 weeks 15mg
Rad 2 weeks @ 12mg
Stano 4 caps a day been running 4 weeks now
Ran 1.5 weeks of TD Trest
Into
Test e 500mg e3.5d
Lgi Msten @ 20mg

Then some dmz and masteron down the road
Ppppffffttttt....1.5 week of TD Trest? Weak ass chit!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha I'm not terribly critical bro, to each their own. But... why only 1.5 week of TD Trest? Weak ass chit!
Haha I found out that traveling with the Trest causes the cream to evaporate. Man I was kinda mad about that.

So what so you think of the set up? I'll post the full cycle and my supports up tonight or tomorrow on my workout log.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I found out that traveling with the Trest causes the cream to evaporate. Man I was kinda mad about that.

So what so you think of the set up? I'll post the full cycle and my supports up tonight or tomorrow on my workout log.
Not what I'd choose to do but if it works and you're digging it - giddyup. Just seems like overkill to me, arguably wasteful (serms, stano, etc.) Test E and Msten sounds spot the F on... Masteron at the end sounds cool too. Save the dmz for another time.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Titan20309

Titan20309

Awards
Throw your app down and I'll see what I can do :)
So I just finished lg science 4andro 1andro in pill form. Yours being liquid would it absorb better then the pill form? I didn't get much from that stack either.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Application details:
1.) How old are you? 28
2.) How long have you been lifting? 10+yrs
3.) Have you used products containing 4-andro/4-dhea before? No
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Absolutely
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? LG 1-andro
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Of course
8.) what is your training style? I try and hit each muscle group twice a week. Also looking in to a modified PHAT routine.
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Definitely
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironmaglabs/276721-gettin-lean-iml.html (currently running this, couple weeks left)
11.) list of other forums you would be logging this in. None

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not what I'd choose to do but if it works and you're digging it - giddyup. Just seems like overkill to me, arguably wasteful (serms, stano, etc.) Test E and Msten sounds spot the F on... Masteron at the end sounds cool too. Save the dmz for another time.
Well I started the stano from the beginning with my dermacrine and ostarine. Then added in the rad and Trest. The stano has been helping me not need to use my AI. For my Test E I only overlapped a pin with my last day of Trest. I've been watching my sides. Looking into masteron.

I'm going to need buy some more stano this next week.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Here's my application :)

Application details:
1.) How old are you? I am 38 years old

2.) How long have you been lifting? I have been training fairly consistently for about 18 years. The last 2-3 years I have gotten back to more seriously lifting now that I am no longer playing other sports.

3.) Have you used products containing 4-andro/4-dhea before? No I have not, but I have used Alpha Stano in pill form before

4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? I would be definitely be willing to update at least 4 days per week.

5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? In the near future I was planning on a Halo/Tren run, but if I was picked to log this product I would push that back and get some more Stano and run this and the 4-andro. I also have Ostarine, LGD or RAD I could run as well. I am open to what I would use with this product. The one thing I would like is to run something for 8 weeks so I would be willing to get enough Stano to run 8weeks with the 4-andro

6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Being that it is after the holidays, I am looking for a recomp.

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? I would absolutely give a fair evaluation weekly and at the end of the log. I believe the only way logs are of value is to give a fair unbiased opinion.

8.) What is your training style?I am currently running a German Volume Training style workout- Optimum Volume Training by Thibaudeau. In 8 weeks I will be switching to a John Meadows hypertrophy program. I generally train 5-6 days per week regardless of the program I am using.

9.) Can you post before/after photos? I have never posted pics on logs before, but may be willing at the end to post before and afters.

10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any. AgeForce HGH Maximize Patches and FinaFlex Stimul8 Caps. I also have my training log My Log

11.) list of other forums you would be logging this in. I do not post in other forums. AM is my home :)

Thank you for your consideration!

-clown

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are still evaluating other applicants, including you. Multivitamin had submitted a solid application, has a long history on the forum, and he and I had some discussion offline...I decided to choose him for one of the logging op's while we continue looking for others and evaluating the applicants.

I saw that Multivitamin won another promo for Hi-Tech 1-Andro.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I saw that Multivitamin won another promo for Hi-Tech 1-Andro.
I guess alphagainz didn't ask the right questions in that offline discussion, lol!!!

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
I guess alphagainz didn't ask the right questions in that offline discussion, lol!!!
maybe not, but...I did get a message back on Friday that he was planning on starting the 4-Andro TD this week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
maybe not, but...I did get a message back on Friday that he was planning on starting the 4-Andro TD this week.
is he stacking it with hi-tech 1-andro?

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
is he stacking it with hi-tech 1-andro?
That I'm not sure of. he hasn't posted since before he was chosen by them. I'm not sure I'd be apposed to him stacking them...the sides from 1-andro can really suck if it's not stacked with a base like 4-andro.

but, it really should be one sponsored log at a time

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That I'm not sure of. he hasn't posted since before he was chosen by them. I'm not sure I'd be apposed to him stacking them...the sides from 1-andro can really suck if it's not stacked with a base like 4-andro.

but, it really should be one sponsored log at a time
I agree with everything you said...too bad it's not your brand of 1-andro, they do go great together!!!

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
wrapping this up, will choose the remaining loggers on Monday.

so...get those apps in!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity here folks! Don't pass this up! Awesome product from a great company. Let's see some last minute apps.