(4) Get Diesel Logging Opportunities ......

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is the time you all have been waiting for Chuck Diesel and the Get Diesel Nutrition Team is looking for a few (4) people to Run and Log a few of the Get Diesel Products (2) stand alone products and (2) stacks.

Requirements:

Must be a US Resident
Must be over 21 years of age
Must have over 250 post
Would like to see someone who has completed a log or logs in the past
We are looking for detailed logs....Not I ran it, I lifted some stuff and I liked it!!
Please do not apply if you are currently running a log, or you can not start you log right away.

As most of you know I like Female Bodybuilders so pics of Female Bodybuilder, Fitness & Physique Models get extra points !!!

Here are the product we need loggers for. We will pick one logger every week for (4) weeks.

Week (1) Diesel Test Hardcore & Sunami
Week (2) Diesel Test Procycle & Sunami
Week (3) Diesel Test Hardcore
Week (4) Diesel Test Procycle

So lets see those app for Week (1) Diesel Test Hardcore & Sunami

Did I forget anything ???

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I would love to log this almost meet all of requirements and can do detailed logs would love to run diesel test just fall a few post shy hopefully I can be considered! Currently 216 lbs around 15-16% bf training 6 days a week

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
This is going to be good, may have to throw in an app :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had I not committed to a kratom log I'd apply in a heartbeat! Haven't tried the updated DTHC formula yet (but still have a stash of the old 200 tab:)) OR Sunami. Gonna be some lucky loggers here - get it fellas!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep'em coming!!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
would deff love to log this seeing as im on the forums for 3-4 hours a night anyways would gimme something to actually post about

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome opportunity! Just hit 35 and looking for a boost:)
*Will give an honest review
*Will update 4 times a week at least
*Will be detailed
*Meet all requirements
*Love Get Diesel Products

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
*Will be detailed
*Meet all requirements
Thank you for your App. !!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great log opportunity! Great products and even better customer service.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep those App coming the weekend is getting close!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where's the apps fellas!?!? If you use OTC boosters and have yet to sample DTP v2 or DTHC you're sorely missing out...

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely agree with that! Great product to log.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Guys!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Only a few days left !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be picking Logger # 1 Tomorrow.................Got an app?? Get it in !!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would deff love to log this seeing as im on the forums for 3-4 hours a night anyways would gimme something to actually post about
But aren't you currently, or going to be running a cycle? I thought I remember you saying you were?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Yes I'm gonna withdrawl my app as I'm soon gonna run DMZ and trenavar for 8 weeks and I'm gonna log codense pre workout

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
*Will be detailed
*Meet all requirements
3pic_B3ast PM me your Shipping info.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, Let's get some apps in here for Week # 2

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a plug for the Boss !!!

Guess what officially shipped today?? That mother flippin DIESELADE! !!! Going to put it up for sale at fefifo.com. another one of my retailers might have it tomorrow. Im shipping orders starting Thursday. 10% off w AM10. Not 10% off some inflated price but 10% off 31.95. Sorry no banner on AM for it...they wont sell me ad space.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
nice product- the list of herbal ingredients is very nice- and there is a lot of them in here- this with dieselade, pick your 4 wisely young man and for those who get this, to quote Thomas Coughlin to reporters- KISS MY ASS

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'd be down to log! Heading to Jamaica and will be back Monday and could start right up. Been wanting to run a test booster when I got back and have had my eyes on this for awhile! Can update everyday and have run many logs. Gonna start a run with prrs when I get back so could use the help!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

diesel test procycle kicksass...I loved the og sunami the new formula looks even better!!! this should be a terrific stack, mucho boners!!!:woohoo:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd be down to log! Heading to Jamaica and will be back Monday and could start right up. Been wanting to run a test booster when I got back and have had my eyes on this for awhile! Can update everyday and have run many logs. Gonna start a run with prrs when I get back so could use the help!
Thank you!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
he wont need a test boost, hell need something to clean his urine-

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
What's up, Chuck? I haven't been around in a while (a NUMBER of years actually), but got back into fitness 6-8 months ago following stints of marathons, Tough Mudder events, etc. I never didn't keep fit and active, but I kept moving from one thing to another.. Among the primary driving factors for my re-spawned interest in fitness was losing my job in oil and gas last summer. I realized then that the only thing in life I am in complete control of is my own health and my commitment to fitness. Nobody can take that away from me. The bodybuilding lifestyle became a part of me more than ten years ago as a college student, and it kept me from making a lot of foolish decisions.

So between September and December, I hit it full force. In mid-November, I learned of NSL's Physique competition in Houston taking place on December 12th, but after speaking with a couple buddies about my potentially gunning it and doing my first ever contest, they convinced me that I didn't have enough time. Fast-track to December 9th .. I said 'F*** it; I've got no excuse. I need to accomplish something this year, in a year of such incredible trials .. I have no excuse to NOT do the contest'. So I did it. Registered for the contest less than 72 hours prior to getting on stage. Placed 4th in my (mixed) Physique class. Loved everything about it, and am now in preparation stages for NSL Physique Houston on March 12.

My training is intense, my diet is spot-on. My motivation is killer, and my goal is complete annihilation come March 12th. I haven't used a test booster/libido booster in 1+ years, and I firmly believe it would help in the remaining 7 weeks of contest preparations. I can commit to posting at least 4 days a week (it'll likely be more; i'm logging my diet and training anyway), as well as include progress pictures.

I haven't ran a log in a few years, but I still haven't forgotten how to keep it real.

To put in perspective, Marzia Prince is still my best well-kept motivation from my earlier days in bodybuilding. It doesn't get any better than this; http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/9/3/9370b-Marzia_Prince.jpg

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hellova app!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
vikinginc Looking good my friend, Thank you for the app !!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel Rocket3015 got my product in today. Log will go up live on Monday! Can't wait to start. Also gotta say thanks to the man Chuck Diesel for setting me up with a bottle of E2-X! Very generous!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel Rocket3015 got my product in today. Log will go up live on Monday! Can't wait to start. Also gotta say thanks to the man Chuck Diesel for setting me up with a bottle of E2-X! Very generous!
I decided fck it. If you gonna run a Get Diesel test booster stack might as well check that estrogen. Link up to it when you go live.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
vikinginc Looking good my friend, Thank you for the app !!
I went executive decision and put vikinginc on bc hes competing in March. What wat to tighten up for a show on a Diesel stack. He will get his "work" tomorrow #getdiesel

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I decided fck it. If you gonna run a Get Diesel test booster stack might as well check that estrogen. Link up to it when you go live.
Ha no complaints from me:) This will be perfect. I'll make sure I add that to the log.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like when everyone's happy !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
33" of snow today!!

33.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well it looks like vikinginc is the Winner of week # 2 Congratulations My Man !!!

jev871

jev871

Awards
I would love to run the diesel test hardcore but I don't meet the criteria on my post count

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Apps, Apps, any Apps ????

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
you don't need to twist my arm

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would love to run the diesel test hardcore but I don't meet the criteria on my post count
can't give you any posts but I can give you some reps!!!

go to the chat subforum there is a thread there that will help get posts up, or you could just participate more---after all you have been a member for 4 years, lol!!!