NEW Purus Condense Flavor Promotions

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I think its about time, with the new year, to get back to the good old Purus Labs giveaways.
Looking to give out some of our brand new flavors Pineapple, Florida Orange and Sangria Lemonade.

Since it's been awhile I am looking to giveaway up to 10 Condense bottles for you guys to log and review for us!

What do you have to do?

Post up an application saying....

Why I should chose you:
Which flavor you are interested in trying
What got you into lifting/fitness in the first place

Lets go!

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Pineapple sound awesome !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why I should chose you:

I have been logging and reviewing on AM for over 2+ years now. I also train with a Purus Labs athlete (Brandy Artz) at my hometown gym, and also attend War of Ages concerts as Alex/Leroy are sponsored athletes as well. Whenever they come into town we get together and get a workout in to boot. Purus is a good company, and I would make sure I am 100% honest and detailed on giving this a go. I loved the green apple flavor before.

Florida Orange

What got you into lifting/fitness in the first place:

Being overweight, playing offensive line, and then tearing my MCL. Once i got so overweight, I had to change my lifestyle and change my life before I got so tired of looking at myself in the mirror. When i could finally do cardio and work out again I started to watch my diet and change my ways. I got so light (125) before I am now back to a healthy weight (180). Coming from a former fatty

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Tried condense about a year and a half ago and was my first time trying Purus and tried DPol along with it. Condense and D Pol did pretty well for me. Good luck to those who enter.
In for support.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 tubs?! Wow hooking it up!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Nice opportunity to log a really great product.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Why you should choose me:
I love trying new things and sharing my thoughts and opinions. I also have never tried condense, although I have heard of it on the forums quite a bit, I never got around to trying it so I can give a full review including its effects. My reviews are also honest, unbiased and detailed. I can log 5-6 days a week.

Which flavour:
I would like to try the Sangria Lemonade. I love lemonade!

What got me into lifting/fitness:
I used to be very skinny. My older brother and older guys from around my area really influenced me and they all were into lifting, martial arts and boxing. Now, I was 14 at the time I started lifting and my older brother and the older guys from around my area were all 17-19 so I really looked up to them and thought they were cool. They all started off working out in my building's gym and I was always in there doing bodyweight exercises or boxing with some of the older guys which is also how I got into boxing lol. Eventually I started to lift with them and follow along with their workouts. After that you know how it goes, lifting becomes an obsession/addiction. Elliott hulse and the hodgetwins's videos also really helped me.

willyb87

Awards
Why I should chose you:
Because im fixin to start back to some serious lifting and could really use a boost. Everything ive ever tried from Purus has been top notch. Including one of my favorite shirts, really wish yall would do more along the clothing line as well most comfortable tshirt I think ive ever worn. Also love the fact that there in no creatine or dye in this.

Sangria Lemonade would be my 1st choice but florida orange doesn't sound too shabby either.

I got into lifting when my son was born, he was premature by 3 months and the place we stayed while he had to remain in the hospital was by an anytime fitness. I never really lifted much other than what we were required in HS sports, but I was broke and the only thing I could afford to do to keep me busy while not visiting my son was to go to the gym. After those 3 months and seeing results I was hooked that's been 4 1/2 yrs ago and im still going strong, recently had to take a couple months off due to a stress fracture but im ready to get back to it.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Why I should chose you:
Haven't logged something in awhile, eager to do so. With consistent posts and great detail.
Also been a fan of condense for awhile now. Really love the simple and straight forward profile that delivers. Also impressed that it hasn't changed over time and I've witnessed that many times with other pre-workouts.

Florida orange sounds good to me

Well at first I was like every other guy out there that wanted to have muscle and look good. But in my younger years I didn't really know what I was doing and wasn't consistent enough to get anywhere. But it wasn't until after high school when I moved out of my parents house. I was in control of my diet which was the crappiest food, fast food and alcohol. Which lead to some fat gain, not too drastic but enough to be disappointed with myself. I was also getting married the year I started lifting serious so I wanted to look good then. From there I had the motivation to stay on the fitness path cause everyone assumes it's OK to get fat and lazy once you get married. And I also went against the grain. Fast forward 6 years I'm still serious and consistent about and more dedicated as ever.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What does the sangria taste like because it could be a blend of a ton of different fruits? More like a mixed fruit lemonade? Fruit Punch/lemonade combo?

I assume there is no brandy in the mix :)

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Why I should chose you:I am willing to leave a log, and honest with no fluff, not to much reading, I like people viewing my threads to get involved ask me what I notice, vs putting out fluff.

Which flavor you are interested in trying=== Pine apple Please
For me its a funny story, I was always shy and pretty terrible at all sports. I thought if I started lifting weights and got abs like "nelly" I would be able to get more girls. AS time when on that still wasn't true. I ended up picking up my first muscle magazine in 2006 and saw all the muscletech ads, and saw ads of dexter jackson and johnie jackson. And thought to myself these guys look sick . So for two years I did the muscle magazine workouts. Finally after that joined BB.com forums started doing some research on supplements training and nutrition. Stuck to a pretty bro diet, and fell for some flashy ads in the magazines for about another year. Then stopped falling for the flashy ads but still took the BRO approach to dieting. Now about 5 years after all of that at 24 years old my training is very structured, my diet is about 85-90% tracking macros with a cheat meal/ 2 cheat meals a week(non-tracked calories) I have competed almost won my natural pro card a few times, currently trying to put on as much lean muscle and get as strong as possible. I love training and this lifestyle BUT PREACH BALANCE because I have finally found it. This answer may mix a bit with the first question as well and then just some rambling.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does the sangria taste like because it could be a blend of a ton of different fruits? More like a mixed fruit lemonade? Fruit Punch/lemonade combo?

I assume there is no brandy in the mix :)

I'd say more mixed fruit than a fruit punch taste. It's very unique.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Florida Orange I drink every morning that I open up the pharmacy. Delicious and taste great for a morning drink.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
you should choose me cause my workouts are hard enough to get into and i dont wanna use stimulant pwos !! i would love to try the florida orange or pineapple and i first got into lifting years ago but started back up 6 months ago in jail and since ive got out. Its helped me to stay clean no drinking or smoking or using any narcotics supplements and health are my game now thanks for the opportunity!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When will you be choosing the loggers ?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Not entering just here to tell y'all to pick the orange. It's delicious and very refreshing! Like I've said in another thread, my favorite orange product out there

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not entering just here to tell y'all to pick the orange. It's delicious and very refreshing! Like I've said in another thread, my favorite orange product out there
but have you even tried the others, lol....

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who knows maybe I can get some Myofeed samples in these boxes..... Depends on interest for the logs goes

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently logging for C & P, but looks like a great promo. Good luck to all!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
You guys should make every product with a dpol custard creme flavor, I will apply if I lose out on another logging opp.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why I should chose you:

I will give a honest review which I believe is very important. I also have 4am workouts, so I believe this will help wake me up in the morning and keep me grinding it out. I have never tried any Purus products, so I would like to get to know the company better. If favorable, I like recommending products to co-workers who also workout, but aren't as supplement savoy.

Which flavor you are interested in trying:

Florida Orange

What got you into lifting/fitness in the first place:

I graduated high school around 155lbs and knew that I needed to gain some weight and size. I knew it was something I could do on my own, and didn't have to rely on anyone else. After college classes it was nice to head back to my apartment and just hit the weights.

jake1986

Awards
Would love to try condense. Was recently just thinking of buying some actually. I love the pump and vascularity when working out as I've tried a few products here and there, but never invested in any. Upon looking at reviews for condense it seemed really promising. (i think the reviews I saw were here on AM actually). The 'Florida orange' -umm Hell yes! Lol

got into lifting over three years ago as a form of therapy. I saw the benefits and was hooked over night. My dad just told me yesterday that I am being a "bit obsessive" lol.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can't get enough other loggers I will log for you.

Training: Powerlifting using a Westside split, currently prepping for a meet in March (my first in over a year)

Exp: Used condense regularly over the years, have used and logged many Purus products including Muscle Marinade, Condense, AminOD, slinshot, and DPol.

Why you should choose me: I work strange hours (5P-3A) and typically train before going to work. I haven't been using any stimulants preworkout (actually haven't been using anything preworkout) and am really starting to ramp up the intensity over the next 10 weeks to try to see where I stand come meet time. I've also used every other flavor of condense besides these so I can even compare the newer ones to your older flavorings.

Flavor choice: Sangria Lemonade. Don't really know what sangria tastes like, but anything with lemonade is a winner in my book.

Why I got into lifting: originally for football, I needed to bulk up to be competitive when I played in High School. Trained religiously through that time, and it kind of just stuck. Now I compete in Powerlifting and occasionally Strongman (depending on what shows sound fun).

If chosen I would prefer to log the results of the condense in my dedicated training log if at all possible. Also, because you guys have been very generous towards me in the past, my preference would be to pick me last, assuming you don't get enough loggers. (Or enough for this particular flavor).

Thanks for the opportunity! Love seeing companies give to the forums

muskate

muskate

Awards
mod edit: you do not get to log anything since you did not follow through on your Chaos and Pain log.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
the hd picture of the pineapple makes me wanna eat it :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should pick me because I am sugar and spice and everything nice.

I am not picky about the flavour. They all sound really good, especially orange.

I started training as a very over weight 13 year old with low self-esteem. I got a YMCA membership as an early birthday present and with a lot of sheer determination I was able to totally transform my body. This was the first time in my life that I was truly proud of myself. The amount of work I put in was the amount of work I got out. What anyone else did didn’t matter.

I was hooked.
You're supposed to be doing a chaos and pain sponsored log atm.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday bump! Let's get some more apps in on this!

muskate

muskate

Awards
Tuesday bump! Let's get some more apps in on this!
Is it ok to log/review the product is we are logging a protein supplement along side of it? The two shouldn't interact or interfere with each other in any way.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it ok to log/review the product is we are logging a protein supplement along side of it? The two shouldn't interact or interfere with each other in any way.
I'd rather spread the wealth around to others honestly. No interfering really but rather give all the attention to the first product you are logging

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Great chance to log one of my favorite pre workouts of all time. Good luck to all applicants!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd rather spread the wealth around to others honestly. No interfering really but rather give all the attention to the first product you are logging
this is why you don't see my app here...I am a fan of condense and would be 1st in line otherwise!!!

glad to see the new flavors....might hit you up for a sample later on!!!:amish:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm feeling pretty generous this morning. Actually had 2 decent days at work finally this year..... If you took the time to post an application YOU WIN. Message me your shipping info and flavor