AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey AM,

Please give a warm welcome to bighulksmash as he is now a part of the Performax Labs Team! We are sure he will be a great asset to the team. We already know he is a great contributor to the forums. Be on the lookout for new information regarding the reformulation of our flagship product, AlphaMax XT.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey AM,

Please give a warm welcome to bighulksmash as he is now a part of the Performax Labs Team! We are sure he will be a great asset to the team. We already know he is a great contributor to the forums. Be on the lookout for new information regarding the reformulation of our flagship product, AlphaMax XT.
Awesome gig for an awesome dude. Congrats bighulksmash!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
AntM1564 Thanks for the big shout out . Thanks to the performax labs team and reps . Thanks to Aaron and everyone at HQ . Together we will win because that is what we do . I will put in 110% into everything as always . I could not ask for anything more .
Iam truly blessed thank you to all .

Awesome gig for an awesome dude. Congrats bighulksmash!
Thanks Jebrook man that means alot . I treat everyone and everything with respect in hopes the favor will be returned. I always give advice as if I was giving advice to myself. This is a true honor , I am proud to rep performax labs their products are undeniably amazing and work as advertised.

bighulksmash congrats to you and performax for picking up a stellar dude
Thanks Bigdumogre this is a great opportunity for me to help people find the best products for true success!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
welcome to the team!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great addition to an already great team! Congrats!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey AM,

maybe now I might get picked for a performax promo, lol!!!

great pickup!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
maybe now I might get picked for a performax promo, lol!!!

great pickup!!!
Thanks thebigt this is a great opportunity for me to help others and help a great company iam so lucky to be on board here !

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Hey AM,

Congratulations brother! Performax does many great things here on AM and has some great products. Glad to see you land with them and their great rep team.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yep. Using alphamax on my cut. Will eventually try the new cremax
Both are really great products. I like to run the whole stack at once just to see how well it would treat me. Thanks for the shout out as well. Alpha Max cremax XT would work great together.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats bighulksmash and also to Performax Lab good choice!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Congrats bighulksmash and also to Performax Lab good choice!!
Rocket3015 thanks big man that means alot !!! Im so glad to be with them , now i have a place to channel all my extra energy .

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rocket3015 thanks big man that means alot !!! Im so glad to be with them , now i have a place to channel all my extra energy .
Doesn't your wife take you out to the park and let you run?. You told me she puts a shock collar on you though and shocks you if you try to hump other woman, or get outta control and chase other dogs. Just be good Hulkster and remember no biting!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't your wife take you out to the park and let you run?. You told me she puts a shock collar on you though and shocks you if you try to hump other woman, or get outta control and chase other dogs. Just be good Hulkster and remember no biting!
collar won't do much for the slobbering though, lol.....just saying!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

collar won't do much for the slobbering though, lol.....just saying!!!
You guys have to be quietly closely related hah i swear your like the bash brothers from mighty ducks. I love it tho , i gotta say i dont smile much . But you guys sure light my fire !!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys have to be quietly closely related hah i swear your like the bash brothers from mighty ducks. I love it tho , i gotta say i dont smile much . But you guys sure light my fire !!!!
I'm just glad I can joke around with you and you take it in stride Hulkster. There aren't a lot of guys like that on here. A lot of people taking my joking around personally.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm just glad I can joke around with you and you take it in stride Hulkster. There aren't a lot of guys like that on here. A lot of people taking my joking around personally.
Nope , part of being a man is knowing the difference between a joke and an insult. I read that to my wife and she agrees totally she actually lol'ed and said like a barbi "i know right" ...

R

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations Hulk!!!!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A little late but just wanted to congratulate my brother, awesome pick up for both parties! ??

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You're very welcome and thank you. I'll be popping in your logs over the next couple days to catch up on your progress.
Keep me in the loop on performax labs discounts . We can kill it together! !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good solid company, Congratulations !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No hahaha, never did. Its okay though! I'm must honored to be a part of the team
hulk is my buddy and I am very happy for him....but that is a very grown-up response from you-repped!!!