Who Wants Some Goodies To Start The New Year Shredded

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
Hello Everyone,

Since we are new to Anabolic Minds we are going to start off right,
By giving out a ton of product. Not some samples we are talking about full bottles.

I pushed to be on this forum because everyone here seems to know
whats up. Tons of you are experienced in supplementation and in training.

So we are looking for several things.
People that would want to be a board rep.
People will that log products
People willing to be active on social media
People that will take progress pics and even some videos.
We are also looking for some athletes and we will give them
free apparel etc..

For this we plan on rewarding the right canidates.
I know this board is full of them.

We have three products we are willing to give away.
Some of you will get the full stack of all 3.

First is our pre-workout. It's been around a while and we just improved it.
Xteme Shock
• 2600mg Beta Alanine per scoop
• 700mg Agmatine Sulfate per scoop
• Powered by CarnoSyn® & Kre-Alkalyn®
Plus Caffeine. This made for Pump and Endurance without being
to overly stimmed.

Beta-Lean SCA
If you loved the ECA stack this is definetly for you
200MG of Advantra Z
200 Mgs of Caffeine
150mgs of White Willow Bark
All the good Fat Burning of the ECA Stack
Without the Negatives on the Heart

Testavar-HD Test Booster
Fenugreek, ZMA, Daa And More

Very Good Recomp-Stack
Want In PM Me
BetaLeanBottle.jpeg

betalean.jpg

Testavar-Bottle600.jpg

Tetavar-HDing.jpg

NewShock323Powder_ShockBerry6001-600x600.jpeg

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
i would love to log these any of these currently in pct but still looking for a solid pwo currently running my nolvadex and ad-3 pct with apex male test booster will be off pct in 23 days and would love to log any of these products !

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
This is a very similiar stack.. so take a lil time off inbetween then hit us up!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Very nice intro onto AM, great opportunity here.

If you ever do get samples of the whey/bars I'd love to try it out sometime for a solid review and probably a recipe + media-quality shots of it

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
pm me an address let me see what I can do for you

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Its alright man I am in Canada and generally off limits for many promos because of shipping costs.

I wasn't trying to impose, just would have been in if those samples were ever openly offered.

Thank you though brother

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
Canada does make it tough let me see if we can do that

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try some of your products. I have xtreme shock and I'm guessing it was the old version it's been a while.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
so your pwo cant be run before workouts while on pct i dont understand>?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Checked out your website, The Beta Lean sounds like a great Product My have to give your Protein a test drive in the future!!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Very well deserved welcome to the AM boards.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the AM. Great way start off.

liftnheavy247

Awards
Welcome to AM.. Looks like a good stack and some solid products. I'd be willing to try them out. I can log and be active on different social media sites or give a honest review about them. Just let me know.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
now that's the way to make an intro...GOOD LUCK!!!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Interesting product line .... I would love to give it a go.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testavar HD looks great. I love DAA and that with tribulus and fenugreek looks real good.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn that's the way to go BIG
products look great

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wanna try. I tried the pwo a few years ago. It was only a sample but if I remember it was pretty potent. I'd be interested in running the stack.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to am guys! I'd really love to log the whole stack! That would be absolutely awesome! Making some real lean gainz! I've had your protein and the cheesecake bars In the past and they were dope so I'm sure this isn't much different

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
When will you be choosing the lucky individuals?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I would like to throw my name in the mix i have experience as a bored rep , iam knowledgeable and well rounded when it comes to supplements and their uses.
I have trained seriously and relentlessly for the past 15 years to achieve my goals . Also I have quite a few logs and tons of reviews for products on here . Together , we can work to advertise and grow on anabolicminds . I would like to rep for a company that has solid products and apparel . In my mind the customer comes first, I believe top notch customer satisfaction and support is essential for any business. So with this I conclude.

Good luck to all who enter and let the gains begin!

Sincerely "bighulksmash"

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to throw my name in the mix i have experience as a bored rep , iam knowledgeable and well rounded when it comes to supplements and their uses.
I have trained seriously and relentlessly for the past 15 years to achieve my goals . Also I have quite a few logs and tons of reviews for products on here Together , we can work to advertise and grow on anabolicminds . I would like to rep for a company that has solid products and apparel . In my mind the customer comes first, I believe top notch customer satisfaction and support is essential for any business. So with this I conclude.

Good luck to all who enter and let the gains begin!

Sincerely "bighulksmash"

This guy is really good at repping. I've seen some of his posts when he repped for another company and he was always on top of things. Nice guy too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This guy is really good at repping. I've seen some of his posts when he repped for another company and he was always on top of things. Nice guy too.
agreed!!!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Those definitely look interesting, particularly the fat burner.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I would be very interested in being a board rep. I have been in the gym and supplement environment since high school. I haven't had the chance to be a board rep but feel that I am very capable of doing the job of given the chance. Also I feel with my job that it would be very easy to help spread the word for the conpany. Amy questions you have feel free to pm me. ddubbs

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is pretty cool! Just noticed the "no colors, dyes, fillers" for the pre. I dig it.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is pretty cool! Just noticed the "no colors, dyes, fillers" for the pre. I dig it.
That's a huge bonus for me these days. I try to stay away from most dyes and hate neon colored supps lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
definitely a plus

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a huge bonus for me these days. I try to stay away from most dyes and hate neon colored supps lol
I didn't always care about that but with my gf being a super health nut she got me on board with that. Certainly makes it harder to shop for supps now though lol

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't always care about that but with my gf being a super health nut she got me on board with that. Certainly makes it harder to shop for supps now though lol
I never used to care about dyes till one day I noticed my poop could glow in the dark and wondering how it effects the intestine.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never used to care about dyes till one day I noticed my poop could glow in the dark and wondering how it effects the intestine.
Wow that is crazy! Can't say I've ever had that happen, but yea you would think there is some sort of negative long term effects.

Anadipidy

Awards
The testovar-hd looks really interesting to try to me. I'd love to give any of them a test run but of the 3 on a shelf I'd grab the testovar-hd first, I can log your products, be active on social media promotions & post progress pictures/videos let me know I'll give it my best shot! Thanks :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The testovar-hd looks really interesting to try to me. I'd love to give any of them a test run but of the 3 on a shelf I'd grab the testovar-hd first, I can log your products, be active on social media promotions & post progress pictures/videos let me know I'll give it my best shot! Thanks :)
welcome to AM...love the enthusiasm!!!

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
Hey guys i will be getting back to your PM's..Unfortunetly my grandfather had passed away and I am dealing with the Funeral. I will be checking later today an tomorrow

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hey guys i will be getting back to your PM's..Unfortunetly my grandfather had passed away and I am dealing with the Funeral. I will be checking later today an tomorrow
God bless ill keep you and yours in my prayers . Sorry for your loss D .

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
Thank You It's A Tough One

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I know all too well man . Lean on those close to you and reach out if you need . Sometimes grandparents are harder to lose than parents. Ill be here if need be . Good luck to you and yours .

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take your time and sorry for your loss.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Really sorry to hear that. It's tough to lose a grandparent. Prayers/thoughts are with you and your family.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
I am so sorry for your loss, our family will be praying for you and your family.

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
Thanks Guys

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear .... take care of family first !

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very well deserved welcome to the AM boards.

If this guy pm's you be aware he is black listed from running any logs. And has done a lot of shady stuff on multiple accounts across 2 forum boards.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
If this guy pm's you be aware he is black listed from running any logs. And has done a lot of shady stuff on multiple accounts across 2 forum boards.
I'm not applying to be a rep or anything. Just said welcome. Damn. Get a life.

espana32

espana32

Awards
Ide love to try your products. I'm currently using ON Amino Energy and looking for something better that I haven't tried yet.

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
Hey Guys First Thanks for The Condolences. I sent off your Addresses To Get Shipped..Lets Get 2016 Started Right!