MileHigh Kratom Loggers Wanted!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats going on AM!

MileHigh Kratom is giving 10 members of AnabolicMinds the opportunity to log/research their high quality Kratom to kick off the new year!

For those of you who don't know what Kratom is check out this link http://anabolicminds.com/forum/milehigh-kratom/276600-kratom-legal-opiate.html as well as Kratom Store for some more info. I have personally been using MHK's high quality Kratom for about a year now and it is the best quality that you can find on the market and customer service is second to none.

All applicants MUST -

1. Have at least 250 posts
  2. Reside within the USA
  3. Be able to post a picture of the productand post the link for the MileHighKratom website in their FIRST post upon receiving product
  4. Use MileHighKratom in the Thread Title
MlieHigh will select what strains to be reviewed for each applicant.

Happy New Year AM! Lets get this one off to a great start!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
IN to try this! Had my first experience with Kratom when logging IML's Dream N'Grow product, and really enjoyed the benefits of deep sleep and better recovery.

I would love to read into the strains of Kratom that MileHighKratom offers and give some feedbadk!

Applicant Requirements:

Have at least 250 posts: [x]
Reside within the USA: [x]
Connecticut reppin!
Be able to post a picture of the product and post the link for the MileHighKratom website in their FIRST post upon receiving product: [x]
Use MileHighKratom in the Thread Title: [x]

Happy New Year and good luck to all who apply!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IN to try this! Had my first experience with Kratom when logging IML's Dream N'Grow product, and really enjoyed the benefits of deep sleep and better recovery.

I would love to read into the strains of Kratom that MileHighKratom offers and give some feedbadk!

Applicant Requirements:

Have at least 250 posts: [x]
Reside within the USA: [x]
Connecticut reppin!
Be able to post a picture of the product and post the link for the MileHighKratom website in their FIRST post upon receiving product: [x]
Use MileHighKratom in the Thread Title: [x]

Happy New Year and good luck to all who apply!
Awesome.

Check this out for more info on the different strains and effects.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276613

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Extremely interested in logging this! Been reading a bit about Kratom for a while now but haven't tried it. Perfect timing and perfect place to give it a shot and log all about it. Officially tossing my name in the hat for this logging opportunity.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Extremely interested in logging this! Been reading a bit about Kratom for a while now but haven't tried it. Perfect timing and perfect place to give it a shot and log all about it. Officially tossing my name in the hat for this logging opportunity.
Yeah buddy!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bruhhh I'm down to get high. Me and towely will kick it and toss back some Kratom ;) I'm in!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I'm in on logging this, I'd really like to see what you guys have here. I meet all criteria. Very interested in the "night time" strains since they seem to have the best pain killing type effects and I'm a beat up man :( also considering I sleep like sh*t 80% of the time

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in on logging this, I'd really like to see what you guys have here. I meet all criteria. Very interested in the "night time" strains since they seem to have the best pain killing type effects and I'm a beat up man :( also considering I sleep like sh*t 80% of the time
Cool. Thanks for putting in!
Bruhhh I'm down to get high. Me and towely will kick it and toss back some Kratom ;) I'm in!
Lol

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, it seems Kratom is illegal here in Tennessee.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All over this. I would love to try this out especially for nighttime as I have terrible insomnia without herbal "supplementation."

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd give this a shake, haven't used Kratom in a couple years. Would give an honest review, photo as required, etc.

Pick me!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used to do bliss shots[the original bliss shots], loved them. would really like to try kratom, I meet all the requirements except for not being able to post pic.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm down to try this. I meet the requirements you seek.
I tore a back muscle several years ago and it's never been the same. I used to be prescribed painkillers on a loop and that helped me sleep basically. If the pills didn't negatively effect the gains in the gym I'd still take them. If there is a way that Kratom will help me I will log the crap out of it. I'm in!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to do bliss shots[the original bliss shots], loved them. would really like to try kratom, I meet all the requirements except for not being able to post pic.
Don't have a camera phone?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, but I don't know how to post pic's. I don't even do links!!!:dunno:
Could you e-mailyo your pics and I could post them for you? Lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of good Apps rolling in guys. Keep em coming.

Still have a couple slots to fill.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw. The states of Indiana, Wisconsin and Tennessee we cannot ship too.

I should have posted that in the intro but it slipped my mind. Hopefully nobody lives there lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Btw. The states of Indiana, Wisconsin and Tennessee we cannot ship too.

I should have posted that in the intro but it slipped my mind. Hopefully nobody lives there lol.
there you go...automatically excludes me anyways...maybe next time!!!

nice promo...sorry for wasting your time!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for a great opportunity guys.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Id be interested in trying one of the more "euphoric" type strains. I usually spend my evenings relaxing so this would be an interesting addition for some of that "opiate like" fun ;). During the day I travel a lot and often teach, present, and public speaking type engagements and wouldn't want to have to dose something mid day when I'm not already confident in it.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
NJ is where its at! I'm originally from NJ, moved to CT last year for work. I miss Jersey :(
No sh*t what part? And I have a love hate with it here man, I love the state for what it is and what it has to offer but the taxes and housing prices are insane, I almost moved out of here a couple months ago due to this alone

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Been researching kratom for a while now! I'll be following

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I must be living under a rock, I have never heard of this

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
No sh*t what part? And I have a love hate with it here man, I love the state for what it is and what it has to offer but the taxes and housing prices are insane, I almost moved out of here a couple months ago due to this alone
Yeah I agree, the property taxes are stupid. But the gas prices are amazing. I still drive back to Jersey just to fill my tank haha.

I lived/grew up in North Jersey. Passaic county. And now I live in Stamford CT. Not too far from the homeland lol

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Yeah I agree, the property taxes are stupid. But the gas prices are amazing. I still drive back to Jersey just to fill my tank haha.

I lived/grew up in North Jersey. Passaic county. And now I live in Stamford CT. Not too far from the homeland lol
Haha $1.75 a gallon isn't too bad ;) not too far from me I'm in Sussex right now but moving down to the east Rutherford/ north Bergen area soon

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I'm down for logging. I've recently started using kratom. I like it for the relaxing effect as well as the energy/motivation.
I've only tried a few strains so far and would like to try more to see which one is best for me.... BTW legal in my state so all good there.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
john.Patterson TKC432 BamBam0319 Rodja Volvo140G

Please send me your shipping info.

We CANNOT ship to Indiana, Tennessee or Wisconsin so please take that into consideration.

We will pick the rest of the applicants shortly so get the apps in guys.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

We CANNOT ship to Indiana, Tennessee or Wisconsin so please take that into consideration.

Thanks brotha! PM coming your way

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Thanks brother! Congrats to all the others who were selected too. I'll send a PM now!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established

Awesome! Thanks .... PM headed your way now

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Also pm me your email address too with shipping info

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Anadipidy

Awards
I'll give it a try ive read about kratom & think this is a good experiment I don't have 250 posts since k just joined id better get posting... But I can meet all the other requirements for sure let me know if i can give it a go thanks! :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bananagains???

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting on Rodja to send e-mail and shipping info and we'll get the first groups items out.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bananagains???
This is everyone's first thought now upon seeing a new member... Especially the ones who start their first post with something like "so I'm running a cycle of these 15 compounds..."

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Montego1

Could u share what we're looking at... One time dose at X grams? A few days worth of Y dosage? Just curious what we're receiving and how it should be ran... thanks for the opportunity!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Montego1

Could u share what we're looking at... One time dose at X grams? A few days worth of Y dosage? Just curious what we're receiving and how it should be ran... thanks for the opportunity!
3 OZ Minimum of Private Reserve strains. Some packs will have extras.

Thanks!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest starting off with 3-4g on the first go guys. The scooper is about 2g per scoop .

Depending on the strain, which you can research some at MileHighKratom.com, will depend on how high you can dose and when it's best suited for use. Personal tolerance will also be a factor of course.

I also suggest mixing the kratom with orange juice or a protein shake since, it's flavor isn't gonna win any taste bud contests for most guys lol.

We will be here to help out along the way of course.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 OZ Minimum of Private Reserve strains. Some packs will have extras.

Thanks!
damn...that is very generous...based on 4gm servings that is at least 21 days worth if used everyday.

really sorry I missed out on this!!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn...that is very generous...based on 4gm servings that is at least 21 days worth if used everyday.

really sorry I missed out on this!!!!
MHK has unparalleled customer service man.

The logs will attest to that I guarantee ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys got all but rodja's info has been sent in.

We still have four openings and will be sifting through applicants the next couple days so, if anyone is interested in applying you still have time.

Great opp!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested to see how this treats all you guys! Good luck! :)