The ProSupps Santa may be leaving some DNPX or NO3 Drive powder under your tree....

Status
Not open for further replies.
eericksen

eericksen

Awards
prosuppsxmas.PNG

DNPX.png
N03.png

ProSupps is giving away on Christmas Day DNPX Powder or NO3 Drive Powder to 10 lucky Anabolic Minds forum members. All you have to do is comment as to which one is on your list and why you deserve to have the ProSupps Santa stop at your house!

We have taken these two formulas out of the capsules and into the jugs! This means that you can dose according to your needs or add them to your other favorite powder supplements

NO3 DRIVE POWDER™

WHAT IS NO3 DRIVE POWDER™?

If you want to maximize your workouts and minimize your recovery time, then take note of the many benefits NO3 DRIVE POWDER has to offer. As a Nitrox Oxide Amplifier in powder form, NO3 DRIVE can be mixed into Pre-Workout to increase your body’s ability to drive blood into working muscles. This leads to an increase in Vasodilation and your muscles will be fuller, more vascular and more pumped than ever in the gym. This key element of driving blood and oxygen into your muscles will also assist in combating fatigue and lactic acid build up for more intense and effective workouts. NO3 Drive powder combines the first ever 4-blend Agmatine Matrix called AgmaPro combining 4 different forms of agmatines. Add in HydroMax Glycerol, L- Citrulline Peptide and Sodium Nitrate and you are set for the most intense, skin tearing workouts without having to spend a ton of money.
Infused with HydroMax and Sodium Nitrate
Agmapro Matrix containing 4 Agmatine compounds
First ever Agmatine and Citrulline peptides combined
100% Stimulant Free

DNPX™ Powder

WHAT IS DNPX™?

DNPX is made to aid in extreme annihilation of body fat and appetite. With thousands of fat burners on the market today, our founder, IFBB Pro Art Atwood knew what was needed to formulate a product that combined the perfect balance of thermogenic and appetite-suppressing ingredients with cognitive enhancing compounds for maximum fat loss and mental clarity. Only a select number of people have ever tried this extremely potent and effective formula. Fat stores beware…the X is here.
Intense Energy and Focus
Increases Thermogenesis While Suppressing Appetite
Contains Green Coffee Bean, Garcinia Cambogia, Raspberry Ketones and Wild African Mango
Infused with CLA and a 3 Source L-Carnitine Matrix
Contains a Diuretic Complex Consisting of Lycii Berry and Dandelion Root

Rules and Terms:
Must be 18 yrs of age
Must have a US PO box
Enteries must be received by the end of the day on December 24th, 2015

Last edited:
Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have never tried any ProSupps products before and always wanted too but never got around to it. They No3 Drive sounds amazing and would love to try a new stim free pwo. I'm hoping for the Pro Supps Santa to stop at my house cause he knows I've been a good boy this year :) . I never missed 1 workout this year and kept my protein high daily. Not a day goes by where I think about yesterday's , today's and tomorrow's workout. And maybe with the help of some No3 I will finally be able to get a solid pump.

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
Dnpx has been on my list of supps to try for ever and a day, but iv'e stuck with vexxum and so far its my all time favorite. Dnpx in a powder? Hell yeah i'll try some of that! P.s. Pro Supps flavors are the sh*t

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The ProSupps santa is maybe leaving some DNPX or NO3 Drive powder under your ...

I love prosupps. Big fan of Hyde and Jekyll. I would love to try dnpx! I have fat on me that every time I see it it infuriates me. Please let the gainz Santa visit my house this year! I need to cut up! Plus I'm a huge pineapple fan.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Disregard the typo in the title....trying to get that fixed now!

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Love to try NO3 Drive the product looks good and love the fact that it is non-stim perfect for my evening workouts. Hopefully Pro Supps santa hooks it up as I been mostly good this ;) but I did accomplish all this years resolution goals.

willyb87

Awards
Ive never tried anything from ProSupps but would love to get some NO3 Drive from the ProSupps Santa. I love love love pump products. Ive been out of training for a few weeks and am fixing to start back with a lot of hypertrophy workouts so I think this would really help me out in those regards. The profile looks really good as well :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are these full size tubs or just sample packs?. Either way 10 winners is really generous.

I'd like to try the NO3 Drive. I've really got to get some kinds of cardio back in my life. I've never really gotten much of a pump from any pump product, but these types of products usually do help with endurance. In my opinion they can actually make cardio fun and I'm not a big proponent of cardio training. Knowing I have something like this to try out can actually motivate me to get the cardio in.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
DNPX powder looks awesome to me! I've been looking for a new thermo to help me push through that 5am fasted cardio! ProSupps Santa should stop at my house Bc I've been a good guy this year and the ol lady has been shopping too much!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The DNPX profile speaks for itself. I would love to try this out . I have a good scale and would be willing to update every 1 or 2 days . Progress pics before and after along with a very descriptive log and a very detailed review on anabolicminds and prosupps website. I have tried many fat burners on the market and none really hit me like this one will. So Santa please consider me for this and forgive me for the spinning back kick I gave to my boss at the Christmas party :D cheers to all !!!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
DNPX because Santa I got some stubborn fat and I need some help from the amazing pro supps thermo product. I love Jekyll and NO3, but never have tried the DNPX and would be amazing to get the chance to do so.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
NO3 Drive... IN POWDER FORM?!?!?
I must have it!!
I loved the NO3 Drive capsules, I can only imagine that the powder would be even better.
I should get it because I am in LOVE with the pump, and the ingredient profile of NO3 Drive is sufficient to get me there. Hoping I've been nice enough this year to have the PS Santa come to my house :)

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
NO3 Powder- Why because this market is getting flooded with this type of product, and I am curious to see how this compares to some of the products I have tried. I have yet to use anything as good as PES high Volume. I know this will likely taste good as the Vanilla cake is real good. So bet the green apple NO3 taste is on point. I used the pro supps whey and have used jekyll in the past and on "stim breaks" because its still has some caffeine but not the crazy high types

santa-jacked.jpg

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
the DNpx is definetly on my xmas list and i believe i deserve it cause im making 0 gainz w/o it HELP ME!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like Pro Santa to leave some Pro Supps DNPX under my tree. As with most of us who carry a little more body fat than they would like I have made my New Years Resolution to lose a few % of my Body Fat. DNPX is just what I need to make this a success !! Thank you!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
HUGE fan of ProSupps, and I'm excited that you guys have been cranking out some new products.

My Christmas List: DNPX™ Powder

I would love to try out the new DNPX powder to stay shredded around the holiday and into the new year. I feel that I deserve it because I have been able to stay lean for the whole year of 2015, and I've been sticking to my diet week in and week out. I feel that I'd benefit greatly from this product, and I like that there's a diuretic blend in it too!

Hoping ProSupps Santa picks the right winners for this. Really looking forward to see who wins.

Thanks for the opportunity, and I want to wish the whole ProSupps Team a happy holiday!

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
The ProSupps Santa may be leaving some DNPX or NO3 Drive powder under your tr...

Heck yeah I would love some no3 drive! It would fit great into my stack. Why cause I always try to play it forward so I help when I can. I m training a friend who's gone through a lot this year but he needs to get healthy. He lost a lot hoping I can help him reach some of his goals

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Are these full size tubs or just sample packs?. Either way 10 winners is really generous.

I'd like to try the NO3 Drive. I've really got to get some kinds of cardio back in my life. I've never really gotten much of a pump from any pump product, but these types of products usually do help with endurance. In my opinion they can actually make cardio fun and I'm not a big proponent of cardio training. Knowing I have something like this to try out can actually motivate me to get the cardio in.
Full size tubs T-Bone!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DNPX for me. Working out at 5am I need a special present from Santa and that be energy from DNPX. Plus a side of fat loss sounds great!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would LOVE the ProSupps Santa to leave a container of the DNPX Powder in my stocking cause looking at the
profile it looks like it would be GREAT for energy and focus and being that it's in powder form the dosage can be
controlled by the user. I personally would use this stacked with bulk pump ingredients as my pre-workout but I'm
sure it would go great with NO3 Drive ;). The flavors all look tasty and I'm sure they will flavor up any bulk pump
ingredients such as agmatine , citrulline, and glycerol that I would add to this impressive looking thermo. And after
using it a number of times at different dosages and getting a good feel for it a review will DEFINITELY be done.
By the way Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone who's getting into this promo and to everyone else
in the AM forum. :)

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try some NO3 Drive! I need to amplify my crossfit workouts! I am still trying to find something to help maintain energy and strength for long grueling workouts! I used to buy Hyde V2 all the time so I know pro supps is awesome!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm hoping NO3 Drive is left under my tree.... holy chit! Four types of agmatine blend + glycerol, l-cit, and sodium nitrate? I'm pumped, painfully, just reading that. Pretty insane formula! Aaaand now I have a boner, my wife says she hopes Santa brings it too :) Move the F over RC tadalafil!

Cool promo guys, looks like one helluva product! HAPPY FESTIVUS!!!!

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would love for Santa to stop at my house with some NO3 Drive. I have been a long time and very loyal fan of your Halotropin and your Mr. Hyde products, and would really like to add this NO3 Drive to my Pro Supps list!!!!! Thanks for making quality products, and hopefully the Pro Supps Santa will come see me!!!!!!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Merry Christmas Eve ladies and gents!

Are winners being selected today? Santa's gotta know where he's going tonight right?!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ProSupps Santa, I've been good! Really! NO3 would eliminate any "bad" from my character! I promise!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450965552.362848.jpg

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks hulkie hope you have a good holiday season :)

you too bambam and all my buddies on AM . "Do or do not , there is no try" . - Yoda .... 7 hrs left until Christmas sooooo heres a big fat bump from
KRAMPUS !!!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would LOVE the ProSupps Santa to leave a container of the DNPX Powder in my stocking cause looking at the
profile it looks like it would be GREAT for energy and focus and being that it's in powder form the dosage can be
controlled by the user. I personally would use this stacked with bulk pump ingredients as my pre-workout but I'm
sure it would go great with NO3 Drive ;). The flavors all look tasty and I'm sure they will flavor up any bulk pump
ingredients such as agmatine , citrulline, and glycerol that I would add to this impressive looking thermo. And after
using it a number of times at different dosages and getting a good feel for it a review will DEFINITELY be done.
By the way Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone who's getting into this promo and to everyone else
in the AM forum. :)
Christmas Eve bump before the Pro Supps Santa get's on his sleigh to deliver Pro Supp goodies to all the good
AM forum members who are either waiting to get their pump on with NO3 Drive or are waiting to feel some
crazy focused pre- training energy from DNPX Powder like me :)

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for prosupps Santa to visit me. I laid out a protein shake and protein cookies for him. Also left some dumbells out in case he wants to wake me to share that new no3 and get a quick lift on ;)

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Merry Christmas Eve ladies and gents!

Are winners being selected today? Santa's gotta know where he's going tonight right?!
Winners will be selected Christmas Day!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Good luck everyone!!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Just got down off the roof banging a bunch of bells to help my little one believe. Now I hope sup santa makes me believe!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was impressed with Jekyll and Hyde before. It would be great to give the NO3 Drive a try.

Santa needs to visit me and bring NO3 Drive to give me the drive to get back in the gym after the holidays and drop the extra weight.

I'll also do a full review if selected.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did anyone catch that Santa last night? I think he got held up cause there weren't any gainz under my tree. He must be shipping them.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
The ProSupps Santa may be leaving some DNPX or NO3 Drive powder under your tr...

Merry Christmas everyone! Stay tuned to see who got picked!

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Just checking out the prosupps clothing line. Very nice!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just checking out the prosupps clothing line. Very nice!
I have one of those pro supps shirts that says Mr. Hyde on the back with the number 40 like a sports jersey. It's my leg day shirt ;)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did anyone catch that Santa last night? I think he got held up cause there weren't any gainz under my tree. He must be shipping them.
From what I heard Santa took 2 scoops :eek: of that DNPX powder and 1 scoop of NO3 Drive and he's still up in
the air flying around with a crazy bicep pump.;)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Iron maiden - flight of icarus was playing on santas sleigh.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.