Alphamax XT Coming Soon!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Just as it did for its pre-workout HyperMax and creatine formula CreMax. Performax Labs has now confirmed that it has put together another sequel supplement, with this time the attention falling on its muscle builder AlphaMax. Like the other two, the brand’s AlphaMax follow up will be using the same style of naming going by the title AlphaMax XT. The mystery of course is what has Performax done to the product, which could be a little or more likely a lot, especially based on what the brand did to HyperMax and CreMax. More details are expected to be available later next week, with the supplement itself not expected to arrive until early next year.

AlphaMax XT Performax Labs' next new supplement

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Already liked the OG version this is going to be good stuff!

max d

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to see the ingredient profile on this...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In for the formula :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Super duper interested

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It will be even more completed then the original, more info coming this week!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in to see what changes were made to this and hopefully an ingredient that kicks your libido into HIGH GEAR!!!;)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Performax Labs has passed on a few more details for its upcoming muscle-builder that was officially confirmed over the weekend, the sequel supplement AlphaMax XT. Previously all we knew was that the product will basically be a new and improved version of the current AlphaMax, with nothing revealed about its formula. Today Performax has confirmed that a lot of the original’s ingredients will in fact be carried over to AlphaMax XT, as the sequel is going to drop just one but replace it with five others. Keeping everything a mystery the brand has still yet to name any of the ingredients, although at least we now know it will have much bigger variety of features compared to the current AlphaMax.

http://www.stack3d.com/2015/12/alphamax-xt-update.html

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope the arimistane is dropped. That stuff kills my joints even at low doses. I'm excited to see the changes. The rest of the formula looks great

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax is already a very complete product and now with 9 main active ingredients oppose to original 4, its going to be even more complete!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like arimistane but I'd like to see something more novel since it's already in so many products and available standalone

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It will likely jump to $39.99 so nothing to big but will be an awesome deal considering everything that Alphamax XT contains!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea considering the cost of compareable formulas that offer much less, it will be a great deal!!

jathan_howe

Awards
I feel like it's past the beginning of January. I can't wait to hear some of the new ingredients

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like it's past the beginning of January. I can't wait to hear some of the new ingredients
Should be some updates very soon, thank you for patience it's going to be well worth the wait.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking forward to see what the added ingredients are also and I'm glad this brand is now being carried
on one of my favorite sites that I shop for supplements DPS Nut.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Don't know how I'm not subscribed to this thread already, but sub'd now!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've got Performax Labs on sale in the meantime at Nutriverse - see supplement deals section for more info! 20% off!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
We've got Performax Labs on sale in the meantime at Nutriverse - see supplement deals section for more info! 20% off!
I absolutely love this . Ive been blasting out thru pm . Now i know its ok to post ill be nailing it up .

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Performax Labs has given us our first look at its latest sequel supplement, with the follow up to its muscle-building formula AlphaMax XT. It was roughly one month ago that the brand confirmed the coming of the product, revealing very little about it. The only real piece of information Performax gave us was that the sequel would be carrying over all but one ingredient from its predecessor, although it would be replacing that one with five others.

The first look at AlphaMax XT doesn’t exactly confirm much more than what we previously knew, as the two bottles do look very similar. The only areas they visually separate themselves is with their short descriptions, as AlphaMax XT is now promoted as a “bulking agent” and “testosterone/hormonal modulator”. Fortunately Performax has given us a detail outside of the first look which is a little more interesting.

The brand has basically confirmed the one ingredient that it’s removed from the original for AlphaMax XT. The feature being cut from the team is arimistane, meaning uritica dioica, mucana pruriens, coleus forskholii and ZMA have all been carried over. As mentioned though arimistane is being replaced by five other ingredients, none of which have been named yet. Performax has however said the additions are going to make AlphaMax XT a more complete muscle-builder, giving it a few more effects than its predecessor.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Achy joint people everywhere are celebrating!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what about the price? The original was what about 30 $? Hope it does not go to high forvus in Canada the rate of exchange isa real nightmare