OLYMPUS LABS CONQU3R UNLEASHED - GIVE THE GIFT OF GAINZ PROMO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Initial feedback on our explosive new pre-workout CONQU3R UNLEASHED has been exceptional so in the spirit of the season Olympus Labs wants to give as many people as possible the opportunity to try it!

ALL you need to do is post in this thread either why you love CONQU3R UNLEASHED or why you would like to try it. We will then send you 3 samples. We encourage you to use one sample yourself and then give the other samples to two lucky people so they can experience CONQU3R UNLEASHED.

Bonus Contest -Those who give shall receive!
Post a picture in this thread of you and the two other people you shared the samples with for a chance to win 1 of 3 full tubs of CONQU3R UNLEASHED.

Open to all domestic and international AM members.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol why do I love Conqu3r Unleashed? Do you really have to ask that question?
1. Superior pumps
2. Sustainable energy
3. Increased strength
4. Stellar focus in the gym
5. No crash
6. KK and Lemon Rox are DELICIOUS

I will definitely be posting pics of me and my lucky samplers!!

ForceOfNature

Awards
OMG Yes! I want try Conqu3r unleashed because It's on the list of one of the five pre workouts I'm dying to try! The feedback I hear from users is always positive and usually have fallen in love with it. Now let me fall in love too!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ****ing CONQU3R!
When the first one came out I got a chance to try some samples and I fell in love with it from the start.
5g full dose of creatine(saves me at least $20 on a tub of creatine)
3.2g of beta alanine, I like a lot of ba and i usually go for 4g when im using other pre workouts but with conqu3r i fell the tingling in the nipples, ears and nose every time!
PUMP LOADED! Citrulline and the Agmatine complimented each other so SOOO well for me! I would get pumped from the first exercise.
lots of caffine with 300mg

I know thats the og Conqu3r but how much better is it now with the addition of glycerol and ATP.
I post a lot on the other forum bodybuilding forum and whenever there are people asking what are the best pre workouts out there, Conqu3r is always one of the pre workouts that i tell recommend people.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
I'd love to try conqu3r because of the following reasons:
1. Has an awesome name, and awesome reviews
2. I love trying new preworkouts, so do my buddies at the gym
3. I'm Tryna make some gains! All kinds of gains...
All kindsss

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'd love to try conqu3r because of the following reasons:
1. Has an awesome name, and awesome reviews
2. I love trying new preworkouts, so do my buddies at the gym
3. I'm Tryna make some gains! All kinds of gains...
All kindsss
Mostly of the banana kind?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this include stim free? I loved the stim version and I'd like to compare it to stim free. My schedule next semester will make me be at the gym on some nights so I need a good nonstim option. I will also share.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Does this include stim free? I loved the stim version and I'd like to compare it to stim free. My schedule next semester will make me be at the gym on some nights so I need a good nonstim option. I will also share.
I'm lucky, I can take my pre workouts at any time of the day with pretty much no side effects. I think the latest I took a pre workout is about 12:00am and I came back had a meal and just knocked out lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man I'm so in for this! Haven't tried it yet and am really excited to. Still hoarding a tub of the dge for a rainy day, but hopefully this can replace that in the near future ;)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have not tried but definitely want to! Have used most of your products with great success so look forward to trying this out and adding it on.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At OL we're getting into the holiday spirit, so who's going to pay it forward?

Open to all domestic and international AM members.
And just in case our international AM'ers missed this, that's right, we didn't forget you guys!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry just the stim version is available at the moment.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Am I excluded? Haha!

For real though, I've got two good buddies I've been trying to get to pull the trigger on CU and they are dragging, asking me for a sample.

Sooo, hook a brother up to hook another brother up lol.

They both work in hospitality (one is a restaurant manager) and this time of year they are busier than a $2 hooker on BOGO night and getting burnt out.

They need that focus + energy I their lives right now.

#UnleashTheDemiGod

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who do i send my info to? Or are you gonna select people to try it out?
I am going to select pretty much everyone until we run out of samples :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I excluded? Haha!

For real though, I've got two good buddies I've been trying to get to pull the trigger on CU and they are dragging, asking me for a sample.

Sooo, hook a brother up to hook another brother up lol.

They both work in hospitality (one is a restaurant manager) and this time of year they are busier than a $2 hooker on BOGO night and getting burnt out.

They need that focus + energy I their lives right now.

#UnleashTheDemiGod
We can definitely get you some samples but you can not play the bonus game :(

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've yet to try, but obviously hear good things on here from everyone, so I would love to try it out.

In the process of sampling several different pre-workouts, so it would be fun to measure it against some others.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had one sample of KK back when it first dropped, but would love to give it a run again.

Would definitely share the gains :)

Wasn't able to pull the trigger on buying a tub bc of holidays and hockey league payments lol.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I haven't tried it but the formula is great! I'm a fan of cop and elavatp. I think cop is great for endurance. There's some good stims in there too.

BoostedStang

BoostedStang

Awards
I've seem some good reviews for this around the Web. Actually searching for a new pre now. 5 am is early so I need a solid pre. Thanks

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've seem some good reviews for this around the Web. Actually searching for a new pre now. 5 am is early so I need a solid pre. Thanks
This will do you right. I get up at 5:30 AM and this helps get me ready. I drink it on my way to the gym and I'm good to go.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to try Conqu3r Unleashed as I am very interested in the new stim/focus ingredient J. Regia. The rest of the formula looks great with the correct amount of each compound. I would love to try this!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep these coming!

In the next day if so I will start asking for blocks of posters to send me their shipping info.

Everyone will be getting samples so If you are not tagged in the first wave don't worry. I just don't want to get flooded with pm's and miss messages. ;)

bdenny

Awards
I've never tried it, however, everything else from OL has been amazing, so I'd love to try this.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have some friends at work I've been bragging to about this. They are hesitant to try it. I'm in to get them samples and help with their gainz.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THIS OUT!!!!!!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I have not tried this but would like to. I have been satisfied with OL products so far and would like to experience this for myself.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have yet to try Conqu3r Unleashed, but I will be ordering a tub next month. I have been waiting until I run out of my current go to which I stocked up on long ago (just about out of UnCut). This is my reason for wanting to try some samples so I can figure out which flavor to choose.

So far I have been very pleased with all the OL products I have tried. And really looking forward to these new releases.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to ask 10 posters at a time to pm their address, just to make it easier to manage. But, everyone will get samples eventually. You guys are first:
@blacktiger22 @bambam0319 ForceOfNature KingLeonidas @bananagains @booneman77 mase1 MidwestBeast Misfit28 @ahawk01

Unfortunately we cannot take flavour requests for the samples because it will be too difficult to manage with all the people we are sending to so please just send your full name & shipping address.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am going to ask 10 posters at a time to pm their address, just to make it easier to manage. But, everyone will get samples eventually. You guys are first:
@blacktiger22 @bambam0319 ForceOfNature KingLeonidas @bananagains @booneman77 mase1 MidwestBeast Misfit28 @ahawk01

Unfortunately we cannot take flavour requests for the samples because it will be too difficult to manage with all the people we are sending to so please just send your full name & shipping address.
Anywhere in particular you guys want us to throw up some reviews?

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to try the new conqu3r unleashed. I tried the original conqu3r and really liked it. I want to find out how I react to the new stim and the COP before I buy a complete tub.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdenny BCseacow83 BoostedStang determination ELROCK Otheridstaken mountain1 blueline438 pm your address. Did I miss anyone?

Again, we cannot take flavour requests for the samples because it will be too difficult to manage with all the people we are sending to so please just send your full name & shipping address.

WAF

WAF

Awards
I'd love to try this before the next insider deal, loving the OL line up so far. The wifey is digging some of the flavours and has been bugging me to check it out.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I want to try Conqu3r Unleashed because I've heard plenty of great things about it on this board and I need to see what the hype is about.

jose6636

jose6636

Awards
I've never tried it but would love the opportunity to try it out.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WAF carmaf jose6636 pm me shipping info

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pm sent. I'll be gifting all the samples I get. Thanks OL.

jathan_howe

Awards
I'm always interested in trying new stuff.
Interested especially in teh pumpz and energy

raekwonse

Awards
Love Olympus Labs products, and would love to give the new Conquer a try. Thanks!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Would love to sample it! Almost bourght a truck load of it :D But cant train atm. But going to hospital tomorrow then its time to kill shiiiit! again