ATP Nutrition Perform Kinetics Pre-workout Giveaway!!!

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
Tubs1.png

Supp Facts.png

Alright guys, G I V E A W A Y T I M E ! ! !

ATP Nutrition stands for Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition. For us, Aspiring to reach your goals, Training to get those goals and Performing when the time comes is all that matters! Our mission is to provide the absolute best tools for our consumers to help them along during their journey. That being said, we want to know about your personal journey. Tell us why you got involved in health and fitness. I haven't decided how many tubs are up for grabs yet but suffice to say if the journey inspires myself and others there may be quite a bit given away here :) We believe in inspiring the masses to do better and wanting to be more.

Feel free to post up transformation pics, personal stories etc. We may use some of these on our social media channels, so keep that in the back of your mind with what you share!

Rules:

18 and older
US entries only (for now)
Have a decent post count (I'll judge based on story and post counts)
Inspire us!

G O ! ! !

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
29 years old.

I have been lifting and training since January 2010. I was 325 lbs of almost pure fat and verified was 69% body fat. After 3 years of bulking and cutting cycles I have added slabs and slabs of muscle and demolished buckets of fat. I am today 200 lbs and 14% body fat and still looking to drop another 6-8% in body fat.
I train at least 6 days a week. I strongly believe in the statement "The day you decided to do bodybuilding is the day you forever became small" because I still feel extremely small with the gains I have made and don't quit pushing more.
I couldn't find pics from 2010 but when I was about 50 lbs smaller I had pics from then in 2009.

rsz_screenshot_2015-05-27-13-00-21-01.jpg

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hell yeah! I'll throw my name in the hat.
I started working out just to put a little muscle on my skinny bony frame, but it quickly became much more than that to me. I became obsessed with building a respectable physique, good strength, and a better way of life. In high school I was actually bullied and harassed for being so interested in fitness and weightlifting. But I pushed through and eventually people started asking me for advice and to come work out with me.
I started lifting at the age of 15 at 115 pounds. Minimal muscle, minimal fat. Now, almost 6 years later, I am at 212 pounds and probably a little more fat on me but no more than a BF% of 10-12%.
I am now a personal trainer soon to be taking on clients and helping others reach their fitness and health goals just as my trainers did when I first started.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450123254.084852.jpg
shortly after I started working out
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450123304.948383.jpg

About a month ago.

Thanks for the opportunity!!

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
29 years old.

I have been lifting and training since January 2010. I was 325 lbs of almost pure fat and verified was 69% body fat. After 3 years of bulking and cutting cycles I have added slabs and slabs of muscle and demolished buckets of fat. I am today 200 lbs and 14% body fat and still looking to drop another 6-8% in body fat.
I train at least 6 days a week. I strongly believe in the statement "The day you decided to do bodybuilding is the day you forever became small" because I still feel extremely small with the gains I have made and don't quit pushing more.
I couldn't find pics from 2010 but when I was about 50 lbs smaller I had pics from then in 2009.

View attachment 127566
I started working out just to put a little muscle on my skinny bony frame, but it quickly became much more than that to me. I became obsessed with building a respectable physique, good strength, and a better way of life. In high school I was actually bullied and harassed for being so interested in fitness and weightlifting. But I pushed through and eventually people started asking me for advice and to come work out with me.
I started lifting at the age of 15 at 115 pounds. Minimal muscle, minimal fat. Now, almost 6 years later, I am at 212 pounds and probably a little more fat on me but no more than a BF% of 10-12%.
I am now a personal trainer soon to be taking on clients and helping others reach their fitness and health goals just as my trainers did when I first started.
View attachment 127570shortly after I started working out
View attachment 127571
About a month ago.

Awesome guys! Keep them coming!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice guys

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm almost 37 years old. 6'2", 220 lbs. I got into lifting as alternative to drugs, fighting, and partying. By 19 I had already spent almost 2 years locked away. I went in at a sickly 140 lbs. Found exercise to be an amazing way to burn off energy, unleash emotions, and finally feel good about myself. I came out at a solid 190. Fitness has been the only constant in the nearly 20 years since. I returned to school, got a degree, career, family, etc. The gym was my saving grace.
Close behind the actual training, trying and learning about diet and supplementation is my other passion. I will try to dig up some pics later. Thanks for the opportunity:)

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Well I'm ex military. I got out I got fat and lazy. I ballooned up to 270 pounds. I didn't like to leave the house, I then saw a picture posted on Facebook that was less than flattering. It gave me that first little motivation I needed to get back into the gym. I've been as low as 170 losing 100 pounds. I'm in the mid 180s as I am bulking to finally cut in a few weeks. It was scary to bulk cause I don't want to go near where I was before. My ultimate goal is to do a competition in 2016.

I also have now become a personal trainer and I run a workshop a few days a week.

Wow that formula is fantastic! Head and shoulders one of the top I've seen.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a very nice looking profile. Saw ched mention it wasn't a prop. blend in your welcome thread and that looks really nice.

I grew up playing sports, but ended up focusing just on baseball by the time I hit high school as it was clearly my best sport. I played year round from age 13 until I was 19 and started weight-training freshman year of high school (age 14). For those 4 years, I pretty much just did the training for baseball (a lot of shoulder, forearm and core work) with the occasional bout of beach-lifting for fun when we had the chance lol.

Once I got to college, I hung up the cleats because I went into broadcasting and my dream was to call radio play-by-play -- I knew I couldn't do that while playing and I also knew I wasn't going to be playing ball for a career even though I could have played at the college I went to (a lower level D1 school that's in FCS when it comes to football). To fill the void, I kept lifting. I started reading magazines and after I got into grad school, I managed to transition over to bodybuilding and have been there ever since. The longest break I've taken from lifting since age 14 (30 now) is 3 months -- and that was during peak summer season for baseball. So since age 19, the longest I've ever been out of the gym is about 3 weeks and that's only happened 2 or 3 times.

I was never obese, but was definitely chubbier when I was younger, got made fun of for it, so staying in good shape has been a driving passion of mine. Getting big was easy; getting lean was horrible. I have a small pituitary tumor that makes for a lot of fun (/sarcasm lol), but that doesn't stop me. A few years ago I went from a 6 pack and 208 lbs. up to 300 lbs. in the course of less than 2 years. I still lifted the entire time, so I was at least strong, but that was almost exclusively fat. I even did the hCG diet during that span and gained up to a pound a day while eating only 500 kcal/day (and still PR'ing on deadlifts over 500 lbs...lol). Needless to say it's been a heck of a journey and I still don't have a 100% clear answer on things, but I've since dropped back down to about 230 lbs. right now. The lowest I've hit since has been 223 lbs and I got to 225.2 lbs a couple weeks ago, but have relaxed things a bit for the holidays. Come January 1, I'll dial back in 100% in regards to full cut mode and my short term goal will be 220 lbs. before reassessing and seeing how low I can go.

Never feel better than when I'm in the gym or just after finishing a good workout. That endorphin rush and the pump is better than almost anything out there.

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
29 years old.

View attachment 127566
View attachment 127570shortly after I started working out
View attachment 127571
About a month ago.

I'm almost 37 years old. 6'2", 220 lbs. I got into lifting as alternative to drugs, fighting, and partying. By 19 I had already spent almost 2 years locked away. I went in at a sickly 140 lbs. Found exercise to be an amazing way to burn off energy, unleash emotions, and finally feel good about myself. I came out at a solid 190. Fitness has been the only constant in the nearly 20 years since. I returned to school, got a degree, career, family, etc. The gym was my saving grace.
Close behind the actual training, trying and learning about diet and supplementation is my other passion. I will try to dig up some pics later. Thanks for the opportunity:)
Well I'm ex military. I got out I got fat and lazy. I ballooned up to 270 pounds. I didn't like to leave the house, I then saw a picture posted on Facebook that was less than flattering. It gave me that first little motivation I needed to get back into the gym. I've been as low as 170 losing 100 pounds. I'm in the mid 180s as I am bulking to finally cut in a few weeks. It was scary to bulk cause I don't want to go near where I was before. My ultimate goal is to do a competition in 2016.

I also have now become a personal trainer and I run a workshop a few days a week.

That is a very nice looking profile. Saw ched mention it wasn't a prop. blend in your welcome thread and that looks really nice.

I grew up playing sports, but ended up focusing just on baseball by the time I hit high school as it was clearly my best sport. I played year round from age 13 until I was 19 and started weight-training freshman year of high school (age 14). For those 4 years, I pretty much just did the training for baseball (a lot of shoulder, forearm and core work) with the occasional bout of beach-lifting for fun when we had the chance lol.

Once I got to college, I hung up the cleats because I went into broadcasting and my dream was to call radio play-by-play -- I knew I couldn't do that while playing and I also knew I wasn't going to be playing ball for a career even though I could have played at the college I went to (a lower level D1 school that's in FCS when it comes to football). To fill the void, I kept lifting. I started reading magazines and after I got into grad school, I managed to transition over to bodybuilding and have been there ever since. The longest break I've taken from lifting since age 14 (30 now) is 3 months -- and that was during peak summer season for baseball. So since age 19, the longest I've ever been out of the gym is about 3 weeks and that's only happened 2 or 3 times.

I was never obese, but was definitely chubbier when I was younger, got made fun of for it, so staying in good shape has been a driving passion of mine. Getting big was easy; getting lean was horrible. I have a small pituitary tumor that makes for a lot of fun (/sarcasm lol), but that doesn't stop me. A few years ago I went from a 6 pack and 208 lbs. up to 300 lbs. in the course of less than 2 years. I still lifted the entire time, so I was at least strong, but that was almost exclusively fat. I even did the hCG diet during that span and gained up to a pound a day while eating only 500 kcal/day (and still PR'ing on deadlifts over 500 lbs...lol). Needless to say it's been a heck of a journey and I still don't have a 100% clear answer on things, but I've since dropped back down to about 230 lbs. right now. The lowest I've hit since has been 223 lbs and I got to 225.2 lbs a couple weeks ago, but have relaxed things a bit for the holidays. Come January 1, I'll dial back in 100% in regards to full cut mode and my short term goal will be 220 lbs. before reassessing and seeing how low I can go.

Never feel better than when I'm in the gym or just after finishing a good workout. That endorphin rush and the pump is better than almost anything out there.
Send addresses to [email protected] and we'll get your tubs out :)

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Nice. I need to go there seems like they got big things going on in boca.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much! Email incoming.

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards

Waiting on your guys' addresses :)

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
Cool, got everyone! All we ask for is a review =) You should all be enjoying it very soon! !!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've personally tried this and will be posting a review.. This stuff is legit. My go to stim pre workout from now on

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I live in Boca, does that get me a bottle. Lol

bananagains

Banned
Awards
In!
18 years old, been lifting for 4 and a half. I am a powerbuilder and I have a 1400lb total. I love ftbess and I love trying New products, especially pre workouts. I am very serious about my training and diet. I am currently recomping/lean bulking and looking to make all kinds of gains.... All kinds. I got in to fitness when I was 14. My mother passed away and I hardly knew my father, one memory I have of him he made a comment about my weight. It really hurt me subconsciously and I think that's why I turned to lifting weights when my mother passed away. I struggled a lot with drug addiction before finding the gym and it's been a great way to blow off steam and build my confidence. I love it. I'll try to get some pictures up soon but my phone is a POS and won't upload to AM.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Cool, got everyone! All we ask for is a review =) You should all be enjoying it very soon! !!
Oh no i applied in the other thread. .. dammit am i too late?? I just finished up a log on meso would be an excellent chance to compare

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Oh no i applied in the other thread. .. dammit am i too late?? I just finished up a log on meso would be an excellent chance to compare
I recommend this guy here to be another winner. Hulk it's still open so throw in an app brother.

Misfits88

Awards
31 yrs old, 5'7" @ 167lbs been training for a solid 2 years now. I was in pretty bad car accident early this year. Had a broken scapula, clavicle, 5 fracture ribs, bruised lungs. Lost about 30lbs, dropping down to 124lbs in 1.5 months due to all the meds, not being able to eat and lack of mobility. As soon as I got the ok from the Doc I started hitting the gym 5-6 days a week. More than half a year later im now at 167lbs stronger than ever before and still breaking PRs. I would like to continue this progress by trying out your product and see how much further this takes me. Thank you for your time and consideration.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
22 years old.

Been lifting on and off since I was 17. My mom signed me up at golds one day because I decided to stop all sports and started playing xbox all day and downing 8 sodas + 2 bags of chips a day. Needless to say I was gaining a lot of bodyfat. The first month's were rough, she honestly had to force me to go with her everyday. I felt out of place, didn't understand what the machines did and had even less of a clue of what my goals were. Fast forward 3 months and she no longer had to turn off my Xbox mid-game, I was hooked on going to the gym. I researched splits, cleaned up my diet, forced myself to new limits and haven't looked back since. I go to the gym as much as possible, schedule permitting.

In the years of gym going, I have learned that there is nothing more satisfying than the pump and this product looks like it has the perfect formulation to achieve just that!

Thank you for the opportunity

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
22 years old.

Been lifting on and off since I was 17. My mom signed me up at golds one day because I decided to stop all sports and started playing xbox all day and downing 8 sodas + 2 bags of chips a day. Needless to say I was gaining a lot of bodyfat. The first month's were rough, she honestly had to force me to go with her everyday. I felt out of place, didn't understand what the machines did and had even less of a clue of what my goals were. Fast forward 3 months and she no longer had to turn off my Xbox mid-game, I was hooked on going to the gym. I researched splits, cleaned up my diet, forced myself to new limits and haven't looked back since. I go to the gym as much as possible, schedule permitting.

In the years of gym going, I have learned that there is nothing more satisfying than the pump and this product looks like it has the perfect formulation to achieve just that!

Great logger right here!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well I'm 32 years old I spent most of my younger years playing professional hockey. In 2000 I incurred a debilitating knee injury at the age of 16 years old I was told I would never play hockey again. I lost all hope I decided it would be best for me to pursue a career well I wouldn't put so much stress on my knees. So here I am 16 years later I'm into professional bodybuilding coaching, I spend a good majority of my time writing reports in creative writing for sales pitches. When I'm not writing I'm on the road working my hobby which is also a job. I feel I would be a good candidate to test out your pre workout for the reason being that I write descriptive information about each exercise cause and effect examples. I also two different kinds of exercises and workout plans switching them on a weekly basis to help me achieve my overall goal of 10% body fat as of now I am at 18% body fat 5 foot 11 235 pounds I have the widest frame so I appear bigger than I really am. All of my lifting and past cycles have been on the serious hardcore level . Right now I am in PCT setting up for a 12 week test prop cycle. This would be a great addition to my overall development. I have numerous logs anabolic minds some of which are combined bridging cycles. I could link them here if need be. Thanks for your consideration

Sincerely bighulksmash, View attachment 127641
View attachment 127642

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
29 years old.

View attachment 127566
I've known this guy for a while and I must say that his transformation is by far one of the best I've ever seen. He is the poster boy for hard work and dedication his workouts never lack perfect form perfect nutrition equals perfection take a look at this guys photos they speak for themselves I'm glad he won he deserves it. Hard work is hard to come by nowadays but this guy puts it in at his job at home and in the gym that there is amazing. Congrats on the win brother!!!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I've known this guy for a while and I must say that his transformation is by far one of the best I've ever seen. He is the poster boy for hard work and dedication his workouts never lack perfect form perfect nutrition equals perfection take a look at this guys photos they speak for themselves I'm glad he won he deserves it. Hard work is hard to come by nowadays but this guy puts it in at his job at home and in the gym that there is amazing. Congrats on the win brother!!!
Thank you very much for the kind words brother. Hope you get a win too. This product definitely looks freaking great.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thank you very much for the kind words brother. Hope you get a win too. This product definitely looks freaking great.
Nothing but gods honest bro . Thank you as well . Im glad so many products are hitting the scene woth potential. Who ever gets in on this enjoy!!!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Well I'm 32 years old I spent most of my younger years playing professional hockey. In 2000 I incurred a debilitating knee injury at the age of 16 years old I was told I would never play hockey again. I lost all hope I decided it would be best for me to pursue a career well I wouldn't put so much stress on my knees. So here I am 16 years later I'm into professional bodybuilding coaching, I spend a good majority of my time writing reports in creative writing for sales pitches. When I'm not writing I'm on the road working my hobby which is also a job. I feel I would be a good candidate to test out your pre workout for the reason being that I write descriptive information about each exercise cause and effect examples. I also two different kinds of exercises and workout plans switching them on a weekly basis to help me achieve my overall goal of 10% body fat as of now I am at 18% body fat 5 foot 11 235 pounds I have the widest frame so I appear bigger than I really am. All of my lifting and past cycles have been on the serious hardcore level . Right now I am in PCT setting up for a 12 week test prop cycle. This would be a great addition to my overall development. I have numerous logs anabolic minds some of which are combined bridging cycles. I could link them here if need be. Thanks for your consideration

View attachment 127642
I'll say again this guy here deserves a win. Made progress in leaps and bounds and puts in some hard work and done great logs on the forums. Plus has TONS of experience in Supplements and gives thorough and honest reviews as well.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
View attachment 127561

View attachment 127574

Alright guys, G I V E A W A Y T I M E ! ! !

ATP Nutrition stands for Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition. For us, Aspiring to reach your goals, Training to get those goals and Performing when the time comes is all that matters! Our mission is to provide the absolute best tools for our consumers to help them along during their journey. That being said, we want to know about your personal journey. Tell us why you got involved in health and fitness. I haven't decided how many tubs are up for grabs yet but suffice to say if the journey inspires myself and others there may be quite a bit given away here :) We believe in inspiring the masses to do better and wanting to be more.

Feel free to post up transformation pics, personal stories etc. We may use some of these on our social media channels, so keep that in the back of your mind with what you share!

Rules:

18 and older
US entries only (for now)
Have a decent post count (I'll judge based on story and post counts)
Inspire us!

G O ! ! !

Hope it's not to late ???

40 Years old..

I have the same story as most, overweight most of my teenage life.. One day woke up at 19 years old and said that's it time to do something about this.. After losing 80lbs in 9 months I've been addicted to training ever since.. Over the past 20+ years I have helped and inspired as many people as possible to take control of your own situation and do something about it! Now my oldest son who is 7, takes after his dad and struggles with his weight as well.. He see's me going to the gym and now wants to workout as well!! So now I have a new workout buddy and I couldn't be more proud that he realized on his own by watching me that exercise is important..

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

Product Review: ATP Nutrition 'Perform Kinetics'

December 16, 2015

Modern Athletic Health

We were given the opportunity to be one of the very first sites to review ATP Nutrition's new pre workout supplement Perform Kinetics™ in the Wildberry Fruit Punch Flavor.
bb5869_358a36a880164121b4fce6196f43c349.jpg

The product is advertised to be an all-in-one clinically dosed pre workout that gives users explosive energy, skin-splitting pumps, long lasting endurance, and mind bending focus. There's a funny story about the last two that I will share later in this piece.
bb5869_dbcdfd0dd42442148ede44665c7c75d0.jpg

But first, the basics. As you can see from the ingredient label and doses, this product is in fact adequately dosed and broken down into each matrix so you know exactly what you're getting for the pumps, energy, focus, and endurance. I am a big fan of the inclusion of N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) in the product, as research has shown synergy with the other pump ingredients in Perform Kinetics™. NAC is also a well known antioxidant and precursor to glutathione, which is very important when it comes to hard training athletes and muscle health. This product only gives about 1/3 of the daily amount one would need for glutathione boosting properties, but it is a solid and unique inclusion none the less and can replace a pre workout capsule if one is currently supplementing with additional NAC on a daily basis like I am. The pump I received from this product on several occasions did not disappoint and lasted about an hour and a half after the workout was over.

I also supplement with COP and taurine so I was happy to see the inclusion of a effective 2g dose of each in this product. COP is one of the most effective ingredients for myself when it comes endurance and work capacity. My time to fatigue is noticeably increases when I am using COP. From my experience, taurine also helps ease the "bad" energy from stimulants and keeps me nice and even, which is important when looking at the Synerstim Matrix in this product.

The Synerstim Matrix looks very strong, and it is. I am very stimulant tolerant, so this one full serving of this product treated me quite nicely for workouts lasting 1-1.5 hours. There was no headache or crash associated from the product. What I found to be very interesting and appealing was the focus and drive I got from this product. Usually after a workout, I am beat and ready to immediately go eat and refuel. It's not that my appetite was crushed from this product, but once I left the gym, I felt like I needed to accomplish something more! I decided to go impromptu Christmas shopping. This is the funny story I mentioned earlier. When I was walking through the crowded mall, I felt heightened focus and an extreme sense of purpose, like I was on a mission, weaving in and out of dazed and confused consumers dragging their feet from store front to store front; I felt like a running back weaving my way through defenders on the football field. One woman working in a bath and body store said hi to me when I walked in and said "it looks like you know exactly what you're looking for, but do you need help?" I actually had no idea what I was going to get in there and was just browsing, so obviously the focus factor of this product is quite intense in and out of the gym!

As for the flavor, Wildberry Fruit Punch. This was the biggest surprise for me, as it didn't taste much like that at all. To me, it tasted like tart apple juice. It was not at all sweet, in a good way. I didn't really pick up on any fruit punch, and only a little berry undertone. I enjoyed the taste, it just wasn't at all what I expected from the name. The product mixed very clean and easy. No clumping/grit or residue in my mixer bottle. The product was consumed 35 minutes before my workout and as mentioned, the pumps and energy/focus lasted an entire 1.5 hour workout, plus 1.5 hours of Christmas shopping.

I give the product a 5/5.

Pumps ✔

Energy ✔

Focus ✔

Endurance ✔

Taste and mixability ✔

For a $32.99 price point, you will get 20 workouts at one scoop and 40 workouts at half a scoop. Considering the clinical dosages of the ingredients and their cost as stand alone supplements, this is definitely a very fair price.

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
In!
18 years old, been lifting for 4 and a half. I am a powerbuilder and I have a 1400lb total. I love ftbess and I love trying New products, especially pre workouts. I am very serious about my training and diet. I am currently recomping/lean bulking and looking to make all kinds of gains.... All kinds. I got in to fitness when I was 14. My mother passed away and I hardly knew my father, one memory I have of him he made a comment about my weight. It really hurt me subconsciously and I think that's why I turned to lifting weights when my mother passed away. I struggled a lot with drug addiction before finding the gym and it's been a great way to blow off steam and build my confidence. I love it. I'll try to get some pictures up soon but my phone is a POS and won't upload to AM.
Got ya!

22 years old.

Great logger right here!
Yeah I've known him for quite sometime now. Stand up guy all the way around!

View attachment 127642
Never too late bro, consider yourself entered =)

bananagains

Banned
Awards
I'll say again this guy here deserves a win. Made progress in leaps and bounds and puts in some hard work and done great logs on the forums. Plus has TONS of experience in Supplements and gives thorough and honest reviews as well.
x2

If anyone deserves to win something it's hulk for sure

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
Let's get a few more apps in here and I'll do another round of giveaways!!!

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Profile looks amazing I gotta get into this.

I'm 37 years old and a state police instructor. When I was in my late teens I joined the army and was incredibly fit. Once i left myself go and worked as a mechanic. Then i started to get back in shape and applied for law enforcement. Shortly after I busted my butt through the academy and realized my life was on the line daily and needed to be in the best shape possible. So after trying routine after routine and diet after diet I realized that simple is best. I now hit every body part twice a week using a powerlifting and hyperthrophy routine. My diet is clean and also tastes good.
I started realizing I was more confident being fit and took the sergeants test. After making Sgt I needed to keep going so put in a app with SWAT. They liked me so much that i got offered a spot as a police instructor. Now I'm trying to figure out where to go next since I will never be satisfied.