Protein synthesis STACK INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY Chaos and Pain.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you looking for a new protein powder? Check out our 2 new protein powders

Is Cannibal Weight(our isolate) for you?
Untitled_2__79292.1448489066.1280.1280.jpg

or is Cannibal Cronus(our Whey Isolate, casein, and whey concentrate blend) more to your taste?
Untitled_1__35886.1449268495.1280.1280.png

We have 3 flavors. Carnivorous Chocolate, Omnipotent Orange, and Violent Vanilla. AND.....

These bad boys are being given away to 5 (maybe more?) people along with our epicat/laxo product

CANNIBAL LEGENDARY 2 BOTTLES TO EACH PERSON!

Legendary__26497.1445013731.1280.1280.png

We call this the "Protein synthesis" STACK and it could be yours! Here's how:

You have a choice between the isolate and the blend. Which one do you want?
Apply with your stats, like us on facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain/) and sign up to our news letter here: https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe
Also post what your goals will be (bulking/cutting or ect) and be willing to log our products right here on anabolic minds.
Be 18 years or older.
Also list what flavor you want.

This is an INTERNATIONAL give away so GET YOUR APPS IN!

For those who are interested in samples from chaos and pain you can send in an email sample request to me personally at [email protected] and you can use my discount code for 20% off of your order YEAR ROUND with "Brice20"

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I would like to try cannibal weight and 2 bottles legendary I can do detailed logs 4-5 times a week I'm 26 yo currently bulking running super DMZ 3.0 will begin pct Jan 2nd I'm currently at 209lbs 6'2" thanks for the opportunity!!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I would love to try really either one but to choose 1 I'd have to go with Cannibal Weight. I'm currently going thru a lean bulk and using a Nutrient partitioner for it. I think having a quality isolate will help me always make sure I meet my protein needs. Plus Legendary will definitely help me make some good gains on this lean bulk.

5 years lifting experience
Aspiring Bodybuilder

I would definitely go for Carnivorous Chocolate.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw it in!

I honestly don't have a preference between isolate or blend. I've tried both (other brands) and have liked both. But, let's just say the blend. As far as flavor, I kinda wanna say orange but that seems ballsy - so chocolate!

I'm 23. I'm currently doing a lean(ish) bulk. I'm finishing up a stack of ArA and Ep1c Unleashed caps which has gone quite well for me.

I can log daily for the most part and usually workout 5-6 days a week. I generally log my workouts in my phone anyway.

I'm not really an aspiring body builder and have no interest in competing. I'm just trying to be stronger and healthier as I continue my recovery from surgery.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So if we understand correctly, only international, not domestic? Excellent oppty

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if we understand correctly, only international, not domestic? Excellent oppty
It's international which includes domestic

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in.
I would pick the cannibal Cronus and use both bottles of legendary.

I'm 27. 5'9 188lbs
Squat 420
Bench 305
Dead 500

My goals are a mild cut with a significant strength increase. I want defined midline and want to increase my lifts 20lbs each by the end of March.

I don't have Facebook but I would love to log this. I will post at least 5x a week with pics as well. Chocolate is my choice flavor.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
In!
I'm a powerbuilder, 5'9 205lbs with a 1375 total. I'll gst a picture up ASAP. I am currently lean bulking and using ONs whey gold standard... Getting sick of the cake batter taste. That's why I want to go with the flavor that never gets old! Carnivourus chocolate it is for me! I'd love to log the isolate blend as I feel it feeds the muscle better during the workout which is usually when I have my shakes. I will be able to log every day, if needed. I'd prefer to actually lol. The lacogenin epicat product looks awesome too. I've never tried either of those but the sound very promising. Inhibit that myostatin! Lol. Sounds..... Legen....wait for it.........DARY! Lol. This would be N awesome opportunity to break into the logging scene here on AM.
Three reasons you should pick me:
1. I will write an honest in depth review.
2. I love weightlifting as a passion and I'm very smart about my training and diet. The products wouldn't be going to waste.
3. This would be my first log on AM and really help me break into the logging scene. I need (really really really want) this. Bad.

Thank you so much for considering me!

Edit: liking on facebook and signing up for newsletter. Will probably also try to get my hands on some samples! :)

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I'm 40 years old for a few more days lol. 5'10 and around 188. I've been bulking for 6 months and it's time to cut, I believe the isolate would be my preference. I would be willing to log on AM. I'll be weight training 4 days a week and I'm going to dedicate 2 days specifically to cardio. My goal is to hit the stage in April or just look awesome for the spring. I won't be looking to smash prs which are 305 bench 405 squat and 465 deadlift. I will be putting in work to finally get to see all my abs.

muskate

muskate

Awards
I would take the isolate please! I am not picky when it comes to flavour but I have always liked vanilla and berry flavoured proteins the best!

I am currently bulking before starting my contest prep for my March 19th competition. I post my daily workouts on my website: Trevordietcoach.com

I can log the products daily on AM. I am 21 years old.

Nice to finally see a contest open to us canadians...eh

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw it in!

I honestly don't have a preference between isolate or blend. I've tried both (other brands) and have liked both. But, let's just say the blend. As far as flavor, I kinda wanna say orange but that seems ballsy - so chocolate!

I'm 23. I'm currently doing a lean(ish) bulk. I'm finishing up a stack of ArA and Ep1c Unleashed caps which has gone quite well for me.

I can log daily for the most part and usually workout 5-6 days a week. I generally log my workouts in my phone anyway.

I'm not really an aspiring body builder and have no interest in competing. I'm just trying to be stronger and healthier as I continue my recovery from surgery.
Good guy right here. Honest and reliable.

#My2cents : )

Best of luck everyone! Great opportunity!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
DAAAAAAMNN!!
I wanna try the Cronus!! I'd be willing to try the Carnivorous Chocolate or Omnipotent Orange, and I'd be bulking. The combo of the protein, and legendary test booster epi/laxo would be an incredible natural stack to keep me on my game between cycles!
I'm currently 210-215lbs, 6 feet tall at 10-12% body fat (not sure). I train with a hybrid strength/hypertrophy style 6 days a week and I'm running a training log so I'm already in the habit of posting every day and observing results and experiences with various workouts, supplements, and diet.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to try the Cannibal Cronus Omnipotent Orange !!!

57 years old 5'5" Tall 190lbs. Been training for 30+ years. I am always trying to a muscle while losing body fat.

Would be will to do a review at the end of a tub.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Cannibal cronus violent vanilla is flavor of choice.
The reason I want the gains is because I've taken a long break from Power protein . Don't have the luxury of buying protein just Bcaa and pre- want to gain MUSCLE N strength and maintain weight.
Also would like to do a 100% honest review on the youtube.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Id love to get in on this! I havent done a log in a while because I havent had time!
Cannibal Weight sounds awesome and Carnivorous Chocolate or Omnipotent Orange sound freaking awesome!

Currently im 27, 180lb, 5'8'', ~15%bf.
Current goals: winter bulk. looking to add some mass over this winter and then cut back down in the spring.

I have been following on FB for a while now. I have had good results with other products of yours such as Permaswole and the OG Ferox, so I'd love to try these bad boys out! Thanks for the opp!

Can log and throw up a review on here and other sites at the end

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450122049.463225.jpg
and I signed up for the newsletter when I bought Aggro on Black Friday.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you looking for a new protein powder? Check out our 2 new protein powders

Is Cannibal Weight(our isolate) for you?
View attachment 127536

or is Cannibal Cronus(our Whey Isolate, casein, and whey concentrate blend) more to your taste?
View attachment 127539

We have 3 flavors. Carnivorous Chocolate, Omnipotent Orange, and Violent Vanilla. AND.....

These bad boys are being given away to 5 (maybe more?) people along with our epicat/laxo product

CANNIBAL LEGENDARY 2 BOTTLES TO EACH PERSON!

View attachment 127540

We call this the "Protein synthesis" STACK and it could be yours! Here's how:

You have a choice between the isolate and the blend. Which one do you want?
Apply with your stats, like us on facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain/) and sign up to our news letter here: https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe
Also post what your goals will be (bulking/cutting or ect) and be willing to log our products right here on anabolic minds.
Be 18 years or older.
Also list what flavor you want.

This is an INTERNATIONAL give away so GET YOUR APPS IN!

For those who are interested in samples from chaos and pain you can send in an email sample request to me personally at [email protected] and you can use my discount code for 20% off of your order YEAR ROUND with "Brice20"
I'm in!

I would love to try out Cronus in Orange flavor and I'm looking to cut. I gained some fat during my last bulk, and I'm looking for an to get going again. Work travel and the holidays have wreaked havoc on my gym routine lately.

Right now I'm sitting around 250, but need to get down to 220 or so while retaining muscle. I've already like the Facebook page and subbed to the newsletter.

Definitely willing to log right here on AM.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would love the opportunity. Once again Jaime coming out with another great product.

Ideally would love chocolate cannibal weight. Also have tried many other PH's with Laxo next on my list.

Log on AM..done and done!

Current stats,

190, 5'8" around 15% BF. While others are bulking I am continuing to lean out. Lift 5 x a week, more high reps with fasted cardio 1-2 x a day, 3-5 days a week.

If this is anything like quality of permaswole....then game on!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That orange blend sounds like a winner, would love to give that a taste. That legendary looks legit as well! Can't log til January but would do a detailed review on the protein and a full log on legendary when back from Jamaica for a recomp!

muskate

muskate

Awards
Any T.A on when you will be picking the winners? This would be a solid stack to log. I have my fingers crossed. I am not picky and would be good with either product and any flavour!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That orange blend sounds like a winner, would love to give that a taste. That legendary looks legit as well! Can't log til January but would do a detailed review on the protein and a full log on legendary when back from Jamaica for a recomp!
Agree, that orange sounds delicious! I logged the Legendary and can say it's legit! Vascularity and strength increase.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Promo, Thank you Chaos and Pain.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Could def use it for a morning MUSCLE fuel

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eta on picks are friday. I will pick Friday so get those apps in!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cannibal Cronus ~ orange
2 bottles legendary

Why me?

I've got a powerlifting competition January 23rd. The two bottles could round out my last 5 weeks (including my taper week) and perhaps help my total.

Weight 143
Class 66kg (148)
Last comp total 1107

Training is RTS
Squat 3x a week ( comp and two variants)
Bench 4x a week (comp and three variants)
Dead 2x a week (comp and one other variant)

Next four weeks will cycle between 2 & 3 reps for my competition lifts and 3-5 reps for my variation (reps depend on the variation)

Recovery is critical at this point. So, any and all help I can get would be great. I've used two other epi products in the past and BPS lax product. So I'll have a pretty good gauge on both ingredients. More protein moar gainz

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Cannibal cronus- chocolate 2 bottles of legendary sounds great would use for my bulk program
Stats 6"4 280lbs 32 years old
Workout consist of 5x5 training 4days a week
Chest /legs unconventional but works for me
Arms
Back /shoulders
Power lifting day deads /cleans etc

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TBH, Orange is sounding better and better. If picked will not be greedy, would like Choc or Orange.

I am thinking perhaps Orange, Milk and Banana kind of like an Orange Julius :biggthumpup:

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will pick some or all tomorrow. May as well make x-mas come early. Some good looking apps in here as well.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Fa la la la la, la la la la...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cannibal Cronus as I am a big fan of sustained release formulas! in Omnipotent Orange (never tried an orange flavored protein but I figured if anyone could nail the flavor it would be you guys.

22 years old
5'10
203 lbs 13-16% bf

Already liked on Facebook and subscribed to the letter

Will be bulking for the next couple months, logging is no problemo w/ pictures and frequent updates.

I having been looking at trying a laxo product lately as I just finished pct for my run with osta/cardarine so this seems like a perfect run for my current goals.

Pic of my Chaos and Pain stash
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450251339.793756.jpg

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll throw it in!

Winner here! Send me your info! Although I'm pretty sure I have it haha

When will I choose the next winner? Hmmm

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winner here! Send me your info! Although I'm pretty sure I have it haha

When will I choose the next winner? Hmmm
Woohoo!!!! I'm actually moving so I have new info!

No better way to wake up than to check AM and be a winner!

Thanks C&P and Pyro!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Congrats Woody you lucky dog!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks fellas! At least four more are getting hooked up. Good luck to everyone!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cannibal Cronus as I am a big fan of sustained release formulas! in Omnipotent Orange (never tried an orange flavored protein but I figured if anyone could nail the flavor it would be you guys.

22 years old
5'10
203 lbs 13-16% bf

Already liked on Facebook and subscribed to the letter

Will be bulking for the next couple months, logging is no problemo w/ pictures and frequent updates.

I having been looking at trying a laxo product lately as I just finished pct for my run with osta/cardarine so this seems like a perfect run for my current goals.

Pic of my Chaos and Pain stash
View attachment 127635
Second winner! Send me your info!

When will I choose the others? Hmm

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote