AgeForce - Health and Fitness Supplement Patches

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My fellow AM members! This thread was created to introduce myself as the newest rep for AGEFORCE and for all of you to be introduced/re-introduced to the transdermal patches. As many of you already know, the company is very active on this forum and has had some great contests, free-trials, and giveaways to log the products.

From reading the many logs already posted, feedback had been nothing but excellent! In addition, many of the patches can be stacked for whatever your fitness goals may be. If you have any questions about the patches, check out the AGEFORCE website at HGH Supplements (Human Growth Hormone Supplements), and/or do not hesitate to contact me or any of the awesome AGEFORCE reps djbombsquad or wicked442

My fellow reps will be chiming in soon to give their two cents on the great company that AGEFORCE is and more information about the different patches that we have.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Very nice intro! This will be a place to ask and answer AgeForce questions as well as general BS and info.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just created a awesome stack I will be doing in the near future will post it up here

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In for the infoz

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I Will post this now.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450054447.218964.jpg

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Legit company legit products

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm also going to use mediator when I can get a good deal on it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one else come up with some good stacks !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice nice. I'd love to here other people's cycles programs etc.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice nice. I'd love to here other people's cycles programs etc.
I'm running ArA + Epic Unleashed + SL + HGH Patch. Great deep sleep but now I constantly feel exhausted. Not sure if it's the patch or being worn out from finals so gonna give it another week to see.

Will either run BMP + MyoE + Brite next or ArA +
ABE. I've thoroughly enjoyed my ArA and it's probably my new favorite supplement but I really wanna try BMP

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. I got most of my stack ready. Just bed my pbol and I'm set

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone else running a good cycle? Any pre-ban runs?
I have about a dozen awesome cycles I bought before the ban. Hard to make a decision.
:boxofgoodies:

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just started the nitric oxide patch today. Let's see how it goes.

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Very nice intro! This will be a place to ask and answer AgeForce questions as well as general BS and info.
Yes, welcome jgntyce! You are a good man and I hope that you have a lot of success with Ageforce!
I like this idea of an Ageforce forum. Especially since I am now probably a lifelong customer, and already have a question for the group...I'm finishing my 60 day log on the Maximize patch. As noted in my log, it was a miracle cure for my back, wife's knee, friends injuries... Well the recent BOGO email came to me, I'm such a believer in the patch, I went a bit nuts in my purchasing :) I now have an autoship of the IGF-MGF, 180 days of Maximize, and two months of the Power Patch just because my wife wasn't watching when I ordered!
My plan, which is also my question, was to do the IGF-MGF patch as directed (every third day), and 1/2 a Maximize patch daily. The reason for the 1/2 patch is because that's what my wife has been using, so I'd use the other half. I do not have a plan in place for the Power Patch... Thoms reasoning, open to change, was that for my injury MGF would be better for healing and the combo for muscle growth. I also wanted to keep the Maximize Patch in my system because I don't want my back to go to that place where I feel 90 yo again.... I've also thought about splitting the IGF-MGF patch to wear two of three days, full Maximize.....etc. Still haven't planned the Power Patch though, so I'd appreciate any ideas.
I'm about to start Laxogen for a month or so (never used this), and then roll into Methyl DMZ (haven't used this either) with cycle support and a good AI. Again, all advice I thank you for.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would just use all of the patches and follow the directions. IGF every third day, maximize to be used daily, and the POWERPATCH to be used every 5th day.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's the best way to use the 3 if you are going use all 3.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congrats. Great company and products

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stay tuned for New Year's deals from AGEFORCE!

Anadipidy

Awards
Nice your company sounds solid & legit so I ordered the 8.95 bogo autoship that oughta be arriving this week.

I'm planning on stacking it with magna mass v2 i ordered off ebay lol which is 15 mg epistane, 25 mg halodrol & 5 mg methylstenbolone (msten)

hoping to see some awesome results on a budget with a tub of chocolate peanut butter protein powder that I dumped my jar of creatine monohydrate & a small 500g tub of unflavored bcaas into for a post workout recovery type shakes.

deals around 10$ & under tho are the bomb & hard to pass up if their truly effective hoping to see good results & can't wait to see what you guys come up with next cause I've always liked transdermal patches n I'm just not sure why they didn't catch on for other company's but seeing as you've made good progress, keep up the good work! Thanks & many cheers on the new year! :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nice your company sounds solid & legit so I ordered the 8.95 bogo autoship that oughta be arriving this week, & I'm planning on stacking it with magna mass v2 i ordered off ebay lol which is 15 mg epistane, 25 mg halodrol & 5 mg methylstenbolone (msten) hoping to see some awesome results on a budget with a tub of chocolate peanut butter protein powder that I dumped my jar of creatine monohydrate & a small 500g tub of unflavored bcaas into for a post workout recovery type shakes deals around 10$ & under tho are the bomb & hard to pass up if their truly effective hoping to see good results & can't wait to see what you guys come up with next cause I've always liked transdermal patches n I'm just not sure why they didn't catch on for other company's but seeing as you've made good progress, keep up the good work! Thanks & many cheers on the new year! :)
Why such low doses of the PHs? Hard to read because the entire thing is one sentence with no punctuation lol

Anadipidy

Awards
Im planning on taking 2-3 caps per day with the 3 compounds, I got a good deal on it mainly...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Im planning on taking 2-3 caps per day with the 3 compounds, I got a good deal on it mainly...
Makes sense. Should be a good run

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice your company sounds solid & legit so I ordered the 8.95 bogo autoship that oughta be arriving this week.

I'm planning on stacking it with magna mass v2 i ordered off ebay lol which is 15 mg epistane, 25 mg halodrol & 5 mg methylstenbolone (msten)

hoping to see some awesome results on a budget with a tub of chocolate peanut butter protein powder that I dumped my jar of creatine monohydrate & a small 500g tub of unflavored bcaas into for a post workout recovery type shakes.

deals around 10$ & under tho are the bomb & hard to pass up if their truly effective hoping to see good results & can't wait to see what you guys come up with next cause I've always liked transdermal patches n I'm just not sure why they didn't catch on for other company's but seeing as you've made good progress, keep up the good work! Thanks & many cheers on the new year! :)
Nice stack looks awesome.

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Good to know that we've got BamBam in here reviewing punctuation errors! I'll be able to give him plenty of side work in the grammar auditing field :study:! if my devices didn't have autocorrect, Good Lord, I may cause what's now known in the medical community as a Quadruple B (BamBam Brain Bleed). Hahaha
Anadipidy, you made perfect sense, better yet a wise investment fitting the patch into your limited dollars. When the GH gets steady in your system you will see amazing recovery! If you haven't, check out some of the logs to see results. Keep your protein intake high and you'll be able to work the same muscle groups two days in a row because you'll recover so quickly

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You didn't know they call me a grammar nazi? Thoms

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to know that we've got BamBam in here reviewing punctuation errors! I'll be able to give him plenty of side work in the grammar auditing field :study:! if my devices didn't have autocorrect, Good Lord, I may cause what's now known in the medical community as a Quadruple B (BamBam Brain Bleed). Hahaha
Anadipidy, you made perfect sense, better yet a wise investment fitting the patch into your limited dollars. When the GH gets steady in your system you will see amazing recovery! If you haven't, check out some of the logs to see results. Keep your protein intake high and you'll be able to work the same muscle groups two days in a row because you'll recover so quickly
Wise words from a wise man!

Anadipidy

Awards
Okay so the magma mass v2 came in today, I weigh 165~ pounds roughly, took one pill, just one & I swear 7 hours later my joints are still feeling rather dry & sensitive for some reason as a likely side effect I'm sure.

that's why im hoping the gh is really gonna come in handy for this once it kicks in ill be ready & able to tackle anything, with any luck it comes tomorrow! :D

this is a pic the extent of protein shake powder nutrion I had lying around all mixed into one container lol the taste isn't that great as youd probably expect but its tolerable.

any comments, suggestions, things I could throw in? Preferably specific joint supplements you'd recommend on cycle, my PayPal balance reads 38$ total so we'll see how this goes lol Thanks! :)

Attachments

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay so the magma mass v2 came in today, I weigh 165~ pounds roughly, took one pill, just one & I swear 7 hours later my joints are still feeling rather dry & sensitive for some reason as a likely side effect I'm sure.

that's why im hoping the gh is really gonna come in handy for this once it kicks in ill be ready & able to tackle anything, with any luck it comes tomorrow! :D

this is a pic the extent of protein shake powder nutrion I had lying around all mixed into one container lol the taste isn't that great as youd probably expect but its tolerable.

any comments, suggestions, things I could throw in? Preferably specific joint supplements you'd recommend on cycle, my PayPal balance reads 38$ total so we'll see how this goes lol Thanks! :)
Along with the patch, I've heard great reviews on SNS JOINT SUPPORT XT.

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
You didn't know they call me a grammar nazi? Thoms
No, most things I learn the hard way.
And I'm the trash talkin nazi just because it's one of the few things I do well. Lol
I will dot my t's and cross my i's when I know your on the board though :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No, most things I learn the hard way.
And I'm the trash talkin nazi just because it's one of the few things I do well. Lol
I will dot my t's and cross my i's when I know your on the board though :)
That's not the kind of stuff that bothers me, nor is trash talking for that matter lol.
It's just hard not to say something when my head starts hurting trying to read someone's post.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451965575.904787.jpg

Anadipidy

Awards
Well they came in earlier today, & I seen the wrist placement on the card & had a genius idea of trying to get some direct benefit to a troubled wrist, I'll update later on results but most likely I'll use atleast 7 patches on my wrist area & went ahead and applied the first one before bed & at worst it makes a really effective bandaid lol

Got to the gym today, strength was definitely there & I weighed in approx 168 pounds & hit 155 x 5 x3 bench & dropped weight to failure, 225 * 5 * 3 squats then dropped weight to failure, 7x3 pullups & 12x3 dips, dumbbell shoulder press 35*10*3 hit a bunch of other lifts until I felt fatigued & said that's good for today & Overall I feel it's off to a pretty solid start! :)

Anadipidy

Awards
I figure at worst its gonna be an ultra effective bandaid, thanks guys! I'm looking forward to making progress & moving forward with plenty of room for improvement!

Attachments

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
No smack talking = serious talk = not fun = the not fun people in my head talk louder than the fun ones = Redrum, cuz all work and no play make Thoms a dull boy :sgrin: lol
Are you an English teacher BamBam?
And what the heck do you have going on you arm Anadipity?? Is that a wrist STD? The patch may make those cells grow! And why do you have a STD on your wrist you freak nasty?!? Just got my visual answer from the happy head guys... I can respect and give ya props on that! :09::think:

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nah man, I just likes my eddikation

Anadipidy

Awards
Post operation surgery fractured wrist, lately nothing whatsoever Ive tryed to do can make it heal or go away so this oughta be interesting atleast lol

It's really not as bad as it looks or you'd expect but it is troublesome at times & I wish it would improve...

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Post operation surgery fractured wrist, lately nothing whatsoever Ive tryed to do can make it heal or go away so this oughta be interesting atleast lol

It's really not as bad as it looks or you'd expect but it is troublesome at times & I wish it would improve...
That's funny BamBam!
I'm just foolin' about Anadipidy. It's always been my job to keep things on the lighter side :) My main claim to fame, and the last time I was probably actually "cool", was being voted class clown my senior year of high school. That and being drunk on The Price is Right :trink26: haha
On a serious note though, there's some magic in them patches. I had daily back pain, excruciating some days. Had an MRI that confirmed degenerative disks, arthritis of my spinal column, and two bulged disks.... Feels like my 20 year old back again since the patch. That's real deal, within a month, I get nothing over my free trial for saying this, I'm not a paid spokesperson, etc.
Of course every injury is different, and every individual processes every supplement uniquely. I've got a few other folks on the patch for their injuries though and they've all had success. It looks like you're trying to bulk, so know they'll suck the fat off your bones. You'll obviously know when this hits, so just raise your fat and carb intake. My two cents anyhow.

Anadipidy

Awards
Well, I woke up about half hour earlier than usual, refreshed & ready to go take on the world today :D the patch was hanging on but I put some tape on it till I get my morning shower, I had applied rubbing alcohol & hydrogen peroxide to the entire area the patch covers after my gym shower & this is the change from about 9-10~ hours of it on, something defenitly happened, & I'm excited has its been just a painful scab for 2-3 months now no changes, & obviously I'm not a paid rep or getting anything out of this than the 60 day trial, but I figured their nice enough to let you try it first for shipping, its partly my dudy to provide some feedback, just my 2 cents but here it is, I'll post another update next week hopefully not as gruesome lol

Attachments

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Daaaaaammmmm...... Anadipidy!! I'm not a doctor, but they do let me play one on the big, red fire truck (mainly cuz of my George Clooney looks :sigh1: ) That first pic definitely looked like necrotic tissue. What a difference in the latest pic! Looks like you might live, thanks to Ageforce :) ..... I'd say don't change a thing that you're doing with the patch and other routine. Keep posting the pics, it'll help my volunteer sales job. Haha

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well they came in earlier today, & I seen the wrist placement on the card & had a genius idea of trying to get some direct benefit to a troubled wrist, I'll update later on results but most likely I'll use atleast 7 patches on my wrist area & went ahead and applied the first one before bed & at worst it makes a really effective bandaid lol

Got to the gym today, strength was definitely there & I weighed in approx 168 pounds & hit 155 x 5 x3 bench & dropped weight to failure, 225 * 5 * 3 squats then dropped weight to failure, 7x3 pullups & 12x3 dips, dumbbell shoulder press 35*10*3 hit a bunch of other lifts until I felt fatigued & said that's good for today & Overall I feel it's off to a pretty solid start! :)
Interesting idea!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I woke up about half hour earlier than usual, refreshed & ready to go take on the world today :D the patch was hanging on but I put some tape on it till I get my morning shower, I had applied rubbing alcohol & hydrogen peroxide to the entire area the patch covers after my gym shower & this is the change from about 9-10~ hours of it on, something defenitly happened, & I'm excited has its been just a painful scab for 2-3 months now no changes, & obviously I'm not a paid rep or getting anything out of this than the 60 day trial, but I figured their nice enough to let you try it first for shipping, its partly my dudy to provide some feedback, just my 2 cents but here it is, I'll post another update next week hopefully not as gruesome lol

What a world of a difference . I am lost for words Lol.