REPS FOR FREE! We're giving away THOUSANDS of servings of ModernPRE+ - Get'you some!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
800x600_RepsForFree_Banner.jpg

It's LIVE! Our Barbell Club release sale for ModernPRE+ went off without a hitch and BLEW away our expectations. Thank you to all that ordered and got that sick intro deal. We look forward to following your usage feedback here, as well as on social media.

For those that didn't - we NEED you to try this product. USPlabs went ALL IN and we know that once you try it, you'll understand why this is our most stacked pre-workout ever!

How do you get taste of it? SIMPLE - shoot over to this simple form and enter your info. Now, due to limited supply we're going to be randomly selecting these at the end of the week. We have quite a few... we're giving away thousands, but I want to be real and let you know that there may be some that don't get in.

All that we ask is that you add this product to your normal rep-based workouts and give us feedback - right in this thread.

So - Sign up! We should be shipping by the end of the week, so don't wait! Hit it HERE!

728x90_RepsForFree_Banner.jpg

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HOLD for sick ModernPRE+ deal from a AM.com partner... coming this week!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Doneski

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
IN! Submitted. Thanks USP Labs

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
In !

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
People who are unaware but you need a Google account

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Thanks USP labs!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got mine, aside from the flavor, have been quite impressed

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine, aside from the flavor, have been quite impressed
We appreciate your honesty - we have 3 current flavors. Some prefer one over the others, as I'm sure you're aware of.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Yeah buddy!!!!! Thank y'all so much hope I get some!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My review of USP Labs Modern Pre+

Was fortunate enough to be chosen by the fine folks at USP to test drive a full jug/bottle of this brand new Pre-workout.
I tried a few different dosages, 1, 1 1.5 and 2 scoops with 1.5 being the best for me personally bringing it at a caffeine content of 250 ish. I typically start shaking or not feeling right at anything over 200, but this was definitely “smooth”

Biggest positive for me right off the bat is the full disclosure label. I like the fact that more and more companies are coming clean with their dosages.

Taste:
Fruit Punch – not truly a fruit punch, IMO but probably the closest you could call it. The falvor does grow on you after continuous usage but not a favorite of mine, certainly palatable.

Mixability – I always use a wire whisk shaker ball in my bottle, eliminates ant residue…with Modern Pre – no worries

Analysis:
Beta alanine hit me pretty quick but as quick as it came it soon subsided, not sure if this is a good or bad thing.
I think where this product really shines is focus……didn’t feel overly stimmed but certainly felt alert and overall great sense of well-being which I liked.

Workouts – this late in life, mid 40’s, I no longer worry about 1-3. 3-5 rep maxes but focus more on 8-10, sometimes more, focusing on the muscle, the stretch and overall movement. I have to say, Modern Pre kept me going, felt I was able to get out a few more reps and was ready to get onto my next set pretty quick.

As for day after soreness, can’t really say if this helped as it is very rare that I get sore any more.

Closing – will I use this again? Certainly..perhaps when new flavors hit the market? Will I tell my friends about this? Definitely.
Continued success!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, tell us why, more Reps are important to you IN THIS THREAD and WIN, Something New and exciting….

Winners chosen lottery style.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
The only product I've tried from USP is jack3d (new) and only 1-2 times :D
Interesting formula in this pre.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
More reps I do the more pump I get means more woman want to touch

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can there be plural woman?
I assumed he was wearing a loin cloth when typing that before he swung off on some vine... So it was meant as both singular and plural... but that's just my interpretation... ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, tell us why, more Reps are important to you IN THIS THREAD and WIN, Something New and exciting….

Winners chosen lottery style.
New and exciting as in fresh blueberry modern protein? Giddy?

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Would like pre, tried modern bcaa, cissus, anabolic pump.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
signed up :) looking forward to leaving a review

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first round is shipping. collecting names for second round...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I spoke with shipping today and these are leaving either tomorrow or Monday - ModernPRE and some awesome ModernPROTEIN samples.

We upgraded our protein samples to full scoops now, also... so - enjoy!

We will randomly be selecting from the huge list that submitted and sending as many as we possibly can. Look for them next week, if I had to guess.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To all that entered! Submissions are full and we will be shipping you a care package in the next few days! CRAZY number of entries - thank you!

Be SURE to fill us in on your product usage and be ready for a huge giveaway coming in the next few days!

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Done..