HyperMax XT Reviews Needed!! Get in here for your chance to try this amazing PreWO!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Okay guys we have another batch of sample packets to send out for reviews!

Each person will receive 3 HyperMax XT sample packets!

We would ask that each participant takes 1 packet(1 scoop) to start and 2 packets(2 scoops) the next day!

Rules: Tell us your top 3 current pre workout and why you want to try the new HyperMax XT!

We will pick 5-10 winners depending on applicants!

- US Only
- 18+ Years of age
- 50 post minimum

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Top three would be

Mr Hyde

High Volume

Methyldrene

Very curious about Hypermax XT. Too cheap to buy a tub without samples first. :)

ForceOfNature

Awards
Us only again ): oh well, in for the reviews. Strongly considering getting a tub, especially with that new raspberry lemonade. Will post a full review on it if I pick it up. Do you guys sell sample packets or small servings? so even if I don't get a full tub I can still try this out. If so which site?

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
This is some great freaking pre here! In for support for Performax.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Us only again ): oh well, in for the reviews. Strongly considering getting a tub, especially with that new raspberry lemonade. Will post a full review on it if I pick it up. Do you guys sell sample packets or small servings? so even if I don't get a full tub I can still try this out. If so which site?
it's because of customs and postal issues that we can't send products internationally. Sorry man. As for the samples I am not certain but the other reps can chime in with their knowledge

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Yes!!!!
Looks awesome!!!

Top 3
Ripped freak old formula with dmaa
N.o. explode old formula
Mr Hyde

I want to try this pre workout because that's a lot of cittruline malate and glycerol!!!! Sounds like good energy and a great pump!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
1. Hypermax - Original formula without the GMS
2. Amino energy @ 6 scoops
3. Cellucor c4 500

I'd like to try this because I miss the old formula. I'm hoping I can handle the yohimbe on this like I did on the first formula.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Hypermax - Original formula without the GMS
2. Amino energy @ 6 scoops
3. Cellucor c4 500

I'd like to try this because I miss the old formula. I'm hoping I can handle the yohimbe on this like I did on the first formula.
I'm with you. I loved the AMP in the older version, but it is just as effective. Some prefer this version and say the energy is cleaner

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HyperMax XT Reviews Needed!! Get in here for your chance to try this amazing ...

Cannibal Ferox
Stimul8
Hyde

Interested in your "energy blend" for comparison. Also want to experience the pump from citrulline malate/ Agmatine sulfate synergy.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was getting ready to list 3 of my all time favorites which ALL have 1,3 in them but then I saw present 3 so
here are three that I like that are in my PW rotation.

E.S.P.
P.P.K.
JP8X Hardcore

I had a sample of the Oxy Max XT which I reviewed here and at BB.com and I loved the energy, focus, and mood
from that product so I would love to try the PW and review it. :)

ForceOfNature

Awards
I was getting ready to list 3 of my all time favorites which ALL have 1,3 in them but then I saw present 3 so
here are three that I like that are in my PW rotation.

E.S.P.
P.P.K.
JP8X Hardcore

I had a sample of the Oxy Max XT which I reviewed here and at BB.com and I loved the energy, focus, and mood
from that product so I would love to try the PW and review it. :)
How do you like the E.S.P.?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do you like the E.S.P.?
Excellent on energy and focus and I DON'T use the 500mg caffeine scoop. I don't go past the 350mg dose of
caffeine on this and I use it sparingly because you build a tolerance on AMP very fast. I like this PW for big back
and leg workouts and I add 6 gm of citrulline malate to it and I'm good to go. I recommend grabbing it before it's
all gone and TF Supplements and Get Ripped still have it in stock.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
More Apps guys, an easy chance to try an awesome pre workout with a brand new stimulant!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get in on this. Perfect time to try it and compare to that other pre that's being given away. My money is on HyperMax XT, and that's based on Label, non bias.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
HyperMax XT Reviews Needed!! Get in here for your chance to try this amazing ...

I've not really been into the stimmed out pres lately but I've tried a ton.

Conquer unleashed new version-best dosed
Stimuli8- great all around no crash at all
High volume- pumps and endurance are the best I've had

Notables :
Core fury
Mts ruckus
Ans ritual - long time favorite of mine

I'd like to try this pre workout , I've never used anything from this company and this is a good time to get with the program.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Solid looking profile and wish more pwo's had choline in it.

Top 3 now are Sma5h,Pre kaged and Conquer

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solid looking profile and wish more pwo's had choline in it.

Top 3 now are Sma5h,Pre kaged and Conquer
Haven't tried Conquer but Sma5H is definitely a very under rated PW that delivers good energy, focus, and
big glycerol pumps where you don't need to add anything for pump.Pre Kaged is also a VERY solid PW and
I usually just add maybe 1 extra ingredient for stronger focus.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Please start letting us Canadians try this stuff =( I feel 3rd class

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
okay awesome, thanks for the app!

Get those apps in guys before all the samples are gone!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone that applies will receive samples so all you got to do to win is apply!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this thing's still live I'll apply.

Current top 3? I'm not a huge pwo guy, only use em sporadically but I like LGI Fully Loaded Amplified and PES High Volume atm.... otherwise
its my custom pre aka PUMP CITY. 6 g l-cit, 1.5 g agmatine, 3.2 g BA, 2.5 g TMG, 3 g GMS - add stims/noots as needed.

Why do I wanna try Hypermax - why not!?! Stoked to see how that Eria Jarensis works with the caffeine and b-pea as well....

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WOW looks like everyone's getting samples but me:( I guess you guys don't like my reviews.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Hell yeah.
1. Mesomorph
2. Conqu3r Unleashed
3. PES High Volume

I want to try HMXT because I've heard quite a few good things about it, and have extensive preworkout experience to compare it to.

Amir

Amir

Awards
1.MESOMORPH
2.HIGH VOLUME(FOR A NON STIM WORKOUT)
3. CONQU3ER UNLEASHED NON STIM VERSION(FOR A NON STIM WORKOUT)....taste's like gash tho...not the good kind either....ah well.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Closing this down on Monday, get your apps in to try this amazing pre workout!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeaaaaaaah I finally might be able to try this out!

My top 3 pre workouts are:
Stimul8
Conqu3r
Ritual

I want to try Hypermax XT because it got some of my favorite ingredients on it right off the bat. Citrulline (malate), Beta Alanine, Glycerol and Agmatine. When im low on cash i buy ingredients in bulk and make my own pre and it usually contains 6g of regular citrulline, 4g beta alanine, 2g glycerol, 1.5 agmatine, 400mg caffeine. Hypermax XT comes really close to it. If the effects are the same as my own home made than why not pick this up instead!?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Yeaaaaaaah I finally might be able to try this out!

My top 3 pre workouts are:
Stimul8
Conqu3r
Ritual

I want to try Hypermax XT because it got some of my favorite ingredients on it right off the bat. Citrulline (malate), Beta Alanine, Glycerol and Agmatine. When im low on cash i buy ingredients in bulk and make my own pre and it usually contains 6g of regular citrulline, 4g beta alanine, 2g glycerol, 1.5 agmatine, 400mg caffeine. Hypermax XT comes really close to it. If the effects are the same as my own home made than why not pick this up instead!?
Yo I was addicted to ritual lololol and stimuli8 man it was bad , I was having scoops on Non workout days just to go to class at night lololol terrible

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
closing this up today, get in those last minute apps for a guaranteed chance to try HyperMax XT!

ForceOfNature

Awards
Yo I was addicted to ritual lololol and stimuli8 man it was bad , I was having scoops on Non workout days just to go to class at night lololol terrible
What effects did you guys get from ritual? I can pick it for about $40cdn

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
What effects did you guys get from ritual? I can pick it for about $40cdn
Thing thing I noticed was no crash, and the Energy and strength I had were insane. The endurance and lumps were top notch I have this fruit fusion flavor and I love it.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450726484.732173.jpg

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay guys its officially closed!

Here is the list of winners! We will be sending everyone 3 samples of HyperMax XT, we request you try 1 packet the first day and 2 packets the second day and post review shortly after. If you cannot commit to providing a review please do not take the samples

And the winners are:
Otheridstaken bananagains goodvibes kenpoengineer totalpackage luckylefty811 Bigdumogre Volvo140G BamBam0319 KingLeonidas9

Send your address's and we will have it sent out ASAP!