XCD Nutrition Needs Loggers

XCDnutrition

XCDnutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
XCD-banner468 (1).gif

Hello AM Members,

XCD Nutrition is a Joint Australian/American design effort, intended on delivering the highest quality and most potent supplements on the market today. No Proprietary Blends.

We are looking for 10 loggers. We need 10 loggers for our powder fat burner Vapor Xs and 10 loggers for our Preworkout VIPre. Must be in the USA or Australia and able to start your log immediately.

Read more about VIPRE

whitetileraspberryspider (1).jpg

Read more about Vapor xs

whitetilecottoncandy.jpg

Post up in here why you would like to log our products and if you have done logs before.

Thank you and all and we look forward to the apps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I AM CURRENTLY AT 217 and want to get down to 200 or lower...I have no cartilage in my right knee and getting my weight down will be beneficial, imo.

I am interested in logging the fatburner vapor...yes, I have done logs before!!!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Joint Aussie and American design, but us Aussies can't have a go at logging it? Would like to know what is in the pwo.
Edit - just read the ingredients and dosages.

XCDnutrition

XCDnutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Joint Aussie and American design, but us Aussies can't have a go at logging it? Would like to know what is in the pwo.
Edit - just read the ingredients and dosages.
The bottles we are giving away for logs are in the USA. If an Aussie wants to log that is fine, we can ship from our main Aussie location.

XCDnutrition

XCDnutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Never heard of you guys and will look up formulas
We are gaining tons of momentum down under, bringing our line to the USA now. Many new items coming soon I think many will enjoy.

I AM CURRENTLY AT 217 and want to get down to 200 or lower...I have no cartilage in my right knee and getting my weight down will be beneficial, imo.

I am interested in logging the fatburner vapor...yes, I have done logs before!!!
thebigt your logs are great, thanks for applying.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This is an awesome opportunity good luck to all!!!!

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I'm going to be cutting 1st of the year. Love powdered burners too bad this is immediate

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would love to run your fat burner Vapor xs. As of this morning I was 232lbs, would like to get down to 220-225ish in the near future. I have done a few logs both sponsored and unsponsored. I will update everyday and post weekly pictures if chosen. Thanks guys

Current stats- 28yo 5'11 232lbs 13%BF

bananagains

Banned
Awards
I'd LOVE to log these products! I'm currently lean bulking but looking to end it pretty soon and get shredded! I've used a fat burner before and I really helped melt the fat off of me QUICK!
This would be my first log on AM and I'm really trying to break into the scene here on AM. I'll try to get a good picture uo soon, my phone is crap with uploading pictures here though. 5'9 205lbs, with a 1350 powerlifting total. I train for strength with a focus on bodybuilding. When I cut weight I switch to a bodybuilding routine, and I think a fat burner would be really good incentive to ramp my cardio game up. I'd absolutely love this opportunity to have a log on AM and I will log in extensive detail daily. This would be nice to get a log in on AM and be taken more seriously when applying for future opportunities. Thanks for reading and I really hope you pick me!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I would like to give Vapor a shot. It is summer in Aus, and can always use that extra help keeping the body in check, and hopefully drop some fat.

Have done a couple of logs on AM in the past. Currently training a bit of a browser split. Chest/back, legs, shoulders and arm's, a day off and repeat. Try to get them all in twice a week. Goals are to drop a bit of body fat. I've cleaned up my diet, added extra cardio and some Vapor would help finish it all off. Cheers Trav.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be cutting 1st of the year. Love powdered burners too bad this is immediate
I agree I'm a fan of powdered burners myself.
Cutting right now so I'll run a log on Vapor I could use some energy and focus during this cut.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would love to try a new product in our market here. I can honestly say I've never heard of xcd. I plan on starting a cut in roughly a week so if I could get an awesome fat burner involved it'd probably help take care of business. I've done one log on here but I plan on doing a few more next year. I can updated 3-5 times a week and will gladly post before and after pics. Plus I'm a huge fan of cotton candy and willing to try anything cotton candy flavored.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would love to try a new product in our market here. I can honestly say I've never heard of xcd. I plan on starting a cut in roughly a week so if I could get an awesome fat burner involved it'd probably help take care of business. I've done one log on here but I plan on doing a few more next year. I can updated 3-5 times a week and will gladly post before and after pics. Plus I'm a huge fan of cotton candy and willing to try anything cotton candy flavored.

It is the goat supp flavor

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is the goat supp flavor
Goat? As in a goat? Or an acronym for something? I'm just a cotton candy fan in general. I'm like a child when I go to the fair

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goat = Greatest Of All Time

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Wow never heard of this company I am def in on this the flavor has me like what the cotton candy ????

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Goat meaning it's the best
It's a American term :)
Wow. I mean I see it now. I guess I'm not American at all. Need to go check my birth certificate and reevaluate somethings.

XCDnutrition

XCDnutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks to everyone thats applied so far. Lets keep them coming.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Btw I'm always tryna cut lol 225 want to be 185 like I was few years ago

willyb87

Awards
I hate pills so that powdered fat burner looks very interesting, dealing with some shoulder and collarbone issues at the moment so been cutting and adding in tons of cardio would love to give Vapor a shot, but would be happy to log either.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The vanilla cola Vipre got me interested now lol
Will review either op your choice

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in for the Vapor. Doing my first show in April and want to start a mini cut now. I have multiple logs on here, just haven't had the time to log anything in a while which I do now.

alliance_bjj

alliance_bjj

Awards
would love to log your products im training to compete in Brazilian jiujitsu championships coming up in march and would like to get from 212 to 185 plus I would like to see how it works for a person turning 50 in may.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Can I just try the girl in the picture up top?

bananagains

Banned
Awards
would love to log your products im training to compete in Brazilian jiujitsu championships coming up in march and would like to get from 212 to 185 plus I would like to see how it works from a person turning 50 in may.
so that's how you get senior member status

Lmao

bananagains

Banned
Awards
No I got like three days in to it and was like "Wtf am I going?" lmao might start up again.

KillatREX

KillatREX

Awards
Im new here! looking to start my first log! Id love to try the Vapor because 1) I am going on a cut and 2) I love cotton candy flavored things!

I am trying to trim down from 196--> 180 ish and be super lean. Maybe around 5-8% bf

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Im new here! looking to start my first log! Id love to try the Vapor because 1) I am going on a cut and 2) I love cotton candy flavored things!

I am trying to trim down from 196--> 180 ish and be super lean. Maybe around 5-8% bf
Don't worry bro you will get in

bananagains

Banned
Awards
C'mon guys get on this!!!! Wonderful opportunity and so little apps!!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to have a shot out the fat burner!! I haven't used one in close to 4 months. I currently went thought a weight loss program and went from 252 to 214 but with the holidays I have struggled and put 12 lbs back on. I need a lil extra push with having four kids and ft I just have no energy. I can log btw 3 to 5 x week.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Bump!!! Get in on this guys!!! That powdered fat burner looks legit!!!