SNS Thanksgiving Minigames! Joint Support XT anyone?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the SNS Thanksgiving mini-game thread!

With thanksgiving looming, where we are reminded to be thankful for the year that has been and the year that is to come, it only feels right to extend those blessings to free supplements and the blessings of mobile and pain free joints. In saying that, no blessing is truly appreciated like those you have to work for, amirite?

Now, I was thinking of doing a traditional "what are you thankful for" type promotion and I mean, that would make sense given the day that is ahead but I thought this year we could play some mini games where the winner of each will receive a trial sized bottle of Joint Support XT. Each game will play ONE AT A TIME, with the current game being featured in this post alongside the rules of that game (I will update this post regularly) . Once I determine a winner, I will move on to the next game and the winner of that game will get a trial sized Joint Support XT. Simple.

Before we get into it, this is what you are in the winnings for:

joint-support.jpg

It's so shiny! I'll post the label up once I can scale it down.

Current Game: CLAIM THE HILL

How you play is simple, I will start off the game with something simple like, "I walk to the top of the hill, seeing it empty I proclaim this hill mine". It is then your job to battle for the hill and proclaim it your own, but to do so, you must topple the person who came before you. So the next sentence could read something like, "I walk to the top of the hill, I walk up to *name of person who currently holds the top* and push them down the hill, I then proclaim this hill my own".

There are some basic rules, at the end of your post you MUST proclaim the hill as your own. Alongside that, the hill must be taken by increasingly "severe" force, (i.e. you cannot just keep pushing people off the hill lol). But above all, the way you take the hill must only be a step above what the previous person used. So you cannot go from pushing to nuking in one go. As a last rule, you must quote the line of the person above you so that it is easier to follow :)

The winner will be the person with the most creative way of toppling the hill, so any entry from beginning to end will be considered. Enter as many times as you like, you just can't topple yourself! Oh and you must be US based :D If you win and you are outside the US, I will send you a high five through the mail instead.

So with that being said,

I walk to the top of the hill, I see it is empty and proclaim it my own

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I walk to the top of the hill, just before reaching the top I ask Jiigz for some help and when he comes over I trip him and he tumbles down the hill, I now proclaim this hill my own

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I walk to the top of the hill, just before reaching the top I ask Jiigz for some help and when he comes over I trip him and he tumbles down the hill, I now proclaim this hill my own
I walk to the top of the hill, I deadlift scoooter with ease and toss him from atop the hill. I now proclaim this hill my own.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I walk to the top of the hill, I deadlift scoooter with ease and toss him from atop the hill. I now proclaim this hill my own.
I walk to the top of the hill, I kick BamBam0319 swiftly in the shin forcing him to crawl down the hill sobbing. I now proclaim this hill my own.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I walk to the top of the hill, I kick BamBam0319 swiftly in the shin forcing him to crawl down the hill sobbing. I now proclaim this hill my own.
I walk to the top of the hill, TheSaiyan is waiting for me. My helicopter swoops in, picks me up and wind shear knocks him down the hill. I proclaim the hill mine while protecting it from the air. My Navy son calls in the F35s and none can take the hill back!!

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
My money is on hulk winning this with his ginormous arsenal of weaponry vocabulary.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great promo! This stuff is legit for sure. Ask myself and thebigt :D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I walk to the top of the hill, TheSaiyan is waiting for me. My helicopter swoops in, picks me up and wind shear knocks him down the hill. I proclaim the hill mine while protecting it from the air. My Navy son calls in the F35s and none can take the hill back!!
I deploy an EMP bomb which sends the planes plummeting to the ground, on the way down one hits a gigantic boulder which splits it into a million pieces. One of these pieces hits kenpoengineer and sends him falling down the hill.

I casually walk up the hill, place landmines and declare the hill as my own.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am really excited about this product, going to pick up a few bottles!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I am really excited about this product, going to pick up a few bottles!!
We have a few trial sized to giveaway - if you enter that is ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great promo. Just cracked my bottle open about a week ago. Can already tell a major difference in my shoulder that has had a recent flare up. Get in on this guys

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
12 days in and I did 20 minutes on treadmill today!!!!

12 days ago my knee was so bad I had to take stairs one stair at a time, and was limping like festus on gunsmoke!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I deploy an EMP bomb which sends the planes plummeting to the ground, on the way down one hits a gigantic boulder which splits it into a million pieces. One of these pieces hits kenpoengineer and sends him falling down the hill.

I casually walk up the hill, place landmines and declare the hill as my own.
I found an ancient egyptian reincarnation spell, I used it to bring back john belushi in full samurai swordsman attire and he lops off the head of Jiigzz!!!

I triumphantly walk up the hill holding jiigzz's head and bow my head to the SUN GOD and say this hill is mine!!! the SPHINX smiles and says BEHOLD-THE NEW KING OF THE PYRAMID/HILL!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get to the top of the hill and realize bigt is the man and I can not top his story, So I just ask him is I can hang with him on top of the hill. bigt knows I got his back and now there are two mammoth hemen guarding the top of the hill !!! Any Maidens what to join us ???

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12 days in and I did 20 minutes on treadmill today!!!!

12 days ago my knee was so bad I had to take stairs one stair at a time, and was limping like festus on gunsmoke!!!!
Don't forget to tell them you have zero cartilage in your knee! You did say that correct?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I climb to the top of the mountain and realize there are two behemoths up there, rocket and bigt. Thankfully I planned ahead. I let out a loud whistle and two beautiful concubines come up the hill behind me. The continue past me, scantily clad and with a feast of epic proportions. I see rocket and bigt chowing down on the food and wooing the women, it is then that I seize my opportunity, swoop in and with the strength of five batmen, roundhouse kick them Both off the hill. I now proclaim this hill and the ladies as my own.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reminds me of the Zork series of computer games. Wonder if anyone else remembers them....Most of you are probably too young.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
These are legendary hahahaha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I climb to the top of the mountain and realize there are two behemoths up there, rocket and bigt. Thankfully I planned ahead. I let out a loud whistle and two beautiful concubines come up the hill behind me. The continue past me, scantily clad and with a feast of epic proportions. I see rocket and bigt chowing down on the food and wooing the women, it is then that I seize my opportunity, swoop in and with the strength of five batmen, roundhouse kick them Both off the hill. I now proclaim this hill and the ladies as my own.
I stroll to the top of the hill, beat my chest screaming "BAM BAM!!!" At the top of my lungs before I whip out my trusty club and bop nicksox15 on the head, stuff his ass in a cannon, and blast him off the top of the hill, which I now proclaim as my own.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
These stories are GREAT!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stroll to the top of the hill, beat my chest screaming "BAM BAM!!!" At the top of my lungs before I whip out my trusty club and bop nicksox15 on the head, stuff his ass in a cannon, and blast him off the top of the hill, which I now proclaim as my own.
I walk to the hill where I see BamBam sitting at the top trying to lick his privates like a dog. Gives me an idea. I go home and return with a rubber squeaky toy. Squeak it a few times to get his attention and sure enough, BamBam wants the toy! I walk over to a cliff and toss it close to the edge where I have already put down a layer of slippery goo. As he reaches the toy at a full sprint, he realizes all too late that he is unable to stop and slides off the edge and plummets to his death. I then walk to the top of the hill, enjoy the two ladies that nicksox brought and proclaim the hill as mine.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I call my good buddies at the pentagon who then drop a small nuke on the hill killing all around. I put on my radiation suit from Chernobyl and walk, no, skip to where the top of the hill once was. At that point, I set up my defense grid which employs defense satellites as well as death ray satellites that protect from all intruders within a 50 miles radius.
Luckily my name is the Lone Wanderer and walking through radiation is something I do often. In fact, I thrive off it. I pop a few Rad X, have plenty of rad away with me and employ my uber hacking skills to take over the satellites and promptly set them to destroy each other. I then salvage the metal and build a large metal fence around the hill that reaches 100 feet into the air. I call in my super mutant accomplices who hide in bunkers armed to the teeth with miniguns to watch over the mountain which I then proclaim to be my own.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Luckily my name is the Lone Wanderer and walking through radiation is something I do often. In fact, I thrive off it. I pop a few Rad X, have plenty of rad away with me and employ my uber hacking skills to take over the satellites and promptly set them to destroy each other. I then salvage the metal and build a large metal fence around the hill that reaches 100 feet into the air. I call in my super mutant accomplices who hide in bunkers armed to the teeth with miniguns to watch over the mountain which I then proclaim to be my own.
Lol! I had to change my entry to follow the rules. I made too big of a jump from clubbing to nuking. :/

However, since you are going with it...... ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lol! I had to change my entry to follow the rules. I made too big of a jump from clubbing to nuking. :/

However, since you are going with it...... ;)
The main thing was so that people got a hang of the game and didn't feel like it could really "end". You can ALWAYS do one better if you get creative ;)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Upon seeing all I had accomplished reduced to Jiigzz once again ruling supreme and overlooking me in his conquest, I devise a new plan and begin to tunnel out of the fortress he has built around my unnoticed bunker. Upon reaching the safety of being beyond the reach of his mutants' miniguns, I head to snsgq's house. He owes me a favor so I'm calling it in. There, he gives me aa weapon so devastating that he hasn't even opened the packaging yet. I return to the bunker through the tunnel and make my way to Jiigzz's personal bathroom and take a massive dump in his toilet without flushing then return to my bunker and bide my time. After he sees the massive turd in HIS toilet, he calls a meeting of all the mutants to find out who did it and to properly punish them. While they are all together, I sneek into the control room and pull out my secret weapon. It's a cd! I place it in the player and blast it over the intercom system after putting in my special earplugs. I watch as his mutants go berserk and begin ripping each other apart. Jiigzz is not dumb so he gets out of there and stumbles to the control room. He catches me by surprise and knocks one of my earplugs out. The sounds I'm hearing are making my soul disappear quickly as we wrestle over the earplugs. I regain the other earplug just in time and put it in. Jiigzz can no longer handle the weapon and his head explodes. I wipe the blood away that is running out of my nose and shut the weapon off. Never have I seen such devastation. Curious, I look at just what it was that had caused this. The label reads: Justin Beiber. No one must know what has happened here so I have to have snsgq killed. I sit upon the throne of the hill and declare it mine. But at what cost? At what cost?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Upon seeing all I had accomplished reduced to Jiigzz once again ruling supreme and overlooking me in his conquest, I devise a new plan and begin to tunnel out of the fortress he has built around my unnoticed bunker. Upon reaching the safety of being beyond the reach of his mutants' miniguns, I head to snsgq's house. He owes me a favor so I'm calling it in. There, he gives me aa weapon so devastating that he hasn't even opened the packaging yet. I return to the bunker through the tunnel and make my way to Jiigzz's personal bathroom and take a massive dump in his toilet without flushing then return to my bunker and bide my time. After he sees the massive turd in HIS toilet, he calls a meeting of all the mutants to find out who did it and to properly punish them. While they are all together, I sneek into the control room and pull out my secret weapon. It's a cd! I place it in the player and blast it over the intercom system after putting in my special earplugs. I watch as his mutants go berserk and begin ripping each other apart. Jiigzz is not dumb so he gets out of there and stumbles to the control room. He catches me by surprise and knocks one of my earplugs out. The sounds I'm hearing are making my soul disappear quickly as we wrestle over the earplugs. I regain the other earplug just in time and put it in. Jiigzz can no longer handle the weapon and his head explodes. I wipe the blood away that is running out of my nose and shut the weapon off. Never have I seen such devastation. Curious, I look at just what it was that had caused this. The label reads: Justin Beiber. No one must know what has happened here so I have to have snsgq killed. I sit upon the throne of the hill and declare it mine. But at what cost? At what cost?
Dying LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget to tell them you have zero cartilage in your knee! You did say that correct?
absolutely...I've had a scope with very little favorable result, had a cortisone shot that usually works very well everywhere else that did little for my knee...800mg ibuprofen was controlling the inflammation and pain enough to make it bearable, but then I developed really bad acid reflux and was took off nsaid's-that is when it got really bad!!!! doc put me on 2 tramadol every 6 hours, but I can't stand the sides!!!!

enter SNS JOINT SUPPORT XT....RIDING IN ON A WHITE HORSE, WEARING A MASK AND WITH IT'S TRUSTY SIDEKICK CISSUS, IT REARS BACK ON IT'S HIND LEGS AND ROARS...HI HO, JOINT PAIN AWAY!!!!!

AND PROCLAIMS ITSELF THE TRUE KING OF JOINT RELIEF!!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
absolutely...I've had a scope with very little favorable result, had a cortisone shot that usually works very well everywhere else that did little for my knee...800mg ibuprofen was controlling the inflammation and pain enough to make it bearable, but then I developed really bad acid reflux and was took off nsaid's-that is when it got really bad!!!! doc put me on 2 tramadol every 6 hours, but I can't stand the sides!!!!

enter SNS JOINT SUPPORT XT....RIDING IN ON A WHITE HORSE, WEARING A MASK AND WITH IT'S TRUSTY SIDEKICK CISSUS, IT REARS BACK ON IT'S HIND LEGS AND ROARS...HI HO, JOINT PAIN AWAY!!!!!

AND PROCLAIMS ITSELF THE TRUE KING OF JOINT RELIEF!!!!
Best post so far!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I begin my ascent up the hill to dethrone the reigning champ, but halfway up I feel an excruciating pain in my right knee. OH NO! The dreaded right knee joint pain that frequently plagues rears its ugly head at the worst possible moment. I am immediately overcome with doubt and am resigned to defeat.

But wait, I pull out a bottle of SNS Joint XT and pop 2 pills. Instant redemption! I resume the climb and when I get to the top thebigt spots te bottle in my hand. He runs in the opposite direction as if seeing a ghost. I claim the Hill.

Reactions: mw1
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I begin my ascent up the hill to dethrone the reigning champ, but halfway up I feel an excruciating pain in my right knee. OH NO! The dreaded right knee joint pain that frequently plagues rears its ugly head at the worst possible moment. I am immediately overcome with doubt and am resigned to defeat.

But wait, I pull out a bottle of SNS Joint XT and pop 2 pills. Instant redemption! I resume the climb and when I get to the top thebigt spots te bottle in my hand. He runs in the opposite direction as if seeing a ghost. I claim the Hill.
I sit laughing on my throne as I watch GNO climb the hill that thebigt had been vanquished to thinking he was climbing the right hill. As I watch him chase Tom off the hill and claim it for his own, I realize at some moment, he will look around and notice that he is on the wrong hill. At that point will he decide to come try and dethrone me? I can't take that chance so I get him in the crosshairs of my .338 Lapua and gently squeeze the trigger. As I watch him get hit by the bullet, I'm reminded of the times I went praire dog hunting. The way they flip through the air with their entrails dangling everywhere was very similar to what GNO is doing right now. I go clean and put away my rifle then return to my throne on top of my hill hardened a bit more by once again by having to kill to claim the hill as mine.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys I've decided to change the rules a bit, so i'll edit the OP. Rather than running a series of promos, I'll just keep this one open a bit longer but I'll be giving away four bottles in this one promo!

So keep the stories coming!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sit laughing on my throne as I watch GNO climb the hill that thebigt had been vanquished to thinking he was climbing the right hill. As I watch him chase Tom off the hill and claim it for his own, I realize at some moment, he will look around and notice that he is on the wrong hill. At that point will he decide to come try and dethrone me? I can't take that chance so I get him in the crosshairs of my .338 Lapua and gently squeeze the trigger. As I watch him get hit by the bullet, I'm reminded of the times I went praire dog hunting. The way they flip through the air with their entrails dangling everywhere was very similar to what GNO is doing right now. I go clean and put away my rifle then return to my throne on top of my hill hardened a bit more by once again by having to kill to claim the hill as mine.
As lukehayd sits on top the throne smug as can be, I reveal myself from behind. I bring the limp body riddled with bullets that he thought was I and pull off the mask revealing the body to be that of Jiigzz. Lukehayd is understandably stunned upon learning of his grievous error. He has slain the OP - no chance of him winning NOW and I end his misery with a quick & painless neck twist and throw him down the hill as I mourn Jiigzz!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
As lukehayd sits on top the throne smug as can be, I reveal myself from behind. I bring the limp body riddled with bullets that he thought was I and pull off the mask revealing the body to be that of Jiigzz. Lukehayd is understandably stunned upon learning of his grievous error. He has slain the OP - no chance of him winning NOW and I end his misery with a quick & painless neck twist and throw him down the hill as I mourn Jiigzz!
Thank god for respawns in this game called life. I use one of mine and come back to life in dramatic fashion, similar to a zombie reanimating. I reach into the ground and lift up a landmine that had been planted many moons ago and hurl it toward GNO who is now sitting atop the hill. Unfortunately they are heavier than I thought and it barely makes it anywhere near him but to my luck, the explosion triggers all the other landmines off in a domino type effect, leaving huge craters in the ground all around the mountain. The craters are so deep that the hill becomes unstable and slides away from the base like a dirt avalanche which buries GNO within. I then order in a bunch more top soil and dirt, rebuild the hill to it's former glory and sit at the very top.

I now proclaim the hill to be my own.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNO was kind enough to give me a good adjustment to my neck. He must be a chiropractor or a lousy killer. Once again, I must use my tunnel. Back in my workshop, I use my MacGyver-like skills and build a time machine out of spare parts left over from my satellites, a jug of bleach, a bottle of SNS AGMATINE, and a missle. I travel back in time and kill GNO's family before he can be born. I then travel to the future to see who else might come against me. Finding out who all will come to try to take my throne, I go back and eliminate them before they even exist. None are spared. I am victorious and claim the hill mine!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNO was kind enough to give me a good adjustment to my neck. He must be a chiropractor or a lousy killer. Once again, I must use my tunnel. Back in my workshop, I use my MacGyver-like skills and build a time machine out of spare parts left over from my satellites, a jug of bleach, a bottle of SNS AGMATINE, and a missle. I travel back in time and kill GNO's family before he can be born. I then travel to the future to see who else might come against me. Finding out who all will come to try to take my throne, I go back and eliminate them before they even exist. None are spared. I am victorious and claim the hill mine!
Too bad lukehayd didn't realize I am not of this world.... I am the Son of Zeus!

With one strike of Thunder I electrocute Luke in place on the throne and reclaim it for myself.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too bad lukehayd didn't realize I am not of this world.... I am the Son of Zeus!

With one strike of Thunder I electrocute Luke in place on the throne and reclaim it for myself.
Knowing that GNO would be back, I used a hologram on the throne to distract him. When I went back in time, I made a deal with Cronos who was all to eager to come to the future to destroy his grandson. With Cronos on my side, GNO is easily defeated and then Cronos ate him. Cronos and I proclaim the hill as ours.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Knowing that GNO would be back, I used a hologram on the throne to distract him. When I went back in time, I made a deal with Cronos who was all to eager to come to the future to destroy his grandson. With Cronos on my side, GNO is easily defeated and then Cronos ate him. Cronos and I proclaim the hill as ours.
thanks to the healing power of SNS JOINT SUPPORT I am able to climb up the dark side of the mountain. I' breathe in the air', and tell my JOINT SUPPORT 'speak to me', it tells me where lukehayd is 'on the run'. with very little time left I pray to the 'great gig in the sky' and with the 'money' I have bribe cronos into giving lukehayd 'brain damage'. at this moment a rainbow of 'any colour you like' appears. suddenly an 'eclipse' turns everything black and JOINT SUPPORT whispers to me it's us, us, 'us and them', them, them...it's all been an illusion, we are on the DARK SIDE OF THE MOON..at this moment I remember the magic words...THIS HILL IS MINE

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks to the healing power of SNS JOINT SUPPORT I am able to climb up the dark side of the mountain. I' breathe in the air', and tell my JOINT SUPPORT 'speak to me', it tells me where lukehayd is 'on the run'. with very little time left I pray to the 'great gig in the sky' and with the 'money' I have bribe cronos into giving lukehayd 'brain damage'. at this moment a rainbow of 'any colour you like' appears. suddenly an 'eclipse' turns everything black and JOINT SUPPORT whispers to me it's us, us, 'us and them', them, them...it's all been an illusion, we are on the DARK SIDE OF THE MOON..at this moment I remember the magic words...THIS HILL IS MINE
I watch as thebigt starts to climb the hill and then stops as if in a trance. I've seen this before in older people from the 60s. He was clearly having an acid flashback. Knowing his intent, but still having a soft spot for him, I walk up to him and give him some red licorice (the stuff spiked with LSD). He eagerly begins eating some and rides away on his rainbow unicorn. I go back to the throne where the hill is still mine. Cronos laughs!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I watch as thebigt starts to climb the hill and then stops as if in a trance. I've seen this before in older people from the 60s. He was clearly having an acid flashback. Knowing his intent, but still having a soft spot for him, I walk up to him and give him some red licorice (the stuff spiked with LSD). He eagerly begins eating some and rides away on his rainbow unicorn. I go back to the throne where the hill is still mine. Cronos laughs!
I join in for the free licorice, concede ownership of the hill and walk off happily.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cold hearted orb that rules the night, removes the colors from lukehayd's sight. what is real and what is an illusion.....lukehayd is banished into a abyss of his own reality.....while following the yellow brick road on the way to see the wizard, I happily click two bottles of JOINT SUPPORT together and proclaim- this hill is mine!!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cold hearted orb that rules the night, removes the colors from lukehayd's sight. what is real and what is an illusion.....lukehayd is banished into a abyss of his own reality.....while following the yellow brick road on the way to see the wizard, I happily click two bottles of JOINT SUPPORT together and proclaim- this hill is mine!!!!
thebigt is still eating the licorice and babbling something about a yellow brick road, a wizard and taking the hill. Perhaps his onions got a little bit too caramelized from the LSD I gave him. He is clearly intent on doing me harm but I just can't bring myself to kill him for some reason. It's odd. I lace some more red licorice with LSD, roll out a 50" widescreen TV with DVD player and play Finding Nemo so he can enjoy all the pretty colors as he ODs on LSD. At least he'll go out happy. I walk back to my throne at the top of my hill once again and declare it is still mine.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt is still eating the licorice and babbling something about a yellow brick road, a wizard and taking the hill. Perhaps his onions got a little bit too caramelized from the LSD I gave him. He is clearly intent on doing me harm but I just can't bring myself to kill him for some reason. It's odd. I lace some more red licorice with LSD, roll out a 50" widescreen TV with DVD player and play Finding Nemo so he can enjoy all the pretty colors as he ODs on LSD. At least he'll go out happy. I walk back to my throne at the top of my hill once again and declare it is still mine.
lukehayd must have taken the LSD himself because as I chew my way out of the belly of Cronos I find him watching finding Nemo too.

I claim the hill and put 2 slugs in the back of Lukehayd's head for good measure :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speed and firepower is all well and good as long as WISDOM from age leads the way! BigT and I are wise beyond all of you youngsters! We call upon the powers of the universe to protect us as we walk up the hill. All others here are instantly dispatched to a parallel universe. The hill remains ours!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite the battles!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speed and firepower is all well and good as long as WISDOM from age leads the way! BigT and I are wise beyond all of you youngsters! We call upon the powers of the universe to protect us as we walk up the hill. All others here are instantly dispatched to a parallel universe. The hill remains ours!!!
Disappointment sets in as I find myself in an alternate universe after seeing GNO kill my clone. I am also disappointed that my clone was sampling the LSD too. Even more disappointing is that after going back through time and killing so many families so that their offspring could not come up against me, I still find myself here. Now, I must once again regain my throne. This parallel universe is strange but familiar enough. I find all the parts I need to make my new weapon and begin working. (This is where my montage of different clips of me working on the weapon set to music is) Another good thing I find out about this universe is that they have mastered genetic mutations with just a simple injection. This will come in handy! With the completion of my new weapon, it is time to try it out. I fire it up and am transported back to my universe where I find kenpo and thebigt STILL eating the licorice and watching Finding Nemo!! Although, there is one thing different and that is a bowl of pills filled with the hallucinogenic mushrooms that they are eating like skittles. I immediately shut off my transporter and walk up the hill. Once inside the control room, I unleash the hell that helped me defeat Jiigzz. For some reason, it's not working on thebigt and kenpo. That's when I realize -- they're too old and can't hear much anymore! I shut it off and hook up more speakers and amplifiers. Position them to point directly at them. Time to try again. This time it works flawlessly! Beiber is nothing like Janice Joplin and thebigt and kenpo are outmatched. They do not last long before they are destroyed by the hideous noises. I take my injections from the parallel universe which make me completely impervious to all attacks and give me the strength of a god more powerful than all of Olympus' gods combined. As I revel in my new found power, I see GNO out dancing in front of the speakers. I completely forgot to shut it off. Not only is he the son of Zues, he's also a (I shutter at the mention of it)-------- a Belieber!! This has to end and end now! I turn off the music and run out to meet GNO in hand to hand combat. He attacks with lightning speed but he is no match and I tear him limb from limb. I boil his skull and use it as a mug and drink my FocusXT from it as I sit on my throne of my reclaimed hill.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Limbs are dismembered :(

But 3 caps of SNS Joint Support XT restores them better than new lukehayd sees this and instantly become a belieber and runs to the Supp Store to get some. I didn't even have to fight him again.
May as well claim the hill.