Hi-Tech is thankful for Hydroxy Elite...what are you thankful for?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[size=+5]Hi-Tech is thankful for this epic fat burner, that you can win a FULL 90 count bottle of![/size]

Just tell us what YOU are thankful for, and you'll have a chance to win a full bottle. Winners must live within the USA(or have a USA mailing address), and leave reviews of the product here on the forum + on 3 retailer websites(links to be provided).

so...what are you thankful for?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I am thankful for Hi-tech and Aps for bringing mesomorph pre workout into my life, making serious gains daily. Thank you Hi-tech for standing strong.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I'm thankful for my wife's health and for our 2 beautiful daughters. Last year my wife was diagnosed with cancer at 26 years old. We were told we might not have anymore children and be parents to our only child at the time. We opted to get pregnant and then take care of the cancer afterwards. Our 2nd daughter was born last year in November and then this February my wife had her surgery. She's now 9 months cancer free and back in the gym on her fitness journey. I thank God every day for my wife and our children and for him blessing our family to allow my wife to be cancer free and have another child too.
In for support.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I'm thankful for my wife's health and for our 2 beautiful daughters. Last year my wife was diagnosed with cancer at 26 years old. We were told we might not have anymore children and be parents to our only child at the time. We opted to get pregnant and then take care of the cancer afterwards. Our 2nd daughter was born last year in November and then this February my wife had her surgery. She's now 9 months cancer free and back in the gym on her fitness journey. I thank God every day for my wife and our children and for him blessing our family to allow my wife to be cancer free and have another child too.
Awesome stuff man! Blessing to you and your family

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn brother. Now that is something to be thankful for!! Heartwarming story. May you and your family continue to be blessed

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Damn brother. Now that is something to be thankful for!! Heartwarming story. May you and your family continue to be blessed
Thank you very much brother. Many blessings to you and your family too. May you have a great thanksgiving.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more entries

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow nfmejia0486 what an amazing story!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to enjoy reading all of these :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumpin this.. any takers!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Who wants in on this?!?!?!?!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bumping this ... we need more entrants guys :)

-Spaz

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Surely more of it are thankful for something....hydroxyelite is a great prize!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thankful for lots of things. But as I said before, the other entrant has overcame and been through more than most people in the last year and has a real reason to truly be thankful. The things I'm thankful, and I'm sure others are, for seem trivial compared to that. Humility is needed sometimes, even in times of contest.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I'm thankful for lots of things. But as I said before, the other entrant has overcame and been through more than most people in the last year and has a real reason to truly be thankful. The things I'm thankful, and I'm sure others are, for seem trivial compared to that. Humility is needed sometimes, even in times of contest.
Brother I truly appreciate the support. I think we all have some struggle we've overcome and are thankful for. I think you should put in your entry and I hope others will as well.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely! I totally understand! That doesn't me you can't share your thoughts as well!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Lets see if we can get a few more people to jump on this before the end of the day

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be picking the winners at NOON. So it's not too late to enter guys!

-Spaz

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And the Three Winners are (based off sheer participation, lol):

nfmejia0486

Woody

bashar

Congrats guys! Thanks for taking the time to post and showing interest in HiTech's Hydroxy Elite. PM me your full name and address and we will get this out to you. Enjoy!

-Spaz

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Wow completely unexpected but I do thank you for the pick. Thanks.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your welcome bud. You earned yourself a free bottle :)

-Spaz

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

nfmejia0486

Woody

bashar

Congrats guys! Thanks for taking the time to post and showing interest in HiTech's Hydroxy Elite. PM me your full name and address and we will get this out to you. Enjoy!

-Spaz
congrats guys!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Congrats guys!!! I know you will do great!!!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

nfmejia0486

Woody

bashar

-Spaz
I do appreciate the offer but I didn't really enter the contest according to the rules. Don't get me wrong, I would love a bottle - especially considering I've never tried any Hi Tech or related company products - but feel it's a bit unfair given that I didn't truly follow the rules.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I do appreciate the offer but I didn't really enter the contest according to the rules. Don't get me wrong, I would love a bottle - especially considering I've never tried any Hi Tech or related company products - but feel it's a bit unfair given that I didn't truly follow the rules.
But like spaz said you won just for pure participation in the thread bro. Just for even commenting at all.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
You're a winner anyways, enjoy. Ping one of us your address and we will get you squared away.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No Woody, a win is a win and we would love for you to have a chance to check a HiTech product out. Thank you for being honest and up front about it, but no worries at all man.

I got your shipping info so you will be submitted to corporate for a bottle. Congrats!

-Spaz

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

nfmejia0486

Woody

bashar

-Spaz
Good job guys great product here !!!! Packed with power !!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody wants to cut.. This is fat season!!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
How much DMAA is in hydorxy elite?! Taking mesomorph in the morning, thinking of adding hydorxy in the afternoon!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Omg! I just noticed that I won, Been making some crazy progress with mesomorph and now Hydorxy elite will help me cut that stubborn belly fat. Merry Christmas Hi-tech pharm.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Omg! I just noticed that I won, Been making some crazy progress with mesomorph and now Hydorxy elite will help me cut that stubborn belly fat. Merry Christmas Hi-tech pharm.

Awesome man, looking forward hearing how you like it!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Christmas is coming early for you :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You guys are lucky! !!! This is a golden opportunity to cut that fat off!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
You got this brother!!!!! It's gonna be a hell of a ride!!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats guys!!! Looking forward to seeing your results!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Congratulations!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats!!

dustter

dustter

Awards
Just remember if you get extreme random rapid heart beat, everything is working just fine ;) lol

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Congrats all! Looking forward to seeing how you like it!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone gotten theirs yet? I'm still waiting!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
same here! meanwhile i have 5 mesomorph jars (65mg DMAA) which i am using almost daily!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bumping this.. looking forward to when the logs are ran! :)