Performax Labs Needs 2 Loggers for SlinMax!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You read that right. We are on the hunt for two qualified loggers to log our newest product, SlinMax.

performax-labs-slinmax.jpg

What is SlinMax?

Everyone wishes they could eat endless amounts of carbs and never have a single one of them stored as fat. In an ideal world, every single gram of bread, pasta, or potato would go towards fueling your muscle-building desires.

However, the world is not an ideal place, and neither is the human body. Unfortunately for the majority of us, our bodies will store carbs dispersed across both muscle and fat leaving us in a quandary. While we need the carbs for performance and gains, we don’t want the soft squish that comes with them.

Don’t despair though, Performax Labs has created the ideal nutrient partitioner in SlinMax that will shuttle all the crucial macronutrients needed for growth to the right places.

performax-labs-slinmax-ingredients.png

To enter is simple, follow the outline below:

1. Tell us why you want to log SlinMax! Have you used similar products before, are you cutting, bulking, etc.
2. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I want to see your favorite Thanksgiving food. It can be a image off the internet, not one you've taken.

If you fail to do both, you will not be considered. You must follow both steps!

Also, here are the official rules, you must agree to all of the items below.

1. Have to be 18 years or older with a US mailing address
2. Must be willing to log and update at least three times per week.
3. Must complete a final review upon completion.
4. Must start the log upon getting the product.

This will stay open until at least Saturday. Get those apps in ASAP!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity! Very comprehensive GDA.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
You read that right. We are on the hunt for two qualified loggers to log our newest product, SlinMax.

View attachment 126422

What is SlinMax?

Everyone wishes they could eat endless amounts of carbs and never have a single one of them stored as fat. In an ideal world, every single gram of bread, pasta, or potato would go towards fueling your muscle-building desires.

However, the world is not an ideal place, and neither is the human body. Unfortunately for the majority of us, our bodies will store carbs dispersed across both muscle and fat leaving us in a quandary. While we need the carbs for performance and gains, we don’t want the soft squish that comes with them.

Don’t despair though, Performax Labs has created the ideal nutrient partitioner in SlinMax that will shuttle all the crucial macronutrients needed for growth to the right places.

View attachment 126423

1. Tell us why you want to log SlinMax! Have you used similar products before, are you cutting, bulking, etc.
2. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I want to see your favorite Thanksgiving food. It can be a image off the internet, not one you've taken.

Well because I loved HyperMax XT so much I'll definitely put in for this. I've got 5 days left on my current log and I'm open for a revolutionary product such as GDA.

29 years old
Currently cutting.
193 lbs and about 11% bf
5' 8"
4 years lifting
Run a couple logs in AM already. Currently running and almost done with a log for Chaos and Pain.

Goals:
Continue cutting another 5 lbs or so and be under 190 lbs. The current 194 is the lowest I've been. Want to compete in March here in Houston. Eventually would like to go pro and complete in Classic Physique division in the IFBB.

1. I want to try SlinMax because I continuously here lately about nutrient partitioning and how it's the latest and greatest in the fitness realm. Plus since I'm currently cutting I think SlinMax will help me get that extra push to make this my most successful cut ever.

Attachments

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

I know people are going to love this product.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Stoked to see you guys are doing a logging opportunity for this! This product looks awesome.

Just finished logging Hypermax XT, and I will be starting up a log of Hemavo2 in a few days, but I figured I'd throw in an app anyway. Slinmax and Hemavo2 are completely different products, where I feel that Slinmax will be more about diet and carbs than training. Here we go!

1. Why I want to log Slinmax:
I have used a variety of GDA products in the past, including Slin Sane, Glycobol, and Burn 24. I really think that these products are helpful for those who pay close attention to their nutrition and monitor their carb intake. I am very interested in nutrient timing and I am very precise when it comes to my diet and nutrition. I think Slinmax would be a great product to help me reach my current recomp goals, while being able to utilize high carb days better. And who doesn't want to be able to indulge a little during the holidays and stay lean?!

2. Favorite Thanksgiving food - Sweet Potato Casserole!
HD-200912-r-sweet-potato-casserole.jpg

This stuff is my weakness, and I'm certain that Slinmax would help me feel better about the insane amounts I will be consuming next Thursday :)

--Current Stats--

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 180 pounds
Bodyfat: ~8-9%
Diet: carb cycling, currently eating 2200 calories on training days, 1900 or rest days.
High carb days: 250-260g carbs
Low carb days: 150-160g carbs
No carb days: <60g carbs (from veggies only)

--Goals--

I am going to be running a recomp diet for the next few months - I want to add a bit of size while maintaining a lean physique throughout the holiday season. My calories are a few hundred below maintenence, but I will be increasing carbs as needed to slowly gain. I am anticipating some high calorie days in the next few weeks due to the holidays that I hope will be of benefit for packing on some muscle.

--Official Rules--
1. [x] Have to be 18 years or older with a US mailing address Yes and yes!
2. [x] Must be willing to log and update at least three times per week. Will update 4+ days per week
3. [x] Must complete a final review upon completion. In depth and thorough, as always
4. [x] Must start the log upon getting the product. Will start the next day!

Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck to all who apply.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sweet potato casserole looks awesome.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
That sweet potato casserole looks awesome.
Hahah right?! Thanks man! That picture instantly made me hungry when I posted it haha, look so good! Thanksgiving is a lovely holiday

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Why I want to log SlinMax - My go-to GDA (and far and away the best I've used to date... followed pretty far off by AP) has been and until I run out (which will be too soon ha) will continue to be Recompadrol. As most here can agree, recompadrol has been the best GDA type supplement on the market and many of us have been eagerly searching and waiting for a replacement. Based on the profile of SlinMax, it has enormous potential to be the next big thing. I would love the chance to put it to the test and see if a true successor to the throne has finally come out!

I have tried a myriad of products and really found that only a few really produce results for me so naturally I am always skeptical of anything new. I would be able to compare this directly to a few others on a day to day basis during the log as well for even better reference and input on results in a direct comparison.

My diet is typically lower carb for most of the week, with a couple higher carb refeed days, however during the holiday season I plan to relax this and simply eat the foods that are available and not worry so much about being so strict with the low carb days. Calories will be the limiting factor most days with a few full on splurges sprinkled in on certain days ;) I would be able to utilize the different macro breakdown days to analyze the effects in a variety of situations as well.

Favorite thanksgiving food - My step mom makes an amazing sausage, cranberry, apple stuffing... gainz for days:
P1240358x.jpg

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good entries so far!
nfmejia0486 a boring turkey, come on man! Anything sweet potato and any type of homemade stuffing is amazing.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Good entries so far!
nfmejia0486 a boring turkey, come on man! Anything sweet potato and any type of homemade stuffing is amazing.
K here u go. Triple layer delight that my mom makes every other year and has confirmed she'll be making this thanksgiving.

Attachments

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Good entries so far!
Agree 100%. I could eat sweet potato pie and warm homemade stuffing for days. Carb loading done right haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agree 100%. I could eat sweet potato pie and warm homemade stuffing for days. Carb loading done right haha
So much this. I could skip carbs all year just in anticipation of eating a years worth in one sitting.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

View attachment 126422

What is SlinMax?

View attachment 126423

1. I have used my fair share of GDA's! I am currently doing a slow bulk and am consuming upwards of 400g of carbs a day (my IG can attest to that ;)). I stay fairly lean year round so this would allow me to increase carb intake with minimal fat gain. The main reason I would love to log this is the stellar profile. I've had great results with alphamax so I expect similar quality from slinmax

2. Every year I love to smash some sweet potato pie
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447803503.460276.jpg
or any other potato dish for that matter

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where's all the old school green bean casserole or corn flake potatoes fans?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Nice another sweet potato lover!!
Yes! That picture looks pretty tasty too.

Where's all the old school green bean casserole or corn flake potatoes fans?
Probably my second favorite hahah. Green Bean Casserole - taking a healthy fiber filled green veggie and creating one of the most unhealthy dishes with it. Brilliant! Hahah but its so good

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes! That picture looks pretty tasty too.

Probably my second favorite hahah. Green Bean Casserole - taking a healthy fiber filled green veggie and creating one of the most unhealthy dishes with it. Brilliant! Hahah but its so good
Bwahaha. Never thought of it that way. Sort of like fried green beans, also delicious.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Corn flake potatoes?! Aware me
It's like a cheesy potato casserole, then you put corn flakes or crushed Ritz crackers on top and bake it. I'm at work on mobile app, someone I'm sure will post pic for me.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
It's like a cheesy potato casserole, then you put corn flakes or crushed Ritz crackers on top and bake it. I'm at work on mobile app, someone I'm sure will post pic for me.
Mmm sounds delicious!!!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
303241.jpg

All about the pecan pie!!

Definitely would like to try this out. I already don't deal with carbs great as I can put on size but fat gain happens easily. Also will be looking to add some more mass for the end of the year so this would really help out on getting those carbs to do me more good then bad.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Im so IN!!
would update daily.
would start asap!
Also will complete a thorough color coded review as per always!
If it works amazing i will also buy another bottle to use and log on my own time!

I would love to try slinmax because I have yet to experience a GDA that lived up to AI's Glycobol. The Pumps, fullness, vascularity and such that came along with that has been unparalleled for me. I had used slinsane for a while and never was able to try recompadrol which everyone loved so much. Now the next best thing is here in SlinMax!

The hype for the product is insane, and being that im starting a more volumous heavy bulk coming up here after thanksgiving, it would be the perfect opportunity to test this out. I have been in the market for some more GDAs and was just patiently waiting for more reviews before picking this up, so to be given a chance to possibly log it would be amazing!

Performaxx has made nothing but amazing products in my eyes thus far. Love Alphamax and that is an 8 week staple on and off year around, OxyMax was my all time favorite fat burner and the few hypermax samples I have tried were right up there with my top pics for pre workouts so OBVIOUSLY I have been interested in this since day 1!

That is my application, now for my favorite food..

HOW COULD STUFFING NOT BE YOUR FAVORITE. its got carbs fat and protein, and deliciousness. a little sweet a little salty a little heaven. hands down my favorite of all time

however in second place... the desert category..

Grandma's homemade raspberry pie.

Im in heaven :D

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Im so IN!!
would update daily.
would start asap!
Also will complete a thorough color coded review as per always!
If it works amazing i will also buy another bottle to use and log on my own time!

I would love to try slinmax because I have yet to experience a GDA that lived up to AI's Glycobol. The Pumps, fullness, vascularity and such that came along with that has been unparalleled for me. I had used slinsane for a while and never was able to try recompadrol which everyone loved so much. Now the next best thing is here in SlinMax!

The hype for the product is insane, and being that im starting a more volumous heavy bulk coming up here after thanksgiving, it would be the perfect opportunity to test this out. I have been in the market for some more GDAs and was just patiently waiting for more reviews before picking this up, so to be given a chance to possibly log it would be amazing!

Performaxx has made nothing but amazing products in my eyes thus far. Love Alphamax and that is an 8 week staple on and off year around, OxyMax was my all time favorite fat burner and the few hypermax samples I have tried were right up there with my top pics for pre workouts so OBVIOUSLY I have been interested in this since day 1!

That is my application, now for my favorite food..

HOW COULD STUFFING NOT BE YOUR FAVORITE. its got carbs fat and protein, and deliciousness. a little sweet a little salty a little heaven. hands down my favorite of all time

however in second place... the desert category..

Grandma's homemade raspberry pie.

Im in heaven :D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice app as always.

Damn Raspberry pie, lucky.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
you know it my man, hey maybe if im lucky and win ill ship you some, were only a 200 miles apart :D
Are you shipping him Slinmax or raspberry pie? Because I want in on that pie too haha. Solid app by the way man!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Are you shipping him Slinmax or raspberry pie? Because I want in on that pie too haha. Solid app by the way man!
thanks m8 :) Pie obviously.. ill see how much we have left over. grandma always makes me a pie for my bday which is the 27th. So every 3-4 years i get two pies in one day.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
thanks m8 :) Pie obviously.. ill see how much we have left over. grandma always makes me a pie for my bday which is the 27th. So every 3-4 years i get two pies in one day.
You sir are a lucky man.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If we get some more great applications like we already have I may have to give out a few more bottles then planned. Get your apps in guys!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'll get an app in tomorrow. Just finished an 18 week cut to compete two weeks ago and would love to use this bulking back up ?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If we get some more great applications like we already have I may have to give out a few more bottles then planned. Get your apps in guys!
I like the sound of that! Some of these apps are great

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established

Like I said I just competed in my second bodybuilding show two weeks ago, after cutting or 18 weeks. So now I am adding back in carbs and increasing my calories. I am looking to compete again in June but don't want to be as high BF as I was before when I start cutting. I think with a product like this I will be able to keep my carbs higher and it'll help my body utilize them better so I don't carry as much BF.

cheesecake.jpg

You can't ever go wrong with cheesecake :D :D

Almost 40, and lived in the US all my life ;)

Definitely ! I will update with my meals, workouts and nudez.

Always have.

The sooner I can start the better !!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice app. Cheescake sounds great!

Lol at the nudez, we appreciate it, but don't need it that thorough.

NvM send them over :D

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
bumping because of this. Performax guys always coming through :D

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Oh and if I can log SlinMax I can have both my top faves and try my hand at this:

Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake

Attachments

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like I said I just competed in my second bodybuilding show two weeks ago, after cutting or 18 weeks. So now I am adding back in carbs and increasing my calories. I am looking to compete again in June but don't want to be as high BF as I was before when I start cutting. I think with a product like this I will be able to keep my carbs higher and it'll help my body utilize them better so I don't carry as much BF.

View attachment 126573

You can't ever go wrong with cheesecake :D :D

Almost 40, and lived in the US all my life ;)

Definitely ! I will update with my meals, workouts and nudez.

Always have.

The sooner I can start the better !!
Cheesecake is my all time favorite dessert item. Nothing beats it!

CJNator

Awards

I would love to try out SlinMax and log it because I have never tried out a GDA product and the products coming from Performax Labs seems to be great from what I've read. No, I have not tired out any GDA product. As of now I'll be lean bulking adding 100 calories a week till I'm 200lbs(170lbs now).

Attachments

Dfin0490

Dfin0490

Awards
I would love to try the SlinMax! GDA's have become very interesting to me in the last year and I feel there are many out there just not many with high quality ingredients such as this. One of the key things that caught my eye is the high dose of na-R-ala which hands down beats any other form of ala. I've used the na the r ala and the ala. You guys without a doubt picked the best form! As stated I've used quite a few different gda's found some decent ones, none spectacular. I feel like this product would help with my cut I would like to run this during my cut for the next month or two. I am an endomorph and have dieted down from 243 lbs to 210 and went on a bulk back up to my current stats of

5'9
25 years old
229 lbs
12% body fat

So I know how my body responds to carbs and supplements I have been liftin since 2007 have good pr's and can easily answer yes to all the terms and conditions!!

and as for the picture I'm all about that sweet potatoe casserole!
Sweetpotcass2-300x200.jpg