Mind and Muscle needs T2 Loggers to Burn the Fat

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mind and Muscle is looking for 3 AnabolicMinds members to Burn the Fat and log our T2 FAT BURNER.

image.jpg

**Must update at least 3 times a week & post a final review.
**Must be at least 18
**Must live in the U.S.
**Must have at least 100 posts
**Must not be logging any other products.

Mind and Muscle T2 Fat Burner

The future is here. T2 Fat Burner is the best thyroid hormone based fat burner. It will help you to retain muscle while cutting, or while mass gaining to make sure every pound you gain is rock hard muscle.

T2 Does the Following:

*Burns Fat
*Grows strength and size fibers
*Decreases intra muscular fat
*Decreases visceral fat
*Increases metabolism
*Increases energy
*Sublingual delivery for maximum bioavailability

image.jpg

T2 is a Synthetic Thyroid hormone which may be as good if not better than our own natural T3. The thyroid is the thermostat of the body, and regulates the speed of all metabolic processes in almost every cell in your body. The way it does this is with Thyroid Hormones.

Natural thyroid hormones come in two forms: T4, the inactive stable prohormone and T3 the active short lived metabolite of T4. T2 is a new compound which will burn fat like T3 but unlike T3 it won’t burn muscle.

T2 Fat Burner doesn’t only work on fat burning, it also CONVERTS slow twitch to fast twitch fibers. This allows the endurance fibers to convert to the strength and size fibers. This means it PERMANENTLY makes your capacity to get stronger and bigger increase. Read that again.
So....... Who wants to log this bad boy!!??

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My sponsored log for m1d is about to end and I would like to cut up more. Still have a donut around my waist. I am going to run another 4weeks of the m1d. Don't know if that'll nix me but I'd love to log something to help cut me up.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Yesss. I'd love to log. I've been super interested in this product, been doing quite a bit of digging on it. Very excitable product of course due to the bold claims, which makes me a skeptic as well. I'd really like put this product to the test, I've just got my calories back to maintenance 3 weeks ago and have stayed the same composition wise since, so throwing this in the mix would definitely let me know if its actually living up to the claims.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My sponsored log for m1d is about to end and I would like to cut up more. Still have a donut around my waist. I am going to run another 4weeks of the m1d. Don't know if that'll nix me but I'd love to log something to help cut me up.
Yesss. I'd love to log. I've been super interested in this product, been doing quite a bit of digging on it. Very excitable product of course due to the bold claims, which makes me a skeptic as well. I'd really like put this product to the test, I've just got my calories back to maintenance 3 weeks ago and have stayed the same composition wise since, so throwing this in the mix would definitely let me know if its actually living up to the claims.
Thank you both for the apps guys.

Let's get some more apps in here and see what this bad dog can do!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Awesome I'm pumped I didn't get much feedback on the thread I made concerning your t2 its about time

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Would love to try this out. Never tried a t2 type sup at all. Finishing up a cardarine run in a few days amd dropped what's gonna be around 15 pounds and looming to drop another 30 to 35 in the log run of things.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to try this out. Never tried a t2 type sup at all. Finishing up a cardarine run in a few days amd dropped what's gonna be around 15 pounds and looming to drop another 30 to 35 in the log run of things.
Nice!!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome I'm pumped I didn't get much feedback on the thread I made concerning your t2 its about time
Throw the link up in here so we can read it now. Sorry we missed it.
We weren't avoiding it. If you have questions , reach out to one of our reps. any time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Throw the link up in here so we can read it now. Sorry we missed it.
We weren't avoiding it. If you have questions , reach out to one of our reps. any time.
sounds like he is truly interested!!!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274891 just was looking for feedback from anyone who has used it, I've commented on other threads about it to a rep for studies or anything to support but I think the thread just died.. Couldn't seem to find a solid answer if there was thyroid suppression from t2, some sources said it was possible over a certain dosage, but no solid answer. I've wanted to use t3 for a while but cant put my trust into an ug lab when messing with the thyroid, that's why this product was of such high interest to me

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274891 just was looking for feedback from anyone who has used it, I've commented on other threads about it to a rep for studies or anything to support but I think the thread just died.. Couldn't seem to find a solid answer if there was thyroid suppression from t2, some sources said it was possible over a certain dosage, but no solid answer. I've wanted to use t3 for a while but cant put my trust into an ug lab when messing with the thyroid, that's why this product was of such high interest to me
Yeah, I see. You only got 2 responses.
Hopefully you can get better info here when logs get rolling.

The only advice that I can offer right now about T2 is not to use it if your body prohibits thyroid hormone use or if you are on any prescription drugs.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Yeah, I see. You only got 2 responses.
Hopefully you can get better info here when logs get rolling.

The only advice that I can offer right now about T2 is not to use it if your body prohibits thyroid hormone use or if you are on any prescription drugs.
I'm good to go then, yeah I'd like to see more feedback, people talk about it like its a very popular product, granted some people might not have had awesome feedback everybody reacts differently and if the research is there to supply the claims then worth a shot..

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to add that I meet all the requirements

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think it is important to truly follow the directions, more is not better.

In one study, T3 and T2 were compared in terms of Resting Metabolism (RM) and on the oxidative capacity of tissues that are metabolically active (liver, muscle tissue, brown adipose tissue or BAT, and heart). What they found was that T2 had a dose-dependent effect which increased RM and oxidative capacity. They found the greatest response to T2 was in liver and in BAT, which is exactly what you’d want, if fighting fat was a main concern. The effects again occurred rapidly and independent of protein synthesis. They stated that their results suggested isomers like T2 could be direct mediators of thyroid hormone regulation on energy metabolism.(14,15)

Yet another study also found increased hepatic oxidative capacity and thought that it was due to a direct action upon the mitochondria by T2.(16) Other studies had similar findings.(17,1 And yet another study showed the same thing: increased oxidative capacity and energy expenditure, causing them to deduce that T2 and T3 displa similar effects.(19) T2 was also shown to have a similar effect to that of T3 on lipid metabolism with T2 actually doing a little better in some tissue.(20)

Not exactly human studies but hopes this helps.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I think it is important to truly follow the directions, more is not better.

In one study, T3 and T2 were compared in terms of Resting Metabolism (RM) and on the oxidative capacity of tissues that are metabolically active (liver, muscle tissue, brown adipose tissue or BAT, and heart). What they found was that T2 had a dose-dependent effect which increased RM and oxidative capacity. They found the greatest response to T2 was in liver and in BAT, which is exactly what you’d want, if fighting fat was a main concern. The effects again occurred rapidly and independent of protein synthesis. They stated that their results suggested isomers like T2 could be direct mediators of thyroid hormone regulation on energy metabolism.(14,15)

Yet another study also found increased hepatic oxidative capacity and thought that it was due to a direct action upon the mitochondria by T2.(16) Other studies had similar findings.(17,1 And yet another study showed the same thing: increased oxidative capacity and energy expenditure, causing them to deduce that T2 and T3 displa similar effects.(19) T2 was also shown to have a similar effect to that of T3 on lipid metabolism with T2 actually doing a little better in some tissue.(20)

Not exactly human studies but hopes this helps.
Any study is better than no study, even though it could effect a rat differently than a human, still promising that those results were seen at all. I've seen that in smaller doses up to 200mcg of the t2, the t2 had little to no effect but then over 400mcg apparently created some suppression upon your thyroids function when you were to come off the t2, with a "sweet spot" being around 300-350mcg, what is your thoughts on that?

Thanks for the information

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think this is the same as the original pes shift...if so I ran that several times with good results and no issues.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is great as a standalone or 15 minutes prior to taking your Pre or Thermo

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give this a try and continue my cut with it. My log im currently running isn't sponsored so I don't believe it would conflict. I'd be able to update as often as every day. I've gone from 205 to 180 in about 6 weeks and I'd love to see if this could give me the extra edge I need to finish up my cut.
I also do fit the other requirements.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning on running this with my next osta cycle, have been looking at it since one of my friends had great results with it. Any idea how long this can be used without any issues? 4 weeks? 8 weeks?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to give this a try and continue my cut with it. My log im currently running isn't sponsored so I don't believe it would conflict. I'd be able to update as often as every day. I've gone from 205 to 180 in about 6 weeks and I'd love to see if this could give me the extra edge I need to finish up my cut.
I also do fit the other requirements.
Thanks for the app Matt

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning on running this with my next osta cycle, have been looking at it since one of my friends had great results with it. Any idea how long this can be used without any issues? 4 weeks? 8 weeks?
yates84 its recommended for no longer than 6 weeks.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
yates84 its recommended for no longer than 6 weeks.
Go with what's recommended but I have ran it at 12 weeks with no sides noted

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Double s also said he's done 8 weeks with no sides at lower dose.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Very curious about this one. Ill def be following the logs.

jev871

jev871

Awards
I would be interested in this, I am still in my pct but all my labs are 100% normal so I am good to go and start dropping some fat

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had really good results stacking original erase[arimistane] and shift, which looks identical to T2!!!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Interested in this product. I will be starting a Mesomorph log when I receive it. Would that conflict?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interested in this product. I will be starting a Mesomorph log when I receive it. Would that conflict?
We would love to have you try it but to be fair to to others not logging stuff, want to give them a chance

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
WANTED i would love to log this for you. i am in a cut right now and think this would help me with that extra edge. i have done one log before on LG Sciences epi andro for PHW Supplements. bighulksmash can give some input on my log. i am currently running ostarine while i cut down and would love to add this to my regime. i have 6 weeks left of my ostarine cycle. please let me know if you would like me to log this for you and i will pm you my info. thank you for the opportunity

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
WANTED i would love to log this for you. i am in a cut right now and think this would help me with that extra edge. i have done one log before on LG Sciences epi andro for PHW Supplements. bighulksmash can give some input on my log. i am currently running ostarine while i cut down and would love to add this to my regime. i have 6 weeks left of my ostarine cycle. please let me know if you would like me to log this for you and i will pm you my info. thank you for the opportunity
Excellent guy here very detailed log !!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if bighulksmash subs this log, you can bet it will be interesting/entertaining!!!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:)
Thanks man, very nice app.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mind and Muscle is looking for 3 AnabolicMinds members to Burn the Fat and log our T2 FAT BURNER.

View attachment 126343

**Must update at least 3 times a week & post a final review.
**Must be at least 18
**Must live in the U.S.
**Must have at least 100 posts
**Must not be logging any other products.

Mind and Muscle T2 Fat Burner

The future is here. T2 Fat Burner is the best thyroid hormone based fat burner. It will help you to retain muscle while cutting, or while mass gaining to make sure every pound you gain is rock hard muscle.

T2 Does the Following:

*Burns Fat
*Grows strength and size fibers
*Decreases intra muscular fat
*Decreases visceral fat
*Increases metabolism
*Increases energy
*Sublingual delivery for maximum bioavailability

View attachment 126345

T2 is a Synthetic Thyroid hormone which may be as good if not better than our own natural T3. The thyroid is the thermostat of the body, and regulates the speed of all metabolic processes in almost every cell in your body. The way it does this is with Thyroid Hormones.

Natural thyroid hormones come in two forms: T4, the inactive stable prohormone and T3 the active short lived metabolite of T4. T2 is a new compound which will burn fat like T3 but unlike T3 it won’t burn muscle.

T2 Fat Burner doesn’t only work on fat burning, it also CONVERTS slow twitch to fast twitch fibers. This allows the endurance fibers to convert to the strength and size fibers. This means it PERMANENTLY makes your capacity to get stronger and bigger increase. Read that again.
So....... Who wants to log this bad boy!!??
I'll pick loggers tomorrow....get those apps in!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if I buy a epi-andro for $25, I get a free formadrol with it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On Black Friday, yes sir! :)
Don't forget to use my code as well.
so...$25 gets me
epi-andro
formadrol
t-shirt

?????????

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well. They got more of my money. I'll be ordering

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mattborn00 thu_hobbit
Please PM me your shipping info :)

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got your info bro. Just waiting on the others.