bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ComparisonChart-HighVolume2.jpg

Who wants to try the KING OF PUMPS?

High Volume leads the field with the highest combined doses of arginine nitrate, l-citrulline and agmatine sulfate.

So much so that one scoop of High Volume is more potent than two scoops of many other non stimulant pre workout products making it much more cost effective than people realise.

We are looking to give away three tubs of High Volume in any flavour of your choice (blue frost, cotton candy, paradise cooler, raspberry lemonade) in exchange for your honest review on the product.

To enter, tell us;
- Which other non stimulant pump products you have tried.
- Why you want to win a tub of High Volume.
- Which flavour you would like.​

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've already tried this and reviewed it so I won't enter. This is a great opportunity for others to try a top notch non-stim pump product! Cotton candy flavor is amazing as well. Good luck applicants.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have only tried hemavol and loved it
I am a huge pes fan and have loved all products I have tried. Recently money has been an issue so I haven't been able to try HV. I really wanna see what all the hype is about. Formula looks amazing and I want to see how it stacks up to hemavol
Flavor does not really matter, effectiveness of the product is more important. So if I won...,surprise me :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nonstim?
I've tried Ronnie Coleman NO and OL Hydro3. I actually had really great pumps on RC. Probably better than I've had on most everything else.

Why I want to win?
I think a better question is why I wouldn't? I love alphamine, ABE, Erase, and basically every thing else PES I've tried. Given that finals are coming up, I'll be needing to release stress at the gym and nonstim will be great because I'll probably be on nearly illegal amounts of coffee as the day winds on. I'll usually work out first thing after I wake up, so a performance/endurance PWO is more useful than stims.

Flavor?
Cotton Candy all day.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Definitely in for this one here!

To enter, tell us;
Hemavol, HemaVO2, PMP, Pump-HD v2, Core Pump, HumanEvo Agma500, Nitrosigine, NO3 Chrome, Vasky and Noxivol

Never tried it before and it's the only big time non stim pump product I haven't tried yet. Plus I've heard and read only the best about it.

- Which flavour you would like.
Blue Frost or Raspberry Lemonade

ForceOfNature

Awards
Non stim:
I have tried hemavol, nanostim and NO3 chrome.
I would like to win because I always wanted to try PES supplements (pretty much the whole line up) and high volume is at the top of the list. The website I usually get my supplements from doesn't carry any of your products unfortunately. I also wanna see if it truly is the king of pumps and the if it lives up to the hype.

Flavour: blue frost or raspberry lemonade. I can't choose between the two! Either one would be awesome! Thanks for the opportunity!

Very late edit: I tried pump hd once too about a year and a half ago.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good information here. Glad we could provide this. I just got back on HV and still love it in about my 6th run. King of pumps! Good luck to any entrants who will pop in!

B__fit__

Awards
Non stim pre experience - hemavol version one and two and noxivol

Why I want to win - mainly because I love a good pump. PES always impresses me with their products and I can't see this one being any different.

Flavor - cotton candy (sounds amazing)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Non stim:
I have tried hemavol, nanostim and NO3 chrome.
I would like to win because I always wanted to try PES supplements (pretty much the whole line up) and high volume is at the top of the list. The website I usually get my supplements from doesn't carry any of your products unfortunately. I also wanna see if it truly is the king of pumps and the if it lives up to the hype.

Flavour: blue frost or raspberry lemonade. I can't choose between the two! Either one would be awesome! Thanks for the opportunity!
Pm me your details and I will see what samples I have laying around. I definitely have some select I can send. I don't have many but love to hear feedback from people who haven't tried any of our line-up.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
What haven't I tried? Hemavol, Hemavol v2, cellucor no3, hype, vasky, neurovol, no3 drive, hemodex, nytrix efx, potassium nitrate, permaswole, just a few recent ones off the top of my head..
I'd love to win a bottle because arginine nitrate works wonders for me and you guys have it at a solid dose, stacked along with the others should be a hell of a pump. As well as we're looking to pick up this sku at the store I run so I love to try the products so I can give legit recommendations.

I'd like to try the blue frost or raspberry lemonade, because they're popular flavors we carry and it'd be great to compare them.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
In for support. I love high volume tried most of non stim preworkouts just finished a tub of cotton candy.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Proud fan of High Volume, so not entering, but just here to state that Cotton Candy and Raspberry Lemonade both taste great :)

And obviously work well

ForceOfNature

Awards
Pm me your details and I will see what samples I have laying around. I definitely have some select I can send. I don't have many but love to hear feedback from people who haven't tried any of our line-up.
Thanks a lot man! It says you need to clear some space for new messages and I'm in Canada, is that a problem?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a lot man! It says you need to clear some space for new messages and I'm in Canada, is that a problem?
Your rep put me over the edge. :)
Clear now.

Ouch. Not sure how sending works internationally. Is there a charge on small parcel/envelope?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reason: I am due for a stim break here soon, after taking Hyde and feeling sleepy rather than energized I think I've run pre too long. Looking for the perfect non stim preworkout and by the looks of the formula this could be it!

Other Products: I have tried Max Pump, Swoll-N, Hemavol, H:vol, and noxygen, white rapids and pipes.

Flavor: Cotton Candy as I'm unsure of what Blue Frost is lol

Always loved PES, have three flavors of select (snickerdoodle, chocolate and vanilla) and some alphamine on hand!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good by itself light flavor. Stacks well with stim pres due to the light flavor
I've stacked it with many pre's and agree it is a nice addition to many flavors. Also amazing alone.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RL taste like alphamine?
I still haven't tried it solo; just stacked with the RL Alphamine and it paired well.

What I can say is that RL Alphamine solo tasted a bit sweeter/better to me (I've yet to use just the RL HV on its own).

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Your rep put me over the edge. :)
Clear now.

Ouch. Not sure how sending works internationally. Is there a charge on small parcel/envelope?
If this is an issue give me a shout, I can ship within Canada easy enough.

No official sample packs on me though

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, this is a great opportunity!

I've actually only tried High Volume one time from a sample. I liked it, but would love to really put it to the test and give it a proper review.

- I haven't tried any other non stim pump products other than HemaVO2 Max and one sample of High Volume.
- I'd love to win a tub of High Volume do that I can properly review and evaluate it.
- Blue Frost :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a good one YatesWifey04

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta get in here...

Other products tried: hemavol, pump HD, and a few others I can't remember as well as bulk agmatine and cit mal

Why I want to win: being able to take a stim break is just without losing the pumps and mental benefit I get from taking a pre is huge. On top of that, hv is one of only 2-3 products that have ever actually worked for increasing my pumps. I typically run fairly low carb most of the time and even in a pretty depleted state o find hv to have a serious benefit that I don't see with most other products.

Flavor: gotta be cotton candy. Mah. Gawd. Too good.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
View attachment 126338

High Volume leads the field with the highest combined doses of arginine nitrate, l-citrulline and agmatine sulfate.

So much so that one scoop of High Volume is more potent than two scoops of many other non stimulant pre workout products making it much more cost effective than people realise.

We are looking to give away three tubs of High Volume in any flavour of your choice (blue frost, cotton candy, paradise cooler, raspberry lemonade) in exchange for your honest review on the product.

To enter, tell us;
Awesome opportunity!! Other non stim pump products I have used include NO3 Drive, Hemavol, Noxivol, Pump-HD, Vasky, straight agmatine sulfate, I don't remember if Hemo Rage Black had stims? I am sure there are more but those are the ones right off the top of my head.

I want to win HV because I have tried it once before and it was a great experience, and would love to have a go at it again.
I've heard nothing but good things about the cotton candy flavor, would be ecstatic to get to try it!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried iForce Hemavol, the OG version, MAN Sports Body Octane and BPI Pump HD.

I would like to try High Volume because I have read great things about it. I have never used a pump product with nitrates so I would like to compare a product with nitrates to others I have tried without nitrates. Not only that, I am a PES Supporter, check my order history! The flavor I would like to try is Blue Frost

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established

I've only ever really tried White Rapids at up to 3 scoops, but it contains the same pump formula as White Pipes(minus Taurine), so essentially White Pipes. I've also tried various Nitrates at 2-3gs, 6g Citrulline Malate 2:1, Agmatine at 1g and other raw pump ingredients.

I dun goofed and didn't order as many as I should have on the insider, straight up. Honestly, I just need some more HV in my life(can never have enough), and can write the most glowing review imaginable due to my experience with the product(I've tried full tubs of all the flavours except RL).

Raspberry Lemonade.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
...there was an insider?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 126338

To enter, tell us;
How does the pump compare to the pump I get from superdrol?

ForceOfNature

Awards

I've only ever really tried White Rapids at up to 3 scoops, but it contains the same pump formula as White Pipes(minus Taurine), so essentially White Pipes. I've also tried various Nitrates at 2-3gs, 6g Citrulline Malate 2:1, Agmatine at 1g and other raw pump ingredients.

I dun goofed and didn't order as many as I should have on the insider, straight up. Honestly, I just need some more HV in my life(can never have enough), and can write the most glowing review imaginable due to my experience with the product(I've tried full tubs of all the flavours except RL).

Raspberry Lemonade.
What does blue frost taste like?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
What does blue frost taste like?
It's really tough to describe bc I haven't had it in around 2 months. It's almost like a Blue Razz but not really. It's just a refreshing....blue hahaha it is unique. Tastes more like blue Gatorade than Blueberry though, but still not quite there. Paradise Cooler is actually underrated, never see it getting love. That I can say tastes like mango, peach, tropical fruit medley.

Hahaha I'm not good with describing unique flavours as you can see. I can't describe Select Blondie either for the life of me.

Artemis_ace

Awards
Is this for people who haven't already tried it? Shall I pretend I haven't had the HV experience (and liked it) ? ;)

To entrants, go the Cotton Candy. Hnng.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this is an issue give me a shout, I can ship within Canada easy enough.

No official sample packs on me though
Good man! Probably would be the best route. Good look bro.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Very cool and glad I saw this!

Hemavol, white pump, vasky, and tons of other

To get pumped as F#$K in the gym and grow!

gotta go with cotton candy ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this for people who haven't already tried it? Shall I pretend I haven't had the HV experience (and liked it) ? ;)

To entrants, go the Cotton Candy. Hnng.
You can enter to win a tub if you have tried it already. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bump for some more entries!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To enter, tell us;
- Which other non stimulant pump products you have tried. Assault, Hemavol
- Why you want to win a tub of High Volume. Have tried sample of blue frost and loved it., To run it for an month would be bad a$s,
- Which flavour you would like. Cotton Candy

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To enter, tell us;
- Which other non stimulant pump products you have tried. Assault, Hemavol
- Why you want to win a tub of High Volume. Have tried sample of blue frost and loved it., To run it for an month would be bad a$s,
- Which flavour you would like. Cotton Candy
Good to see you throw in an entry old timer. :)

Cotton candy is a very good choice!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bump pump bump pump bumpity pumpity bump

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like all the king of pump bumps! Just sounds so right.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PES Giveaway! !!

I have tried quite a few non stim pump products: Hemavol, Pump x3, OG High Volume, sure there was others.

Loved the OG High Volume, and this formula is even better. I did try 2 sample packs, but have not ran a tub yet.

Cotton Candy.. I'm team RL for Alphamine, but CC sounds too good!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
To enter, tell us;
Hemavol, Conquer (stim free), Athletix HV, Body Octane, White Pump, & Noxivol (this was non stim right?)

I train high volume so the pumps would be hngggg, plus bulking :D and the new formula is sick but I haven't gotten to run it :(

Blue Frost for sure :D I'd be content with any tho as PES is top notch when it comes to flavors

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jakz Bulking 7
r6lift Supplement Auction 0
Jake Fires General Chat 13
EVILADAMS MMA 55
VolcomX311 General Chat 14