MST SOMNIDREN GH LOGGERS NEEDED! LET'S GET SOME...REST?!?!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
little-girl-funny-sleeping-on-chairs.jpg

Sleep. It's a highly required element for us to reach our ultimate goals and something that I don't get enough of...

funny-sleep-0.jpg

This is where Somnidren Gh comes in!

somnidren-gh-powder.png
Somnidren-GH™ is a target response sleep and growth hormone potentiator formulated to maximize recuperative REM sleep and natural growth hormone production while reducing stress and anxiety, and promoting a favorable anabolic environment while sleeping.*

We all know that the pituitary gland is our master endocrine gland affecting all hormonal stasis and functions of the body. The most important hormone secreted by the pituitary to an athlete is growth hormone (HGH or Somatotropin) due to its governing affect on recovery, repair, lean muscle growth and metabolism. Somnidren-GH™ supports the body’s natural HGH secretion by supporting the GABA, dopamine, serotonin and acetylcholine neurotransmitters. Somnidren-GH™ goes one huge step further by incorporating nutrients that may support longer activity and viability of HGH through the slight inhibition of somatostatin (growth hormone inhibiting hormone).*

Unlike most HGH products Somnidren-GH™ is free of sugar and carbs and will NOT elicit an insulin reaction. If insulin is present growth hormone will not be released.*

Somnidren-GH™ is proudly made in the USA in a cGMP facility. Somnidren-GH™ is 100% natural and contains ZERO artificial flavors, colors, dyes, sweeteners, preservatives, wheat, corn, soy, salt, sugar, milk, eggs, fish or nuts. Tested Gluten Free!

Millennium Sport Technologies needs 3 loggers to evaluate and log a month's worth of Somnidren GH. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I've been thinking a lot about the glorious nap that's to follow the mounds of turkey, dressing, rolls, etc in a couple of weeks. To submit an app for one of these logs, I want to know what's your favorite nap-inducing meal?

To be considered
  • Must have 100 posts
    Minimum 2-3 updates a week. Looking for sleep/dream quality, recovery quality, etc.
    Pics get bonus points in consideration!
    U.S. only
It's that simple. Food + Sleep. Come on!

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Is this like a sleep log? Like, does it matter what we're gonna take during the day?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Highly recommend this. I used this a couple years back and really enjoyed it.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Wow looks good. I've used many different GH/Sleep Aids and they've been all great. Good luck to those who enter.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ingredients?

muskate

muskate

Awards
I will give it a go. My sleep schedule is a mess with university and working full time. I could defiantly use the rest and recovery.

My favourite nap inducing meal...

willyb87

Awards
Im currently logging another product or 3 actually for Chaos and Pain, but I could really use some sleep aid I have tried several in the past but it been awhile. If you don't mind a joint log or a separate log while im running preworkouts and fat burners then ill throw my name in the hat if not then good luck to everyone else !!

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
And I'm currently about to log (unsponsored) an epi-tren and dmz-msten cycle after i finish this log of Te for Mind&Muscle. If it's cool to use this on top then I'll be all for it.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this like a sleep log? Like, does it matter what we're gonna take during the day?
It is a sleep log. Therefore, if you're logging a PWO or fat burner, it's cool. Just looking to hear how well Somnidren helps you sleep and recover!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will give it a go. My sleep schedule is a mess with university and working full time. I could defiantly use the rest and recovery.

My favourite nap inducing meal...
MMM....starch and tryptophan....I can't wait for Thanksgiving!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im currently logging another product or 3 actually for Chaos and Pain, but I could really use some sleep aid I have tried several in the past but it been awhile. If you don't mind a joint log or a separate log while im running preworkouts and fat burners then ill throw my name in the hat if not then good luck to everyone else !!
I know those C&P products are high-stim, so you could really benefit from something like this. If pyrobatt is cool with a joint log, so am I.

Gonna need some food pr0n up in here though!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I'm currently about to log (unsponsored) an epi-tren and dmz-msten cycle after i finish this log of Te for Mind&Muscle. If it's cool to use this on top then I'll be all for it.
I've heard that insomnia can be a side effect of epi-tren and msten. I think it might be a good test for Somnidren to help combat that. Besides, I'm never going to not consider an app for products you're running with your own money.

Regarding your current log. I don't think there's a conflict if you get clearance from the guys at Mind & Muscle.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know those C&P products are high-stim, so you could really benefit from something like this. If pyrobatt is cool with a joint log, so am I.

Gonna need some food pr0n up in here though!
We would rather him log our product first before he decides on another log.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Interesting, you have my attention.
I'm currently logging primeval labs super cardarine but will be done in a week.
As for my favorite meal to put me into a food coma...
2 of these
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447084093.201920.jpg
nice big double rice double chicken burritos from chipotle.
If I'm up for it I'll add a big bowl of Reese's peanut butter cup ice cream ;)
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447084332.201807.jpg

muskate

muskate

Awards
MMM....starch and tryptophan....I can't wait for Thanksgiving!
Lol I'm in Canada so we have already had our Thanksgiving :(

When will you be picking the winners for the log?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I'm in Canada so we have already had our Thanksgiving :(

When will you be picking the winners for the log?
I'll keep this open until the 12th or 13th depending on how many apps come in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Highly recommend this. I used this a couple years back and really enjoyed it.
lol...I really liked it too....but that was before they took the phenibut out, way less effective without the phenibut, imo.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to try this. Sleep is probably the most underrated part of the bodybuilding/lifting/healthy lifestyle equation. As far as the coma inducing food, nothing is better than cheesecake. I will save a lot of room for cheesecake on Thanksgiving and then take a hefty nap after.

30436985-14-different-slices-of-cheesecake-to-make-a-complete-pie.jpg

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, you have my attention.
I'm currently logging primeval labs super cardarine but will be done in a week.
As for my favorite meal to put me into a food coma...
2 of these View attachment 126176 nice big double rice double chicken burritos from chipotle.
If I'm up for it I'll add a big bowl of Reese's peanut butter cup ice cream ;)
View attachment 126177
Dude! I just ate at Chipotle for the first time a couple weeks ago. Tasty! You had me at burrito and peanut butter...

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol...I really liked it too....but that was before they took the phenibut out, way less effective without the phenibut, imo.
I don't think I've ever tried anything with phenibut. Didn't realize it used to be in the formula. I guess they took it out because of the chance of tolerance buildup?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to try this. Sleep is probably the most underrated part of the bodybuilding/lifting/healthy lifestyle equation. As far as the coma inducing food, nothing is better than cheesecake. I will save a lot of room for cheesecake on Thanksgiving and then take a hefty nap after.

View attachment 126199
Good lord, yes! Nothing like cheesecake and a pint (or quart) of milk to put me out!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to log this if still possible. In the middle of a bulk and with the the increase in weights, and training intensity the only way ive been able to recover is with ample sleep and food. I train at night and sometimes if im too wired from training, i cant appropraite sleep and it interrupts my training regimen. Sleep is a huge part of growth.

My favorite meal for a good nap is two pints of these oikos frozen yogurts and some frozen fruit.

jev871

jev871

Awards
I just finished my other log of m1d and I am in my pct, I would love to try this. My sleep schedule is all whacky cause I work 5x 12 hour night shifts a week.. and then I am off for 9 days.. so my sleep pattern is odd I think this could help..

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good lord, yes! Nothing like cheesecake and a pint (or quart) of milk to put me out!
The picture I posted is of the 14 piece variety cheesecake at my second job, BJ's. No lie, one night I bought it and ate 12 of the 14 slices.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The picture I posted is of the 14 piece variety cheesecake at my second job, BJ's. No lie, one night I bought it and ate 12 of the 14 slices.
Sounds like you have some progress to make.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
You motherf*cker. You racist. Discriminating against 2 kinds of cheesecake?! Surprised those slices didn't call their lawyer at the Ben & Jerry law firm! Include all or include none! XD

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You motherf*cker. You racist. Discriminating against 2 kinds of cheesecake?! Surprised those slices didn't call their lawyer at the Ben & Jerry law firm! Include all or include none! XD
Hahaha this is too real for me right now, I'm a student at Mizzou... In case you have seen any of the news about what's going on here lately

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha this is too real for me right now, I'm a student at Mizzou... In case you have seen any of the news about what's going on here lately
I can only imagine the circus that it has been down there.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I can only imagine the circus that it has been down there.
It's not even over. Fortunately my class schedule allows me to avoid the problem areas, same with my path to the gym from my apartment...
Now there is a threat of a shooting on campus tomorrow... Can't even skip classes because I have an exam!
I just hate that everyone has been portraying and sees it as all of Mizzou standing behind these protests... Not at all. It is a very small percentage that is stirring up this crap.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Ill be following this. Not gonna throw my name in the hat, can't being canadian but i am always looking for a better nights sleep. I work a ton of hours and gym after work which equals trouble sleeping at night. Going to sub and follow these logs.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It's not even over. Fortunately my class schedule allows me to avoid the problem areas, same with my path to the gym from my apartment...
Now there is a threat of a shooting on campus tomorrow... Can't even skip classes because I have an exam!
I just hate that everyone has been portraying and sees it as all of Mizzou standing behind these protests... Not at all. It is a very small percentage that is stirring up this crap.
Update: classes are being cancelled for tomorrow due to the threat and racist remarks towards both whites and blacks alike...
My exam isn't cancelled but a makeup exam is being offered on Thursday for those who don't feel safe coming to campus tomorrow morning.
Rumors of KKK walking around the Greek house neighborhood and have seen countless cop cars everywhere on my way home from the gym.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update: classes are being cancelled for tomorrow due to the threat and racist remarks towards both whites and blacks alike...
My exam isn't cancelled but a makeup exam is being offered on Thursday for those who don't feel safe coming to campus tomorrow morning.
Rumors of KKK walking around the Greek house neighborhood and have seen countless cop cars everywhere on my way home from the gym.
say, thank you to Obama!!!! I am 57 and have not seen race relations this bad since the 60's, I blame it on Obama!!!!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used this a few years ago. Strong as ****

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
say, thank you to Obama!!!! I am 57 and have not seen race relations this bad since the 60's, I blame it on Obama!!!!
It's absolutely ridiculous. My exam ended up getting cancelled and I haven't been to campus at all today. They arrested the guy suspected of making all the threats on social media

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Need some serious help sleeping. Currently in some training for Uncle Sam that has my mind going all the damn time. I'm consistently waking up 45-30 minutes before my alarm and can't take myself back to sleep, mind just wonders and kicks on.
Is that such a bad thing? When i was in A school, i was consistently sleeping through alarms until the scribed me some adhd meds and insomnia meds. Took forever to get to sleep lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its mainly due to social media. People are able to expose what has gone on forever almost instantly. Everyone has cameras and can upload immediately, so all these incidents are being outed and people are getting fed up seeing it. Our country is f'd up internally. I love my country, but some stuff just aint right man.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not just race relations. It's the sense of entitlement to an unchallenged worldview that goes across race/gender lines but seems to be ingrained in a large swath of our younger population. I don't have as many seasons in me as thebigt, but I've never seen such a polarized society. I read a great article yesterday titled, "The Coddling of the American Mind." The article posits that in an attempt to over protect children the past 15-20 years, a generation has been raised that "catastrophizes" the slightest challenge to what they perceive the truth to be.

The author asks, "What are we doing to our students if we encourage them to develop extra-thin skin in the years just before they leave the cocoon of adult protection and enter the workforce? Would they not be better prepared to flourish if we taught them to question their own emotional reactions, and to give people the benefit of the doubt?"

I do also see the desire to be famous on social media as a bit of a problem that adds to this. But, by and large, we've turned into a nation of whiners. I'm not saying all students are like this at all. BamBam0319, you seem to have a pretty straight head on your shoulders. I've also not stepped onto a college campus outside of the sports realm in a dozen years. So what I'm saying is coming from the outside. I do work in our local high schools, though. I see a lot of kids who either have WAY too much self-esteem and loudly challenge authority at every chance or are constantly looking for a way to be offended so they can be portrayed as victims.

But I digress...

LET'S GET BACK TO DEM GAINZ!

Seriously, you guys are making it real hard to pick out just three. I'm going to do the picking this afternoon so we can get the Somnidren shipped out before the weekend!

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
It is a sleep log. Therefore, if you're logging a PWO or fat burner, it's cool. Just looking to hear how well Somnidren helps you sleep and recover!
In that case, 22yo M insomniac and father of 2, lifting for some years, about to start an epi-tren-dmz-msten stack at the end of my Te log and run hard as hell with it for strength. I could definitely use a booster on my sleep.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's not just race relations. It's the sense of entitlement to an unchallenged worldview that goes across race/gender lines but seems to be ingrained in a large swath of our younger population. I don't have as many seasons in me as thebigt, but I've never seen such a polarized society. I read a great article yesterday titled, "The Coddling of the American Mind." The article posits that in an attempt to over protect children the past 15-20 years, a generation has been raised that "catastrophizes" the slightest challenge to what they perceive the truth to be.

The author asks, "What are we doing to our students if we encourage them to develop extra-thin skin in the years just before they leave the cocoon of adult protection and enter the workforce? Would they not be better prepared to flourish if we taught them to question their own emotional reactions, and to give people the benefit of the doubt?"

I do also see the desire to be famous on social media as a bit of a problem that adds to this. But, by and large, we've turned into a nation of whiners. I'm not saying all students are like this at all. BamBam0319, you seem to have a pretty straight head on your shoulders. I've also not stepped onto a college campus outside of the sports realm in a dozen years. So what I'm saying is coming from the outside. I do work in our local high schools, though. I see a lot of kids who either have WAY too much self-esteem and loudly challenge authority at every chance or are constantly looking for a way to be offended so they can be portrayed as victims.

But I digress...

LET'S GET BACK TO DEM GAINZ!

Seriously, you guys are making it real hard to pick out just three. I'm going to do the picking this afternoon so we can get the Somnidren shipped out before the weekend!
I call todays youth 'Obama youth'. they are being indoctrinized and propagandized much the same as 'hitler youth' were.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
jalfrey did you by chance hear about how the guy who did the hunger strike is the son of the VP of Union Pacific? His family has a net worth of $20 million and his father made $7 million last year alone. And yet he is bitching about privilege... He is more privileged than 99.99% of the world! There have also been several articles completely derailing these protests and proving that all of the claims that started them are actually lies.
It has nothing to do with race. Everyone protesting (not all of them are African American) want publicity and something to whine about.
Last night the protestors camped out in the basement of our student center in fear of the "KKK on campus" even though our GAY BLACK student body president admitted on social media that he had lied about it and that it was just a rumor.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard about it at probably about the same time you were typing that! Such a shame for so much heartache to happen over what was essentially a hoax. Just ties back into the fame and victimization angle I was talking about earlier...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
jalfrey did you by chance hear about how the guy who did the hunger strike is the son of the VP of Union Pacific? His family has a net worth of $20 million and his father made $7 million last year alone. And yet he is bitching about privilege... He is more privileged than 99.99% of the world! There have also been several articles completely derailing these protests and proving that all of the claims that started them are actually lies.
It has nothing to do with race. Everyone protesting (not all of them are African American) want publicity and something to whine about.
Last night the protestors camped out in the basement of our student center in fear of the "KKK on campus" even though our GAY BLACK student body president admitted on social media that he had lied about it and that it was just a rumor.
Obama had a goal-to change this country...he has succeeded

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you all for the new nappy snacks ideas and stimulating conversation! Loggers have been PM'ed.

Guys please link your logs back to this thread.
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you all for the new nappy snacks ideas and stimulating conversation! Loggers have been PM'ed.

Guys please link your logs back to this thread.
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
you are a good guy....I hope all your loggers sleep like 'log's!!!!:beerchug:

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Any idea when these will be coming in? I leave town tomorrow so I'll probably have to call the post office to hold the package for me, otherwise I believe they return to sender?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beat me to it, man! I was going to contact HQ this morning to see if I can get any info. Be on the lookout for a PM.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Beat me to it, man! I was going to contact HQ this morning to see if I can get any info. Be on the lookout for a PM.
Sweet. Just concerned because I leave town today and won't be back until the Sunday following thanksgiving.