Lean EFX - UNLIMITED ENERGY IN A PILL! Come and get it for free.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Remember the good old days with 1,3 dimethyl? Well...

I need 5 loggers to log this INSANELY powerful fat burner! Just tell me why YOU want to try Lean EFX, and you'll be entered to win!

Logger requirements:
1. AM.com forum member for 3+ months
2. USA Shipping address
3. 3+ weekly reviews in the log section

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
This product right here is a good thermo/fat burner. I'm two bottles in and I'm down to 212 today. Total 38 pounds. A vast majority using this product.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446737203.514819.jpg

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my hat in for a log! I've taken Lean EFX before about 2.5 years ago and loved the intense (and lasting) energy. I want to throw in for all the logs y'all are posting up but don't wanna seem greedy/cheap

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I'll throw my hat in for a log! I've taken Lean EFX before about 2.5 years ago and loved the intense (and lasting) energy. I want to throw in for all the logs y'all are posting up but don't wanna seem greedy/cheap
No shame in this supp game. Throw in your apps! Increase your chances!

I will make a public service announcement right now. Please be mindful of the dosing instructions on this product. Even if you are stim tolerant ONE PILL is more than enough!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
No shame in this supp game. Throw in your apps! Increase your chances!

I will make a public service announcement right now. Please be mindful of the dosing instructions on this product. Even if you are stim tolerant ONE PILL is more than enough!
I'll second that! This stuff is intense

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What a great opportunity. The profile on this looks incredible.

Why I want to try Lean EFX:

- I miss the good ol' 1,3 dimethyl days, would love to use this for my current cut!
-I've never tried a product from Formutech Nutrition, interested to see what the brand has to offer
-1,3 dimethyl, 1,3 dimethyl, 1,3 dimethyl.... :)

Logger requirements:
[x] AM.com forum member for 3+ months
[x] USA Shipping address
[x] 3+ weekly reviews in the log section

I am current cutting and I think that this product would be a great way to help me ramp up my fat loss and workout intensity.

Stats:
Height: 6'-2"
Weight: 183
Bodyfat: ~8-9%
**currently in a slight deficit, looking to lean out a little bit more and drop into the 'freaky shredded' range.

Thanks for the great opportunity!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this stuff looks POTENT!!!

szZXsquid

Awards
Would love to log this product as a comparison to norcodrene , i am currently cutting on month 1.5 out of 3 so almost done with my norcodrene and could start this asap if chosen to log . I am 6"1' ,180 lbs at 14% bf trying to cut down to the freaky range would appreciate the help haha thanx

szZXsquid

Awards
And am over 18 and have a U.S shipping address

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
this stuff looks POTENT!!!
This stuff is potent. I keep seeing people on Facebook taking two pills and not following directions. It's an interesting thing to watch. I can not stress enough that dosing directions need to be followed on this one guys.

deedeez

deedeez

Awards
why is a US shipping address mandatory? is this stuff not legal in Canada?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why is a US shipping address mandatory? is this stuff not legal in Canada?
USA address is necessary for our shipping department. We ship within the USA only currently.

I need more apps!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
You guys this really is a truly legit fat burner/thermo

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great apps so far! I really love this stuff! It helped me many times when I was cutting and just "not feeling it!" The energy is great and it always put me in a good mood not to mention the appetite suppressant killed my hunger pains!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you guys are killing me...I love fatburner/stims, that are heavy on the stims!!!!:puppy_dog_eyes:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def one damn solid ingredient profile!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I think some are failing to see the potential of this product! Come put in your apps!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I would love to try this. Not usually lacking in enough energy to get things done during the day but this seems like a lot more than that. Extra energy to get sufficient studying in as well as a focus aspect seems like a perfect addition to my supp regimen as a bodybuilding college student.
I am 6 feet tall, 215lbs, roughly 10-12% body fat (veins in arms, shoulders, chest, legs, waistline especially while pumped) about to start PCT this Sunday. This would help me keep my edge while recovering.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would love to try this. Not usually lacking in enough energy to get things done during the day but this seems like a lot more than that. Extra energy to get sufficient studying in as well as a focus aspect seems like a perfect addition to my supp regimen as a bodybuilding college student.
I am 6 feet tall, 215lbs, roughly 10-12% body fat (veins in arms, shoulders, chest, legs, waistline especially while pumped) about to start PCT this Sunday. This would help me keep my edge while recovering.
you and john patt would be good picks, imo.....if you get this send me a couple to try, lol.

can't believe there aren't more apps for this???????

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
you and john patt would be good picks, imo.....if you get this send me a couple to try, lol.

Let's keep bumping it periodically. I agree; this looks like a great product, I'm surprised their aren't more people vying for the opportunity to try it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Thanks man! Yeah I'm shocked there aren't more apps in here, it looks like a great product. I'm sure some people are just late to the party

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm surprised too! I hope more people jump on this opportunity!
thebigt send me your addy and I'll send you a sample.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Bump for the weekend folks. Get in on this!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm surprised too! I hope more people jump on this opportunity!
thebigt send me your addy and I'll send you a sample.
ON IT'S WAY...THANKS KAT!!!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would love to give a run, can compare to many different fat burners that I have tried. Updates no problem!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just started another log or I would be all over this! If The Swole Nurse ( NurseGray ) sez it's good, it must be!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just started another log or I would be all over this! If The Swole Nurse ( NurseGray ) sez it's good, it must be!!
indeed...and label looks awesome!!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never a bad product from Formutech. Currently using endurance and Flexible....

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm not sure how I missed this thread. I love Lean EFX. I use it around noon time for extra drive, energy and focus for the rest of the day. I gave a bottle to a friend and he loved it. He especially loved the way it suppressed his appetite. This is a great opportunity! Throw those apps in while you can.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bump. Let's get more apps, I need some competition ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is amazing how many good logging opportunities are available here at AM !

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol I'm bulking right now, but I'm pretty sure I've dropped my BF% from 13-14% to probably pushing 10% right now. Veins in my chest, shoulders, arms, lats, waist, coming out in my quads, striations in quads are starting to show. But I'm bulking...this can't be possible!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol I'm bulking right now, but I'm pretty sure I've dropped my BF% from 13-14% to probably pushing 10% right now. Veins in my chest, shoulders, arms, lats, waist, coming out in my quads, striations in quads are starting to show. But I'm bulking...this can't be possible!
better living through better pharmaceuticals, lol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
better living through better pharmaceuticals, lol.
Got that right! Epiandro, cardarine, and MK were what really stripped the fat off of me.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Formutech Nutrition is offering some Lean EFX. Now accepting applications to log this outstanding product

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Formutech Nutrition is offering some Lean EFX. Now accepting applications to log this outstanding product
Isn't that what this thread is? Or is there another one?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think he was just boosting this thread!