HEMAVO2 MAX - The strongest pumps you can get...is up for grabs for FREE!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The ULTIMATE pump enhancer is now available to AM.com members!

Key Facts:

1. Full 1,000mg Agmatine
2. 2,000mg HydroMax
3. 1,000mg Creatine Nitrate
4. INTENSE Nootropic Blend
5. AMAZING flavors!

If you want a chance to win a FREE tub of Hemavo2 Max, just tell me why you want the biggest pumps of your life...it's that easy!

Requirements:

1. USA shipping address
2. Forum member for 3+ months
3. 3+ weekly reviews in the log section

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
It just keeps getting better and better! Get in on this AM!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
In for this!

I want the best pumps of my life because:
-I want the roadmap forarms all damn day.
-I'm cutting, and achieving a pump on low carbs can be difficult
-I was a beta tester for Hemavo2, and I know it delivers SICK pumps
-Feeling pumped and full all day long is by far the best feeling you can have

I beta tested a serving back when the product was released, and I LOVED it. I would be honored to log the product, and I would be happy to update 4+ times per week.

Current Stats:
Height: 6'-2"
Weight: 182
Bodyfat: 8-9%
Diet: carb cycling, eating 2200 calories on training days, 2000 on rest days.
Training: 5 days per week, body part split.

Requirements:
[x] USA address:
[x] Member for 3+ months
[x] 3+ updates per week

Thank you for this great opportunity. Good luck to all who apply.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In for this!

I beta tested a serving back when the product was released, and I LOVED it. I would be honored to log the product, and I would be happy to update 4+ times per week.

Current Stats:

Requirements:
[x] USA address:
[x] Member for 3+ months
[x] 3+ updates per week

Nice app!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get in on this people. This is imho the best pump pwo on the market!! Not only does it give you a major pump but the focus aspect of this product can not be overlooked. I haven't had a workout without it for the past few months and I plan to keep it that way going forward!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently running a lower volume training and miss the pumps
I'm currently bulking and want to shuttle nutrients into the muscles as efficiently as possible
I want to re-energize my workouts and as everyone knows the mirror can really fire you up for a lift

Current Stats:
Height: 5'5
Weight: 170ish
Bodyfat: 12-15% ish
Diet: 2800-2900 calories, high carbs, low fat, moderate protein
Training: 4 days lifting per week, hitting each muscle group twice a week, Wednesdays are cardio and abs, doing 10 minute liss cardio each morning

1. USA shipping address- Yes
2. Forum member for 3+ months- Yes
3. 3+ weekly reviews in the log section-Yes

Vaughn is familiar with my logs.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I want the biggest pumps of my life because I had epic pumps on the original Hemavol. I can only imagine how legendary the pumps will be with HemaVO2 Max!!! The profile looks perfect for giving me roadmap vascularity! I must have!

29 years old
Currently cutting.
194 lbs and about 11% bf
5' 8"
4 years lifting
Run a couple logs in AM already. Currently running halfway thru a log for Chaos and Pain.
Goals:
Continue cutting another 5 lbs or so and be under 190 lbs. The current 194 is the lowest I've been. Want to compete in March here in Houston. Eventually would like to go pro and complete in Classic Physique division in the IFBB. Currently looking to finish my current log and take a caffeine stim break and still get epic workouts. HemaVO2 looks like the perfect transition for this.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
App updated. Definitely interested in this. Would apply for Mesomorph as I've read great things and interested in it but as stated HemaVO2 meets my needs currently as I'm getting ready to take a much needed stim break.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
because I haven't experienced one since taking KNO3 from Iforce....outside of BFR that is.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dang! Ton of great apps right off the bat, keep it going guys!

Now this is a product I use RELIGIOUSLY. I loved the OG Hemavol and this is even better (new and improved). Very generous of Vaughn to give some out and can't wait to see the feedback!

-Spaz

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would love a shot.

A. Have tried numerous "pump products" only one has ever worked

B. Never had the pleasure of trying this.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
i want the best pumps of my life:

im currently taking tri-sarm from primeval labs and need a pre-workout motivator

im looking to gain 10 solid lbs in 6 weeks

training 6days on 1 off

and would love to win some of this good looking stuff!!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Love Max Out. The Rainbow Sherbet is hnnnnnngggggg.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OHHHH count me in. Always enjoyed the other versions of Hemavol, even the old tablets didn't taste half that bad.
I want the biggest pumps because my girlfriend needs some #MCM material for her Facebook wall every Monday, and what better way to do that than to pump up my selfie muscles!
Glycerol, Agmatine, Citrulline, Betaine, Creatine Nitrate, oh my!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OHHHH count me in. Always enjoyed the other versions of Hemavol, even the old tablets didn't taste half that bad.
I want the biggest pumps because my girlfriend needs some #MCM material for her Facebook wall every Monday, and what better way to do that than to pump up my selfie muscles!
Is that sub zero in your avatar? I've always wondered what cycle he was on...dudes stacked

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
f2a816add4c09d6688cbee6cf3521685.jpg

I am currently 8 weeks into a potential 30 week prep/contest season. And as anyone knows who has restricted calories long term/ got very lean eventually when carbs/ bodyfat start dropping it sometimes becomes hard to get a pump, and not that pump dictates a training session but hey its still nice to get the blood flowing when your lean. I would really benefit from this becasue Hemavol is super tasty(the Og hemavol tangerine was my favorite of the pack). I have done multiple logs/reviews on bb.com and would share them if you would like. All in all this would be a great addition to my cutting/prep phase

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone who wins.. go with WATERMELON!! Freakin amazing!!

Mike

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I haven't tried a bad flavor everyone liked lemon drop then all these other flavors started dropping, I was thinking was it ever going to stop? :)

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Blueberry Pom is my 2nd fave. All the flavors are really amazing. Flavor house is on point!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Blueberry Pom is my 2nd fave. All the flavors are really amazing. Flavor house is on point!
Blueberry Pomegranate is delicious, its my current favorite. But this Rainbow Sherbet sounds like it may steal the prize

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Oh! Another great opportunity from IForce Nutrition.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a tub of almost every flavor opened atm. I rotate but lately I've been stuck on Lemon Drop

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Anyone who wins.. go with WATERMELON!! Freakin amazing!!

Mike
Original Hemavol in Lemon Drop and Watermelon were freaking great!!! If I win for the new HemaVO2 MAX then I'll go with one of those 2 flavors.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Original Hemavol in Lemon Drop and Watermelon were freaking great!!! If I win for the new HemaVO2 MAX then I'll go with one of those 2 flavors.
Can't go wrong with either 1 of those choices brother

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that sub zero in your avatar? I've always wondered what cycle he was on...dudes stacked
It sure is! I think he's on a lil bit of that tribulus.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I want the biggest pumps of my life because I had epic pumps on the original Hemavol. I can only imagine how legendary the pumps will be with HemaVO2 Max!!! The profile looks perfect for giving me roadmap vascularity! I must have!

29 years old
Currently cutting.
194 lbs and about 11% bf
5' 8"
4 years lifting
Run a couple logs in AM already. Currently running halfway thru a log for Chaos and Pain.
Goals:
Continue cutting another 5 lbs or so and be under 190 lbs. The current 194 is the lowest I've been. Want to compete in March here in Houston. Eventually would like to go pro and complete in Classic Physique division in the IFBB. Currently looking to finish my current log and take a caffeine stim break and still get epic workouts. HemaVO2 looks like the perfect transition for this.
^^^^ this guy would be perfect he has undergone one of the most amazing changes I've ever seen on this website and off this website. His workouts are well planned and perfectly executed, what I like most about nfmejia0486 is even after his sets are done he still keeps going . determination is one of the major building blocks to success and this guy definitely has it !

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
^^^^ this guy would be perfect he has undergone one of the most amazing changes I've ever seen on this website and off this website. His workouts are well planned and perfectly executed, what I like most about nfmejia0486 is even after his sets are done he still keeps going . determination is one of the major building blocks to success and this guy definitely has it !
Appreciate that brother.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Who likes FREE supplements? Check out this opportunity and apply for the chance to use Hemavo2 Max

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Who likes FREE supplements? Check out this opportunity and apply for the chance to use Hemavo2 Max
:) [video=youtube;3tqMr85qIaw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tqMr85qIaw[/video]

Speaking of pump this a great technique espc when dieting/prepping

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
:) [video=youtube;3tqMr85qIaw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tqMr85qIaw[/video]

Speaking of pump this a great technique espc when dieting/prepping
I follow him on Instagram. He is pretty amazing in my opinion. His dog is equally impressive ��.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Key Facts:

1. Full 1,000mg Agmatine
2. 2,000mg HydroMax
5. AMAZING flavors![/B]

If you want a chance to win a FREE tub of Hemavo2 Max, just tell me why you want the biggest pumps of your life...it's that easy!

Requirements:

1. USA shipping address

I can log 3 times a week. I have a photo shoot coming up and this shoot I'm doing they want me to look veiny
where as my other shoots I have done didn't require it . Also my fiancé loves to show me off when i am pumped up. I can post pictures to show how pumped I can get !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I currently run mi40 extreme and this would complement the product with nos sets

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I've went through a few tubs of max out. love the smooth energy and pumps. I haven't tried hemavo2 max yet. In for support, solid formula! VT is a one man show running a ton of promos!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
VT is giving a TON away recently which is great!

Cracked open a new tub of Watermelon Hemavo2 Max just this weekend. I would have to say, I think this is the best flavor I have tried yet. Works great and tastes incredible.

-Spaz

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
excellent program!- mi40x that is. About to start it myself next week. Hitting up the primer right now. NOSX FTW.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this!

Current Stats:

Requirements:
[x] USA address:
[x] Member for 3+ months
[x] 3+ updates per week

I'm currently running a lower volume training and miss the pumps
I'm currently bulking and want to shuttle nutrients into the muscles as efficiently as possible
I want to re-energize my workouts and as everyone knows the mirror can really fire you up for a lift

Current Stats:
Height: 5'5
Weight: 170ish
Bodyfat: 12-15% ish
Diet: 2800-2900 calories, high carbs, low fat, moderate protein
Training: 4 days lifting per week, hitting each muscle group twice a week, Wednesdays are cardio and abs, doing 10 minute liss cardio each morning

1. USA shipping address- Yes
2. Forum member for 3+ months- Yes
3. 3+ weekly reviews in the log section-Yes

Vaughn is familiar with my logs.
View attachment 126020

I am currently 8 weeks into a potential 30 week prep/contest season. And as anyone knows who has restricted calories long term/ got very lean eventually when carbs/ bodyfat start dropping it sometimes becomes hard to get a pump, and not that pump dictates a training session but hey its still nice to get the blood flowing when your lean. I would really benefit from this becasue Hemavol is super tasty(the Og hemavol tangerine was my favorite of the pack). I have done multiple logs/reviews on bb.com and would share them if you would like. All in all this would be a great addition to my cutting/prep phase
Key Facts:

1. Full 1,000mg Agmatine
2. 2,000mg HydroMax
5. AMAZING flavors![/B]

Requirements:

1. USA shipping address

I can log 3 times a week. I have a photo shoot coming up and this shoot I'm doing they want me to look veiny
where as my other shoots I have done didn't require it . Also my fiancé loves to show me off when i am pumped up. I can post pictures to show how pumped I can get !
winners!

Please PM me full names + address + flavor choice

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
VaughnTrue thank you man! Congrats to the winners. Sending a PM now.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats to all.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Great job guys, some awesome winners here I can't wait to follow along these logs kill a guys.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
excellent program!- mi40x that is. About to start it myself next week. Hitting up the primer right now. NOSX FTW.
I really like the control you have with mi40x. The pumps you get are intense so I can only imagine what will come this product .

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Congrats everyone! I look forward to your logs!