APS Mesomorph - The ULTIMATE Pre-workout...who wants in on this?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Key Facts:

-3,200mg Beta Alanine per serving!
-Full Nitrate dose per serving!
-1,3 Dimethyl for INSANE energy and focus!
-Most energy + pumps possible!

I need 5 loggers who want to get a FREE tub of Mesomorph to review here on Anabolicminds!

How do you get chosen as a logger? Tell me what your current favorite pre-workout is now, and why you think Mesomorph may have a shot to be your new favorite!

Logger requirements:

1. USA shipping address
2. AM member for 3+ months
3. Have at least 75 posts on the forum
4. 3+ weekly updates over the course of 1 month of use of the product

If you want veins like this....apply now!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
OMG I can't begin to tell you guys how excited I am for the AM Fam! I have been waiting months for us to be able to post this post right here! You WILL NOT be disappointed by Mesomorph. I guarantee it!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446733905.291699.jpg

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
We told you it was coming, here it is guys. If you've never experienced DMAA, now you can :)

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, meet all the requirements and will gladly post 3+ times a week. I'm currently taking ergonine and HV, if I feel like I need a stim I'll down a caffeine tab (200 mg). Mesomorph has a VERY solid shot to become my new favorite because I miss my 1,3 and will also start to workout in the mornings (around 4) more often and will need a serious kick. I also love the hefty dose of BA!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Whooohooooo! I love Mesomorph. This Preworkout is amazing. Do you get up early, need a boost, struggle with focus and drive? I'm up at 4:50am and honestly wake up thinking, "forget it, stay in bed". When I take Mesomorph, the game changes and it's on. I'm ready to go and it lasts my entire workout. You're crazy if you don't put an application in and at least take a shot at using this stuff for FREE.

rmartinez210

Awards
I would love to be able to log this. I meet all requirements besides the posts. Sorry just been having lots of field training. I like the ingredients list miss the old Jack3d heard that meso is better then that. I train 6 days a week mix betweens Powerlifting and bodybuilding. Weight 190lbs. Trying to gain another 6lbs. PR's def want then to jump up another 30lbs. I would ofcourse post daily updates during the month.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph is definitely better than Jack3d. More 1,3 dimethyl, and appropriately dosed ingredients...this will blow Jack3d out of the water!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Mesomorph is definitely better than Jack3d. More 1,3 dimethyl, and appropriately dosed ingredients...this will blow Jack3d out of the water!
I have a bottle of jacked up. Same formula as Jack3d original. With a little improvements. It still isn't near as good as Mesomorph.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446745842.212976.jpg

rmartinez210

Awards
Man def want some of this then :)

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Is this the same Mesomorph that is already available?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jack3d had 25mg dmaa per scoop. How does mesomorph have more than full serving of jack3d?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Cmon guys!!..get in on this..MesoMorph is hands down best preworkout I've ever used..

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jack3d had 25mg dmaa per scoop. How does mesomorph have more than full serving of jack3d?
What do you mean, how does it have more than a full serving of Jack3d? It contains more than 25mg/serving scoop.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I said full serving not scoop.
Jack3d serving size was 1 scoop

If you want to compare 2 scoops, or 3 scoops, or 12 scoops, or 2 servings, or 3 servings, or 12 servings, against 1 serving...then OK.

My 1kg of 1,3 dimethyl has more 1,3 dimethyl than 50 servings of Jack3d.

comparing apples and oranges doesn't amount to much. I much prefer to compare apples to apples.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't forget mesomorph has creatine nitrate...my favorite form of nitrate, by far!!!!

if I wasn't already logging a product I would be all over this, a few years ago mesomorph was my favorite pre.

out of loyalty to a former APS rep I stopped buying and endorsing meso, but time heals all wounds and in all honesty this is a great pre-workout, if not the best available,imo!!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
don't forget mesomorph has creatine nitrate...my favorite form of nitrate, by far!!!!
"... in all honesty this is a great pre-workout, if not the best available,imo!!!!
Thanks for the plug thebigt !

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I'm logging it now if you guys want to send me a tub to keep the log going:)
Plus I update daily and would give a very thorough review on here.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
I'm logging it now if you guys want to send me a tub to keep the log going:)
Plus I update daily and would give a very thorough review on here.
link to the log? which flavor? ive been wanting to try the bomb pop flavor.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Great opportunity for folks in here. Looking forward to reading some of the logs!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I would like to give this a go. Doing a big cross country move right now. Would like something waiting for me so I can get to hitting some good workouts. I have not tried meso before or DMAA.
I have tried a couple PWO's I enjoyed. Hyde was good (caffeine overload) but not many others I liked.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
link to the log? which flavor? ive been wanting to try the bomb pop flavor.
The bomb pop flavor is real ****ing tasty. Meso definitely took me by surprise. It's pretty strong.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to try that Rocket pop flavor!! Looks freakin tasty!

Mike

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I want to try that Rocket pop flavor!! Looks freakin tasty!

Mike
Rocket Pop is definitely tasty. I have actually liked every flavor I have used so far.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Yea Rocket Pop is Great on my second tub now

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will Hope Smallwonder be choosing the winners? (Ah-cha-cha) ?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've tried a sample packet of this and thoroughly enjoyed it. I would love to give this a solid month run to see what it's all about! I love a good pump and vascularity! Pick me and I'll log it honestly and post pics throughout.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Wait wutttt ??? Meso has 1 3 in it ????
Sure does: Key Facts:

-3,200mg Beta Alanine per serving!

-Full Nitrate dose per serving!

-1,3 Dimethyl for INSANE energy and focus!

-Most energy + pumps possible!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Tell me what your current favorite pre-workout is now, and why you think Mesomorph may have a shot to be your new favorite ! I was a big fan BPI sports 1MR . I bought 12 tubs of the one containing 1-3 somehow managed to use them in 10 months after they banned it I was left high and dry. My workouts haven't been the same since I miss the drive the focus the pump and the overall feeling of gaining muscle via the insane pumps. It felt like no matter how hard I worked out I could always go at least 10 more reps on every set. I would be a good candidate to log this because I would always be online and update the log three times a day I've been dying to try a new pre workout that is formulated for my needs. So good luck to everybody who enters I'd be more than happy to log this for you guys thanks for the opportunity .

sincerely bigHulksmash

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Finally, love me some dmaa. Very nice to see it slowly come back despite bogus ban.

I make my own pwo currently but much prefer already made to go formulas. Finding the right one is always the trick I have yet to master. I've tried too many to list as I'm sure most in here have as well. Haven't really had one that stood out above the rest, typically I'll take a formula and add ephedrine or dmaa caps, bcaa and boost cit mal if under dosed.

Current own formula cit mal, beta alanine, creatine, higemine, caffeine, bcaa, choline bit, with ephedrine or dmaa caps.

Would love to log this as I'm a big fan of preworkouts. The more energy the better. Interested in this pre either way. Bs aside, solid looking profile.

I'm also beginning to become interested in nitrates, been reading about beet root and the likes in terms of pump and blood flow.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some solid apps in here so far..keep em coming!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The first pre I ever tried was the original Jack3d, LOL. Since then, I have to say that my favorite was Conqu3r DGE, and I plan on getting some Conqu3r Unleashed soon. A close second is Focus XT with added Cit Malate, Creatine, Agmatine and Betaine ;)

As far as energy goes, I think this just might be able to do the job for me. I've been trying to reinvigorate my workouts lately, and this could help alot!

I'm willing to provide updates at least 3 times per week.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I think I read somewhere that meso has almost 65 gr of 1,3 pr serving.
Good luck. I already have a staple of tubs:)
Btw, "jacked up" is way better than "jack3d" man.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm down to try this. Been planning on trying it relatively soon anyway.

I've been using Pump Juice Extreme from Muscle Research (horrible name, but awesome product) with extra citrulline malate. I just recently have tested out ANS Dilate + Ritual and really enjoy that combo thus far.

The last time I did anything with 1,3 it seemed to give me some nagging (albeit minimal) prostate issues lol.

Interested to see how this one in particular does as far as vascularity now that I'm at the leanest I've been in a couple years and my forearms are popping pretty good just 24/7 now (I saw quad veins this morning! lol).

Some of those flavors look tasty.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Would LOVE to try this . . . I had been using "Old-Jack" - which was touted to be the original Jack3d formula.

Been looking for a new pre-workout - and would love to be an initial logger, give it a shot and see what results can be gained.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Tell me what your current favorite pre-workout is now, and why you think Mesomorph may have a shot to be your new favorite ! I was a big fan BPI sports 1MR . I bought 12 tubs of the one containing 1-3 somehow managed to use them in 10 months after they banned it I was left high and dry. My workouts haven't been the same since I miss the drive the focus the pump and the overall feeling of gaining muscle via the insane pumps. It felt like no matter how hard I worked out I could always go at least 10 more reps on every set. I would be a good candidate to log this because I would always be online and update the log three times a day I've been dying to try a new pre workout that is formulated for my needs. So good luck to everybody who enters I'd be more than happy to log this for you guys thanks for the opportunity .

sincerely bigHulksmash
Definitely recommend Hulk here for the log.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I'm going to pick some up didn't realise formula was as good as it is!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Rocket pop is great guys as well as all the others. Can't go wrong with any flavor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
some serious contenders here!!!
MESOMORPH DESERVES IT!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So many great apps!! Really excited to see what you guys think!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey kat, congrats!!!! what is this I see 25% off? tell me more!!!!
Thank you! You can use my code for 25% off on APS' site along with ALRI...soon it will be active on IForce nutrition, LG Sciences, and Formutech Nutrition sites as well!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you! You can use my code for 25% off on APS' site along with ALRI...soon it will be active on IForce nutrition, LG Sciences, and Formutech Nutrition sites as well!
:woohoo:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man. If I don't get a log opp for Hemavo2 I'm all over this.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
1. From the USA
2. AM member for 3+ months CHECK
3. Have at least 75 posts on the forum CHECK
4. 3+ weekly updates over the course of 1 month of use of the product No problem!

My current favorite pre workout is Cannibal Ferox Amped by a company called Chaos and Pain. I have gone through five tubs of this stuff. One of the only pre workouts that never fails to work. At 400+ mg of caffeine, it better work! It definitely gives me the energy I need to get through my workouts, but the pump is lacking. Looking at the supplement facts for Mesomorph, it looks like the perfect pre workout for me.

Good luck to all the entrys!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
IT'S MESOMORPH TIME!! Here is a great chance to use a preworkout that will totally blow you away. Just throw an app in and maybe you will be one of the chosen ones.