R-Andro by Iron Mag labs- Remember ANDRO HARD?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats up AM- Quick Heads up. IML is getting ready to release a new product called "R-ANDRO" aka R DHEA aka Androsterone. Exact ingredient in Andro Hard by Primordial.

R- ANDRO -Main effects –

+ Strength
+ Hardening
+ Bloat reduction
+ Recovery
+ Anti-estrogen
+ Sex drive
+ Aggression

Primary metabolite –

Androstanediol (5-AA)

Description –

R-DHEA is known as “Reduced DHEA” because it is a 5a-reduced metabolite of DHEA. It’s more commonly referred to as androsterone.

This naturally occurring hormone cannot convert to testosterone, but instead converts to the dihydrotestosterone (DHT). (10, 18) Similar to testosterone, DHT is responsible for masculine traits such as aggression, sex drive, and physical strength. (19,20) However, because DHT cannot convert to estrogen, it also helps reduce fat storage and water retention, making it an excellent steroid for increasing muscular hardness and vascularity.

R-DHEA will stack well with 5-DHEA or 4-DHEA as it will help reduce water retention from under the skin, thus creating a “dry” and hard appearance. R-DHEA also has moderate anabolic properties thus allowing it to help enhance lean muscle gains. (21)

Strength gains will also be noticeable with R-DHEA due to its strong androgenic effect which will activate the central nervous system and increase muscular power. (20) This will increase explosive power with minimal bodyweight increase. The increased aggression is typically a welcomed benefit, which manifests as increased confidence and an “alpha male” feeling in sexual and social activities.

The strong androgenic action from R-DHEA will also help support libido and erection hardness. (20) This makes R-DHEA useful to help counter the sexually suppressive effects from other steroids. The powerful androgenic effect will also block estrogenic effects, and help prevent (and reverse) gyno. (22, 23)

Side-effects from R-DHEA will be limited to androgenic side-effects such as oily skin, acne, and increased hair shedding if the user is prone. These side effects are mild and temporary for most users.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When is it scheduled for release?
I dont have an exact date, but the raws are on the way, per IML. So I personally am hoping for the next 30-60 days. I for one am a huge fan of this product, and am beyond happy that it is coming back.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm gonna suck IML's dick tonight. I happen to have primordial performances andro hard as we speak but still this is cool

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How many caps per bottle will it be and price?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
heavyiron might know. Strong will have it when it's available. Maybe IML will have some loggers too? ;)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, the dose needed with this is roughly the same as epiandro, correct?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
we are still in the early stages but probably 100 mg x 60 caps. About $70 per bottle but again, this is all too early to say for sure.
Oh. Do you know if the dose requirement is similar to epiandro or is this stronger? I was using a gram of epiandro on my last run lol.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
we are still in the early stages but probably 100 mg x 60 caps. About $70 per bottle but again, this is all too early to say for sure.
If you guys could go ahead and bring back formestane too that'd be great ;)

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Great to see IML new line. Are you making the same delivery system as ANDRO HARD. That syringe and pulling liquid into it...was always cool.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Great to see IML new line. Are you making the same delivery system as ANDRO HARD. That syringe and pulling liquid into it...was always cool.
Looks like it's going to be pills/capsules.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jamaican Me Hard

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicee. Perfect timing for my upcoming vaca cycle. ??.

Loved androhard.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys,

We will release more info when we are able.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Interesting stuff here. Can some chime in on the difference between this and epiandro product such as androvar? Is it a different compound?
Androhard did get me bigger then stano plz some one brief me

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I dont have an exact date, but the raws are on the way, per IML. So I personally am hoping for the next 30-60 days. I for one am a huge fan of this product, and am beyond happy that it is coming back.
I cannot wait for andro r if it's like epistane witch made my dht go thru the roof I'll def love it

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any other similar products from PP in the pipe line?

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I'll b a logger for this if there's a logger entry when it comes out

5'8
185 pounds
24 yoa
Nothing better to do lol
Looking for vascularity an nitrogen retention to the max wanna gain a good five to eight pounds tho

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Or maintain an lean the duck out I'm 6-7% bf rite now

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There are going to be a few opportunities to log this, please join on IML's website if you are interested.

No new updates, except the labels are now made,raws are enroute, 3rd party lab testing as well. 100mg capsules, no liquid, though I wish it was liquid, that would be awesome.

Androsterone is very difficult to obtain. How does it compare to epiandro?? Epi andro has an androgenic rating of 3 or 4, and Randro has an androgenic rating of 32...this is per Patrick Arnold. So this should be better then epiandro, just like AndroHard was a combo of androsterone/epiandro in a delivery system.

I personally will be combining this with epiandro. 2-300mgs of each ED. I have super high expectations for this product.

AndroHard was amazing...so if you never got to use it, you want to try this. You do need to dose it correctly though. Dosages of 400-750mgs ED will be optimal. If you run this compound too high, trust me when i tell you that you will see anger/and aggression as a side. Just like if you run Epistane too high..ur pissed off all the time.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
There are going to be a few opportunities to log this, please join on IML's website if you are interested.

No new updates, except the labels are now made,raws are enroute, 3rd party lab testing as well. 100mg capsules, no liquid, though I wish it was liquid, that would be awesome.

Androsterone is very difficult to obtain. How does it compare to epiandro?? Epi andro has an androgenic rating of 3 or 4, and Randro has an androgenic rating of 32...this is per Patrick Arnold. So this should be better then epiandro, just like AndroHard was a combo of androsterone/epiandro in a delivery system.

I personally will be combining this with epiandro. 2-300mgs of each ED. I have super high expectations for this product.

AndroHard was amazing...so if you never got to use it, you want to try this. You do need to dose it correctly though. Dosages of 400-750mgs ED will be optimal. If you run this compound too high, trust me when i tell you that you will see anger/and aggression as a side. Just like if you run Epistane too high..ur pissed off all the time.
Sounds great!

How many caps per bottle?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
only downside of this is you'd need 6 ED (to attain 600mg) and a bottle will last 10 days

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
IIRC AndroHard had both a-hydroxy and b-hydroxy polymers (Epi-Andro and Andro...) and it was this beta version that made their products expensive and no-one else managed to put out.

AndroMass was both of these together with added 4a that was the magic combo for bigger results.

I could see stacking this with some Epi-Andro product and a 4andro product.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IIRC AndroHard had both a-hydroxy and b-hydroxy polymers (Epi-Andro and Andro...) and it was this beta version that made their products expensive and no-one else managed to put out.

AndroMass was both of these together with added 4a that was the magic combo for bigger results.

I could see stacking this with some Epi-Andro product and a 4andro product.
Why stack it with epiandro when you could just use more of this though?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
thats a good question... I always wondered why they included both versions in one product. They do seem to have similar effects, just one is more potent (androgenic) and more expensive.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Price tag on this bad boy? I saw the 600mg dosage requirements. :/

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Price tag on this bad boy? I saw the 600mg dosage requirements. :/
Website says $75 :-O 60x100mg. Label says dose at 2x100mg/day. 600mg/day would mean 6 caps, making it a 10 days cycle. 4 weeks of this=$225 hehe!!

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Website says $75 :-O 60x100mg. Label says dose at 2x100mg/day. 600mg/day would mean 6 caps, making it a 10 days cycle. 4 weeks of this=$225 hehe!!
That's absurd lol.

No thank you.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Thanks I posted when I was out and about and didn't have time to do my research. Haha.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully that price tag isn't right...
it can be found for $60, and IML does has a discount code, but still its a lot. Now keep in mind that 600mg I just threw out there as a good in-between dose from what Wes quoted (400-750mg), so you could be looking at 800mg/ED (close to the 750mg) bringing each bottle to 7.5 days each. They recommend 200mg/day on the label of R-Andro but that seems severely under-dosed. I looked up a bunch of androhard logs and reviews and no one ran this under 600mg, some over 1g

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good for IML though. People will buy at that price. Not I but a lot of supplement people will spend just about anything.