LG Sciences: 1-Andro with Cyclosome delivery system needs loggers! GTFIH!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[size=+2]1-ANDRO WITH CYCLOSOME DELIVERY IS NOW AVAILABLE, AND WE NEED TESTERS![/size]

If you're looking for a new anabolic, this is it. 1-Andro converts to 1-Testosterone, which is 2x as anabolic as pure testosterone! This means solid lean gains and insane strength increases.

Now we all know how potent 1-Testosterone is, however its strength is taken to a whole new level thanks to our brand new and patented Cyclosome delivery system which bypasses digestion, and delivers pure hormone right to our blood stream. This means more hormone reaches your blood, and more hormone can interact with your androgen receptors for huge gains!

[size=+1] I need 5 loggers, each who will receive 2 bottles of 1-Andro, to be run at a dosage of 4 capsules/day(1 month supply at max dosage).[/size]

Logger requirements:
1. USA shipping address
2. Provide us with a log on Anabolicminds that is updated no less than 3x/week
3. Provide us with a final review on LG Sciences Facebook Page
4. Have been an AM member for 6+ months
5. Have a post count of 100 or more

If you want a chance to log this amazing new hormonal powerhouse, tell me WHY you think you'd be someone who will enjoy running this product...that's it!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
OMG the new delivery system drops. Here is your chance to get in for the best thing to happen to Pro Hormones in a log time! Time to break the forum!

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Bcuz I am a fan of 1andro for the simple fact that I never had any side effects from the compound and I always maintain what I gain! Also a fan of lgscience I'm in to be picked.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This old man might need to get in on some of that ;)

Really though I would love to try this as it would fit at the perfect time in my training. Always had great results with LG in the past.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
CYCLOSOME: The NEW delivery system for LG Sciences 1-Andro is now available to 5 lucky people. It's time to see people grow! Who wants some? Put your apps in while this opportunity is available.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
What's the dosing of 1Andro with each tab? What's the difference in absorption and delivery? I've run an LG Sciences stack before and never saw much benefits compared to other 1Andro products from other companies like Primeval Labs and Mind and Muscle Liquid Labs.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
The old stuff (liquid delivery system) was one of my favorites of the bunch, it is what MADE the bulk kit the bulk kit. One of the few sides that I saw was I was very lethargic while taking it, so I just through in some Epi Andro and I "perked" right up!!!!

I am very excited about the new Cyclosome system and can see big things now!!!!! GET ON THIS NOW Gents

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anxious to see what this delivers as well. Looking forward to running some of my own here soon.

-Spaz

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
What's the dosing of 1Andro with each tab? What's the difference in absorption and delivery? I've run an LG Sciences stack before and never saw much benefits compared to other 1Andro products from other companies like Primeval Labs and Mind and Muscle Liquid Labs.
The Cyclosome delivery encases the hormone in a lipid membrane that prevents it from being broken down by the stomach. When the stomach is unable to break down the lipid it sends it to the liver, where it is allowed to pass unmodified. This lipid layer is time released, so it allows the hormone to go directly to the blood stream unaltered which then allows it to begin binding to androgen receptors, aka time to grow.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
The Cyclosome delivery encases the hormone in a lipid membrane that prevents it from being broken down by the stomach. When the stomach is unable to break down the lipid it sends it to the liver, where it is allowed to pass unmodified. This lipid layer is time released, so it allows the hormone to go directly to the blood stream unaltered which then allows it to begin binding to androgen receptors, aka time to grow.
Okay now I'm interested. And thanks for that explanation TexasLifter89 .

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
This is a brand new delivery system that will generate near injection strength. Rate of absorption will increase dramatically. That alone should yield better results compared to other products. Even if at dose for dose.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Good luck to everyone! Looking forward to reading some of the logs.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am intrigued by this product and wouldn't mind trying and logging it. Working on building strength and mass so this seems like a good product especially for someone who just turned 41.
I have logged some product on here before and would give some honest feedback.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252520-bigred-gets-diabolical.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255040-bigreds-pct-myokem.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/265203-big-reds-iron.html

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be coming off the best natty stack I have ever run, losing 15lbs of fat and looking like a running back. Big shoes to fill. Was planning on running an 8-10wk ph/ps when concluded. Could do full log with pics, though not sure if this as a standalone would suffice?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I'll be coming off the best natty stack I have ever run, losing 15lbs of fat and looking like a running back. Big shoes to fill. Was planning on running an 8-10wk ph/ps when concluded. Could do full log with pics, though not sure if this as a standalone would suffice?
Well I will say this. The increased rate of absorption with this new delivery system should result in the closest thing to pinning to date. I don't know many who have had bad luck with LG before and now it should be better than ever.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can it be run longer than 4 weeks or is that it?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Can it be run longer than 4 weeks or is that it?
Just a little more expensive at full dosing. Mind and muscle used to use LG in their 8 week mass stacks and a lot of people had good results

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Results are more valuable than money. If selected, I would take this out to 8wks with the second half on my dime.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am intrigued by this product and wouldn't mind trying and logging it. Working on building strength and mass so this seems like a good product especially for someone who just turned 41.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252520-bigred-gets-diabolical.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255040-bigreds-pct-myokem.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/265203-big-reds-iron.html
I can vouch for Red! He's a great guy!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Being a lipid membrane would it be wise to take with perhaps a fatty meal?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Being a lipid membrane would it be wise to take with perhaps a fatty meal?
I don't know that that is necessary as it is designed to bypass the digestive system.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently logging m1d andro. But I'm wanting to continue my run for four more weeks. Would love to continue my run with this. I have two weeks left with the m1d. I would love to get big and this will push me over the edge probably. I can link my current log.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Im currently finishing up the battle hardner kit. LG is the best supplement ive taken.
I would be very interested to run this. i would do a full log with all the required updates.

Goodluck all.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a bunch of good applicants so far. Keep them coming guys!

-Spaz

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
can't wait to see some logging data on this..gonna have to try this myself at some point..Very excited!!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[size=+2]1-ANDRO WITH CYCLOSOME DELIVERY IS NOW AVAILABLE, AND WE NEED TESTERS![/size]

If you're looking for a new anabolic, this is it. 1-Andro converts to 1-Testosterone, which is 2x as anabolic as pure testosterone! This means solid lean gains and insane strength increases.

Now we all know how potent 1-Testosterone is, however its strength is taken to a whole new level thanks to our brand new and patented Cyclosome delivery system which bypasses digestion, and delivers pure hormone right to our blood stream. This means more hormone reaches your blood, and more hormone can interact with your androgen receptors for huge gains!

[size=+1] I need 5 loggers, each who will receive 2 bottles of 1-Andro, to be run at a dosage of 4 capsules/day(1 month supply at max dosage).[/size]

Logger requirements:
1. USA shipping address

If you want a chance to log this amazing new hormonal powerhouse, tell me WHY you think you'd be someone who will enjoy running this product...that's it!

Sounds awesome , I don't qualify but I'll be keeping an eye on these logs, any ideas of epiandro using same technology ?
Also what is the dosage per cap

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Sounds awesome , I don't qualify but I'll be keeping an eye on these logs, any ideas of epiandro using same technology ?
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container : 60

Propriety Blend
3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-oneActive
50mg
% D V

Other Ingredients: Microcrystanline Cellulose, Phosphatidylcholine 75%, Hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin (HPBCD), Phytosterols, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, FD&C Blue#2, FD&C Red#40,
* % Daily Value Not Available.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container : 60

Propriety Blend
3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-oneActive
50mg
% D V

Other Ingredients: Microcrystanline Cellulose, Phosphatidylcholine 75%, Hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin (HPBCD), Phytosterols, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, FD&C Blue#2, FD&C Red#40,
* % Daily Value Not Available.
Price point and when it will be available?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Im currently finishing up the battle hardner kit. LG is the best supplement ive taken.
I would be very interested to run this. i would do a full log with all the required updates.

Goodluck all.
I for one REALLY liked that kit, I just think they didn't market it right. But everything in is was great. This and the Trifecta were my goto kits. Mostly because I love the way Epi made me feel.

rfox2014

rfox2014

Awards
I would like to... But, I haven't been an AM member for 6 months.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
I for one REALLY liked that kit, I just think they didn't market it right. But everything in is was great. This and the Trifecta were my goto kits. Mostly because I love the way Epi made me feel.
I havent tried EPI yet but i feel the same way about the Battle kit. I am cool, calm, collective everyday on it. Then i get to the gym and its even better.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I would like to... But, I haven't been an AM member for 6 months.
Hang in there! I bet there will be other opportunities.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def interested in seeing what people have to say about this product!

Mike

nsav

nsav

Awards

Logger requirements:
1. USA shipping address

I would love to try them to compare to AMS 1-Andro and the Liquid Labs Basic cut stack which I have tried before. The goal is 226 and 5% bodyfat. I meet with the nutritionist Monday and will have a solid meal plan. I will be logging my activity for the next 2 months with or without 1-andro, but I think it would really be wild to see what I could do with it. I have ton's of time to train and eat properly. It is my number one priority, no secret to anyone, even my employers

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to try them to compare to AMS 1-Andro and the Liquid Labs Basic cut stack which I have tried before. The goal is 226 and 5% bodyfat. I meet with the nutritionist Monday and will have a solid meal plan. I will be logging my activity for the next 2 months with or without 1-andro, but I think it would really be wild to see what I could do with it. I have ton's of time to train and eat properly. It is my number one priority, no secret to anyone, even my employers
U have to be on am for 6 month, or else I would have applied :).

nsav

nsav

Awards
U have to be on am for 6 month, or else I would have applied :).
I was so excited I didn't read carefully. I was thinking today about asking for a refund on my mind and muscle brand products, I mean the ones by liquid labs. Quality was terrible, suspensions were separated. Would have gone unnoticed if I hadn't purchased the AMS 1-andro alongside which was fantastic.

Should've known better, their reps shoved it at me so hard, BEST VALUE they said, best value for a poor quality product

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here we go people! This opportunity isn't going to be around much longer. Get involved in using cutting edge supplements. Get your apps in soon so you don't miss out.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here we go people! This opportunity isn't going to be around much longer. Get involved in using cutting edge supplements. Get your apps in soon so you don't miss out.
Take this guy's advice and jump all over this opportunity

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is gonna be a super awesome opportunity. Talk about gainz!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was so excited I didn't read carefully. I was thinking today about asking for a refund on my mind and muscle brand products, I mean the ones by liquid labs. Quality was terrible, suspensions were separated. Would have gone unnoticed if I hadn't purchased the AMS 1-andro alongside which was fantastic.

Should've known better, their reps shoved it at me so hard, BEST VALUE they said, best value for a poor quality product
Please feel free to PM with any issues regarding your purchase from Mind and Muscle :)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am really looking forward to these. I like the non-methyls but up to know was not totally crazy about all the delivery systems.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
winners will be chosen today!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bcuz I am a fan of 1andro for the simple fact that I never had any side effects from the compound and I always maintain what I gain! Also a fan of lgscience I'm in to be picked.
This old man might need to get in on some of that ;)

Really though I would love to try this as it would fit at the perfect time in my training. Always had great results with LG in the past.
Results are more valuable than money. If selected, I would take this out to 8wks with the second half on my dime.
^^^ you qualify as it's november, and your 7th month!

winners!

Please PM me full names + shipping addresses

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Timing couldn't be better for my training regimen