2 CreMax XT loggers needed!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

CreMax XT adds a pump blend with amentoflavone
Details
BOOM! Two loggers needed for our new CreMax XT!

Just look at those ingredients. Stim-free pump? Yes please. Not too many things have changed since the old formula, just improved upon. CreMax still offers you 5g of creatine as well as 2.5g of betaine. This covers your daily needs! Also included is an L-alanyl L-Glutamine combination that helps enhance the uptake of glutamine and further replenishing you.
New to the mix is the addition of Amento (95% extract) in the power and strength blend. Taurine helps prevent cramping, helps hydration, and is awesome to be using. The COP will have acute performance effects which act synergistic with the amento.
Lastly, you have to replenish the electrolytes you lose during exercise. So we kept the electrolyte mix in there.
This is the perfect drink during cardio, HIIT, training, or just wanted to get rehydrated after a hangover*.

How to Apply
What are your currently staple supplements, and how could CreMax help replace those? When would you be using CreMax Xt?

Rules
Must run a log for the duration of product, no double logging with other products
Must be 18 or older
Must live in the US
Must provide initial and final review
Log must have 3updates / week min.

*This statement is my own, not PerforMax's​

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! I'm going to crack a tub open this week myself.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Great opportunity everyone. I'm a recent Performax convert and if I wasn't currently logging I'd gladly run another log for this great company and its great reps.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Ah I wish I could throw an app in, but I'm currently logging Hypermax XT from you guys haha.

Performax Labs is making some serious moves with their product line, I'm sure this product will be very enjoyable to log.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone that applies or that is considering, keep this in mind. Yes, this is a creatine product. However, with the HydroMax and Amento, it can also be used as a non stim pre workout.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Currently using Body Fortress Super Advanced Creation muscle mass and strength fuel HP2. Bought this thinking it would help with my pre workout and get me pumped up for an Intense workout. Very disappointed, I got the jitter's afterwards. I feel like CreMax Xt would benefit me in more ways than one! The ingredients are better than what I'm currently using. I feel like CreMax Xt would get me pumped up for a pre workout. Leaving me feeling an intense and satisfying effect afterwards. I would love to try this product out. I would use it before every workout to get the best gains possible. I will log every time I use it which, is 4 times a week.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Wow love formula will try after e9 runs out. I will follow the logs

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea its awesome for strength gains with Creatine, Betaine, Amentofavlone and COP, the strength increases are pretty impressive!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
FYI this is open until we get two qualified applicants, at which point I'll let you all know!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! I qualify for all the requirements and have no problem posting 3+ times a week. I would use it as both a non-stim pre and more like a traditional creatine product (probably just add caffeine tab) I've been taking e9 which will make for a great comparison. Also have never used mcc

szZXsquid

Awards
I would love to log this product as i need a new preworkout and i would use 4x a week and update after every workout . Am 20 years old , repping ohio here so am a u.s resident , and would use Cremax xt to replace my general creatine mono , my betaine caps and my analyzed supps amentomax . Currently log free so would be able to update at least 4x a week thanx performax for the deals

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
about to head to work, anyone else want some?!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What are your current staple supplements, and how could CreMax help replace those? Currently iam taking orange triad mv , fish oil 3000+mgs a day
L ARGININE , Gnc amplified creatine 189 Ar1macare by Olympus labs. I would simply stop the Gnc creatine and start the CreMax Xt immediately upon receipt.
What excited me most about this product is the amount of creatine , betaine L-alanyl and L-Glutamine inside . When would you be using CreMax Xt? I would use CreMax Xt pre workout about 35 minutes before . I feel this is my window for ultimate destruction of iron . Not only is CreMax Xt perfectly formulated , its well balanced with high quality ingredients that iam confident will get the job done for me . Iam on anabolicminds.com all day on both my laptops and smartphone . Logging this product would be a great opportunity to take my workouts to the next level . I would be able to update my log 3 times a day to discuss overall feelings and reactions encountered while taking this product. I do full isolation workouts for each muscle, focusing on pump and form for maximum growth and muscle recruitment. I feel an isolation based workout would give the most descriptive summary for this product. Since the muscles worked would be singled out rather than a large or small group.

Thanks for your consideration,
Sincerely "bighulksmash"
Also im in Boston area.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
What are your currently staple supplements, and how could CreMax help replace those? Currently iam taking orange triad mv , fish oil 3000+mgs a day ,
L ARGININE , Gnc amplified creatine 189 Ar1macare by Olympus labs. I would simply stop the Gnc creatine and start the CreMax Xt immediately upon receipt.
What excited me most about this product is the amount of betaine , L-alanyl and L-Glutamine inside . When would you be using CreMax Xt? I would use CreMax Xt pre workout about 35 minutes before . I feel this is my window for ultimate destruction of iron . Not only is CreMax Xt perfectly formulated , its well balanced with high quality ingredients that iam confident will get the job done for me . Iam on anabolicminds.com all day on both my laptops and smartphone . Logging this product would be a great opportunity to take my workouts to the next level . I would be able to update my log 3 times a day to discuss overall feelings and reactions encountered while taking this product. I do full isolation workouts for each muscle, focusing on pump and form for maximum growth and muscle recruitment. I feel an isolation based workout would give the most descriptive summary for this product. Since the muscles worked would be singled out rather than a large or small group.

Sincerely "bighulksmash"
Also im in Boston area.
This guy here would be a good one to have log this for you guys.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg it's Monday already.

I know Quads is going to be wrapping this up. Anymore more last minute apps?

This is much more than a creatine only product.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Good luck guys !!! This is a damn hot chance to increase your size !!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Stats 6"4 290lbs 32 years old
Training 4x a week body building /cross fit
Staple sups fish oil protein creatine n.o. booster
Would love to log this product if chosen would use as a non stim pwo and give full review when finished and meet all criteria with logging updates looking to start my bulking this product looks excellent for that. Thanks and god bless

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Gonna pick the winners soon guys, get those apps in!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bump, only a little time left to enter for an awesome product for both size and strength!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I'm in! I qualify for all the requirements and have no problem posting 3+ times a week. I would use it as both a non-stim pre and more like a traditional creatine product (probably just add caffeine tab) I've been taking e9 which will make for a great comparison. Also have never used mcc
What are your current staple supplements, and how could CreMax help replace those? Currently iam taking orange triad mv , fish oil 3000+mgs a day
What excited me most about this product is the amount of creatine , betaine L-alanyl and L-Glutamine inside . When would you be using CreMax Xt? I would use CreMax Xt pre workout about 35 minutes before . I feel this is my window for ultimate destruction of iron . Not only is CreMax Xt perfectly formulated , its well balanced with high quality ingredients that iam confident will get the job done for me . Iam on anabolicminds.com all day on both my laptops and smartphone . Logging this product would be a great opportunity to take my workouts to the next level . I would be able to update my log 3 times a day to discuss overall feelings and reactions encountered while taking this product. I do full isolation workouts for each muscle, focusing on pump and form for maximum growth and muscle recruitment. I feel an isolation based workout would give the most descriptive summary for this product. Since the muscles worked would be singled out rather than a large or small group.

Sincerely "bighulksmash"
Also im in Boston area.
congrats you two! Send me your info and flavor of choice. Also can't wait to see what you guys think, especially when compared to other creatines

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would love to log this product as i need a new preworkout and i would use 4x a week and update after every workout . Am 20 years old , repping ohio here so am a u.s resident , and would use Cremax xt to replace my general creatine mono , my betaine caps and my analyzed supps amentomax . Currently log free so would be able to update at least 4x a week thanx performax for the deals
yo squid, please send over your info to Adizzle :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Adizzle1 Quads_of_Stee I'm getting questions on my Instagram about Performax products I'm currently on the road if you want to inbox me a link to the product list on the site I'd be more than happy to pass it out I'm driving so I can't stop for quite a while thanks

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I know I've tried alphamax, and HyperMax xt both were great.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adizzle1 Quads_of_Stee I'm getting questions on my Instagram about Performax products I'm currently on the road if you want to inbox me a link to the product list on the site I'd be more than happy to pass it out I'm driving so I can't stop for quite a while thanks
Check your PM

Thanks man

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay I would just link them to our website, we have all the products listed with detailed write ups www.PerformaxLabs.com
Awesome, yea i think once more reviews come out on CreMax XT it will be a popular one as well. Between the Mono/MCC + Betaine + COP + Amentoflavone, the strength increases are pretty significant!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Okay I would just link them to our website, we have all the products listed with detailed write ups www.PerformaxLabs.com

Awesome, yea i think once more reviews come out on CreMax XT it will be a popular one as well. Between the Mono/MCC + Betaine + COP + Amentoflavone, the strength increases are pretty significant!
Thanx i def will !!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Curious to see what you think of the flavor.
Haha i tried a little couldn't resist! If you've ever had creamsicles before that exactly how it tastes. Love it . Im just downing my first serving now!