HyperMax XT FREE Samples! Get them before there gone!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, we finally have the HyperMax XT samples in stock and I am going to choose 10 lucky people to receive 3 FREE Sample packets in return for a review!

Rules are simple:

1. Tell us what pre workout your taking now and why you want to review HyperMax XT.
2. We will pick 10 people who will be required to provide a review after using all 3 sample packets
3. US Only
4. 18 years or older!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take two scoops of c4 pwo. I would love to try something new as I am to leery to branch out and invest money on something I may hate. I would put up an honest review.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Prekaged. I am looking for a more focused and energy pre workout. I have not tried eria jarensis, and I'm very interested in it.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
1) Right now I am taking Controlled Labs White Rapids with my own bulk AMP Citrate added. I want to review the new Hypermax so that I can try the new stim that it contains. I want to compare it against an AMP citrate based preworkout. Also I loved Oxymax XT, so I would enjoy the opportunity to see what hypermax xt is all about. I like to rotate multiple preworkouts at a time and if hypermax xt delivers then I will definitely be adding it in to rotation.

3) I live in the U.S.

4) I am 25 years old

Thank you!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I want!!

I'm currently using Mesomorph as my pre workout. I was switching between that one and another with AMP in it but recently ran out of that one. I'd love to see how this new version compares to the old.

I am in the U.S. and I'm older than 18 ?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When lifting, I'm currently using Tropical Punch RagNOrok Elite stim-free with 200-300mg of caffeine depending on how groggy I am when I wake up.

2 scoops of Raspberry Lemonade Alphamine gets me through cardio/HIIT days :D

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Right now I only take high volume and want to try hypermax xt to see how the stim (more specifically eria jerensis) combined with the other goodies can enhance my training

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
My pre-workout is coffee.

I've yet to find a pre-workout supplement that i like. Haven't tried this one yet though. If i get to try this one, and it gets positive reviews from me, I will most likely also become a customer afterwards.

Thanks!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tell us what pre workout your using now and why you want to try HyperMax XT and boom there yours :)

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Tell us what pre workout your using now and why you want to try HyperMax XT and boom there yours :)
OK I just got done with chrome supps Crush intense 2.0 , I want to try because I have had fit MAX and loved it .

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you got any left let me know. I can do a detailed review. 200mg is my sweet spot. I dont really use tubs of pre-workouts because i do not use them often. maybe 1x a week (2x a week tops). Just need them for legs. Plus this wont be pump heavy and i like the added noots in there too for focus.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you got any left let me know. I can do a detailed review. 200mg is my sweet spot. I dont really use tubs of pre-workouts because i do not use them often. maybe 1x a week (2x a week tops). Just need them for legs. Plus this wont be pump heavy and i like the added noots in there too for focus.
You got it!

The pumps for 1 scoop are definitely good with 2g Citrulline, 1g Glycerol, .5g Agmatine but your right it wont be over the top or too pump heavy at 1 scoop. If you can id like you to try 1.5 if possible as well!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You got it!

The pumps for 1 scoop are definitely good with 2g Citrulline, 1g Glycerol, .5g Agmatine but your right it wont be over the top or too pump heavy at 1 scoop. If you can id like you to try 1.5 if possible as well!
id rather stick to 200mg :)

rmartinez210

Awards
Right now taking MTS Clash and N.Oxygen loving the results and just the feeling for energy. Always wanna try something different to cycle off on. I would so an honest review

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
I want as well.

I took a 2 week break from stims, well preworkout. i would love to start back with this for a couple days.

Im 25 and live in the US.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I currently take ON amino energy and/or Purus Labs Condense + High Volume.

I want to try Hyper Max because I love Performax products, and I would gladly by this product if I like it.

Ok. Thanks,

Ike

Jenov

Awards
1. Currently I am taking Jack3d, about 1.5 - 2 scoops pre-workout. Yesterday I pooped open the top and noticed that I only had a few scoops left and began to research which pre-workout I should try next. I usually check the AnabolicMinds website a few times per day, so I hopped on the Supplement Review section. I looked for the supplement with the largest amount of reviews with the best overall rating (something like 4.8 out of 5 stars?) and BAM Hypermax XT was at the top of the list. Low and behold I check the website this morning and see these samples; do I dare say destiny?

2. 22 years old, California born and raised.

davidilynch

Awards
I'm currently using Blackstone Labs Dust V2. I like the sound of the ingredients and I also think that it hel[ps to switch pre workout drinks so that the body can get the full effect of the supplement

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Currently taking the last of my Powermax. I love the focus and mood I get from Powermax and really want to compare it to Hypermax XT since I've heard such good things. Thanks!

szZXsquid

Awards
Currently taking mr.hyde pwo at a scoop and a half. Or xtreme shock rtds at the gym , would love to try hypermax xt because i need something stim heavy to pick me up after working outside all day, looking for a new pwo , and would put up an honest review thanx

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Currently taking mr.hyde pwo at a scoop and a half. Or xtreme shock rtds at the gym , would love to try hypermax xt because i need something stim heavy to pick me up after working outside all day, looking for a new pwo , and would put up an honest review thanx
1.5 scoops of Hyde is 600mg caffeine
you would need 3 servings of Hypermax to match that haha

szZXsquid

Awards
Haha yea i need a break but i like buzzing all day haha

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the new requests.

600mg lol, I'd be tripping out.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested to review HyperMax XT primarily because I usually can't train well on anything w yohimbine in it. Makes me drool and cold sweat and feel sick. Curious to see if the supposedly purer extract actually makes it usable for those like me who are overly sensitive to it.
Otherwise I enjoy most stims and have a decent tolerance. Currently using SwoleRx's Hypomanic on heavier days and Controlled Labs White Rapids on higher volume. Also curious because I'm a big fan of the open labels you guys put out. You'll notice both of the powders I listed are also open.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Throwing in my application!

I'm currently rotating between alphamine, Limitless, and Triple X for my pwo. I've been impressed with with the 2-amino in Triple X and Limitless, but would love to see how Hypermax XT compares! I was lucky enough to log a bottle of Oxymax XT when it came out and have purchased 2 on my own since. Given my experience with Oxy, I have high hopes for Hypermax!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay guys that wraps it up! I know it was suppose to be 10 winners but with such good partcipants I had to extend it to 14 users!

We will be sending you 3 sample packets(1 scoop each packet) to test HyperMax XT and provide a review. We ask that you start with 1 packet in 8-10oz of water first. After testing 1 packet we would request that, if your able to, to try 2 packets in 12-16oz the second day! If you are stimulant sensitive then you can do 3 days at the 1 packet dose however we would like to get feedback at 1 and 2 scoops!

The winners are:
koltink
jalfrey
rascal14 blueline438 ahawk01
Hockeyaus33
yosefmax88
The Solution chiefsnation23
ikeNball
cybercrombie
szZXsquid
Hyde BRUstrong

Private message me your shipping address and we will have these sent out today!

Keep an eye out for other Performax Promos for our 2 new products, CreMax XT and SlinMax!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys that wraps it up! I know it was suppose to be 10 winners but with such good partcipants I had to extend it to 14 users!

We will be sending you 3 sample packets(1 scoop each packet) to test HyperMax XT and provide a review. We ask that you start with 1 packet in 8-10oz of water first. After testing 1 packet we would request that, if your able to, to try 2 packets in 12-16oz the second day! If you are stimulant sensitive then you can do 3 days at the 1 packet dose however we would like to get feedback at 1 and 2 scoops!

The winners are:
koltink
jalfrey
Hockeyaus33
yosefmax88
ikeNball
cybercrombie
szZXsquid
Hyde BRUstrong

Keep an eye out for other Performax Promos for our 2 new products, CreMax XT and SlinMax!
This is exactly what I had planned on doing!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you need someone to review slinmax sign me up Adizzle1 cubsfan815

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The winners are:
koltink
jalfrey
Hockeyaus33
yosefmax88
ikeNball
cybercrombie
szZXsquid
Hyde BRUstrong

Congrats guys, you'll love it!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still need address's from ikeNball cybercrombie szZXsquid! Everyone elses samples are going out today!