LG Sciences wants to give away some free products...what would you like to try?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LG is going to start doing some huge promos on the forums here...if you could try anything from LG, what would it be?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
+1 on natadrol

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
1 andro! Been wanting to try it for a while but haven't gotten around to it. What kind of contest you gonna do?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 andro! Been wanting to try it for a while but haven't gotten around to it. What kind of contest you gonna do?
what kind would you like to see? LOL...sky is the limit. I'm really stoked to get LG bumping again on AM

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Natadrol no doubt about it the old formula was great years ago(circa 2011-12)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Methyl 1- alpha miss that stuff

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would you ask this?. I thought you were from Iforce and I don't see anything in you signature to say if you are a rep from either company.
iForce Nutrition was purchased by Hi-Tech, who owns LG. I am in charge of all forum activity for:

Hi-Tech
Formutech
iForce Nutrition
LG Sciences
APS Nutrition
Sports 1
ALRI Sciences

As for my signature, I am not allowed to put it as IFN rep currently as we're not currently sponsoring AM, but I hope that gets resolved soon. In the mean time, I will help support the LG reps on here by seeing what we can give away to some LG fans, and hopefully some people who have yet to try the line.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
iForce Nutrition was purchased by Hi-Tech, who owns LG. I am in charge of all forum activity for:

Hi-Tech
Formutech
iForce Nutrition
LG Sciences
APS Nutrition
Sports 1
ALRI Sciences

As for my signature, I am not allowed to put it as IFN rep currently as we're not currently sponsoring AM, but I hope that gets resolved soon. In the mean time, I will help support the LG reps on here by seeing what we can give away to some LG fans, and hopefully some people who have yet to try the line.
Congrats man thats terrific well deserved you have supplied tons of honest feedback for YEARS. In before your giveaways/supplement cabinet becomes insane :)

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hi-Tech
Formutech
iForce Nutrition
LG Sciences
APS Nutrition
Sports 1
ALRI Sciences

Thanks for the help.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
The company as a whole is very excited to have Vaughn on board with us. His knowledge on supplementation and experience in the game will provide nothing but good growth for everyone.

LG has been sitting dormant a little too long. Its time to kick it back up a notch. Be on the lookout for new things coming shortly!

Lets keep these ideas rolling!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just got great news from the admin/owner of AM...there is goign to be SO MUCH free product flowing here soon guys, get ready for the goods!!!!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I'v always liked the M1D personally ; ) got a bunch of it stocked up :$

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
just got great news from the admin/owner of AM...there is goign to be SO MUCH free product flowing here soon guys, get ready for the goods!!!!
Oh snap it's about to go down. Y'all know how we get down. Let the good times roll!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When will the new alri line will be available, i have been lurking into their site and there a bunch of news product

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
When will the new alri line will be available, i have been lurking into their site and there a bunch of news product
Line line should be available within the next few weeks. Complete product redesign. New labels look great

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Very excited to be a part of thIs!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
natadrol was good. I ran 3bottles and had a god reaction
A God reaction?!?!? I need to get my hands on this stuFf! :p

Hi-Tech
Formutech
iForce Nutrition
LG Sciences
APS Nutrition
Sports 1
ALRI Sciences

I was going to ask that as well. Thanks for the clarification.

Anyways, 1 Andro

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
A God reaction?!?!? I need to get my hands on this stuFf! :p

I was going to ask that as well. Thanks for the clarification.

Anyways, 1 Andro
I've ran Natadrol as well. Hands down in my top three Natty Test Boosters

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

Sloth Hogan

Awards
I have been looking into ph fit a while and I think I make a decision then go back on it for numerous reasons. One being I thought LG was gone. But to their respect, I was considering them first before anyone else's ph

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
I'm currently taking the battle hardener kit. I love the feeling and lack of sides. I have 1-andro as well. Big props to Lg!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Is there anyway we could bring back the old natadrol formula? That stuff made me feel like a God.

I havent used the new formula yet

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there anyway we could bring back the old natadrol formula? That stuff made me feel like a God.

I havent used the new formula yet
I am very new to LG, and am learning as I go...can you link me to the old natadrol formula? I'd like to compare the two different versions

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Never tried natadrol but i would like to try it so I can claim natty again.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never tried any LG stuff. The kits sound good, though.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never tried any LG stuff. The kits sound good, though.

LG was actually the first company I purchased PH's from. Having this stuff available to me now for free is blowing my mind...time to get hyoooggee!!!

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Why don't you guys have a deca ph like ams had decavol?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vanilla Lipotropic protein and kiwi-strawberry BC+EAA's come at me...

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I am very new to LG, and am learning as I go...can you link me to the old natadrol formula? I'd like to compare the two different versions
This is the best I could find on google. Doesnt have the amount of each ingredient but does say what the ingredients were.

"Natadrol, Explained: The Why and How
By Zach B.
Natadrol is a non-steroidal androgenic supplement composed of natural androgens, anabolics and pSARMs. These components have been proven in scientific literature and make Natadrol the premier natural muscle building supplement on the market. Let's take a look at what makes Natadrol so effective.
Tinospora Cordifolia (Tc): this is the androgenic component of Natadrol. It is found in the ethanolic extract as opposed to the water extract It has been shown in literature to exhibit androgenic effects which are confirmed by the discovery that these effects were reversed by the anti-androgen flutamide. The presence of this androgen component was further verified through research demonstrating the effects of androgens were also induced by Tc: decreases in HDL levels, no effect on mammary or uterine growth (eliminating the possibility of estrogenic effects) and maintenance of bone density through regulating bone matrix production.
In addition, Tc enhances muscle contraction by lowering the effects of acetylcholinesterase. By doing so, acetylcholine is present longer in the neuromuscular junction, leading to stronger muscle contractions.
But the benefits of Tc do not stop there! Tc has also been shown to be a potent antioxidant and anti-carcinogen, have insulin-like effects on reducing blood glucose, enhance the metabolism of drugs and actually improve liver cell function.
Curculigo Orchioides: Shown to possess potent anabolic and spermatogenic effects, the water based extract of Curculigo Orchioides leaves out the estrogenic components found in ethanolic extracts. Researchers observed weight gains in reproductive organs and have described Curculigo Orchioides as having "testosterone like effects."
Cissus Quadrangularis: Cissus is a popular bodybuilding and performance enhancing compound for a few reasons. Not only does it exhibit anabolic results without androgenic side effects, it has been shown to lower cortisol levels and therefore enhance the healing of muscle and bone. Cortisol has been shown to destroy muscle tissue. By lowering cortisol levels, cissus will help keep your body in a muscle building, anabolic state. This cortisol lowering ability, combined with the anabolic content of cissus including beta-sitosterol and ketosteroids, provides incredible muscle building effects and enhanced pumps during exercise and training.
Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis: Similar to Curculigo Orchioides, the water based extract of Hibiscus must be used in order to avoid phytoestrogen components. This extract contains pSARM (phyto-selective androgen receptor modulator) components. These pSARMs act like testosterone in muscle tissue and produce anabolic effects without the side effects of steroids. Therefore, this hibiscus extract is perfect for the Natadrol formulation, and like Curculigo Orchiodies, will help reduce recovery time, reduce estrogen and increase nitric oxide synthase activity!

Putting It All Together
Creating an effective, all natural androgenic and anabolic product is incredibly difficult but with the introduction of Natadrol, the supplement industry has moved one step closer to this goal. The synergistic effects of the androgenic, anabolic and pSARM components put the body in a muscle building state while lowering cortisol and providing health benefits such as improved immune system function, increased liver cell health and maintenance of healthy blood glucose levels. The result is what many have described: increased strength, gains in lean muscle mass, reductions in body fat and improvements in body composition-all from a natural and legal product."

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
I'm definitely not familiar with LG Science, does any of your products require PCT?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why don't you guys have a deca ph like ams had decavol?
we will be releasing many more great ones soon. Keep your eyes peeled :)

our hormonal products absolutely will. they are the real deal.(this was in response to newbiegainz, not sure why it didn't quote it)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I'm definitely not familiar with LG Science, does any of your products require PCT?
Yes PCT is required with any PH. Form-XT is an excellent choice for a PCT especially stacked with Natadrol! I've used this stack many times and had amazing results post cycle

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
we will be releasing many more great ones soon. Keep your eyes peeled :)

our hormonal products absolutely will. they are the real deal.(this was in response to newbiegainz, not sure why it didn't quote it)
So new hormonal products coming out? Fingers crossed for a nicely dosed decavol type ph. Mayb a quad stack of 1andro 4andro epi and decavol nicceeee

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So new hormonal products coming out? Fingers crossed for a nicely dosed decavol type ph. Mayb a quad stack of 1andro 4andro epi and decavol nicceeee
yep, we will be seeing WAY more hormonals dropping from LG, IFN, and more HiTech companies very shortly!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome!!

1-testosterone pre-cursor, a direct testosterone precursor, and an equipoise precursors are all on the docket currently, all of which will feature completely unique delivery systems to give really really impressive gains.

I'm working with HQ now to get some videos/product education for everyone for when they're released so everyone can see the intense amount of time/energy/science that went into developing all of these

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
You guys already have these with 1andro Pbold m1andro .. Your just going to re release with better delivery systems? Nasal spray mayb ?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Very excited about this promo!!!! LG is going to be doing bigger and better things with Hi Tech in its corner!!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
WITH ANY PH, A PCT is required. It was never required when taking Natadrol as that was only a free natural test product (everything came from plant extracts) But with everything LG makes, we have a great PCT in Form XT, it has gotten better and better each time they reformulated it.